The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to expandingMUSCLE's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 02:08 PM
transhuman mass maniac

expandingMUSCLE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to expandingMUSCLE Send a message via Yahoo to expandingMUSCLE
Mass Hose, Part Two

Mass Hose, Part Two
By Expanding Muscle

Every muscle in my body seemed to pulse with power. I constantly had the strong sensation of each muscle growing bigger, my body being flooded with muscle building nutrients. I felt my arms expanding, swelling with power even while they were being pushed further out to the side by my thickening lats and pecs. My legs were swelling and bulging bigger by the hour, my shoulders inflating like beachballs. My mind was on fire with excitement from all the physical sensation, and knowing that I was growing muscle faster than any man ever had. I was nearly overwhelmed with the pleasure of it.

I kept lifting like a demon and absorbing nutrients faster and faster. At the end of week three I weighed 294 pounds. At 5?10? that made me one of the most muscularly developed bodybuilders on earth, and I was growing faster all the time. Although my stomach was crammed with over half a gallon of nutrient all the time, I had gotten so used to the fullness that I barely noticed it anymore. Although my stomach stuck out from my groin over seven inches, it didn?t seem to stick out, because my thighs jutted even further forward, and my pecs were so thick that it seemed proportional, and between my superdeveloped serratus and the fact that my whole front torso was framed by my lats, traps, and arms, my gut looked normal, at least normal for a superheavyweight bodybuilder.

That night, I had the most intense dream I?d ever had. I was a teenager, fifteen again, and it was the fourth of July. Everyone was celebrating Independence Day, and there was a neighborhood cookout at the rec center. People were swimming in the pool and eating barbecue, drinking beer and sodas. It was eleven o?clock in the morning, and already really hot, close to ninety degrees Fahrenheit. I was walking back to the pool area from a clearing in the oak grove. I was on my way to the weightlifting pen. I felt extra-jacked, totally psyched up to lift. I had just gotten an orange glass marble from someone in the grove. This marble was supposed to make me bigger and stronger. I had it in the key pocket of my swimming trunks. I wasn?t wearing any flip-flops, or a tee-shirt.

Normally, at fifteen years old and 135 pounds, I wouldn?t have gone anywhere public without a loose tee-shirt, but since I had the orange marble, I didn?t care. The girl who gave it to me said that I should keep it near me while eating or working out, such as in a pocket or something, so it could work its magic. She said it was tuned to my personal aura or something like that. In my dream the rec center weight room was outside like the one at Muscle Beach. It was in a big fenced area adjacent to the pool deck (The rec center in my hometown actually had an indoor weight room, because cold weather would make it useless outside for at least half the year). I was walking at a comfortable pace, but purposefully. I strode across the pool, past all the hot girls in my class who were there, past all the older boys and guys in their twenties who were big and buff. Nothing could deter me from going to the weight pen. My determination and energy were like nothing I?d felt before I got the orange marble. It was working already, I could tell.

I walked into the weight room and walked toward the benches. Two Seniors were there benching. They were two of the biggest guys in school, Jeff and Alan, both varsity wrestlers.

?Can I work in with you guys?? I asked as I came to a stop next to the bench they were using. Any other time I?d have just used the old Marcy machine until they were done, but I didn?t want to. I never got a good workout on that thing. Even if I asked they usually would have said no. Today was different. I had the orange marble in my pocket.

?Uh, uh, sure, I guess, but we?re working heavy, so it?ll take some time to strip and load plates. It?s cool though. We?re not in a hurry.?

We started doing sets. I was able to do nine reps with 185, something I could never have done before that day. I felt great! After Jeff and Alan each did sets with 225, I tried it too. I had never benched more than 175 before that day. Amazingly, I did 11 reps at 225, the same as Jeff, and one more rep than Alan. My pecs were pumped up far more than ever before, but not a bit tired. I was ready for more. Alan loaded a pair of 25s on the bar and we did a set with 275. I was able to do 10 reps. Then we loaded the bar to 315. I did 8 reps, just like Alan and Jeff. Then we did a set with 365, I did 8 reps at 365, two more reps than either of the huge seniors.

?You?re really strong for a kid,? Jeff said. ?How long have you been lifting??

?Two years,? I answered, ?but only about nine months seriously. But I?ve gained 10 pounds in the last two months,? I continued, exaggerating a bit. ?I?m ready to start piling on some mass. I?ve been getting a lot stronger the last few weeks.?

