The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2011, 01:35 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
"Master" part 3

The warm evening sun was setting on Kim’s first full day at my island sanctuary. The delicious meal prepared and served by Lee and his wife had been wolfed down with relish by Kim who seemed to have developed an insatiable appetite. Extra food was promptly produced and just as quickly eaten. When he had at last had his fill, he wandered off to explore my little island while I took the opportunity to check my emails. The house had a fully functioning office that allowed me to keep in touch with my business interests back in London.

The news from home was not good. I was being urged to return as soon as possible to take personal charge of some worrying developments. Profoundly irritated, I checked the flight availability and booked myself onto a London-bound plane leaving from Jakarta tomorrow at midnight. I summonsed old Lee to tell him I would be gone for a few days and that he was to ensure that all of Kim’s needs and requirements were attended to.

When I wandered back into the lounge I discovered Kim had returned from his reconnoitre. He was stretched out on one of the huge, leather chairs with nothing covering his lovely body other than a pair of skimpy cotton shorts. His hands were clasped casually behind his neck. As I sank into the leather chair opposite, he smiled and flexed his biceps provocatively. I needed no further encouragement. Flinging caution to the wind I rose from the chair, leaned over the beautiful youth and kissed him lightly on the lips. Then I made a game of squashing myself down into his chair and he playfully tried to fend me off. With both of us giggling like rascally kids, I finally forced myself onto the cushion until I had him perched on my lap. Then I gave him a friendly cuddle and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

“Oh Kim” I smiled, “If only we shared enough words I could tell you how I feel about you.”

He gazed at me, seeming to sense my meaning. Then he slowly brought his beautiful face to mine until I was gazing directly into his dark eyes. Placing his hands on my cheeks he pressed his lips to mine. I closed my eyes, my heart pounding in the expectant hope of what was to come. But the kiss was disappointingly brief and, when I opened my eyes again, I found him studying me pensively. I seized the initiative and attempted another kiss. He did not resist as my tongue laced its way into his mouth, but he remained tense and unresponsive.

I broke the kiss and gently eased him out of my lap. Pushing myself out of the chair I gently took his hand in mine and led him out of the lounge and along the hallway to my bedroom. Kim stood shyly as I tugged off his shorts before removing my own. While my dick was already throbbing at half mast with excitement, his was still flaccid. In fact he seemed remarkably disconnected from what I clearly intended to do. Undeterred by his apparent lack of interest, I clambered into bed and motioned him to join me. He did so immediately and I threw an arm around him and drew his warm body to mine, gently rubbing a reassuring hand up and down his arm. Despite my impatience to move on to more intimate action, I decided that a relaxed pace was sensible in view of Kim’s odd detachment.

I continued to gently massage his arm, occasionally running my fingers through his glossy black hair and planting little kisses on his forehead. Encouragingly, Kim responded by cuddling in ever tighter, resting his head in the crook of my arm. Soon he was breathing deeply, his eyes closed, his mouth slightly ajar. I stared at him in disbelief - he was fast asleep! My face reddened and my pulse quickened as exasperation began to build inside me at Kim’s ingratitude. After all, if I had not rescued him and brought him to my island, he would still be dressed in filthy rags and begging for scraps. Yet he had the gall, the impertinence, to act so ungratefully towards me..

All my life I had been accustomed to getting what I wanted, to grasping every opportunity and destroying anyone who stood in my way. And now this kid – this illiterate nobody – treats me like this! As I seethed, Kim sighed deeply and moved his head onto my chest. I glared at him, and as I did so I began to marvel once more at his staggering beauty and his muscular, athletic body. And as I stared my anger began to subside. For the first time in my life I saw in Kim something much more than a personal possession to be used and abused for my own selfish advantage. I felt strangely privileged to be uniquely positioned to provide all the nurture and encouragement he needed to realise his awesome genetic potential.

Just at that, Kim sighed again and adjusted his head against my chest. His attempts to get more comfortable looked as if he was nodding in agreement with my thoughts. I smiled. How could I have been so selfish and stupid? He must be exhausted after the pounding he had given his body on the multi gym, certain to wake up next morning with aching limbs. It was the obvious explanation. I contented myself by gently stroking his chest, wondering why I had not noticed the light fuzz of chest hair before until I, too, drifted off to sleep.

I woke next morning to a familiar cacophony of birdsong, stretching my body luxuriantly on the plush bed. Of Kim there was no sign. Suddenly panicked by the thought that he might have fled the island I shot out of bed and went looking for him. The clank of weights drew me to the gym where, impossibly, the youth whose limbs ought to have been stiff and sore, was perched on the multi gym pumping his legs.

I was staggered by the contemptuous ease with which he pressed out the reps as his quad muscles tensed impressively on what had seemed such slender legs. When he saw me he promptly stopped his exertions and, with a grin, pointed at the weight stack. It was set at a fairly low level.

“Just like Master say” he announced proudly.

I must have stared too long and hard at the weights, for Kim’s smile faded into confusion.

“Kim do wrong, Master?”

I stretched out a hand and ruffled his long hair playfully.

