The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to expandingMUSCLE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 07:16 AM
transhuman mass maniac

expandingMUSCLE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to expandingMUSCLE Send a message via Yahoo to expandingMUSCLE
Mass Hose

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]I hope you like this. There are more parts in the works.

Mass Hose, Part One

by Expanding Muscle

Ever since I was a little kid I?d wanted to be big and muscular, and when I hit puberty, that desire increased drastically. In middle school I imagined growing to be the biggest bodybuilder in the world. I looked at pictures of bodybuilders in magazines and pictured myself looking like them. I made a scrapbook that had photos of my head pasted onto different bodybuilders? bodies. I made drawings of myself with big muscles. I found pictures of bodybuilders on the net and photoshopped my head onto them. I spent hours envisioning myself becoming a future Mr. Olympia. I wanted to grow to be the biggest man ever to hold the title. Even that wasn?t enough. I began to think about impossible size, beyond the range of human scale. I was fixated on images like the Titans and ancient Greek and Roman gods, the Incredible Hulk, Conan the Barbarian, the Parasite from the Superman comic books, and Colossus. I dreamed of being like one of them. At thirteen, I was 5?9? and weighed 120 pounds. I got a cheap weight set from K-Mart. I began to lift weights two or three times a week in my bedroom. I gained a little muscle, and that made me much more confident when I got to high school, but the idea of being a real bodybuilder lingered in my mind. I kept working out, but not really heavily. I really didn?t know what I was doing.

Near the end of tenth grade, I found some bodybuilding magazines at a garage sale in my neighborhood. I bought the whole box of them for four dollars. I?d seen some of them at the drug store before, Muscle and Fitness, Flex, Muscle Mag, but never actually read any of them. I had never seen Muscular Development or Planet Muscle before. The bodybuilders in MD looked HUGE! The diet and workout info in Planet Muscle was a revelation, at least to me. I decided to go for it that summer. I was just turning sixteen. I started to work out six days a week on a split routine, and my appetite shot through the roof. On My sixteenth birthday I?d put on twenty pounds of muscle since turning fourteen. I weighed 148 pounds at 5?10.? By seventeen I was at 165, pretty good for my small bone structure. By eighteen I was at 178, and looked like a boxer. When I went to college, I kept at it my freshman year, although a little more slowly, since I was busy with a double major and figuring out how to live on my own. By my nineteenth birthday, I?d hit 190. I had big biceps, decent lats, and shoulders like softballs, but my chest lagged a bit, and my legs were a little thin compared to my upper body. I was getting more and more enthralled with the sensation of my muscles bulging and pushing against each other, and I was determined to make it happen more and more, to amplify the feeling of mass and power.

Sophomore year I picked up the pace a lot. I took a weight training class, and the coach was a powerlifter. We spent the first two weeks doing nothing but squats, deadlifts, and bench. I had never done deadlifts before, and had only played at doing squats. It was just as well I hadn?t done many squats, because my form would have injured me if I?d kept at it. But Coach Delaney made sure we were doing them right. I started to grow like mad. By Christmas I weighed 202. I was getting really big, my legs were caught up for the first time, and I felt awesome! I ate five or six times a day, and got stronger every workout. I kept with the routine I?d had in the class, and kept getting bigger. By the time I turned twenty at the end of that following summer, I weighed 215. I felt huge, like a real bodybuilder, for the first time in my life. I figured I?d just keep getting bigger and bigger, and end up looking like Branch Warren or Markus Ruhl.

After that though, my gains slowed dramatically. It took me three years to put on another ten pounds. I graduated, and got a job as a proofreader at the newspaper. It paid well enough, and I didn?t need a lot. I had a one bedroom apartment, an old Dodge Neon, and three gym memberships. I worked on proportion and staying ripped. I thought about competing, and went to some local bodybuilding contests. I was one of the stronger guys at my regular after-work gym, the Lifelong Fitness Center, but when I had time, especially on weekends and leg days, I went to Powerhouse, the gym most serious bodybuilders in town preferred. If I needed an ego boost or wanted to swim, I went to Bally?s, where I could pretty much count on being one of the best built guys in the place. I liked my life, but I would never be satisfied as an average bodybuilder. I dated, had a lot of casual sex, never found a serious relationship, and had the chance to cover a few bodybuilding and powerlifting contests for a Musclesport blog on the paper?s website. I was feeling complacent and resigned. I thought sometimes about what I might do if I ever won a lot of money in the lotto. Normally I didn?t even buy lottery tickets. It was just an idle fantasy I played with in my mind if I couldn?t sleep, or had to miss a workout because of traveling or work. I played with ideas about traveling, buying big houses, more cars, more drum sets, eating out in restaurants every day, and all the usual things people think of. But one thing that always came to mind was having the resources to improve my bodybuilding.

