The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:30 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
damn it, you're such a teaser. now i'm even more excited! i think this is one of the first stories where I'm genuinely interested to see what happens to the characters for the story's sake, not just for the hot muscle scenes. awesome. here's hoping that Mike starts wanting it...and becomings the strongest of all!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2006, 01:12 PM

Corwin, when might we see you continue this one? I know you've been working on some other stories too, but this one is one of my (and many other peoples') favorite stories.
  #43   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2006, 12:18 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I was so happy to see a new chapter to this story, and it did not disappoint! In fact, this is one of the best chapters so far. I say "so far" because I can't wait to see what Corwin or some of the other writers come up with next! I hope it's soon.
  #44   Add to conoemadre's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2006, 09:10 PM

conoemadre is on a distinguished road
Ok no have more episodes of mike get huge... please... !!!!!????
  #45   Add to wannagetbig83's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2007, 08:20 PM

wannagetbig83 is on a distinguished road
What happened to this story? All of the sudden the authors stopped writing it. Are you going to start writing it again? I know a lot of people like this story, including me. It's my favorite story on here and I really wish you would continue it.
  #46   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2007, 08:31 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Corwin doesn't really post here anymore and Muscl4life hasn't been back to it in a long while, so unless any of you guys wanna take a stab at it, it's probably dead.
  #47   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2007, 12:53 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
That's a problem when you have mulltiple writer that don't work out where the story will go and how (at in general terms) it will get there ahead of time sooner or later they disagree...

I worKed on a story with Bruno (aka Musl4life) once... and we came to a disconnect on the operation of the "enhancement drugs" at the center of the story... What does it mean to enhance the intellilgence of someone... and what would a massive increase exhibit itself in the first few hours and days... Bruno felt they should get information and I maintained they could learn easier be more perceiptive and insightful and that a bunch of smart (and maybe some super smart) adults or not going to be pushover to a handful of super smart/strong/big/fast teenages that haven't quite figured out what they are mixed up in...

Oh... I hear Bruno's recovering from Rio's Mardi Gras... I guess it's cool that some people get a kick out of it. I grew up in New Orleans and from time to time it falls on my birthday... it did when I was 16th... having a city full of hundreds of thousands of drunks is a great way to ruin a what's suppose to be a speacial day... if I still lived there I would leave for Carnival...

Ok, it my birthday and I'm depressed... sorry for taking it out on you guys

Ender
  #48   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2007, 01:05 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
!!!

Happy birthday, if you don't hear it from anyone else. :3
  #49   Add to Kyrosan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2007, 02:44 PM

Kyrosan
Send a message via AIM to Kyrosan Send a message via Yahoo to Kyrosan
I chatted with Corwin...he will be back soon.
  #50   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 06:35 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
That's a problem when you have mulltiple writer that don't work out where the story will go and how (at in general terms) it will get there ahead of time sooner or later they disagree...

I worKed on a story with Bruno (aka Musl4life) once... and we came to a disconnect on the operation of the "enhancement drugs" at the center of the story... What does it mean to enhance the intellilgence of someone... and what would a massive increase exhibit itself in the first few hours and days... Bruno felt they should get information and I maintained they could learn easier be more perceiptive and insightful and that a bunch of smart (and maybe some super smart) adults or not going to be pushover to a handful of super smart/strong/big/fast teenages that haven't quite figured out what they are mixed up in...

Oh... I hear Bruno's recovering from Rio's Mardi Gras... I guess it's cool that some people get a kick out of it. I grew up in New Orleans and from time to time it falls on my birthday... it did when I was 16th... having a city full of hundreds of thousands of drunks is a great way to ruin a what's suppose to be a speacial day... if I still lived there I would leave for Carnival...

