The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
NEW STORY: Teen Transform: The College Years 5

From the Chronicles of Muscle Club
Teen Transform: The College Years

Part 5

November

?Incognito??

?I know it?s a big word, Frazz, but you can handle it.?

?Why the hell would we ever in a million years want to do that??

The other man shrugged. ?For a laugh?? He was grinning as he said it. ?Because it would be fun?? He licked his bottom lip as he watched his friend and lover stare back at him unblinkingly. ?Because I?m fucking bored.?

?Now that I can understand,? the dark-skinned man answered. ?But...college??

?At least it?s not high school,? he added, hopefully.

?No way I could do that again, no matter how incognito we were.? He pulled a slow breath into his lungs and looked up at the high beams criss-crossing the ceiling overhead. ?Kind of a waste,? he observed. His strong voice echoed off the walls of the abandoned Transform Gym, and he breathed in the innate sense of the masculine power that lingered here like mist on a lake.

His friend looked up, too. ?Had to be big,? he said.

?Well, obviously,? Frazz agreed. ?Still doesn?t make it any less of a waste.?

Chuck sighed. ?Do you miss it??

?It??

?Them??

?How can you miss something that never goes away??

?You know what I mean.?

?There are definitely things I miss about those days, and things I don?t miss.?

?Nice to be physical again, isn?t it??

Frazz looked over at his old friend. He was unequivocally beautiful. Almost blindingly so. His features were perfected to a state of godlike magnificence. His body was developed to a flawless and consummate muscular ideal. His skin was as soft as silk, every follicle of hair on his body was shiny, soft, warm. It was hard to find a singular imperfection anywhere on his immaculate form. ?It has its advantages.?

Chuck?s grin turned sideways. ?You?re staring,? he observed.

?It?s hard not to.? He approached his lover and placed his hands behind Chuck?s strong neck, looking into his sea green eyes and smiled. ?It?s nice to see you again,? he admitted, then he kissed his furry friend?s full, soft lips.

Chuck wrapped his arms around Frazz?s dark-skinned muscles and pulled him close, locking lips with him and pushing his tongue into the other man?s warm, wet mouth. He could feel Frazz growing quickly aroused, and the other man?s strong, intense scent began to manifest. He smiled despite himself and started to chuckle. ?Damn,? he growled, ?you?re so fucking hot.?

Frazz smiled too, pulling his lips off Chuck?s mouth and looking into his eyes. ?You say that like you?ve forgotten.?

The other man shrugged his gigantic shoulders. ?I kinda did.?

?Well then, let me remind you how hot I can get,? Frazz answered, pushing Chuck?s body around and forcing him to the floor. A cloud of dust rose around them as his huge form struck the floor, the sheer tonnage of muscle making the floor complain. ?You need fucking,? he announced.

Chuck wiggled his perfect ass. ?Think you?re the man to do the job?? he teased.

Rather than answer, Frazz pushed himself inside his lover?s tight, perfect hole and proceeded to show him that he was exactly the perfect man for this job.

The sex was insane. Each of them released months and years of pent-up energy, unleashing their unlimited and unending supply of masculine and sexual power on each other?s bodies. The huge room shook as they threw themselves - literally as well as figuratively - into the coupling. The sex was rough, and tender, and hard, and soft. They came onto and into each other, releasing tides and fountains and showers of warm, powerful cream from their bulging balls. Each had evolved into the ultimate expression of a transformed man, with bottomless sexual wells to draw from, and massive muscular power to use on each other.

They wrestled and kissed, they forced each other into submission and then relented, pushing their huge cocks into each other?s asses and mouths, sucking and fucking with complete and utter abandon of any rules, roles or expectations.

It was the release of months of pent-up sexual tension and power. Neither man knew that he needed it so badly until both were fully engaged in the action. Then, the gloves came off and the cocks inflated to full glorious power and they used each other?s body however they could imagine.

Hours went by. Day darkened to nighttime. The gym was a wreck of broken wood and bent steel. They?d thrown themselves and each other into the action, laughing and clawing and fucking and wrestling with their huge, limitlessly powerful and perfectly developed bodies.