When I actually won $728 Million in the Ultra Power Lotto (the biggest jackpot ever!) after casually buying a ticket at the gas station, I was stunned, all my imaginary interests started to flood my mind. I bought three new cars, a truck, a McMansion, a highrise condo in the Chicago loop, a house boat in Sausalito, and started to get a sense of how I could control my life and get some focus. A few weeks after I won I began looking more seriously into ways to improve my body?s ability to gain muscle and overall size. I?d already filled all my refrigerators with food, stocked up on protein and supplements, and got a lifting coach. But I wanted to find the most cutting edge advantages. I wanted to get huger than I already was as fast as possible.

I looked over all of the various chemical and drug based enhancements, nutritional tweaks, and different kinds of workout schedules and exercise regimins. There were many useful and helpful ideas out there that were suitable for making improvements within the range of natural ability and even for extending it by manipulating hormones with drugs. I had already tried most of the natural methods, and I had flirted a bit with some chemicals, back before the government banned anabolic hormone precursors like 1-AD and lumped them in with steroids. I was looking for new ideas that had never been tried.

I?d often dreamed about ways to acclimate the body to megamassive eating through the use of a feeding tube down the throat, but it was impractical, because repeated insertion and removal of a conventional feeding tube would cause inflammation, and damage to esophagus and vocal cords, and the risks involved with a surgically implanted tube in the abdomen were unacceptable. Yet, I needed a way to make it easy to push my nutrient intake beyond the 6500 - 7000 Calorie level that was the most I?d ever sustained for more than a few days. (Even that had practically bankrupted me, but at least my food budget was never going to be a problem again.) The calorie and protein barrier had kept me from growing past 230 pounds. Pretty big for a 5?10? recreational bodybuilder, but not even half as much muscle as I had always wanted.

It was while pondering this that I found a research summary on Google that surveyed the numerous ways nano materials fabrication were being adapted. One of them was for less disruptive medical procedures, including injury repair and dressing, and even more interestingly, diagnostic, pharmaceutical, and nutrient delivery tubing. The article went into some detail about the flexibility and pressure tolerance of the tubing materials, and their ability to transmit genetic and diagnostic information, so I was immediately excited. If this was what I thought it was, it would mean fast and painless continuous delivery of large amounts of food into the body, along with instructions telling the digestive system how to make the most of it.

I arranged to meet with some researchers and small scale nano-manufacturing entrepreneurs. My ideas were mostly confirmed, and we started developing prototypes. They were ready with a usable version of a massive nutrient delivery hose within just a few weeks (It?s amazing how motivating money can be!). At the same time, I had a team working on fully predigested high density protein and liquid nutrient formula. I tasted some of it and I was not thrilled, to put it mildly, with the flavor, or the pasty viscous texture , but since it was designed to go straight through the tube into the stomach, palatability wasn?t really a factor. They quickly set up a facility to produce the stuff in quantity as needed.

While all of this was going on, I had a new 140,000 square foot building put up with a super sturdy I-beam frame and a 50 foot ceiling. It would become a gym with 20 duplicates of each of the usual free weight benches, hammer strength machines (freeweight loading), static contraction stations, and just about every other thing a serious bodybuilder or powerlifter could want, plus a steel fabrication shop to make customized equipment. I hired eight of the biggest, strongest guys I could find around the region to run the gym. I paid them each a nice 50K a year, but the use of the gym and free bodybuilder-friendly apartments on the same property, and limitless food and supplements were also pretty enticing perks.

My original plan was to wait until I had gained 70 to 80 more pounds over a period of six months, and then have the grand opening of MEGAHULK GYM for 75 guys who either were or wanted to be freaky-huge bodybuilders. I figured I?d be able to find at least that many guys at other local gyms, and on the university and area high school football, wrestling, and weightlifting teams. Then I would have the grand opening and my huge employees and I would blow everybody away and sign them up on the spot.