Ok, it my birthday and I'm depressed... sorry for taking it out on you guys

Ender

I don't think that our disagreement about a particular detail actually caused the story to be discontinued - quite the contrary - I love that different writers think different stuff, and different reasons for the same effect. Eventually, two guys may find it very hard to write seomthing together, but it doesn't mean others will have the same problem. I remember that me and Corwin were in perfect synch when we worked in "kid Muscle" and "Magic Muscle" that sometimes i couldn't recognize if a chapter was his or mine. In any case - I'm a real defensor of the continuous section, and I'm trying my best to help on those stories I feel that go well with my style. Sure, in a perfect world there would be dozens of writers, begging to contribute but as long as at least one guy is willing to share this burden with me, I'll keep posting to the continuous section.

As for the Mardi gras thing - I totally understand you - many of my friends simply HATE this time of the year, and they drive to the mountains to avoid anything that resembles Rio. I just wish you a happy birthday and congratulate you for living in a place that doesn't celebrate this time of the year. However, let's not forget it could be worse (Imagine if you were a kid and your birthday is december 25th... it means that most of the times you'll only get ONE present, and your parties had to be rescheduled to after the real day...)

As for my recover... hehe It's going on pretty well. Already I'm working on Civil Action's conclusion and there are other ideas itching on the back of my head (It's that or I got lices during hollidays )

Cheers
  #51   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Cool... yesterday was my birthday and I was much more depressed than average... getting old is a real drag but it beats the only currently available alterative... I did say it always happens it happens win two people have different mindsets, I think it is possible to be too big... at earth normal contditions to have "humans" over about 7 foot you need to make rather major changes to the anatomy function and they would be more like gargolys than greek gods... People don't scale well outside the say about 32 to 75 inch window. You and others choose to assume the everyting can be scaled the way you zoom in or out on a photo...that's cool... I was into coloring inside the lines as a little kid and that knowing the rules the world runs by was useful, it keep me from doing stipid things(ie things that could get me killed)

ender

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
I don't think that our disagreement about a particular detail actually caused the story to be discontinued - quite the contrary - I love that different writers think different stuff, and different reasons for the same effect. Eventually, two guys may find it very hard to write seomthing together, but it doesn't mean others will have the same problem. I remember that me and Corwin were in perfect synch when we worked in "kid Muscle" and "Magic Muscle" that sometimes i couldn't recognize if a chapter was his or mine. In any case - I'm a real defensor of the continuous section, and I'm trying my best to help on those stories I feel that go well with my style. Sure, in a perfect world there would be dozens of writers, begging to contribute but as long as at least one guy is willing to share this burden with me, I'll keep posting to the continuous section.

As for the Mardi gras thing - I totally understand you - many of my friends simply HATE this time of the year, and they drive to the mountains to avoid anything that resembles Rio. I just wish you a happy birthday and congratulate you for living in a place that doesn't celebrate this time of the year. However, let's not forget it could be worse (Imagine if you were a kid and your birthday is december 25th... it means that most of the times you'll only get ONE present, and your parties had to be rescheduled to after the real day...)

As for my recover... hehe It's going on pretty well. Already I'm working on Civil Action's conclusion and there are other ideas itching on the back of my head (It's that or I got lices during hollidays )

Cheers
  #52   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 04:08 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Cool... yesterday was my birthday and I was much more depressed than average... getting old is a real drag but it beats the only currently available alterative... I did say it always happens it happens win two people have different mindsets, I think it is possible to be too big... at earth normal contditions to have "humans" over about 7 foot you need to make rather major changes to the anatomy function and they would be more like gargolys than greek gods... People don't scale well outside the say about 32 to 75 inch window. You and others choose to assume the everyting can be scaled the way you zoom in or out on a photo...that's cool... I was into coloring inside the lines as a little kid and that knowing the rules the world runs by was useful, it keep me from doing stipid things(ie things that could get me killed)

ender
I'm not starting another discussion about "REAL" or "fantasy" - as long as we both respect each other tastes and preferences we'll be cool. Once again, happy birthday...

And don't worry my guys will keep growing over 20' tall and still look amzing monsters of muscle because in my world the coloring books are much funnier.

Take care and just for the fun...
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS TOO BIG!