?Well,? Alan said, ?You should start getting a lot bigger, most guys your size can?t lift half of what you do.? We continued lifting together, doing flyes and cable crossovers, and then a back workout, which was Bent over rows, T-bar rows, lat pulls, and alternating dumbell rows. When we got to the dumbell rows, I had kept up with both of them throughout the workout, and they were getting tired and slowing down. I was not. The orange marble was keeping me going. I was loaded with energy. We started with an 80 pounder, then a set with 100, then 120. Finally we got a 130. Alan and Jeff were each barely able to do five reps each side with it, barely forcing out the last ones. Then it was my turn. I picked up the dumbell casually with my left arm. (For some reason I always want to do left side first on dumbell rows. Same thing in a dream I guess.) I started my set. I did 12 reps on each arm, and put the dumbell down.

?Are we doing another set?? I asked.

?Are you nuts, kid?? Alan said. ?I can barely raise my arms up to my face. Damn, how do you do it? I weigh 195 pounds, and Jeff is 210, but you ran us into the ground.?

?I dunno, just naturally strong I guess,? I smiled. We hit the showers, and when no one was looking, I took the orange marble out of my pocket and held it up to my chest. I could feel its power feeding me. I was looking bigger all over after the workout. I walked over and stepped on the scale. I weighed 150, I?d actually gained fifteen pounds in just a couple of hours. I looked at the marble, and that?s when I got the idea that changed everything. I popped the marble in my mouth and swallowed it. I felt fantastic! I felt the marble lodging itself in the base of my stomach and becoming bonded inside me. Then I downed my protein shake. When I did I literally saw my body grow bigger in the mirror. I was expanding before my own eyes. I looked down at the scale, it said 167, and then 168, 169, 171. Then 174, 180. . .
I started blowing up with muscle. The workout and protein combined with the marble being inside me started a chain reaction. In a couple of minutes I was bigger than Alan or Jeff, I started to look like a bodybuilder from a magazine. Then I was even bigger. I started to grow taller too, 5?10?, 5?11?, 6?0? , 6?2? and upward. Within ten more minutes I was 6?6? and weighed 450 pounds, and I was accelerating, inflating, exploding with size and power. I continued to grow bigger and bigger, faster and faster. Quickly I grew to eight feet tall, and was blasting past a full ton of muscle.

This was the point in one of these dreams when I would usually wake up, but not this time. I kept going and going. In a way, I knew I was dreaming, but I willfully ignored that and kept feeling the dream more and more intimately. Jeff and Alan walked into the locker room. They saw me blowing up with size.

?Dude! That is awesome, keep going! Make yourself bigger!? Jeff said.

?Yeah! Bigger, bigger, bigger!? Alan shouted.

?Bigger! Bigger! Bigger! Bigger!? they started chanting over and over. The Marble made my power extend to everyone around me.

?Here man, drink my shake,? Alan offered.

?Yeah! Mine too!? said Jeff.

I quickly downed both shakes.

Then I started to grow huger faster than ever. I was blowing up into a giant hulking great wall of muscle. In a minute after I finished the two protein shakes I was fifteen feet tall and weighed over 5000 pounds, and I was growing faster and faster. I just kept getting bigger. I was a mountain of muscle, and gaining faster and faster. In a couple more minutes I was outside by the pool, and I was 25 feet tall, 30,000 pounds.

?MORE!!!? I roared. I kept exploding. I had a huge erection that was spewing jizz like a fountain by the gallon. I kept exploding bigger and bigger, 30, 40, 50 feet tall, and thicker and wider by the second.

?MORE!! MORE!! MORE!! MORE!!? I kept trying to shout. I was awake and I was still shouting more, but the tube was hooked up. I was tense all over, and felt pumped up beyond belief. I?d gotten pumped in my sleep! Wow, I wanna do that every night. I feel like a god, I thought to myself. And I grew much more than usual last night.

