The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 06:00 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
"Master" part 4

The news that awaited me in London was troubling. All was not well in the financial world and the markets were getting jittery. My associates were anxious about their exposure in a cesspit of dodgy dealings and investments, confident in my ability to make the calculating moves that would calm their fears. But they reckoned without a Peter Morton whose eye was badly off the ball, whose mind was in thrall to a beautiful Indonesian youth of exceptional worth.

I had expected the dull ache to subside during the long flight to London, but I arrived feeling even more bereft and despondent than when Kim had waved me off from the island jetty. My days were dominated with thoughts of him, and my nights sleepless from the worship of him. For the first time in my life I was lonely and insecure. I yearned for his company and lusted after his warm, strong body. More than that, I found myself craving his help and guidance. Such thoughts were totally absurd, given that Kim was barely literate, far less knowledgeable of the world of financial speculation and investment.

My associates were soon aware of the odd change in my demeanour. They were alarmed that I seemed to have lost the bullish confidence and greed that had once trampled over business ethics in the ruthless pursuit of wealth. My obsession with Kim was affecting my concentration and judgement. The days I had intended to spend in London became weeks as I struggled to make the critical decisions that would protect my financial interests. By the time I booked myself onto a Jakarta flight, five weeks had passed and a new scare story had just emerged concerning a US investment giant called Lehman Brothers. Perhaps I ought to have delayed my departure, but I’d had enough and was now almost frantic to return to Indonesia. I wondered how Kim had changed in my absence.

The launch was bobbing on the end its moorings as I strode across the harbour. The usual gaggle of homeless waifs followed me to the quayside like excitable puppy dogs. Tossing my baggage into the boat I scattered some coins before climbing aboard. I stood at the open rear of the cockpit, smiling benignly as a group of kids loosened the ropes and tossed them aboard. Then I made a grab for the handrail as the marine diesels roared into life and the little boat lurched drunkenly away from the harbour wall and out into the bay.

Still smiling, I turned to berate Lee for his clumsy maritime skills and promptly fell back into the stern seat in shock. Standing in the open cockpit, steering the launch with his back to me, was a tall, powerful figure I didn’t recognise. His glossy black hair was clasped in a pony tail that hung down over a white cotton T shirt that was stretched tightly over wide shoulders and a broad, muscular back. Suddenly fearful I was being kidnapped, I yelled at him.

“Hey! What’s going on here? Who the hell are you and what have you done with Lee?”

The figure looked round and smiled. In spite of an unfamiliar dark stubble, Kim’s beautiful face was unmistakeable.

“Kim decide to save Lee trouble of coming for you” he shouted over the roar of the engine. “Kim think maybe Master pleased see him” he added with a grin, before returning his attention to the tricky job of guiding the launch between the treacherous rocky outcrops that lay at the harbour mouth.

I stared transfixed, unable to climb out of the stern seat for shock, but also because of a raging erection in my pants. My awestruck eyes washed over the impressive physique of my steersman. I scrutinized the stretched T shirt, gawping at his muscular arms and how the horseshoe triceps flexed impressively every time he spun the wheel. He still had a wasp-like waist and tight bubble butt, but now his once slender, athletic legs were thickly muscled. And unlike many other Indonesian men, Kim’s legs had begun to sprout a carpet of dark, manly hair.

With my dick throbbing in wonder, I staggered to my feet and made my way gingerly against the boat’s motion towards the wheelhouse. An unexpected roll of the boat pitched me right into the object of my awe. I slid to the deck, my hands clutching futilely at his thighs. From my unintended grovelling position, I stared up at Kim who now looked even more formidable. My eyes rose slowly up his powerful legs and past shorts that were visibly containing a significant bulge. They continued past the slim waist that fanned out to the stretched cotton fabric of the T shirt that was showcasing an impressive chest. Suddenly my arm was seized in a vice-like grip. Kim hauled me to my feet until I stood staring at the chiselled perfection of his beautiful face.

“N..no, it can’t be …“ I spluttered “… it’s only been five weeks … it’s just not possible.”

He laughed at my confusion.

“What wrong, Master? You not believe what you see?”

This close to him I could now hear how his voice had deepened.

“Maybe Master look more close.”

He detached a hand from the wheel and flexed the arm, shifting his own gaze proudly to the bicep that swelled and hardened into an impressive ball of muscle. Trembling with awe, I stretched out a hand to connect with that rippling peak of warm steel. And as I did so, all of my pent-up longing found release as my dick erupted in my pants. At the moment of blissful climax I felt an overpowering urge to fling my arms around him and confess my devotion, but something restrained me. Perhaps it was what I thought I detected in his eyes. Was he relishing the awkwardness of the moment and enjoying my confusion? I still retained enough pride and self control to back away. He smirked at my hesitation.

“Kim grow big. Kim grow strong. Is Master pleased?”

The little boat suddenly bucked against the swell and I slid to the deck once more. As I gazed vacuously up at him, Kim returned his attention to navigating us safely towards the island. With my orgasm now a sticky mess in my pants, I sat there numb with astonishment, my face burning with embarrassment.