At around midnight, after nearly eight full hours of doing nothing but having the most incredible and fulfilling sexual escapades imaginable - and the kind that only two men so radically transformed could even attempt - they were lying on the floor of the gym, their sweat slick bodies coated in dirt and smelling of each other?s pure masculine scents, their cocks still hard and pulsing with need, their muscles singing and thick from exertion, and their faces lit by bright, beautiful smiles of complete satisfaction.

?Well,? Chuck said, his huge chest rising and falling, looking like a meaty mountain range covered in a dark forest of soft, wet curls, ?that was nice.?

?That was fucking incredible,? Frazz agreed. ?You?ve still got it, sir.?

Chuck laughed softly. ?You don?t have to keep calling me sir, Frazz. That was just for effect.?

?I know,? his friend said, ?but I rather enjoy the effect. Sir.? He pulled himself up and leaned onto his side as he looked at the other huge man. ?Tell me again why we stopped doing this.?

Chuck was lying on his back, staring up at the ceiling high overhead. ?If I remember correctly, it was damage control.?

Frazz looked around. The room was, indeed, left a shambles. It looked like a war had been fought in the gym, using some very heavy equipment and armaments. He could see indentations where one of them had struck the walls high up, probably while they had been fuck-flying. The beams holding up the roof were bent in places. There were two deep wells in the floor from some hard landings, and signs of their coupling were everywhere. ?Ah, yes.?

Chuck laughed again. It was a warm, rich sound and it made Frazz?s cocks throb. ?No, I mean things were getting out of hand, again. Public perceptions. Problems with the press. Too much attention paid to the wrong things. We had to disappear, and the easiest way to disappear is??

?Is to disappear.? Frazz?s tone was resigned. ?Pity,? he summarized.

Chuck leaned onto his side, too. His pricks had calmed themselves and they flopped toward the floor. His upper body was amazing, so thick at the top with his massive chest and shoulders, narrowing to an impossibly compact waist, and then widening again so that his hips could support the masses of asstacular muscle bulging from his backside. ?Which is why I think we should go back to college.?

?This guy you saw?.?

?Really beautiful, Frazz. I mean? seriously handsome guy.?

?Right, right, I got all that. And he?s one of the new ones, from that high school or whatever??

Chuck nodded. ?I?ve been? watching them. You know, just to keep tabs on things. And they have a really great guy in charge, takes a strong hand with the men, tries to keep things in control.?

?Met him??

Chuck shook his head. ?Name?s Billy Titus. He?d be a very interesting addition to our little club.?

?Then why haven?t you???

?He?s got a job to do. We?d just add more?.?

?Complications.? Frazz pursed his lips.

?We tend to do that.?

?And you?re not afraid that if we go back to college, as you put it, we?re just going to end up complicating things for this guy, too??

?Think about it, Frazz. What if you were the only transformed guy in a whole college dorm of dudes. With what you feel inside right now. Wouldn?t things get complicated pretty quickly, anyhow??

?So you see this as an act of mercy?? Frazz asked, incredulously.

Chuck smiled, recognizing the other man?s tone. ?Something like that.?

?You?re just horny,? Frazz accused.

Chuck looked at Frazz?s slowly throbbing cocks. ?Why, hello Pot! My name?s Kettle!? he teased.

?But, he?s not really Transformed, is he??

?He?s? different. Not sure why or how. But he?s definitely??

?Different,? Frazz said. Chuck nodded. ?Different how??

Chuck started to get to his feet, offering his hand to help Frazz up as he answered. ?Not sure how. Just different. Maybe it?s how he was made. Maybe it?s just him. I don?t know how, but it?ll be interesting finding out.?

Frazz sighed. ?College huh?? Chuck grinned his sideways smile, know that he had convinced his friend to join the adventure. ?What do you propose, that we just show up like this and?.?

?Well, not like this, obviously,? he said, holding out his thickly muscled arms and displaying the perfection of his massive body.

?Disguises?? He made a face. Frazz disliked disguises.

?Masquerades,? Chuck finessed. ?Like the old days.?

