The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to qzxkj's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2011, 09:13 AM

qzxkj is on a distinguished road
Second Chance - Part 4

Previous parts:
-- Part 1 -- Part 2 -- Part 3 --

Author's note: Sorry about the delay with this next installment guys, was busy. Please enjoy.

Part 4

"He'll probably need the smallest size he's not very big"

"First year of high school?" the uniform shop lady looked down at me over the counter.

"Yeah" I muttered barely looking at her

"He IS pretty small, even our smallest size will probably be loose on him or too long"

She flicked through the light blue school uniform shirts and grey pants.

"We have some that have been tailored for the smaller boys, try this on" the lady handed what was probably the smallest sized shirt and pants combination in the shop.

"Go try it on" Mum thrust the clothes into me and I trudged towards the change room.

This was so humiliating.

School started next week and as it was a private school, a uniform was required. I remembered the last time I got my uniform - I just absent mindedly went along with what Mum was directing me to do. This time it just felt like a public display of my inadequacy.

I tried on the uniform as I was told, it wasn't even tight to my disappointment - it fit perfectly.

When I stepped out Mum was very thorough in her inspection of the potential purchase. Across the room an older teen who was probably around 16 was also trying on shirts, his athletic muscles bulged through even the biggest shirts he tried. I looked like a different species of human in comparison to this teen stud. I couldn't even bring myself to look at him properly, opting for half glances and side looks in case he noticed my shameful display.

Mum then proceeded to add to the humiliation by fussing over ever shirt tuck and crease before being satisfied. This was torture.

We finally returned to the counter to complete the purchase.

"So they fit? He really is a small one isn't he?" she beamed a smile at me.
I death-stared back. I don't think she noticed.

When I got home, I immediately headed straight for the garage to the weights, lifting with a level of focus and intensity that I might not ever match again.

I was going to make that uniform pay.

~~

It was the morning of the first day of high school and even though I had done it all before, I still felt as excited and nervous as I was the first time.
I inspected myself in the mirror while getting dressed, in the short time I had from when I awoke in the past to now, I couldn't notice much of a difference, it seemed like I had filled out just a tiny bit, but maybe it was my imagination. My uniform fit the same so I couldn't have changed much.

School was.. amusing, it was like watching a show that I hadn't seen in a long time - I would never remember it normally, but as soon as it started the memories just came flooding back.

Most of the first classes were just introductory but others went straight into doing work. It didn't take long for most of the teachers and my classmates to realise my knowledge was well beyond the rest , not only did I know everything, but this time I had an unusual level of maturity for my apparent age. Even after answering a simple question from the math's teacher James and Rachel couldn't help but comment.

"Did you study the maths book during the holidays?"

I shook my head. "Nah"

"How did you know that?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

James bought it, Rachel eyed me suspiciously.

I didn't care if anyone found my behaviour odd. It's not like this was Back to the Future where I'd go back to when I was 25 in a time machine and find I'd screwed everything up. I was happy to have that future disappear.

At Lunch time Shane, James, Rachel and I found a shady spot behind the library looking out onto the field that was filled with guys playing football, soccer, rugby and the likes. This spot would be our spot for the rest of our high school life.

Shane and James were never a good comparison of how far I was behind the average size of the guys in my year. But the other 13 year old guys on the field put things in to perspective.

Most of them, I knew, would continue on to be the dominant males of the school later on, already many of them showed signs of their superior physiques as their lithe muscles helped them chase and tackle eachother. They would have to call an ambulance if they tackled me like that.

One of them stood out from the rest - Michael, clearly bigger than all the rest, he would continue to be one step ahead of everyone in the puberty race. It was hard to tell if he had already started working out at this stage, but he definitely would start in a few years eventually becoming the biggest guy in the school by graduation. Add to that his good looks and bad boy attitude, he would stay as the alpha male from beginning to end.
Michael was also a bully, knowing he was the biggest and strongest, anyone that wasn't part of the 'cool group' could be spontaneously bullied by him and his gang.

"Duncan, I thought you already had something to eat for morning tea" Rachel snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm hungry" I replied, force feeding myself the next bite of my sandwich.