Over the next week my gains accelerated even further, and my dream was starting to come true? I could literally see muscle growth right before my eyes sometimes. During that week, I gained, on average, over four and a quarter pounds a day, and by the end of the week it was closer to five a day. By that Sunday night I had expanded to 324 pounds. At 5?10? tall, that much size, especially on a relatively thin skeletal frame, was so much that I was nearly engulfed in it. My range of motion was significantly limited by the masses of muscle bulging over every part of my frame. I could stand up, although my feet couldn?t touch while I was doing so ( I couldn?t get them closer than about 20 inches without bending my knees because of the mass of my quads). I could lay down, although if I lay on my back the peaks of my calfs and hams, glutes and lats were the only things touching the surface. Sleeping with any comfort was only possible on my customized bed, which was about due for a reworking, because I was too wide for its contours; the hollows weren?t really wide or deep enough any more. There was talk among my orthopedic guys of creating a liquid sleeping environment for me, but the complications had to be worked out before that could be seriously pursued. What I could not do at all was sit. I could not put my thighs at 90 degrees to my spine (a 55 degree angle was the most I could fit myself into, because my abs and quads got in the way. My abs were eight inches thick and my stomach was always full of over 3000 calories of protein and nutrients, so my stomach was over eleven inches thick. My quads jutted straight out from my thigh bones at the upper insertions, and were beginning to actually bulge up toward my torso. So, I could use a special recliner, or I could use a special extra large kneeling chair. I had some special upholstered furniture made up in the gym?s fabrication shop to work around the problems my immense mass was causing.

I had to confront the facts, either stop growing muscle or face being unable to move at all. I already had an involuntary and greatly exaggerated bodybuilder swagger, which felt fantastic, and constantly kept my huge muscles in the front of my mind. I couldn?t forget, even for a second, that I was hulked out beyond belief. I was running out of room to put on more muscle.

It was the next morning that I got a note from the nanotech lab, something about an integrated nanosystem improvement. When I first saw it, I was not really focused on reading it, because I was going through the painful process of tapering down from 65 thousand calories a day to 27 thousand, so I could acclimate to maintaining my mass instead of continuously increasing it. I was jittery, feeling constantly hungry, and distracted. And I was trying to plan the grand opening of the gym. I?d had systems put in where guys who would have mass hoses could connect to the nutrient tanks.

My plan was to have every gym member who wanted one get a mass hose and feed themselves after workouts for three hours. Although they wouldn?t get what I got, I could make sure that they developed megamassive eating capacity while getting crammed with nutrients. These connection systems were in small rooms in six rows of five perpendicular to the back of the gym building. with comfortable recliners and surround audio-video. The computers on the systems had subliminal audio, as well as visualization components, in addition to individual hose feeding programs designed to hugely extend the nutrient absorbing capacity of any bodybuilder who used one regularly for a three weeks or more for at least two hours a day. My eight employees were the first to try out the new systems.

The visualizations were very exciting for the guys who were spending time on the mass hoses. The walls and ceilings were filled with video displays that showed the men their own physiques from various distances and angles, and progressed through time lapse extrapolations of their muscles growing bigger based on the nourishment and entrainment from the hose itself and the subliminals that went with it. The longer the session, the further the projected growth went. Each man was given discs to reinforce the subliminal audio, and to review the projected growth on video later at home. The system designers assured me that once any bodybuilder, no matter how inexperienced, used the system long enough to gain substantial physical advantages from it, the ability to do megamassive eating and ten or more pounds of added muscle, he would become irrevocably obsessed with gaining as much muscle mass as possible, and would pursue muscle relentlessly until it was impossible to gain any more. I was about to enable a degree of muscle growth, and acheivable desire for muscle growth, that had never existed in bodybuilding. It had never existed in men at all. I thought about what might be possible to achieve for a boy who began using the system early in adolescence, at around twelve or thirteen. The degree of mass enhancement possible for someone who started with the mass hose at such an early age would have to be profound. The growth that a young bodybuilder with that amount of nutritional, ergonomic and neurological reinforcement throughout his formative years might achieve would be huge beyond belief. A couple of bodybuilders I?d talked to had already signed their sons up to start at eleven years old! One of them, a 6?0,? 275 pound nationally rated NPC amateur named Jerry, was openly gushing about how huge he expected his son Tommy, who was going to be eleven in two weeks, might grow. ?I didn?t start ?til I was almost seventeen,? Jerry enthused, ?and I didn?t have anything like this mass hose. With his genetics Tommy could weigh over 500 pounds in a few years, maybe even more! And then he?ll just keep blowing up. This thing will make him want it even more than he already does. He already runs around the house flexing and yelling ?I?m gonna have the biggest muscles in the world!? He wants to get super huge already and he?s not even using barbells yet. His mom made me promise to wait ?til he turned eleven. I can?t wait to see Tommy blow up into a gigantic muscle-freak! I bet he?s over half a ton when he?s in his twenties. And maybe even eight feet tall!?

