The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ok, not's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2011, 11:02 PM

ok, not is on a distinguished road
Mitch and Andy

This is a...I guess sub-plot (i think that's the correct term haha) to Brady Becomes Dick, because i realized that i wanted to do like a series of my were-fag idea. I hope you all enjoy!

Brady Beomes Dick: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=23658

Mitch and Andy

We?ve all had enough of Mr. Anderson?s bullcrap. Every frickin? day he?d just go off on us, complaining about how stupid we are; going so far as to comment that our career aspirations should reflect a janitor, seeing as how we?ll never manage to make it in the real world.

Right now he was torturing my friend Darren for his painting.

?Seriously Darren are you blind? Are were you too busy huffing the paint to realize that you stroke the paintbrush, not just jerk it around!? he yelled.

Of course, due to Mr. Anderson?s choice words, a smile played at Darren?s mouth. ?Sure thing sir,? Darren chuckled. ?I?ll stroke it?nice and slow.?

?Fag,? Mr. Anderson muttered under his breath, thinking that we couldn?t hear him. Mr. Anderson was a new teacher, straight out of college, around the age of twenty-three?or something like that. He was good looking with golden blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. He had a nice tone body from jogging every morning and eating right. I half-heartedly believed that he intended to be the gym teacher, but due to some unknown reason, became the art teacher; and the bane of my existence.

See, Mr. Anderson didn?t just hate Darren (nearly every teacher did), he made it a point to ruin my school life, threatening to fail me. And of course, wonderful Texas requires a year of fine arts in order to graduate. And as a senior, I can?t afford to fail art. However, Mr. Anderson always fails my assignments, calling them child-work, even ripping one up. When he found out I was gay, then he really began to destroy me.

He?d always ?lose? my work, make me clean up the station when it wasn?t me who made the mess (*cough Darren!), and always got after me for every single thing I did wrong; whether it be talking, coughing, or dropping my pencil. I seriously hate Mr. Anderson, and he needs some punishment or something!

?Mitch,? Mr. Anderson said to me, ?stop staring off into space and get back to work.?

?Yes Sir,? I said, turning my attention back to the drawing I was making. Darren turned and tapped my shoulder.

?Dude, was my painting really that bad?? he asked.

Well? ?No.?

?Exactly!? he said. ?Mr. Bitch-ass Anderson just has it out for me, like my math, English, Spanish, history, biology, and film teacher, and the cafeteria lady. But his is amplified!?

?Darren!? Mr. Anderson roared from his desk. ?If you want to gossip with your beau, then I suggest you do it out of my class!?

?My beau??

Mr. Anderson just rolled his eyes. ?Retard,? he growled and went back to his grade book.

?See?? Darren said. ?That?s pure, undeserved hatred. We need to knock him down a few pegs.?

?How?? I asked. Seriously, I wanted to humiliate Mr. Anderson as much as I wanted to see Ke$ha in concert (fucking a lot!), but I just don?t have the means to.

?I know this guy who just moved into that house on my block, the one that Brady douche used to live in. Dick is his name, and he?s hella huge! If we could just get him over here after school to rough up Mr. Asshole, then I?m sure he?ll leave us alone.?

?And how are we gonna get him and Mr. Anderson to meet?? I asked.

?Easy,? Darren said, ?get detention and then I?ll bring Dick.?

I laughed. ?Yeah, like I?m gonna get detention all so you can get your neighbor to beat up our art teacher.? That was pretty funny, and yes, I?d love to see Mr. Anderson get his ass handed to him, but there?s no way I?m about to get detention for it. I?m kind of a goody-two shoes.

Darren smirked and raised his hand. ?Mr. Anderson?? he called out.

No he isn?t!

Mr. Anderson rolled his eyes and looked forward. ?What do you want?? he groaned.

?Mitch told me that you?re so gay, that you can stick lollipops up your ass and guess their flavor. Is that true??

I chocked on my air and looked at Darren in shock. Mr. Anderson shoved himself out of his chair, his face beet red with anger. ?Mitch! You faggot! You and me, detention, today!?

?Fine,? I groaned. I turned to Darren and gave him a nod, signaling him that I was okay for the plan.

After school, I went back to the art room and took a seat at the back of the room for detention. Mr. Anderson and I were the only people left in the room and we just sat staring at one another for hours. Pretty soon the sun started to go down and it was dark. It can?t possibly be legal to keep a student here this late. And where the fuck was Darren with that Dick guy?

?Mr. Anderson? Can I go now?? I asked, looking at the clock to see that it was seven.

Mr. Anderson smirked. ?Before you do, I want you to do something for me.? He stood up and grabbed a plastic bag off his desk, filled with lollipops. ?I?m going to shove each of these up your ass one at a time, and you tell me what flavor they are. Okay?? He stalked over to me and was halfway across the room when we heard heavy footsteps.