?I was hoping we were done with the need for pretending to be something we aren?t.?

?Look, I know how you feel. We?re supposed to be out of the closet, so to speak. We?re supposed to be able to just walk around like this and everything?s hunky dory. But you and I both know that?s a fantasy. It?s just not how the world works. It may never be how the world works. But? but this guy? I think he needs our help.?

?Our ?help??? He grabbed one of his lengthy and impressive dicks and wagged it at his comrade.

Chuck sighed. ?I know I?m not the most compassionate guy in the world, but I don?t always think with my cock.?

?Not always,? Frazz agreed. ?Just 98% of the time.? Chuck made a pouty face. ?But that?s part of your charm, my man.? He gazed down and raised his eyebrows. ?A very, very big part.? He sighed. ?Let?s just be honest, here. You and I both know what will happen.? Chuck started to object, but Frazz held up his hands. ?We?ll show up determined to be all helpful and shit, but by the time we leave they?ll have a college full of flying supermen with unhinged sex drives and the magical ability to infect every other guy they meet. It?s just how we are. I?m not saying it?s good or bad, but I am saying that it?s inevitable.?

?It doesn?t have to be.?

?Doesn?t it?? He placed his hand on Chuck?s shoulder. ?It?s one of the reasons we disappeared, Chuck. We just can?t help ourselves.?

?It could be different this time,? he admitted.

?This time, as opposed to all the other times.? He shook his shaven head and twisted his full, sensuous lips into a slight grimace. ?Of all of us, you should know better than to think that.?

?You?re saying I?m to blame for?.?

?I?m saying that you?re probably the sexiest motherfucker of us all. I?m saying that even if you could stay your hand, the temptations would be too much for them.? He gestured toward the doors, lending meaning to his words by indicating the world outside. ?I?m saying that when they beg you to be transformed, when they?re on their knees before you, worshiping you, pleasuring you, offering anything and everything to be with you - you won?t say no.? He shrugged. ?And who could blame you for being you??

Chuck sighed. ?I suppose you?re right.? He met his lover?s dark-eyed gaze and smiled. ?It was just a dream.?

Frazz placed his hand on Chuck?s massive shoulder. ?But a nice dream,? he offered. ?It?s just too late for us. We?re too?.?

?Different,? Chuck finished. And Frazz nodded. ?Okay, I see your point. And I appreciate your meeting me here.?

?We should do it again some time,? Frazz offered.

?Definitely,? Chuck agreed. ?You? you going back??

?I am,? the dark man said, with finality. ?You??

He shrugged. ?Probably. But I think I want to hang around for a while. I like feeling physical.?

Frazz laughed. ?That?s because you?re so good at it.?

Chuck laughed too, a deep rumble inside his massive chest. ?See you around, lover.?

Frazz nodded. ?You, too.? Then the dark-skinned giant turned around and walked toward the far wall, his massive muscular frame receding into the shadows and the rubble of their love-making before his body seemed to shimmer and dissolve into the very air.

Chuck stood in the empty space for a few moments, just listening to the silence. He was breathing slowly, his eyes closed, existing in his physical form and enjoying its size and weight and power. The other way had its benefits, for sure. The sex was good. Maybe better in some ways, existing in parallel with your lover, experiencing the situation from both sides, sinking so deeply into the sensations that you become lost.

But there was much to be said for the old way. The purely physical confrontation. The give and take. The hard breathing, the sweat, the power, the sensation of feeling your balls tingle, your cock throbbing, your body welcoming the intrusion of another, the sensation of being filled up and then of emptying. Kissing, stroking, sucking. So raw that it makes your heart pound in your chest and stars to flash in your eyes.

He opened his eyes. ?Different,? he said into the emptiness. ?Well, fuck that.?

?You?re very late,? the small woman behind the desk reported. ?We?re nearly halfway through the first?.?

?I know,? the young man on the other side of the desk answered. ?I?m sorry. It couldn?t be helped.? He smiled. He had a beautiful smile. he had a beautiful everything.

?Your transcripts are in order, though?.? She was leafing through his papers, frowning slightly.