~~

My new life became completely consumed by my desire to grow. I woke up each day eager to grow. While effortlessly breezing through everything at school I day-dreamed about going home to lift more, I looked forward to my breaks to feed my growing body. Even my friends remained oblivious to my sudden obsession with eating at every break at school, distracted with nerd-talk that I could easily keep up with.

Each day I was noticing a slight increase in size here and there, but by the end of the second week of school, the changes were apparent. My uniform wasn't fitting quite right, but not exactly in the way I had planned.

I hadn't filled out yet, but my socks were suddenly more visible than they were before. I had obviously started to grow taller. I didn't want to have to explain to Mum that I'd need to get new pants soon so I changed to the shorts she had bought instead - my school allowed for grey uniform shorts to be worn instead of parts during the Australian summer heat, the shorts were baggy on me and went past my knees. Most of the bigger guys including Michael wore shorts during the summer, many of them even had calf muscles to display, although none of them were as big as Michael's.

I was also beginning to notice a divergence of what happened the first time i was 13, and now - My third PE (gym) class was one of those experiences.

Usually PE would consist of me and my friends discretely changing in to our sports clothes while avoiding eye contact with anyone else in the change rooms while the background would be full of commotion of the other guys mucking around. Michael would always somehow be the centre of attention, even his loud voice dominated the rest of his beta friends as he'd throw their bags around like a piggy-in-the-middle game, snap the elastic on an unsuspecting victim's briefs and perform random acts of dominance like games of mercy or arm wrestles.

The superiority would continue on the field as well, he was faster and stronger than all the guys and was the best at anything that was played. Of course, regardless of which sport was being played, my friends and I were assured to picked last on any team.

Previously I never dared to even look at Michael and his friends in the change room. But two weeks of intense working out had somehow boosted my confidence even though I was still a runt - it was a comment from Michael's friend Ben that made me turn my head while getting changed after a game of football.

"Shit dude, you've got pecs!" Ben exclaimed, genuinely impressed but trying desperately to sound cool at the same time. Ben was Michael's social parasite and a shameless sycophant.

I had to look.

They were right behind me on the opposite bench I pretended to be undoing the laces on my sneakers while my head twisted to the side to see.

Michael was standing there in just his white briefs proudly displaying himself for anyone to see, which was most of the guys in the change room. His legs were thick and strong and his torso was dense and already had the beginnings of a muscular physique. Even his briefs contained a package bigger than any guy in the room.

"Yeah man" another voice came "have you been working out?"

"Whattaya think?" Michael said back, he then started to bounce his pecs up and down as the rest of his friends cheered and laughed. He then started strutting around flexing them at the other guys with a huge grin on his face, someone even threw in a wolf-whistle.

The whole time my mouth was agape, I didn't even blink. Behind me Shane and James had already packed up and left the change room, deliberately ignoring Michael's pec show.

It wasn't long before Michael noticed me staring at him.

I froze.

He started to walk towards me still flexing his pecs.

"Like what you see, faggot?" He looked from me down to his own pecs and back again.

I didn't know what to do, the rest of the change room which now seemed to consist only of Michael's friends who continued to laugh and cheer Michael on.

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't ignore him, I was too scared to move, he was so much bigger than me. I tried not to look at him but part of me wanted to still stare at his superior body.

Michael was right up into my face now but didn't stop moving. He kept walking forward like I wasn't there.

He suddenly lunged forward, lifted me up effortlessly and pinned me against the wall, his thick muscly chest against my small weak one. He put his hands down, I was now suspended against the wall by just his chest, my feet barely touching the ground.

I put my hands on his rounded muscly shoulders and tried to push him away but it was useless. It didn't even look like he tried to stop me, his mass just wouldn't budge.

He then pushed in harder and started to flex his pecs slowly and deliberately. My little chest was getting crushed as his powerful pecs dug in deeper. By now his entire body was overwhelming me, I was totally helpless.

"What's the matter? Does it hurt?" he said to me under his breath.

I was terrified, struggling to breathe. It felt like my ribs were about to break.

"Stop it" I complained weakly. "please.."

He scoffed and then took a step back, I collapsed at his feet.

"Fucking little faggot" he spat, walking back to his cheering friends.