(Sorry but I had to say that)
  #53   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
I'm not starting another discussion about "REAL" or "fantasy" - as long as we both respect each other tastes and preferences we'll be cool. Once again, happy birthday...

And don't worry my guys will keep growing over 20' tall and still look amzing monsters of muscle because in my world the coloring books are much funnier.

Take care and just for the fun...
THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS TOO BIG!

(Sorry but I had to say that)
I know that and can accept that it is your and others point of view... and I respect that... and I will never attemp to colaborate on a story in which you are involed again. And I hope that you can respect that my point of view is equally valid... Like the difference between the writing of J Verne and H G Wells... both sent men to the moon; Verne in a craft that bore remakablly similar to the Apollo Mission and Wells in one propelled by a unexplained gravity reflecting substaince...

Ender
  #54   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Corwin doesn't really post here anymore and Muscl4life hasn't been back to it in a long while, so unless any of you guys wanna take a stab at it, it's probably dead.
Corwin recently changed jobs and moved to a new city. I didn't have internet for a month, and currently my computer is also my television.

I'm still around and working on the final chapter of Tank.

I've also started a new chapter of this story, but it's on the television.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #55   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 10:14 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Hey Corwin,

It's good to hear you're still around. It must be exciting making all the major changes you have. I'm sure writing for this board isn't currently your top priority. However it's great to know that you are contuing your stories. You have a way for writing stuff that is so hot, yet with interesting characters and plot lines. I can't wait to see what you have in store for Mike and the guys.
  #56   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Muscle Czar

Quote:
I agree with Bruno. When you write a story in this part of the forum, you are not in control. That is the fun and the challenge in writing the story here. Other authors will add elements that other authors will not agree with, and even will not approve of. That's what makes a continuous story fun.

My point is that someone should not be afraid to continue a story because they haven't contributed before. Someone will always appreciate the effort.

Scott

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #57   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2007, 08:06 PM

hooray! A new chapter! and it's such a good one. I encourage everyone to read it, it's one of the best yet.
  #58   Add to Kyrosan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2007, 11:47 AM

Kyrosan
Send a message via AIM to Kyrosan Send a message via Yahoo to Kyrosan
Awesome! Love the new chapter.
  #59   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2007, 03:30 AM

oooh, yeah, thanks for the new chapter, I love to hear about Mike and Ballsy getting even bigger! Hopefully it won't be 3 and a half months between new chapters this time.
  #60   Add to andromediavirgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2008, 08:51 AM

andromediavirgo is on a distinguished road
Finally have time to sit down and read the entire story through and it's SOOOOoooo hot! Hope you guys have a chance to finish it ^^
  #61   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2008, 01:47 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by andromediavirgo View Post
Finally have time to sit down and read the entire story through and it's SOOOOoooo hot! Hope you guys have a chance to finish it ^^
Well, in this section, you never really "finish" a story, just move onto something else in the same story.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #62   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2008, 10:45 AM

wow, I'm so delightfully surprised that Corwin wrote a new chapter for this! This story is still one of my favorites on the site, I feel lucky that there's a new chapter...I actually was just looking at this one against a couple days ago and hoping that one day Corwin would write another one... more please?
  #63   Add to megamuscle69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2008, 06:12 AM

megamuscle69 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to megamuscle69
I love this story - its one of my favorites on this site!
  #64   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2008, 01:50 PM

Pleeeeeeeease don't make us wait another 10 months between chapters again Corwin! =)
  #65   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Muscle Czar

OK, I'll see if I can write something next week.

#66   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 02:09 PM

Great new chapter! How did Donny get so huge? Squeezing and sucking on Billy, who presumably has the same power as Ballsy? Great twist! I'll be interested to see who ends up being the strongest...
  #67   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Muscle Czar

And what would Donny's motivation be...

We shall see. I have your questions worked out, but another twist that I still haven't resolved in my mind.

#68   Add to textline's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2009, 12:01 AM

textline is on a distinguished road
We need more! Please corwin! /beg

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size