I would run it as a non-profit, and offer free memberships to 25 more guys, beginners who were unable to afford memberships (men with families to support or working shit jobs, high school and college guys) who I figured would follow through. I would interview them to find out how serious/committed/obsessed they really were. Any guy who wanted the free membership would have to sign a binding contract requiring him to gain 50 pounds of lean muscle or more every year for at least five years to keep the membership. Pretty extreme size goal, but since memberships would come with unlimited food and supplements, and 24/7 access to one of the best equipped gyms in the world, with unlimited protein shake drinks at the smoothie bar, I figured it was an attainable goal for any guy who was determined to get huge.

I envisioned 100 guys blowing up into the worlds biggest bodybuilders, high school students going from 125 pound freshmen to 350 pound behemoths by the time they were seniors, dads inspiring their sons to become bodybuilders by piling on 250 pounds of extra muscle just as their boys reached high school age, university guys becoming literally Big Men On Campus, their school totally dominating all the power sports.

But before all of this, I had to get started on getting huge myself. I got The Mass Hose and swallowed its internal terminus. Once it was in my stomach, The nanotube technicians who supervised the procedure (after all I was the first human ever to have this kind of apparatus installed in my body- good idea to have the experts on hand) zapped the external end with a small series of low voltage electrical blips in a preprogrammed variable voltage sequence. Then they input the activation command. Suddenly it seemed as if the whole tube had just disappeared, except for the connector, which felt like a small mint in my mouth. When I swallowed The Mass Hose it had felt surprisingly minor, more like a piece of spaghetti than the gaggy string feeling I?d been expecting. But once they electrically treated it I couldn?t even feel it at all. Great, but how would it deliver enough food to my stomach? how would it allow me to breathe and still continuously push huge amounts of nutrition into my body?

I shouldn?t have worried. The Mass Hose was smart. They explained that It could time delivery of the nutrient liquid in phases that decreased when I was inhaling and exhaling more vigorously, and it could pressurize the stuff and then depressurize it enough to deliver large quantities of it into my stomach with little or no discomfort.

I stayed at the lab for two days, Thursday and Friday, while they monitored my first stage of feeding with the system, and made sure that I was acclimating to the Mass Hose, and that its nanotechnology was individuating to my needs. When my Mass Hose was first hooked up to the nutrient supply, and the flow initiated, I quickly began to feel the effects. The thing was suddenly filled with nutrient and I felt like I had a huge amount of food in my neck, as if I was guzzling a 70 gram protein shake. Then it shrunk down a bit, but my stomach kept filling up just as fast.

?Wow, I feel really full!? I typed on my noteboard after only about a minute. (They weren?t sure if I?d ever be able to vocalize while my Mass Hose was feeding me. So I got a notebook computer that I could text on. It had a special display screen on the back so I could let other people see my typing.)
?Well,? Todd, the project?s nanochemist replied, ?the system has already delivered over 600 calories. It should slow down a bit now and work on getting you adjusted to a constant stomach reserve of 750 calories. After a while, maybe eight hours to a half day or so, it should start slowly forcing you up to a reserve of 1000, then 1250, then 1500 calories.?

?Your Mass Hose should keep replenishing that 1500 calorie reserve in your digestive tract whenever you attach it to the supply for the first week or so,? he continued. ?When it has worked up to that level, you?ll be taking in 17,000 calories for every 12 hours of Mass Hose hookup. After that it will increase the rate as it detects your body?s increased ability to absorb the stuff, in other words, when you grow bigger. The more hours a day you feed with your Mass Hose, the sooner you will gain greater absorbtion power. And it will not fall behind? the more you can digest productively for muscle gain, the more it will deliver. It won?t let you grow any excess fat, bacause the genetic and metabolic monitoring system will keep you as anabolic as possible as long as you lift heavy at least two or three times a week. However, you?ll probably be able to have productive workouts as often as twelve times a week, because the Mass Hose will use its neurological interfaces and genetic monitoring system to accelerate your recovery.?