?Though??

?Oh, nothing. It just seems like some of these grades are so?.good.?

His youthful, handsome visage took on a worried look. It did not diminish his beauty. ?Too good??

She waved him off with a fluttering hand. ?Oh, no! And clearly you have a lot of athletic promise. But generally someone like you ends up at Harvard, Stanford, Michigan or one of the bigger?.?

?It?s a?.money thing.?

She pressed him, allowing her gaze to linger on his beauty and the impressive size of his chest and shoulders. ?But, surely there would be scholarships for someone so?.?

He shrugged, and his shirt nearly tore. ?Timing was never my strong suit,? he reported. ?Plus, you have some unique curricula that interests me very much.?

?And I see that you?ve requested the old male dorm in particular??

?I?.heard it has some historical significance.?

?History major?? she asked? He shrugged and smiled. ?That?s commendable. Usually, someone with your physical? that is to say, athletic talents??? He shrugged again, and offered an even more beautiful smile. ?There?s only one bed left in the dorms.?

?I only need one,? he reported.

?Of course.? She finished up with his student record on the computer and started to print out his welcoming papers, detailing the college rules, the campus map, extra-curricular activities, and so forth. ?Do you go by Charles or Chuck or???

?Charles,? he said. ?I used to go by Chuck, but I prefer Charles, now.?

?More grown-up,? she said, a bit condescendingly.

?Something like that,? he answered.

She rose from her chair and went to the printer, gathering up the sheaths of paper and placing them into a manilla envelope. ?We usually have a more formal welcoming kit, but I hope this?.?

He stood up. He was...quite tall. ?Don?t give it a thought. This is great.? He reached out his hand, opening it palm up, stretching it from his sleeve. His arm was quite keenly muscled, almost ludicrously so. The biceps and triceps were easily discerned and very large. Thick veins wound along his forearm, and heavy cables of brawn showed up distinctly under his sun-tanned skin.

She was staring at his arm. She had never seen one so intensely muscular before. ?My,? she said, softly, ?that?s quite something.?

His smooth brow wrinkled. ?Beg pardon?? He looked down at his arm and a grimace crept across his lips. ?Oh. I?ve been?.working out. A lot. Lately.?

?It shows,? she said. Then she placed the envelope in his hand and looked up.

He was certainly handsome. There would be no debate about that. Perhaps the most handsome young man she had ever personally encountered. Classically handsome, in fact, as if he were some Roman statue of a god who had decided to step down off his pedestal. He owned a square jaw, a strong nose, high cheek bones, piercing green eyes and a lop-sided grin that leant his face a very inviting demeanor. She wondered, for an instant, what it would feel like to kiss those full, sensuous lips. To feel the evidently strong arms wrapped around her body. What the sensation of his chest pressed against hers would be. She could easily fall into his embrace and see herself carried away, like some princess in the caring arms of her Prince Charming.

He lifted his free hand and pushed the stray locks of jet black hair from those sea-green eyes. He had bushy, masculine eyebrows beneath, on a smooth, youthful, masculine brow. His neck was as heavily veined as his forearm, and she wished fervently that somehow, in some magical fashion, the shirt that so tenaciously clung to the heavy bulges of muscle on his upper body would just melt away, revealing his male beauty to her eyes. ?Are you all right?? he asked. Even his voice oozed masculine prowess.

?Of course,? she said. ?If you want to get settled in, your dorm room is?.?

He smiled and she melted. ?I can find it. Thanks very much!?

Charles turned, picked up an empty-seeming backpack and left her office. She watched his ass, encased so perfectly in a pair of navy bluejeans, bob and flex as he walked down the hallway and out of the administration building.

His lop-sided smile was on his lips as he left the building. He paused at the steps leading down to the open square, surrounded by the college library, the science building, and some other white stone edifices with large glass windows.

