The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2011, 09:18 AM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Wardrobe and growth speed

It's been a while since I've seen some really good stories that pertain to a common fantasy that I think we all pretty much have in common-- the musclegod growing out of his clothes. So I'm anxious to hear your answers and stories. What's the fastest you've ever outgrown your shirt/pants, and did the "wardrobe malfunction" happen on accident? I always think it's hotter when the bodybuilder seems to loose control of his swelling muscles and the clothes just rip apart. Any good experiences lately?
  #2   Add to Stealthwolf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2011, 12:02 PM

Stealthwolf2 is on a distinguished road
HAHAHA!!!

What a coincidence.

Okay, for the past year, I've owned exactly 2 pairs of jeans, and 3 pairs of shorts. For the past year, up till the beginning of last month, those had almost always fit the same, no problem.

Within the last month, I've blown a hole in 1 of the two jeans and 2 of the three shorts.

Before last night, I was left with only 1 pair of jeans and 1 pair of shorts. Then I tried to put on my jeans last night. Ripped right out of them at the thigh. and it was A huge rip. Just sitting down, reached down to tie my shoe, and RIIIIPPP, right at the underside of the thigh.

With no choice, I had to wear my shorts, thank god they still fit.

Buying all new clothes tomorrow. I mean, I started a new workout plan a month ago, and it's been making me bigger in a month than anything had for 5 months prior, hence blowing out of all my pants and stuff in the last month alone.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2011, 08:15 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
I'm still wearing the same shirts I've usually worn, but have had to buy more expensive jeans because the ones that my fit my still too big waist will no longer fir over my quads. I've also run into a problem with some older shirts that if they're tucked into pants while at work and I go to put something up high, I can tear "the pits" out of them before realizing that they're running out of give just from the extra strength
  #4   Add to niko777's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2011, 07:12 AM

niko777 is on a distinguished road
I ruined countless jeans because of my quads. They would litterally rip at the crotch area because I would bend to pick up something from the ground, or even sit down on a chair! I ruined some shirts too, tearing the pits and having to cut the sleeves. I also "destroyed" boxer shorts, ripping them at the crotch area, and a few winter coats as well. It's exciting, but at the same times, it pisses you off, because you lose clothes that sometimes you paid a lot for... Oh well, it's the life of a grower, isn't it?
  #5   Add to cuervomuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2011, 11:48 AM
Muscle Power

cuervomuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cuervomuscle
what did you change in your workout that has allowed such rapid growth? please share the wealth of knowledge
  #6   Add to DragonKnight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 08:54 AM

DragonKnight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DragonKnight
Not a huge thing yet, but just noticed on a T-shirt I bought a couple of weeks ago is starting to tear slightly at the seams on the arms. I guess 19" arms will do that, but I kinda like the shirt too
  #7   Add to wolverhampton's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2011, 12:30 PM

wolverhampton is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKnight View Post
Not a huge thing yet, but just noticed on a T-shirt I bought a couple of weeks ago is starting to tear slightly at the seams on the arms. I guess 19" arms will do that, but I kinda like the shirt too
Awesome gains. Have to capture that on camera.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options