The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2011, 05:00 PM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
You Got Male NETWITCH pt 2

NETWITCH:Yes ?
I thought for a moment...What did I really really want as the song goes...I want to be massive.I want to be so muscular that i can't bring my arms together because my pecs and biceps get in the way. I want my traps to be so high that they're practically fused to the back of my skull. I want my shoulders to be so big that no shirt would survice going over them and my legs so huge that i have to waddle them around each other. I want my skin to be paper thin and the veins so thick and obvious that they look like cables of steel. My neck has to be a bit thicker than my head and I want my face to be handsome my jaw thicker and my brows lower. And I want to be dumb as a cow. All I want to know is muscle and cock and how to hit the weights.I want men to stare at me and I want it all in exchange for it is the only good thing I have. my brains and intelligence.
but I typed
AIDEN:To be more muscular, handsome, successful...not so worried about life
NETWITCH:Lol my friend, don't hold back you should say what you mean. I
AIDEN:I thought I just did,
NETWITCH:It's what you didn't say that's most telling.Your wish I my command...let the count down commence, by the by you'd best get a membership to a gym, you're gonna be a busy little worker bee...bzz bzz
The screen went blank. I tapped the keys and jiggled his mouse. Nothing. "What a crock of shit" I thought. I logged off and decided to call it a night. That night the dreams came. I was in a huge warehouse like room. The lights were so bright that I couldn't really make anything out. I kept hearing the clangbang of metal against metal. Each clang puntucated by a heavy grunt, as if someone was in pain. Whoever it was seemed to have an iron will, because whatever they were doing they kept going, seemingly through the pain.
I woke in the morning and had morning wood like never before. The dream whilst not overtly sexual had turned me on and there was nothing else for it. I smiled as I remembered my fantasy chat from last night and brought some of the images back. It took me about two minutes to blow a healthy load. I even licked a bit off my finger, and had never done that before. One thing was in my mind. I had mentioned wanting to be big. Fuck it I thought. I could at least join a gym and lose or try to lose the spare tire round my waist.
So that's what I did. I joined a gym. One of those group affairs that have adverts where they take the piss out of the really big guys making them out as dumbass goons. To be honest I wouldn't mind a few about. Something to look at and have a quick wank over after you get home right ?
I fell into training easily it seemed to come naturally like I had a gift for it. I even went and hired a personal trainer to point me in the right direction. I made some great gains in that first two months as my trainer and my own net skills put me on a good diet regime too. I lost 4 inches from my waist going down to 30 again. I was 150 unfit pounds I went down to 135 briefly because of the cardio but back up to 150 again this time it was 15lb of new muscle. I even started to think about new hair styles and contacts. Maybe something green. All the while I kept the memory of my NETWITCH chat alive. This made me so horny I can't begin to tell you the moments I had over the logs of that chat.
I decided to move from the gym to somewhere more hardcore. I needed to up my game. People were looking at me different and honestly, I loved it.
It was what happened at this new gym that changed my life for good.

Sometime later...

Okay so I'm 6 months into my new training regime.
I have packed on another 30lb of muscle bringing myself up to 180lb...Now I look built. I have had to quit my job and gone freelance as I can't spend enough time there with my new gym routine but I've sorta discovered "other" ways of making money especially since I met Adam computer related let's just say. He told me he'd look after me and show me the ropes at my new gym and it's been great. I look better than I ever have and have even begun to have a damn decent sex life.
Adam has taken over my diet and nutrition. He says he's sort of a personal trainer/ life coach. He jokingly told me he helps people get what they deserve. Well I'm loving my new life. My body looks great, vascular and hard. I think Adam wants me to get bigger.I'm happy as I am
It sounds great. My biceps have grown to 17inches and my bodyfat has dropped to about 14%
I look fit. I've even started having a bit of ink added.Nothing much but matching tribal design on my shoulders. I even got my right nipple pierced, not planning on anything else except maybe my ears. That'd be a first for me. Adam likes them so must be okay.
Adam thinks they look hot. I've gone to a different hairdressers and have a better style than before. Adam thinks I should get it lightened. Am not sure about that really.
Anyway, I was working at home late one night when that chat box opened up. I haven't seen it for months and it just appears on my screen, as if by magic..ha ha.
It's been ages since the last one. I certainly remember the wank fantasies I'd had a few months back. Was it only a few months ? My new bod was the shit. I love being who I am now and let's be honest.
I'm sorta becoming the fantasy. I look better than ever and the boys love me.