The door swung open and in walked Darren and the biggest bodybuilder I?ve ever seen. The bodybuilder had bulging muscles rippling out from his body. He was in a black poser that had a humongous pouch in front, like he was smuggling a melon in it. ?Dick want cock!? he roared in his bovine voice.

Both me and Mr. Anderson were speechless, shocked by the sheer size of this guy.

Darren pointed at Mr. Anderson. ?There?s the guy Dick! Beat him!?

?Beat him off?? Dick asked, his giant cock springing up from his speedos and rising in front of him. Its head swelled up and precum started to leak out. He waddled over to us, ignoring me and putting his full attention on the shocked art teacher. He grabbed a hold of Mr. Anderson?s pants and with one jerk of his massive arm, tore them away from his body.

?What the fuck?!? Mr. Anderson yelled out as he was left in just his shirt and boxers. He tried to run off, but Dick grabbed a hold of him and pulled him back into the muscled god?s body. Dick?s cock was swinging wildly in the air, even smacking Mr. Anderson?s face. ?Let go of me!?

?Fuck him up!? Darren cheered.

?Fuck him? Now?? Dick grumbled, precum continuing to ooze out of his cock, some it dripping onto Mr. Anderson?s face, even traveling into his mouth.

Mr. Anderson gagged. ?I fucking swallowed it!? he roared with anger. Sweat began to bead on his forehead and his eyes began to look troubled as he turned his head towards Dick. He opened his mouth and stuck it on Dick?s protruding nipple, sucking hard and moaning loudly.

Dick began to stroke his hard-on, closing his eyes in pleasure as my art teacher sucked his nipple?for some odd reason.

?What the hell are you doing?? I asked.

?I can?t stop!? Mr. Anderson whined, lapping his tongue all around Dick?s pec and nipple. He ran his hands over his muscled shoulder. All the while his face looked troubled, as if he were mentally trying to stop being kinky with the muscle-man, but was incapable.

?The change is startin?,? Dick rumbled, still jerking himself off. ?Just tell me what ya wan? him tah be an? I?ll make it that way.?

?What change?? I asked, my eyes glued on my teacher unwillingly running his tongue over the bodybuilder?s abs, moaning like crazy.

?He?s gonna be a were-fag now. At night he gonna be fag, but in day he gonna be normal.?

Darren straightened up. ?So anything we say and he?ll become it?? he cheered, already thinking up some punishment.

?And act,? Dick added, climaxing, cum shooting out of his massive cock. Mr. Anderson finally regained control and pushed him away from the bodybuilder, spitting out the posing oil that his tongue lapped up. He was pitching a tent in his boxers, and when he noticed, he moved to cover it up, embarrassed at his previous actions as well.

?Make him say ?Darren is the best person ever!??

Mr. Anderson strained and his face turned red as he fought the words that were rising out of his throat. ?Darren is the best person ever!? he squealed, sounding like a cheerleader and even jumping up and down.

Darren laughed. ?Well I had my fun. Mitch, turn off the lights on your way out.? He turned and stepped out the door.

I cocked my eyebrow. Okay, so maybe that was weird. Anyway, what the hell was I going to do with the power to change my art teacher?

Mr. Anderson looked at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. ?Please,? he pleaded. ?Mitch, please just let me go. I swear I?ll give you an A for the rest of the year and I?ll even sign letters of recommendation for you! Just please let me go! I don?t wanna be a fag like you!?

?Make him tell me what he hates the most in a guy,? I began.

Mr. Anderson?s face turned red and he yelled out ?I hate fags! Those muscle-headed, always horny fags!? With one hand he covered his mouth, and the other he began to stroke his hard-on.

I?ll admit it: I?m not very sexually active. Therefore, I?m sure what would be considered gross to a straight, homophobic man. ?Why don?t we give him?uh, an eighteen inch penis? But make it permanently hard,? I suggested.

I watched as Mr. Anderson?s dick began to swell, becoming larger and thicker. It burst out of his boxers and rose in front of him, on display for as long as the night went on?I assume. Mr. Anderson stared in awe at his freakish new member and went to touch it. However, as soon as he put his hands on his new cock, his legs buckled and he moaned as cum began to shoot out, covering his whole body. The whole change even made me start to get a little hard, allowing me to realize that I had total control over this man.

Mr. Anderson continued to grab at his new freakish dick, unable to stop the moans from escaping his mouth. ?Ch-change it b-back,? he stuttered as he came again.

Dick began to drool and stroke his own giant boner. ?I like his cock,? he dumbly giggled. As soon as he finished that sentence, Mr. Anderson?s ass began to swell, becoming larger and rounder. His boxers looked skintight as they tried to accommodate the inflating globes, but soon ripped off his body. Mr. Anderson whimpered as he looked at his new bubble butt, running a terrified hand over it.