After I caught my breath I got up and quickly got changed as fast as I could, I kept my head down as I stuffed my sports clothes into my bag, trying my best to ignore the residual jeers coming from Ben.

I left the change rooms with my chest aching, trying to fight back tears.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qzxkj For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013), Neonando (October 3rd, 2013), TheHugeMan (October 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2011, 10:31 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Ah man, that's it after this long a wait.
  #3   Add to qzxkj's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:34 PM

qzxkj is on a distinguished road
I'll be trying to get the next parts out quicker, stay tuned GT
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2011, 01:52 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Cool, I am a big fan. I thought I may come off rude but you just left us with such a HUGE opening. I hope this fuels him more than even the clothes.
  #5   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2011, 12:49 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I am REALLY enjoying this series. Thank you, this was both emotional, exciting and what a great premise. It's really coming across as both nuanced and sympathetic, and yet I can't wait to see him progress! I know he'll get the life he wants
  #6   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,310 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
This is good stuff! I often think about how I would do things differently if I could have my youth back but retain the maturity and knowledge that I gained over the years. You're doing a very nice job with this. Thanks for all the work you put into it.
  #7   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 19th, 2011, 09:13 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
This is turning out to be one of the better "Do Over" stories.
Now he just has to use his maturity and experience to defuse the bully problem.
He should be able to use some Psychology on the brute,
while he's making himself Bigger.
Then by the time he is actually bigger than Michael,
he'll smoothly fit into the Alpha role.
This is really good stuff, Man.
So please do...
Keep Writing.

MD
  #8   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I agree with MD, Duncan's "new maturity" is what will make him the Alpha Male, but he will need to grow a bit before he will be taken seriously. Sadly his old friends may become a problem when he actually starts to try to be more of a jock boy in public. His best bet may be to work out in secret 1st yr and maybe recruit one of his old friends as a partner... And then the two of then explode on to the secne at the start of 2nd year as jock boys.

Also if Michael is to much of a musclehead brute attempts to use psychology on him may not work because Duncan will assume he will act rationally and doesn't. Duncan will need to develop some jock friends to be accepted by the jock crowd .
  #9   Add to GlitzPianoman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 05:31 PM

GlitzPianoman
I think an even more mature response would be to not need the jock crowd. As long as he achieves his goals on his own terms and doesn't hurt anyone he cares about, who cares what anyone else thinks?

Just a thought. Keep writing!
  #10   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 06:24 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I kind of picture him as getting cockier but maybe balancing out the jock/nerd crowds by being mature beyond his years, instead of choosing one over another he befriends both crowds and does it with smooth sailing.
  #11   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 06:39 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I dunno -- the great part of these stories is revenge over the bullies. Maybe he could crush Michael first with his new size and power, then, when Michael is a crushed, sniveling mass at his feet, he could magnanimously forgive him!

[NOT looking for fairness or balance here, just total muscular domination of the jerks!]

Just saying...

Mdlftr
  #12   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:12 PM

RyBearATL
Hey, I liked it....

I'm glad to see you continuing the story.

I like the dramatic tension you're building up - this whole thing shouldn't be **easy** for the protagonist, it should be a challenge to win!
  #13   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2011, 12:11 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm still getting used to the "do over" genre. It's getting more enjoyable each chapter. Look forward to the next.
  #14   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2011, 12:57 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitzPianoman View Post
I think an even more mature response would be to not need the jock crowd. As long as he achieves his goals on his own terms and doesn't hurt anyone he cares about, who cares what anyone else thinks?

Just a thought. Keep writing!
One of the profoundly annoying things about high school is that you CANNOT really avoid the "jock crowd" because P.E. is mandatory.

Not that I really hated it once I got in with the right SUBSET of the "jock crowd" - the smart ones - and began to grow out of my issues. Unfortunately I didn't manage to do that completely while still in high school.
  #15   Add to GlitzPianoman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2011, 02:08 PM

GlitzPianoman
Phys. Ed. was only mandatory until Grade 9 in my school, so perhaps it was easier for me to escape it. We also had hardly any school teams for the first three years of high school due to a "work-to-rule" strike the staff were under, so that diffused a lot of the "jock mentality" as well.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options