He looked down at himself and pulled a long breath into his lungs through his nostrils. He watched the two great plates of his pectoral muscles shove against the material. He felt his nipples drag against the cotton, sending deep sexual thrills through his highly-compressed frame. His visible cock swelled and throbbed with need inside his jeans, but he restrained its power. He could still smell his lover on his body like a musk, and in his scent he experienced the dark man?s power and beauty. Holding himself back was proving harder than he remembered. ?Might need to tone things down a notch,? he said to himself. ?I keep forgetting how irresistible I am.?

He pulled out the map of the grounds and set off for the Men?s Dormitories, with anticipation and excitement on his mind.

?One sec!? Jeremy called. He sighed the sigh of the set-upon and long-suffering, though he was neither, and pulled himself up from his studies. He wished, again, that there was a peephole in his dorm door so he could tell who was there before he opened it. Tim had stopped coming, thankfully, so he didn?t ordinarily have to keep making excuses about his time.

He didn?t dislike Tim, but there was something about him that made him decidedly uncomfortable. By now, it was clear to him that Tim was most certainly gay, but rather than make things easier, it just made things harder.

And it made some things very much harder. Embarrassingly harder.

It was like the guy gave off sex or something. Like Jeremy could feel it pouring off his huge body. But he knew that was only his head trying to fuck with his body. Tim was incredibly sexy, that was all there was to that. And that made him incredibly threatening to someone both ashamed and frightened by their own desires.

The knock came again just as he was twisting the knob. Then his gaze fell onto a striped V-neck T-shirt that was straining mightily to hold the chest of the man standing on his threshold inside. ?Hi!? he said. His voice was deep, and also musical. It swam into Jeremy?s ear and tickled it like a wet tongue. ?I?m your new roommate!?

Jeremy looked up. The face of the young man was smiling down at him. It was a face that made Jeremy feel a bit weak in the knees and made his breath catch. It was the kind of face he would sometimes encounter in magazines, pasted on half-naked underwear models, smiling back at him because they knew he wanted to look at them. It was the kind of face that didn?t really exist in real life, because no one actually looked that good. ?Huh...hello.?

The incredible face tilted slightly. ?Can I come in??

?What??

?In? Me? There? Roommate?? His voice was now inside Jeremy?s head, licking his libido, wrapping itself around his sex drive and squeezing with evident experience.

?Oh, sorry. I, uh, I don?t have a roommate.?

?I?m afraid you do,? he answered, pulling a folded piece of paper from the back pocket of his jeans. Jeremy followed the young man?s actions with his eyes, and he gulped at the heavy basket jutting forward so prominently from his crotch. There was a hint of dark curls erupting above his waistband, below the hem of his very small T-shirt. The young man unfolded the paper - Jesus! Jesus, the muscles on his arms! They?re like snakes! - and he held it up to the room numbers on the door. ?See??

Jeremy looked over. Indeed, both the door and the freshman?s room assignment showed the identical number. 318. ?But the semester?.?

?Yep, very true, roomie. But here I am anyway.? He re-folded the paper and stuffed it back into his back pocket. ?So, uh, can I come in? Or do you have someone in there already??

?Me? What??

?I can come back if you?re busy with something? or someone.? He winked and smiled. It made him look even more gorgeous.

?No, I? No, come in.?

As he passed, Jeremy smelled him. It was a rank and raw and delicious smell. Body odor, surely. No fragrance smelled like that. Only dudes smelled like that. But it didn?t smell bad. On the contrary, the guy smelled really, really good. Like? like the way a dude is supposed to smell, or something like that. Purely natural. Purely masculine. ?I?m??

The dude turned. He was still smiling. ?Yeah?? he asked.

?I?m using that bed,? Jeremy said, indicating the one on the right. Both were made up, so it was hard to tell whether anyone was using either of them.

?Cool,? the guy said, dropping his backback on the other bed and offering his hand in a liquid, natural fashion. ?I?m Charles.?

?Jeremy,? said Jeremy. He took his new roommate's hand in his. Charles's handshake was warm, firm, strong, commanding, powerful, masculine, sexy. It was everything his roommate was, held in his palm.

?Jeremy,? Charles repeated. He said it as if memorizing it. He said it with that fucking beautiful smile on his fucking beautiful lips, and his words reached down into Jeremy?s pants and stroked his prick. ?That?s a nice name,? he said, and Jeremy felt that he meant it.