By the time I left the lab on Friday night, 48 hours later, it began to dawn on me how I could gain muscle almost effortlessly. I?d worked out twice in those two days, and really worked hard, but I felt like it was inevitable and automatic. I didn?t have any sense of difficulty with the huge amount of force and energy I expended. I thought I could have done it in my sleep. (I dreamed about lifting and growing all night long.) I kept my Mass Hose hooked up 21 hours both days. I had piled four pounds more muscle on me in two days!

I spent the weekend and the next week connected to the Mass Hose throughout my sleeping hours and every waking moment except for 90 minutes split into two workouts each day. I had a portable pump with a small computer controller and a 25-gallon tank of nutrients made that could be wheeled around on a hand truck, so I could travel around and still eat. I could even eat while working out except when squatting, deadlifting, or doing low rep heavy sets. There is nothing like the feeling that your muscles are building up even while you lift, when they would normally be breaking down. I could actually feel my body feeding my muscles while I was curling and pumping up my biceps. I don?t think any drug or even sex could make me feel as awesome and invincible as I felt while pumping up and staying gorged on muscle food simultaneously.

Another amazing thing that I quickly discovered was the sensation of my body feeling different, bigger, heavier, and stronger, when I woke up each morning. I was dreaming every night about lifting and eating and instantly blowing up with hundreds of pounds of muscle, and then when I?d wake up, I?d find that my dream was reflected a bit in reality. I?d walk over to the mirror wall (the long tube that connected the Mass Hose to the nutrient tank dragging along the floor behind me) and look to see how much new muscle I?d grown overnight. I could see some progress every morning, but more than that, I could feel big changes. My whole body was constantly resonating with power. I felt the pressure of power building inside me, my body constantly filling with more fuel to turn my workouts into more muscle.

The Mass Hose was forcing more muscle size onto me, making my body respond to everything in whatever way would grow the most possible muscle, and feeling it happen all the time was almost overwhelming. It was the fastest I?d ever grown, but it was still slow enough that I was feeling mesmerized by the endlessness of the sensation. I just walked around my new house and deck attached to the 1000 foot retractable external tube, feeling my body grow all day long. When I got ready to leave for the gym, I just put the other tube in my mouth, and the Mass Hose automatically switched to it, and signaled the house tube to shut off. The switch took about three seconds. Same thing once I got to the gym if I needed another tank, or went into the private areas of the gym. Both my house and the gym had multiple tanks with a total of 25,000 gallons of capacity each. Although the nutrient mix was stored cool, the system warmed it up to the perfect temperature for my stomach. So far, I had not filled any of the system tanks with more than 200 gallons, but I was prepared for the most extreme developments, including large scale feeding of dozens of guys, or maybe my own most extreme growth fantasies.

By the end of the next weekend, my acclimation to the system was complete, and the week of automatic megamassive eating had had a profound effect: My stomach was already accomodating a 2000 calorie constant reserve, 500 calories more than anticipated, so my ability to absorb nutrients had increased dramatically. In seven days, I?d grown from 229 pounds to 248 pounds. My overall physique had grown enough that it wasn?t just enhanced size, it was a transformation. My body had a shape that was much more massive and powerful in appearance, wider, thicker, yes, but not just that. My body was now covered over with muscle that made it hard to tell what the bone structure beneath was like. My frame was completely encased in muscle?nineteen pounds of new muscle in seven days, and no end in sight!

The next week I continued the same routine? 22.5 hours a day using my Mass Hose, two grueling workouts a day, 10.5 hours of sleep per night, although neither the workouts nor the sleep were anything like normal lifting or sleeping. My lifting was so much fun it was nearly orgasmic. I was able to put forth work-to-failure efforts set after set on every lift, twice a day, and I ended every workout with drastically exaggerated pumps on the muscles I?d worked. Every time I worked my legs my thighs were like barrels by the time I was done. Back workouts left my arms spread out at 60-degree angles because my lats were so inflated. For the first time ever, I could see pumped lat muscles rounding way out before they began to curve down and then cram back in to my torso, and bulge back from the rest of the hemispheres of muscle covering my back, even more than the thick paired ridges of muscle jutting out over both sides of my spine. Shoulders, chest and arm muscles responded with similarly exploded pumps. If I happened to work arms and pecs on the same day, I could forget about doing anything that required touching my hands together in front of my chest, like washing my hands, cutting food on a plate, or typing on my noteboard, for at least four hours. So if I wanted to communicate with my staff or anyone after that, I?d have to hunt and peck with one hand on the noteboard or write on the chalkboard doors of one of the freezers or refrigerators.

