The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2011, 01:00 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
"Master" part 5

A shaft of sunlight on my face woke me to the realisation that the incredible night of passion had been no dream. I was lying on my back with Kim’s sleeping form draped over me, his head nestled on my chest and his arms and legs spread eagled protectively over me. “Protectively” I sighed. The very thought made me glow with happiness. It was a curious new experience for someone like me who had always been fiercely independent in life and viciously heartless in all my business dealings. Yet I relished that protective thought so much that I could have blissfully whiled away the entire morning in his arms.

Unfortunately my fifty-something bladder didn’t share the euphoria and I cast about for a way to get out of bed without disturbing him. I began to ease myself to the edge of the mattress and was just about to slip onto the floor when he groaned in his sleep and adjusted his position, clamping his body more tightly around me. I could feel every ounce of his 200 plus pounds of solid muscle pressing down on me as I cast about for another means of escape. There was nothing for it but to try and prise him off.

Carefully I eased myself and his deadweight up and manoeuvred Kim to one side until, with a complaining moan, he flopped onto his back beside me. Despite the urgent clamour of my bladder, my eyes lingered lovingly over his muscular chest, admiring the recent growth of dark fuzz on his pecs before moving slowly down the treasure trail that led to his crotch. I shuddered with pleasure at the sight of his meaty manhood which, even in its flaccid state, was impressively large. In this department he was much more of a man than me and I had no complaints. Swinging my legs carefully out of the bed, I stood up and padded across the floor towards the en suite, trying to make as little noise as possible.

“Kim take shower when you’re finished” boomed the deep voice.

I stopped and turned to find him grinning up at me from the mattress.

“How long have you been awake?” I demanded in mock annoyance.

“Long enough” he chortled.

Returning his grin I pushed into the en suite. By the time I had emptied my bladder Kim had gone. I found him in the gym, pumping his arms furiously with a pair of dumbbells. He smiled at my puzzled look and answered my unspoken question.

“Shower can wait” he said. “Kim work muscles first. Master tell Lee make Kim very big breakfast.”

With a compliant nod I headed off towards the kitchen, pausing halfway as it suddenly dawned on me that I had just meekly obeyed his instructions. Ordinarily I’d have been furious with myself, yet I merely grinned at his brass neck and set off again in search of Lee. I found him in the kitchen, where he and his wife were busy preparing the day’s meals. I relayed Kim’s orders, sharing my amusement at Kim’s cheeky impudence. Lee and his wife exchanged furtive glances. Neither seemed to get the joke.

“Master Kim getting to enjoy giving orders” Lee said eventually, avoiding my gaze.

“Oh come on, Lee” I laughed. “That’s only because I told him you’d look after his needs while I was in London. I’m sure he doesn’t mean to be rude.”

There was nothing remotely inscrutable about the look Lee gave me then. He clearly felt I should be more concerned about Kim’s attitude.

“Kim very unusual boy” he muttered. “Lee think Master should be more careful.”

With that, Lee shuffled off to the patio to clean and set the table. For Lee to proffer his opinion was a rare event and maybe I should have taken heed of his warning. Instead I dismissed it, concluding that he was probably a little resentful of Kim after years of having my island paradise virtually to himself and his wife. Well the silly old fool would just have to live with his concerns, for I was enjoying every moment of Kim’s awesome transformation and I wasn’t about to let a single doubt intrude.

I was already seated at the patio table when Kim arrived. Scanty briefs that concealed an impressive bulge were his only concession to modesty. He was otherwise provocatively naked as he strode across the flagstones and stood behind my chair. He leaned down, wrapped his strong arms around me and gave me a squeeze. I could feel the sensuous heat of his body and smell the sweat of his workout. He sat down opposite me and began to greedily wolf down the small mountain of food that Lee had set out on the table.

I sat in silence watching him eat his fill until eventually he sat back in his chair and stared at me intently with a wry smile on his face. Then he clasped his hands behind his head and began to make his biceps flex and bounce. I stared back, becoming very aroused by his cocky, flirtatious behaviour. I began to hope it might be his preamble to another wild sex romp. Then he spoke.

“Master like looking at Kim’s big muscles.”

There was no point denying my infatuation. I nodded eagerly and he grinned proudly. Then he continued to stoke my interest by unclasping his hands, sucking air into his lungs and puffing out his chest. He ran his fingers through his chest hair, seeming to appreciate the evidence of his growing manliness as much as I did. He stared intently at his rippling pecs as though willing his enormous intake of food to convert instantly into new muscle mass. He looked so awesome and capable that at that moment I began to fancy I could see his muscles start to fill out!

When he shifted his gaze back to me it was to discover me smiling at him adoringly, utterly entranced by his olive skinned beauty and muscular perfection. What he couldn’t see was my dick throbbing expectantly beneath the table. The prospect of another uninhibited romp in the privacy of my bedroom was uppermost on my mind. But I was about to discover it wasn’t on his. I hadn’t reckoned on him being quite so calculating. Having pandered shamelessly to my weakness for his gorgeous body, Kim moved in for the kill.