I clambered to my feet and retreated to the stern seat. The scene was bathed in the russet hues of a glorious red sunset, but it was another beauty of nature that held my rapt attention. My gaze was riveted on Kim, scarcely able to believe he had been able to transform himself so spectacularly in such a short time. Moreover his English was evidently also much improved, a tribute to Lee’s patience. As the little launch continued to close on the island, I stared in awed astonishment as his muscular arms flexed sensuously with every spin of the wheel. I realised the wheel didn’t need quite as much effort as Kim was expending. He was flirting with me, blatantly showcasing his newfound power. Occasionally he would glance round to gauge my reaction. Though my dick had just exploded in my pants, I still felt hopelessly aroused. I had plenty in reserve for the awesome youth who dared to toy with my emotions.

As the little jetty approached I could hardly wait to be ashore, to discard my London clothes, pour myself a large cognac and try to rationalise how it had been possible for fantasy to turn into such awesome reality. I would summons old Lee and demand a blow by blow account of Kim’s remarkable progress. But most of all I would call in Kim’s indebtedness to me. I had just spent five agonising weeks in lonely deprivation. Now I wanted – no, needed – to be feted, fondled and appreciated by the beautiful youth with the magnificently muscled body.

As the launch approached the jetty my eyes searched for old Lee, expecting him to be waiting patiently to catch the line and make us fast. But Lee was nowhere to be seen and I wondered how we would tie up. The answer came as Kim grabbed hold of the heavy bow line and threw himself at the jetty, clinging precariously to a wooden pier before effortlessly clambering up and onto the planking. Stunned by his strength and agility, I watched helplessly as he began to haul the launch to its berth, his muscles rippling with every heave of the rope. Slipping the forward line over the bollard he strode towards the back of the launch and called down to me.

“Throw rope, Master.”

Obeying him instinctively, my hands gripped the rough rope of the stern line. I had never had to handle it before, and I discovered to my surprise that it was heavier and more unwieldy than I had imagined. As I struggled to lift it, wondering if I’d ever manage to throw it, I was suddenly aware of another pair of hands nudging me gently out of the way. Kim had leapt down into the launch. Grinning at my feeble efforts, he began to coil the rope in his strong hands. When he judged he had coiled enough, he sent it snaking up onto the planking. I gasped. He made it look so easy. He clambered quickly after it and made it fast. Then he looked down at me and winked.

“Maybe Kim help Master climb to jetty.”

I quickly scrambled up the jetty ladder with his teasing laugh ringing in my ears. Feigning a grin to cover my embarrassment, I straightened up and promptly got another shock. I was staring straight into his lovely eyes. Either I had mysteriously shrunk or, more likely, Kim had experienced a growth spurt. It was yet another surprise to add to a day already replete with wonders.

Kim bounded back into the boat one more time to retrieve my few items of baggage before strolling off towards the house. I followed dutifully behind, admiring his broad, muscular back and relishing every stride taken by his powerful legs. And as we walked, the telltale wet stain on my pants began to tent with the arrival of another tingling erection. As we approached the house, Lee emerged and Kim cast a glance back at me.

“Does Master want eat?”

“No, I’m not hungry. I’ll be good till morning.”

Kim dismissed Lee with an imperious toss of the head, at which my old retainer turned and retreated back into the house. I didn’t approve of Kim’s cursory gesture, I thought it smacked more than a little of arrogance. But I decided to say nothing about it until morning. Instead I meekly followed him into the house, along the hallway and into the master bedroom. I was surprised to discover the bedroom lights dimmed seductively and the bed’s satin sheets turned down.

As he walked into the room, Kim tossed my cabin baggage carelessly into a corner and stopped abruptly, causing me to cannon into his broad, powerful back. As I staggered backwards, spluttering my apologies, Kim turned, put his hands on his hips and studied me. Despite my powerful yearning for him, I felt strangely nervous and uncertain.

“Kim tell Lee close up house for night” he said.

“Oh you’ve given out your instructions, have you?” I responded sarcastically. “Any more orders you’d care to issue?”

He rewarded my humour with a fleeting smile.

“Not yet, Peter. Kim not ready.”

I winced at his words, surprised by his cheeky impertinence at calling me by name, uncertain of how to react. He ambled slowly towards me until my vision was filled by his stunning face with its dark stubble. Then, as he stood for some moments in silence, as if appraising me and our altered circumstances, the feelings of loneliness and insecurity I’d felt at leaving him began to ebb away. I began to feel relieved and grateful to be back in his protective care.

He smiled and I felt his hand brush against my throbbing dick. He gently grazed my lips with a kiss.

“Kim want thank Master” he purred.

Foolish doubts screamed in my head: What if he’s not gay? What if he is but isn’t attracted to older guys? What if he’s only doing this out of gratitude? What if he’s only doing this out of pity?

He raised his arms and began to fumble with the clip that held his hair in a pony tail. The effort made his biceps ripple sexily until, with a casual toss of the head, he loosed his hair and let it tumble seductively over his broad shoulders. Then he wrapped his strong arms around me and drew me to him. I sank gratefully into his embrace and, as his soft, wet lips met mine once more, all my doubts and fears melted away.

Cold reality could keep until morning. This glorious night was all mine.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; July 1st, 2011 at 02:03 AM. Reason: hmmm, decided Kim's English was much too good too soon!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:54 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
There's more?! Hallelujah!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 02:56 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I can barely wait for morning! Your on the verge of an epic - again!!!
  #4   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 05:49 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Nice. I'm excited about this story.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size