The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ronin57818's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2011, 10:47 PM

Ronin57818 is on a distinguished road
Spiral, Part I

[COLOR=white]Richard was piloting a small plane. He got caught in an unexpected storm and his plane was struck by lightning. His plane spiraled out of control. He barely managed to land the plane, basically in one piece but he was knocked unconscious when the plane skidded through the sand and slammed into a rock wall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He was shaken awake by a man he didn?t know. The unknown man was with two other men. They grabbed him by the arms. They took him to the beach, to a place where a wooden post was sticking straight up out of the sand.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]They put his back to the post and they tied his arms behind his back with a thick rope. They put a green gem in the sand to the north of him. They put three other green gems in the sand, one each to the south, east and west.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The gems glowed and he was struck by four beams of energy. His body stiffened, as did his nipples and cock. The energy beams shut off.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What did you do to me?? Richard asked. ?I feel so weird. My body feels tingly?all full of energy. My muscles are pulsing. I?m so horny.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]One of the men, who introduced himself as Brian, said, ?I?m sorry, but you?ve found our secret island. We infused you with power, making you like one of us, so you won?t tell anyone about this place.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What do you mean I?m like one of you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Your inner beast has been unleashed. If you give into it, you can become extremely powerful.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Please, untie me!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You can break free. You just have to tap into your inner power and let it transform you. Try it. Pull against the ropes with all your might and then try even harder.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Richard began to strain against the ropes. He strained as hard as he could. He knew he couldn?t break the ropes, but he began to strain even harder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?My body is tingling again,? he said. ?My cock is so hard.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He continued to strain harder. ?My muscles are throbbing. My shirt feels so tight.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His biceps tore through his sleeves. ?How did my sleeves rip? I?m growing!? He strained even harder. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His shirt began to tear between his expanding pecs. The rip widened until the whole front of the shirt was torn apart. He continued to strain. The ropes began to snap and then they all broke apart. He was free. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He looked down at his chest. He took off the remains of his shirt and he gazed at his torso. His pecs were larger and more defined than they used to be.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His upper arms were stronger and bigger. His nipples were hard. His stomach was slightly more defined than it used to be.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What did you do to me? Why do I look like this now? How did I break those ropes??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?We will answer your questions in due time. For now, go into the caverns over there. Take some time by yourself to get acquainted with your inner beast.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Richard walked into the cavern. He looked down at his hand. ?It?s a good thing they took my wedding ring off before I grew. I miss my wife, but I don?t think these men will let me go.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Even if I did go home, how would I explain all of?this. My body looks normal now, but just a little bit ago I was so muscular. I got so big that my shirt tore apart.? His cock hardened again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Just thinking about it gets me so hot. It felt so amazing to grow and rip through my shirt. His body began to feel tingly again. ?No!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I can?t let myself give in. I don?t want to be a beast.? He calmed down and his body stopped tingling. ?Okay, it seems like I can control it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?But, for how long? I know that I only partially transformed before. I wonder how big I would get if I just let go. I wonder how strong I would be.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I can?t let that happen. The feeling before was so strong. I want to change so badly. If I do give in and go further, maybe I would never want to change back.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He drifted to sleep. While he was asleep he had a dream about growing out of his clothes and becoming very big and very strong. His eyes shot open. He looked down.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His cock and nipples were hard again. His body was tingling. His arms and torso were muscular and becoming more so by the second.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Oh, it feels so good. No! I have to stop it!? He calmed himself and his body began to shrink back to its normal size.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?That?s better. I don?t know how long I can keep control. I feel my savage side getting stronger.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He stood up and began to walk further into the cavern. The more he walked, the more his hard cock rubbed against his pants and the hornier he got. He began to feel tingly again. ?No!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His nipples hardened and his pecs began to expand. His arms were getting more muscular. He stopped walking. ?It?s getting harder to control it. It feels so good!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His shoes became tighter and tighter. He heard a loud cracking sound and he felt his feet burst free from the shoes. His socks tore apart. He looked down as his feet continued to grow bigger.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?It?s amazing! Oh! My skin is turning green!? As his torso continued to become larger, his pants were becoming tighter.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His thighs burst through the denim. ?I have to stop it! But it feels so good!? His tight briefs tore open in the back and his butt pressed up against the seat of his pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His genitals were becoming crowded. His cock was growing and the head pushed past the waistband of his pants. ?Stop! Stop!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I can?t stop it! I don?t want to!? The seat of the pants split with several loud popping sounds. His green buttocks began to emerge from the tortured material.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He felt a breeze blowing between his butt cheeks. ?Yes! It feels so good to be free from my clothes!? The zipper on the pants broke apart and the snap broke.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His briefs finished tearing. The remains of his clothes fell to the ground, leaving him fully nude and still growing. Slowly the growth subsided and stopped. When he looked down, he saw the most glorious sight he had ever seen.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options