I was constantly carrying over 2400 calories of protein shake in my belly, which looked a little distended, even more so since my abs were over three inches thick at that point. I was resigned to having something that looked like a roid gut, just because I was so full all the time, even though I never had the sensation of chewing or eating. I constantly felt the protein forcing its way into my muscles; my arteries almost throbbing with the feeling of nutrition distributing aggressively throughout my body. My brain hummed. I was always on the verge of getting an erection. My thoughts were totally consumed with my body?s relentless growth. I was high on my body. My muscle gains?the sensation of my muscles increasingly pushing against each other? made me feel high. My muscular gut crammed with protein made me feel high. Seeing myself in the mirror made me feel high. By high, I mean it made my brain fixate even more on my bodybuilding process. It was the perfect combination of entrainment into being a musclehead.

The differences in sleep were the most unexpected. I don?t mean the fact that my body?s size and shape could no longer be comfortably accomodated by a normal bed. Other big bodybuilders? accounts of that problem had prepared me for that. I had custom nine by nine foot body contoured mattresses made with sculpted space foam and other adaptations. What was really different was that at a time when the body is usually catabolic because it can?t take in food, I was getting 26,000 calories and over 2750 grams of protein, and waking up bigger, stronger, and heavier. I never did dream much before I started the Mass Hose. I had had dreams as a kid, but once I moved out and started working as an adult, they pretty much stopped. I always hoped I?d have dreams about growing huge and muscular, but it never happened, except for short glimpses, which were not really vivid dreams. With the Mass Hose that changed abruptly. I dreamt constantly it seemed.

My new dreams were wild orgies of impossibly huge growth and grew more vivid every night. In a typical dream, I was at a park near my old high school, it was 78? F and a constant but gentle wind was blowing . Other people were going about their business, roller-blading, pushing babies in strollers, eating ice cream and popcorn, sitting on benches. I was waiting in line for pizza at a pushcart at the edge of an open area surrounded by trees. I was wearing jams, flip-flops, and my favorite tee-shirt, an old dark red Gold?s Gym Shirt that was a little tight, an XL, getting a bit threadbare with the logo fading, but it was one of the shirts I wore while I was turning into a bodybuilder. I bought it when I was at 180 pounds (up from 150 when I started lifting three years before), and starting to get comfortable with identifying as a bodybuilder, and confident enough to wear a bodybuilding logo on my chest. At the beginning of my dream I was at 225 pounds or so, like I actually had been up until a two weeks ago. I ordered two large pizzas, sat down and started eating them. I started to feel hot so I took off my shirt. I kept eating and eating until I finished two whole pizzas, then I took my protein shake I?d been saving for later out of my backpack (which was suddenly there, even though I didn?t have it before. When I took the bottle out it grew to a two gallon jug, and I started to chug it. In a couple of minutes I finished the whole thing. I burped , and stood up. My stomach was stretched to the limit, but I felt great. A couple of kids, boys about nine and six years old, who were walking by stopped and looked at me.

?Wow, mister, your muscles are huge!? the older one said.
?Yeah, really huge,? his little brother agreed.
?When I grow up, I?m gonna have big muscles just like you mister,? said the nine year old.
?Yeah, me too. I?m gonna be the Incredible Hulk!? said the younger kid. ?My name?s Jerry,? he added.
?I?m Danny,? his brother said.

?Well guys, eat lots of good food, no junky snacks, and when you?re about twelve, start lifting weights. You?ll grow muscles just like this,? I did a double biceps pose, and then a most muscular. ?And keep on doing it. You?ll grow bigger and bigger.?

?I know, I read bodybuilding magazines at the library,? Danny said. ?and I?m already lifting weights, I weigh almost 80 pounds? he went on. ?Look!? He pulled his shirt off and flexed his arms. I could see good muscle development on his torso, and His biceps popped up as he flexed, a lot bigger than you?d expect from a nine year old.

?Wow, you arms are already starting to get pretty big, Danny. Keep it up, and eat as much as you can.? He kept flexing as I spoke, and I could see veins on his biceps and forearms.