He swallowed drily. He was suddenly in a shitload of trouble. ?I was?.? he started, but the words caught in his throat when Charles lifted up the front of his shirt and rubbed his belly. The dark curls that appeared above his waist band moved up toward his navel. He owned a cobblestone 6-pack, and the skin moved across his muscles like water over rocks in a river.

?Is there anything to eat?? he asked, absently. ?I?m kinda hungry.?

?There?s a couple of snack machines in the foyer,? Jeremy explained, ?and I have some Fritos.? He indicated the small open bag lying next to his text book.

?Oh, dude, I can get something for myself.? Charles turned toward the door. The bubble of his high, perfect ass stuck out at least a foot. Each globe was perfectly formed, with lickable dimples and a deep crevasse between. ?Can I get you something??

Jeremy, his face flushing red, looked up quickly. ?I?m okay!? he said, a bit too strongly.

Charles didn?t seem to notice Jeremy looking at his ass, or if he did, he didn?t seem to mind. ?Cool,? he said. ?Be right back.?

He left the room and Jeremy sat on his bed, remembering to breathe at last. ?Shit,? he said softly. ?Shit, fuck, damn, hell, shit.? He felt like the room was spinning. He felt dizzy and out of breath. His cock was pulsing with every beat of his heart, shoving inside his pants for room to grow. ?Shit,? he said again. This was very, very, very bad.

Charles stood at the end of the hallway. His cock was hard. He was stroking it through his jeans. It tingled and throbbed and felt like it weighed a good forty pounds. ?Well, fuck,? he said to himself. ?This is going to be harder than I thought.?
Reeza (September 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2011, 07:10 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
Good god...this is going to be epic I can see. Chuck and Tim together and god help Chuck if Tim denotates again. That whole dorm will come crashing down. Like a muscular chernobyll :-)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2011, 03:28 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
So, they became one with the ... Uh, "Force" isn't quite the word, it's a different word that starts with "F" ... interesting.

Not exactly what I'd expected, but not too surprising really.
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmmm, There is a lot of rather serious Science Fiction going on in this series. It's really a bit sad to think that it is going over the heads of most of the readers because they are so titillated by all the overt sexuality...

We have several strains of a plague that transforms any man into a superman, that in addition to being massive muscle beasts and sexual athletes, they can Shape-shift and are Telepathic...

As of this installment we now have a subgroup of these superman that have elected to become non-corporeal and and can alter reality by mer thought... And one of the non-corporeals has resumed a corporeal existence to sort out the mess that is about to explode around a new strain of Truman... Tim.

I know I'm the minority view here but for me the story is the interesting part and guys grouping each other gets tedious quickly...
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2011, 09:25 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Very, very satisfied with where this is all going. :3
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2011, 10:39 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I love it! The Trumans have become like unto angels!!! Heaven is even more appealing! And, Thank you for bringing Chuck/Charles back into the mix! Lots of excitement is in the offing! Great!
  #7   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2011, 12:27 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I know I'm the minority view here but for me the story is the interesting part and guys grouping each other gets tedious quickly...
To misquote Dumbledore:

"Of course it's about guys groping each other. But why should it not have a larger story and plot?"

And more to the point, it's been part of literature for a VERY long time, the whole discussion of and around sex and pairing up. Read the Song of Songs sometime... it's been claimed it's something written by Solomon to the Queen of Sheba but another claim is that it was written by King David to Jonothon (the man whose wife he stole, among other indiscretions, but also the man that he allegedly loved more than the love of women.)

So. Yes, I am enjoying the story a lot. Even though it has a plot hole that I have already discussed and understand and accept the reason for, it's still a great story and great erotica (of its specific type ) AND I enjoy both things.
  #8   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
I love it! The Trumans have become like unto angels!!!
As I recall, the last "campus" visited by angels was Sodom, which basically ended up like Frazz predicted. Chuck, you'll need to think with more than your dick for this one!

Last edited by michaelv2; July 16th, 2011 at 06:33 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options