The box keeps flashing and I think what the hell. Whoever this was got me going the last time some maybe this'd be fun for a few jack off sessions.
So ? I do what you'd all do (and don't lie to me) I click on the box

NETWITCH:Greetings

AIDEN:You again ?

NETWITCH:Aiden...Are you happy with your transformation so far ?

AIDEN:Yes,of course I am but let's be honest here you had nothing to do with it. I went to the gym for myself. I did all this not you. I decided to get off my ass is all

NETWITCH:Certain of this are you ?

AIDEN:Yes

NETWITCH:Interesting. Who gave you the motivation ? Where you working out before our last chat ? I think not.

AIDEN:That's just coincidence. you just used a trick to make me say what I wanted. I'm hardly a musclebound moron am I ? '

NETWITCH:Not yet no.

AIDEN:LOL Please don't be ridiculous. You had nothing to do with my transformation.It was all me. I'm happy who I am now. I'm not planning on going any bigger. I'm buff and that's enough...

NETWITCH:Hmm so you wish to reneg on your wish ? There will be consequences if you do

AIDEN:Please, stop talking rubbish. You did nothing so I'm hardly going to be scared of a chat buddy who can't leave a fantasy alone when it's over

NETWITCH:Who said it was over ? You have started your dream. If you turn back before it is complete things will go badly for you.

AIDEN:Please, just leave me alone. This game is getting a little old now. If you don't just leave it I'll report your isp and you'll be screwed.

NETWITCH:Hardly Aiden. You don't yet have a clue do you ? Not an iota of imagination that hints that you may be on dangerous ground here ?
I warned you.

AIDEN: Oh my god. Now you're gonna do the mumbo jumbo act on me ? Give me a break Dumbledore and fuck off. I'm done with this.

NETWITCH: As I said. I warned you. I'll give you one more chance. Let this spell run it's course or pay the price.

AIDEN: Look, Piss off you fucking psycho.

NETWITCH:
For everytime you turn away
you will grow an added day
your arrogance is to the fore
I grant you growth now 3 times more
Our deal is set now you will find
the cost in your body and your mind

AIDEN:Here we go again LOL. Do you really think I'm that stupid ?
NETWITCH:Not yet, No.

AIDEN:Puh-lease...to coin a phrase. What are you some sort of crap B movie addict ? Get over it I'm not going to play your fantasy game anymore. I am over it. Big time

NETWITCH:Really ? Okay. As you wish. NO.MORE.GAMES
Then I logged off. Goddam internet wackos. What can you do ?
Shit is that the time I'm gonna miss Adam at the gym.

part 3 on the way soon
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2011, 08:42 PM

RyBearATL
Definitely fun. Looking to see where this goes!
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm... The key here is the Stated wish...

To be more muscular, handsome, successful...not so worried about life.

and the Implied wish...

I want to be massive.I want to be so muscular that i can't bring my arms together because my pecs and biceps get in the way. I want my traps to be so high that they're practically fused to the back of my skull. I want my shoulders to be so big that no shirt would survice going over them and my legs so huge that i have to waddle them around each other. I want my skin to be paper thin and the veins so thick and obvious that they look like cables of steel. My neck has to be a bit thicker than my head and I want my face to be handsome my jaw thicker and my brows lower. And I want to be dumb as a cow. All I want to know is muscle and cock and how to hit the weights.I want men to stare at me and I want it all in exchange for it is the only good thing I have. my brains and intelligence.

Every thing in the Implied wish is within the scope of the wish that was specificly stated... (The dunb as a cow is covered under not so worried about life.) If Aiden ha been respectful and grateful to NetWitch, he have been a computer wizard that was a self absorded obsessed gymrat that couldn't work a full time job because he wanted to workout all the time...

And my guess is that Aiden buddy Adam is going to see to that that Aiden becomes all he can be, in a similar manner to what happens to Rob in Black Mage on Campus, Chapter 3: Envy and Gluttony — “A Word from Our Sponsor”
by ONIX

Ender
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2011, 04:47 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Only a sharp about-face miracle could halt the inevitable at this point, or so it seems!
  #5   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 11:33 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Interesting little twist, there. Forced growth is always an underused genre here...really look forward to seeing what happens next. Great story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options