?Wanna split a protein shake with me guys?? I asked, pulling another two gallon jug out of the (bottomless protein shake) bag. I took a big swig and passed it to Danny. He turned it up and started to guzzle it . He kept drinking it and drinking it. His stomach was sticking out more and more. He kept guzzling. Thick abs started to appear on his stomach as he drank. Then his muscles all over his body started growing bigger and thicker. His lats widened out, his chest bulged up and out, his shoulders started to look like softballs, and his arms were like a kid version of Lee Preist?s. He finished the whole bottle, and then flexed and roared. ?I?m HUGE!?

?Got any more shakes?? Jerry said excitedly. I pulled out three more, but this time they were each five gallons. I handed one to each of them, and opened my own. As I lifted my bottle up it kept getting bigger until it was the size of a fifty gallon drum. We all started guzzling down our protein and growing like wild. We started getting taller and wider and heavier. Before long we were all ten feet tall, and nearly as wide, crammed with bulging muscles that kept pulsing and bulging bigger. They were the hugest kids ever, but I was just getting started, I kept expanding, blowing up, bigger, thicker, stronger, taller, 20 feet tall, gaining hundreds of pounds a minute, feeling more and more powerful . . .
That?s about the point in any one of my dreams when I would usually wake up, and realize that I really was bigger and thicker and stronger and heavier, though not taller.

By the end of the week two, I had gained another 22 pounds, and weighed 270. The sensation of all that new muscle mass was almost overwhelming. I had entered the realm of the superheavyweights. I was shaking the floors with every step. I had no idea how much weight I could lift, because my strength was increasing so fast. My body felt unfamiliar, voluminous. I could slow down, get familiar with my huge physique, become comfortable in my body. But no, this was never about comfort or familiarity? it was about growth and exploring new territory. I would continue to grow as fast as possible, as big as possible, at least until I?d done it for a month. So, I continued with the same routine, and at 270 pounds I was now carrying over 2650 calories in my stomach all the time, and gaining over three pounds of muscle a day.
[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to expandingMUSCLE For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (November 23rd, 2012)
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 10:07 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Nice start! I wonder how much bigger he'll get, and if he'll share this with others?
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 10:15 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
As a writer and great fan of the FREAK SIDE, I AM LOVING THIS STORY!

The story is well explained and the text reads really hot! I hope you continue with this!

Congratulations!
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 11:56 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Smokin' hot scene. I could practically feel the guy's PUMP.
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 05:11 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Really cool idea. I hope we see much more of it. :3
  #6   Add to UGALawGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 05:30 PM

UGALawGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UGALawGuy
Holy crap that's HOT. Excellent descriptions!

By the way, that reminds me of a story; I think a character named Zakk makes a similar nutrient delivery device that blows him up... Does anybody remember what I'm talking about?
  #7   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 16th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
A good read. Hard to find stories like this anymore. Looking forward to another installment.
  #8   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2011, 02:24 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
really great story!!!!!!
like his goals and even more his long term ones!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2011, 04:29 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting twist. Look forward to more!
  #10   Add to ShreddedTiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:36 AM

ShreddedTiger is on a distinguished road
Fantastic! I am LOVING this story! As everyone above has said, it's so hard to find this kind of writing anymore. More! MORE!!
  #11   Add to miniace2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2011, 09:56 AM

miniace2009 is on a distinguished road
I need more of this story about as bad as that guy needs to keep gaining mass.
Keep going PLEASE!
  #12   Add to growinguysf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2011, 10:30 AM

growinguysf
Send a message via Yahoo to growinguysf
Great story, looking forward to the next installment. Love his lust for more and more muscle and size!
  #13   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2011, 01:32 PM

no name is on a distinguished road
Thanks!

Great story - looking forward to the sequel!
  #14   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 08:41 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
As a writer and great fan of the FREAK SIDE, I AM LOVING THIS STORY!
And I'd like to state, that any story which gets Bruno this worked up has my full support! In all likelihood it'll inspire him to even wilder and more astonishing muscle-growth excesses, for his own stories... and then everybody wins!

(Sorry I haven't actually said anything about your post itself, expandingMUSCLE ? the simple truth is, I haven't read it yet! I just happened to notice that the story came Highly Recomended?. With that going for it, I'll be getting to it ASAP... you can count on that!)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options