“No Kim, you’ve done nothing wrong” I said. “It’s just ….”

He stared at me earnestly as I tried to convey my surprise without discouraging him.

“ … it’s just … aren’t your arms and legs sore?”

Kim smiled at my incredulity.

“No, Master. Kim feel good.”

He frowned, mentally searching through his limited vocabulary for a better answer. Then he smiled again.

“Kim feel big. Kim feel strong.”

I shook my head in amazement. What kind of awesome genetics could give a human the ability to punish his muscles without needing time to recover? That was when I spotted the manual for the multi gym lying open on top of a scatter of instruction books for all the other equipment in my gym. Not being able to read, Kim had been studying the illustrations to learn the various exercises. Now there was no doubting Kim’s eagerness to make much more of his naturally athletic body. Nor was there any doubt about his exceptional ability to rapidly transform his body. At this confirmation of how special he really was, I began to glow with excitement and anticipation.

It was to be another exhausting day satisfying Kim’s ravenous appetite for English words. But at least I got periods of respite from his demands when he took himself off to the gym for yet another workout. He was simply phenomenal on both counts, dividing his time between pumping knowledge into his brain and pumping power into his muscles.

I found his relentless drive and eagerness incredibly arousing. By late afternoon, as he disappeared once more into the gym, I stole quietly after him and stood at the door which was slightly ajar, peering in at his exertions. This time he had forgone the multi gym in favour of the dumbbells, the same ones he had grasped with curiosity only yesterday. I was certain they were overloaded with too much weight and yet he began to rhythmically pump his arms with no apparent effort. My eyes widened to see his biceps bulge and the skin on his arms become laced with blood vessels rushing oxygen to his growing muscles. As I watched the scene my dick tented excitedly in my pants. I started to do press-ups against the door jamb to encourage my arousal.

“Is everything alright, Master?”

The voice made me jump back from the door in embarrassment. It was old Lee, curious to know what was holding my attention. Covering my throbbing erection with my hands, I directed Lee to the view through the door crack. He stared impassively at Kim.

“I … uh … I was just checking that Kim was not … uh … overdoing things in the gym.”

Lee turned from the door and smiled.

“Lee think young master not capable of overdoing.”

Then he turned on his heels and walked off towards the kitchen. Shamed by the thought that my old retainer had caught me pleasuring my dick against the door, I took refuge in my bedroom. I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling in a dreamlike haze. Kim was going to change my life, of that I was certain. I just didn’t know by how much. There was a rap at the door and Kim poked his head round.

“May I come in, Master?”

“Yes, of course, Kim” I replied, sitting up.

I was disappointed to see he had pulled on a tight cotton top, though this was definitely one of those times when material clinging to a body’s muscular contours was especially alluring. Clutched in his hand was the instruction manual for the multi gym which he spread out on the bed.

“I learn many things from the pictures” he said in his fast-improving English. “But now I want to know what the words say.”

I gaped at him in amazement. Yesterday he could barely speak a word of English. Now he wanted to learn how to read. I picked up the manual, sat on the edge of the bed and motioned him to join me. I began with a few of the short, simple words, intoning them slowly. His eyes were riveted on the page as he repeated each word. Every so often I would recap. To my astonishment he was able to recall every word accurately, hesitating only occasionally. Now trembling in awe at his unsettling ability, I continued with the lesson until it was time for me to prepare for my flight to London. I closed the manual and looked into his dark eyes.

“Master must go away for a few days.”

Encouraged by the look of disappointment on his face, I continued.

“It will only be a few days, I promise. While I’m gone, Lee will look after you and give you everything you need. He speaks and reads English very well. I’ll ask him to help you with your words and reading.”

Kim brightened at the news and went off to shower before dinner, leaving me to pack what little I needed for my trip. After dinner I said a reluctant farewell to my island sanctuary. Old Lee eased the launch away from the jetty and out into the bay, heading for the little port where a taxi would be waiting to take me to Jakarta for a flight home to confront some as yet unknown business problems. But my mind was not on business. Thoughts of Kim dominated my thoughts as I stared at the beautiful, gifted young hunk who waved me off with a cheery smile.

As the launch pulled further and further away I began to experience entirely unfamiliar sensations. I had only just left the island minutes before yet already I was feeling an aching emptiness, a vivid sense of loss that was quickening my heartbeat into a panic attack. It was weird and troubling, and for the first time in my life I felt vulnerable and afraid. Whatever business worries awaited me in London I resolved to deal with them quickly so that I could rush back to the safety and protection of my island haven.

I began to ponder how much Kim might have changed by the time I returned, calming my fears with thoughts of how I would snuggle into his comforting, protective embrace. I could hardly wait.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; June 15th, 2011 at 02:40 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2011, 01:57 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Holy Flowers for Algernon! Good work!

xoxo

R
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 14th, 2011, 08:53 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Nice. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
  #4   Add to sub2muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2011, 12:52 PM

sub2muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sub2muscle
Looks like things are about to get VERY interesting!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 15th, 2011, 06:32 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practice to deceive!Sir Walter Scott

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size