?What the fuck are you doing to me you faggot?!? he yelled at me.

I cocked my eyebrow at Dick, who in turn dimly smiled. I guess if Dick thinks it, it happens. ?Uhh, okay? Could you make his shirt disappear?? As soon as my request was voiced, Mr. Anderson stood naked in front of me, with his large cock and big ass.

He tried to run, his hard-on wildly waving in the air in front of him. His ass seemed to be a little muscled instead of just fat, which gave me an idea.

?Dick, make Mr. Anderson as muscled as you!? I laughed, eager to see this change.

Mr. Anderson stopped in his tracks and turned to face me with a shocked look. ?No!? he yelled out in frustration, but it was too late. His height sprang up a couple of inches, stretching out his body. I watched as his pecs began to inflate, like giant balloons on his chest. They grew so large and round that they seemed to jut off his torso. Abs popped into existence as well, becoming hard and defined.

Mr. Anderson?s arms began to get larger, his biceps becoming rounder by the second. He let out a groan that sounded annoyed and pleasured as his biceps began to push against his pecs. His lats swelled up, pushing his arms to a ninety-degree angle. Throughout the whole growth, Dick moaned and played with his cock.

My teacher?s shoulder broadened and grew huge. His back muscle inflated, making him seem as wide as a car. It was turning me on thinking about how he was going to have difficulty walking through a standard-sized door. The growth traveled down to his legs, making his thighs burst with muscle, pushing each one away. His stance was now altered thanks to his legs being pushed apart with their massive amount of muscle on them. His calf muscles inflated to the size of footballs.

When the growth was finished, it looked as if Mr. Anderson?s passion was always bodybuilding, making himself into tone of the most-muscled people I?ve ever seen.

?What the fuck?!? Mr. Anderson screamed out. He flexed his giant bicep, watching in horror as it balled up like a bowling ball. He was obviously not used to new weight as every now and then, he swayed and attempted to move to his legs to catch him. He now had to roll his legs over one another as they were so large. His cock was in front of him, and he turned red as he fought the urge to play with himself. He gave in, disappointed to find that with his massive pecs and biceps pushing against each other, he was unable to get a hold of the monster cock.

?Having a little trouble there?? I teased. ?Maybe Dick could suck you off??

Dick waddled over to the new bodybuilder and dropped to his thunderous knees, literally sucking Mr. Anderson?s dick into his mouth?like a vacuum. Mr. Anderson closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure as Dick bobbed his head back and forth, sucking on the cock in front of his. He ran his hands down the giant shaft, making Mr. Anderson?s legs buckled and cum to shoot out. Dick eagerly swallowed the white substance and Mr. Anderson turned bright red with embarrassment.

?Did you enjoy that?? I asked, a smirk playing on my lips.

He shook his head, but his hard-on told another story. Dick had already gotten to his feet and began to play with himself. However, my teacher?s cock was leaking precum at the memory of being sucked off by another bodybuilder.

?Well then, how about we increase your libido to?hmmm, let?s say unquenchable. And you can only get off on guys.? I folded my arms with pride.

Mr. Anderson?s massive muscles began to twitch as his hormones began to rage. He was craving cock, I could tell. He either wanted one to suck on, or one up his bubbled ass.

?P-please change me back!? he cried, tears running down his face as he began to see me and Dick in a new light. We were longer fags to him, but relief, pleasure, fun. He fought against his horniness, but failed. He dropped down on his knees and attempted to bring his hands together, but failed due to his massive arms and chest. ?Please,? he begged, ?let me fuck you! Or you can fuck me!?

I smirked. ?I?ll let you suck me off, how about that??

Mr. Anderson eagerly nodded, crawling over to me, but I put my hand up.

?But first,? I smiled, ?we need to finish your transformation. I really like bad boys. So how about some new additions to your body??

I smiled as Mr. Anderson?s hair went from golden to jet black. The sides of his head went bald, yet a thin strip of hair grew out and stuck straight up, giving him a mohawk. He grit his teeth as the clanging of metal was heard. Rings popped into existence on his ears, his nipples, and his cock. He even stuck out his tongue in awe as a ring pierced into place there. He then glanced down at his right pec as black ink became visible. In neat writing was my name.

Even I was confused by that. I shrugged it off as another idea formed in my head. ?Dick, make Mr. Anderson here?hmm, let?s call him Bitch Fuck-?

?That? a stupid name!? Dick bellowed. ?He gon? be Andy!?

?No!? Mr. Anderson shouted out. ?I?m Andy and I love cock!? He turned red and shook his head violently. ?I didn?t say that! I meant to say, erhh, I LOVE COCK!? It looked as if Mr. Anderson, or Andy, was about to succumb to tears at not being in control of himself anymore.