Another guy, Justin, who had only pursued bodybuilding intermittently before joining MEGAHULK, and weighed around 220 pounds lean, brought his son Jacob in on his eleventh birthday and introduced him to the mass hose. His son had played with dumbbells a bit but wasn?t really serious about it. ?I want to look like dad someday, I guess,? he said when asked about his goals.
?Jake, son, you?re gonna be way huger than your old man in a few years. You?re gonna be one of the biggest guys in the world, SUPER muscular, huge and way taller than me too!?

?But mom said that my body is made like yours and I shouldn?t worry about trying to get really big?

?Your mom doesn?t know about the Mass Hose, and she doesn?t need to know yet either. We?re gonna make it a surprise.?he told Jacob. He confided in me that he wanted to make sure his son was irreversibly obsessed with huge growth before his wife knew anything. In less than two weeks, the deed was done. Jake had spent all his days at ?fitness camp? feeding on the mass hose eight hours a day, and lifting two hours with a trainer. In those two weeks, he had already grown two inches, and fifteen pounds heavier (over a pound every day), all lean muscle. By then he was endlessly gushing about how huge he was determined to grow.

I gave extensive thought to the potential my gym offered. I could see it becoming a Mecca for muscleheads from around the country and the world. I could see the members of the gym growing bigger and bigger, the younger ones even gaining exceptional height throughout their teenage years, and filling their frames with huge mountainous masses of muscle beyond anything ever seen before. I imagined this spawning a whole culture of megamuscleheads, and hundredfold increase in the number of men who would pursue bodybuilding. This was the beginning of a new order of magnitude in human muscle size. I was going to turn my gym members into the hugest muscleheads ever.

I knew that this was true for me. I was still gaining muscle mass, even though I only used the system five or six hours a day now, because I found myself involuntarily and automatically eating pretty much all day long, and waking up at night to eat as well. I couldn?t stop building mass even though I tried consciously to limit it. In the two weeks since I had curtailed the previous round the clock mass hose hook up down to six hours a day, I had still gained over a pound a day, and had now reached 346 pounds at seven percent bodyfat. I felt like a god, but I was worried that I would grow literally musclebound if I didn?t stop gaining mass. At the same time though, part of me wanted to feed through the mass hose 23 hours a day and adjust it so it would stay on the maximum edge of calorie and protein increases, and just see how far it would go, how far I would go.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 02:41 PM

no name is on a distinguished road
Great!

Great stuff - I really like where this is going! Thanks for posting this story.
  #3   Add to MuTheta9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 02:53 PM

MuTheta9 is on a distinguished road
fucking awesome!!! don't stop now!
  #4   Add to dron's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:35 PM

dron is on a distinguished road
Great story!!

I good story keep it going! Everyone needs Mass Hose!!
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:42 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Really hot stuff still. Please, more!
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 03:47 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Hot new chapter! I wonder how will you join the "wet dreams" and reality together, that will be even more fantastic!

Congratulations!
  #7   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 04:44 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I hope the scientists working for you can defy physics and get you growing taller, so you can pack on unfathomable muscle and mass! Love the story so far. Keep it going!
  #8   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2011, 08:01 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Cool story. Thanks. Integrated nanosystem improvement!
  #9   Add to BuffBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 10:28 AM
Alpha Boy

BuffBoy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BuffBoy
This is a really hot story man! Love the obsession of the character, the lust for freaky huge muscle, and the eagerness to try it on others. Its a great plot so far, can't wait to see part 3
  #10   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:34 AM
Grower

nevertoobig
Send a message via AIM to nevertoobig Send a message via MSN to nevertoobig Send a message via Yahoo to nevertoobig
Finally a story I look forward to I hope to read a new chapter soon! Bring on the mass!
  #11   Add to confucius06's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:05 PM

confucius06 is on a distinguished road
would love to see him stay the same height but keep gaining mass. love the limited mobility/immobility stuff. keep it up!
  #12   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2011, 09:16 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
wow this keeps getting better and better!!!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #13   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2011, 12:17 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Immobility, here he comes!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text