“Lee teach Kim English while Master in London. Lee show Kim some read and write. But Kim want get better, bigger, stronger. Kim want this for you, Peter.”

There it was again, that insolent presumption to use my name. I snapped at him, probably more from disappointment than from any pompous self-regard.

“While you are on this island you will call me Master!” I barked. “Is that clear?”

My outburst caught him unawares and dented his confidence. He sent his chair flying across the patio and jumped up to make amends. Darting to my side, he settled at my feet and gazed up at me, his beautiful eyes pleading forgiveness. I didn’t know it then, but it would be the last time he would ever feel the need to ingratiate himself.

“Kim sorry, Master. Kim not mean to … to … umm …”

He searched in vain through his limited vocabulary for the appropriate word. My heart melted at his contrition and I completed his apology for him.

“You did not mean to upset me, Kim? Is that it?”

He nodded and immediately I smiled my pardon. He took my hand and kissed the palm gratefully, his bright eyes searching my face. I was so full of remorse at having lost my temper with him that I barely noticed the indecent haste with which he returned to his agenda.

“Kim want grow mind as well as body. Lee not let Kim use Master’s office. I ask Master if Kim use computer. Internet fast way to improve English. Teach Kim many things.”

I looked at him dumbfounded, only now registering his dogged persistence to get what he wanted. I pondered his desperate eagerness to use the computer. There was no doubting his innate intelligence, nor how his mind seemed to be capable of developing just as rapidly as his body. In only a few weeks he had acquired basic English and a crude ability to read and write. What could he not accomplish with access to the awesome resources of the world wide web?

A mental image formed in my mind of a huge and insanely muscled Kim staring at my computer screen, assimilating knowledge at a pace no normal human could match. The prospect was sensuously beguiling but, as I savoured the notion, a cold shiver of apprehension suddenly ran up my spine. Stirring myself from this absurd fantasy, my mind returned to more rational thoughts. The computer keyboard would be Kim’s first challenge as he obviously had no typing skills. I smiled at the realisation that this would probably be no more than a mere temporary obstacle for him.

I rose from the table and motioned him to follow me to the study. I sat Kim at my desk and leaned over him to explain the computer’s basic functions. Hovering behind him also gave me an opportunity to feast my eyes on his muscular back. Hopelessly absorbed at how his long locks of glossy black hair draped sexily over his broad shoulders, I struggled to focus on the lesson. Unsurprisingly, Kim absorbed what I told him easily and was soon ready to make his first clumsy attempt on the keyboard. His typing was, of course, painfully slow. Suddenly he sprang to his feet in what I assumed was a flash of anger and frustration. But to my surprise he cheerfully announced he was off to the gym for another workout. He would exercise his mind later.

As Kim strode from the room I stared after him. Still dressed in nothing more than the skimpy briefs, his long, powerful limbs and ripped muscles were a breathtaking sight. Hopelessly besotted by him, I began to muse that I was actually staring at the incarnation of Michelangelo’s “David”. With a sigh I turned to the computer to check my emails, only to be brought back to earth with a bump when I discovered another hysterical missive from my associates in London. Lehman Brothers had apparently filed for bankruptcy just as my flight took off for Jakarta. A further summit was demanded from the ingrates who had grown fat on the back of my dodgy business deals as the good times had rolled, and who were now in abject terror of losing their ill-gotten gains if things got any worse.

“We’ll save you the long haul to London and meet up at Singapore” it read. How very considerate of the ungrateful bastards, I thought. “We’ve taken the liberty of making an open-ended arrangement with a hotel for a meeting room and accommodation. See you tomorrow.” I banged my fist on the desk in fury. It was a liberty alright. Once again I was to be deprived of my beautiful Kim, and for what? Probably their panic would turn out to be no more than a temporary hiccup. I scanned for Singapore flights out of Jakarta and growled when I found them fully booked. Pulling out my ‘phone, I got ready to call in a favour. Some unsuspecting tourist was about to find himself the victim of a ‘booking error’ while my ass would be on his seat.

Kim had spoken of his gratitude as he seduced me last night. “Show you some thanks” he had said. Now that I had given him access to my office computer, I would make another call upon his indebtedness. The delicious prospect of a further night in his arms obliterated any prospect of my doing any sort of preparatory work for the Singapore meet. The developing economic crisis and the hysteria of my associates had already faded from my consciousness. As I rose from the desk all I could think of was Kim’s achingly beautiful face, his ripped, muscular body and his huge, throbbing dick. I didn’t much care whether his feelings for me were genuine or contrived. He owed me and now I intended to call in the debt.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; July 8th, 2011 at 10:26 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2011, 01:56 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
SLURP!

I can see it ending in disaster, of course, but it will be a HAPPY, muscle-filled disaster, I'm sure!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2011, 09:54 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Excellent! Eager for more. thanks.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 9th, 2011, 11:25 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
It's not often that we read of international finance coupled with muscle-sex, but you're doing it masterfully!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options