?Okay,? I said, ?well, make Andy here into my sex slave. Make him crave my cock and feel the constant need to make me pleasured and happy. You know what, just make him fucking obsessed with me!? Yes, finally I was in charge.

A studded collar formed around Andy?s neck, with a leather leash attached it to. The leash found its way into my hand. I looked over at Dick and nodded, signaling that his help was no longer needed. He waddled out, most likely to find someone to go fuck.

Andy looked up at me with adoring eyes. He shoved his way to his feet, still smiling down at me. ?Let me flex for ya!? he cheered. He straightened his posture and gave me a double biceps pose. His arms bulged in areas I didn?t even think possible. The whole time during his posing routine, Andy?s cock stayed erect, in front of him and leaking precum. Andy did a variety of poses for me: lat spreads, side chests, and most muscular. At the end, it was almost morning and he got down on his knees in front of me.

?What?? I asked confused.

He unzipped my pants and began to stroke my already hard cock. ?I wanna make ya feel good,? he cooed. He leaned forward and put my cock into his mouth. He ran his tongue all over my head, making me moan out with his powerful sucks and tongue-ring. Soon the sun was up and I blew a load, closing my eyes as I came.

I heard coughs and spitting. I opened my eyes to see Mr. Anderson standing in his normal body with an over-sized collar around his neck. ?What the fuck?!? he yelled out. He looked down at his body, running his hands over it disbelievingly. ?It was only for a couple hours. Your curse is all gone!? He laughed at that idea and I scampered to my feet to get the fuck out of there before he decided to beat the shit out of me.

Over the next week, Mr. Anderson would turn into Andy, being a horny, obsessed bodybuilder. He?d always find his way over to me, no matter where I was. He managed to find my house, squeezing his muscled-form through the window. When I demanded to know why he was jerking off to me sleeping, he just responded that he couldn?t stop thinking about me. My dick even hurts from being sucked so many times, and there?s no way I?m letting Andy?s cum anywhere inside my body. Therefore it?s always me getting blown; which I never thought I?d say, is getting a bit old now.

Andy is totally obsessed and getting on my nerves. Even when I want to hang out with him at night, we can?t go out into public; not with him having an almost two-foot hard-on swinging in front of him. And we can?t find any clothes that fit him, not that he wants to wear any. It took an hour to at least get him to try to fit his head into a shirt; he of course was elated when we realized the shirt wouldn?t fit over his broad shoulders.

To make matters worse, he always turns back into homophobic, and anti-Mitch Mr. Anderson every time the sun rises. I try to tell Andy to leave before that happens, but he flat out refuses to leave my side. I even tried pushing him, but he has at least a couple hundred pounds on me, and he came at my touch, making him jerk off for a good hour while I sat frustrated in my room.

Then, considering that he always, and mean ALWAYS finds me (no matter how hard I hide) at night, I?ve only managed to get sleep in school. I always snooze in art class, mainly because Mr. Anderson knows damn well what?s been keeping me up: his love-crazed ass! ?I wanna make you feel good!? ?Let me flex for ya!? ?Watch me!? ?Look at my pecker!? All those phrases keep me up at night as their uttered from a bovine voice.

Tonight, I?m at a hotel right now, trying to actually get a good night?s sleep for once. I just told my parents I?m sleeping over at Darren?s (who by the way thinks this whole situation is funny as shit), so they agreed to let me stay out on a Wednesday night. I laid back on the bed and began to watch Teen wolf when I heard heavy footsteps outside the door.

Motherfucker!

?Mitch! Let me in!? Andy whined. ?I wanna make ya feel good!?

?Go away! I?m watching Teen Wolf! Come back when it?s over!? I smiled, knowing a marathon was on, thus buying me a couple hours of alone time.

?I can howl like a wolf if that?s what ya like!? Andy eagerly said. I heard a series of poorly-executed howls in his deep voice that sounded more like the roar of a car.

I leapt off the bed and slammed open the door, a smiling Andy on the other side. ?C?mon!? I growled, yanking on his leash. He dropped onto all fours and crawled like a dog after me. ?Bitch! Walk right!?

Andy frowned, but stood up on his feet and waddled along-side me. ?Where we goin? I wanna show ya my muscles. Look!? He stopped in his tracks and bent forwards into a most muscular, his pecs and arms bulging with power.

I rolled my eyes. ?We?re going to find Dick and see if we can get rid of this curse!? All I have to do is figure out how the fuck I?m going to do that.

?Then can I suck ya off? All I wanna do is make ya happy Mitch! I love you. Now look at my pecs!? Andy stopped?again, and began to make his pecs bounce.

This is going to be one long night.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 05:28 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Moral: Be careful what you wish for!!! Great job!
  #3   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2011, 03:27 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
lol this was so much fun!!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline