The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ok, not's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2011, 11:41 PM

ok, not is on a distinguished road
Mitch and Andy 2

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I had to walk really slowly. Andy couldn?t move that fast with giant thighs that inhibited his movement, reducing his walk to a waddle. Maybe his body was still coping with the fact that it now to adjust to both his normal size and his bodybuilder form. I imagine that would be hard to do.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#fffacd][/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Mitch!? Andy whined, the act seeming a little comical when made in his bass-like voice. ?I?m hungry!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon][/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I rolled my eyes. There were a bunch of bushes on the edge of the sidewalk that would be able to hide Andy for a while. I couldn?t risk someone seeing a naked bodybuilder with a hard-on wearing a dog collar. I grabbed a hold of Andy?s hand to lead him into the coverage, making him moan at my touch.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Let me suck you first,? he pleaded, already beginning to work on his permanent boner.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I yanked my hand away. ?Dude! Were you not just complaining about how you were hungry?? I asked, throwing my hands in the air. ?Do you want food or not? Cause there?s a McDonald?s across the street and I can get you a Happy Meal or something.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Andy shook his head. ?I don?t want that .? A smirk played on his lips.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Then what the hell do you want?? I demanded, getting impatient with the smiling muscle freak in front of me. ?You want French fries??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No,? Andy smiled. Precum started to squirt out of his dick as he continued to jack himself off.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?You want an ice cream? They sell those there!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Then tell me what you want!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Andy began to chuckle a little bit. ?I want your meat!? he laughed out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I pinched the skin between my eyes, trying to ignore the bellowing laughs of Andy at his little sexual innuendo. ?Andy,? I growled between my teeth, ?get your ass up so we can find Dick.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I got one right here!? Andy laughed again pointing at his massive cock. I leaned forward and pulled on his nipple ring, effectively shutting him up as he closed his eyes to enjoy the pleasure that overtook him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Look Andy, I?ll let you fuck me if you find Dick tonight. But not until then!? I smirked at my ?deal?. I knew damn well that once Dick fixes Mr. Anderson, then no one will have to fuck anyone.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Andy looked up at me with lust filled eyes, licking his lips. ?Okay,? he agreed and quickly got to his feet. He even swung me over his massive shoulder and began to walk at a much faster pace. ?Where does Dick live??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Go to Darren?s house over on Holly Boulevard. They?re neighbors,? I answered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Andy continued lumbering in the shadows, making sure not to be seen by anyone passing by. Anytime a car would come near, he?d dive into the nearest bushes, even taking me with him. After the car passed, he?d continue on his way, me over his shoulder picking leaves out of my hair.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]When we were halfway there, I heard someone shout out ?Faggots!? to us. Andy stopped in his tracks and turned around to see a guy there smirking in our direction. He was a tall guy, with an average body. He wore all black, trying to blend in with the night. Most likely he was one of those guys who tried to act all cool by walking around in the dark stealing stuff like garden gnomes and mailboxes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Andy, let?s just go,? I whispered in his ear, hoping that no confrontation would occur.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Andy shook his head and gently set me on the ground. ?No one talks to you that way,? he growled. He rushed forward, grabbing the shocked guy by the shirt, bringing him closer to us. ?You think Mitch here is a faggot?? he growled, pressing his face up to the terrified man?s.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The guy shook his head frantically. ?No! It was just a joke, I swear!? he pleaded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Andy threw him on the ground and pinned him down under his bulk. With one swing from his giant arm, he ripped the pants and boxers off the guy, exposing his pale ass to us. He then shoved one of his beefy fingers inside, stretching out the guy?s hole. He slipped in one more finger, making the guy whimper with fear.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What the fuck are you doing?!? he screamed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?You gonna be a faggot!? laughed Andy as he shoved his huge dick into the guy?s most-likely virgin ass. The guy yelled out with pain, but those yells slowly morphed into moans of pleasure. As [/COLOR][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Andy pounded and thrust, the guy began to enjoy it more and more, closing his eyes in bliss and letting his hormones get the best of him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Oh yea! Harder!? the guy grunted. He began to jerk himself off. His eyes opened and as soon as he realized what he was doing, he turned red with embarrassment. ?Get the fuck off me!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Andy grunted and closed his eyes as he came in the guy?s ass, filling him up with his cum, and ultimately passing on the curse. He stood up and looked down on the guy as he tried to cover himself. ?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Now,? Andy growled, ?I should turn you into mah speedos for being the dick that you are. But since you wanted to call my Mitch a faggot, then I?ma make you the biggest faggot in the world!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]We both watched as the guy grit his teeth together, preparing for the growth. His traps began to inflate, seeming to get rid of his neck. His chest began to widen and become fuller, making his shirt get tighter and tighter. ?I didn?t mean it!? the guy begged. ?Please stop it!? The buttons on his polo began to pop off one by one as his pecs grew. His shirt split in half at his massive new upper body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Andy began to rub his hard-on as the guy?s arms blew up. His forearms became freaky, even his biceps, making his arms hang out on his sides, barely flexible. An eight pack of abs formed as his waist seemed to suck the love-handles out of existence.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The guy?s thighs grew to epic proportions, widening his stance, thus making it hard for him to walk. Even his calves grew out and his feet. I watched as they burst out his shoes, his previously confined toes wiggling with freedom as they stretched outward.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]His cock and balls seemed to stay the same length, but they were shrink-wrapped in a red poser. The back of the pose sank into his muscular ass-cheeks, making the fabric hug his junk very tightly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What the fuck did you do to me?!? the guy yelled out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Well Bruno, which is your new name by the way, you are now a were-fag!? Andy yelled out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The guy, or Bruno, blinked and stared in shock as he flexed his new bicep in awe, his jaw dropping at its massive new size and girth. ?What about my life?? he whined.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?This is your new life, and that?s not even the best part!? Andy turned to me, an eager look on his face. ?Mitch, I gave you full control, even the power to change him physically and mentally! Try it!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What do you mean?? I asked. I glanced over at Bruno who was grasping at his huge, fleshy pecs. As soon as he touched them, the bulge in his poser began to get larger. He pretended not to notice, but it was obvious he was horrified at that.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I thought a little thing and kept my eyes on Bruno to see if it would work.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]All of sudden Bruno broke out into a double biceps pose. ?What the-? Why can?t I stop posing?!? he cried out. His biceps bulged with power, thick veins running over them. He then leaned forward into a most muscular pose, working his giant pecs. All the while, his cock was getting harder and harder with each movement he made, getting off on the feeling of his muscles. [/COLOR][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Soon it was time for him to cum, but instead of it coming out his cock, his pecs slightly inflated and cum became to squirt out of his nipples.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No way!? I yelled out in shock, my mental command actually working.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruno was speechless, watching in horror as sperm shot out of his nipples. I then wanted him to sweat out the cum from every pore in body, and soon enough, Bruno was covered in a thin layer of jizz.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Andy do good?? Andy asked, leaning closer to me, so I could feel his massive bicep.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]I looked back at him and smiled up at his desperate face. ?You did great Andy. Thanks.? I then turned over to Bruno. ?Hey Bruno, why don?t you pull off your posers and let my friend Andy here fuck ya again??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruno shook his head, yet the curse was forcing him to painstakingly move his almost-inflexible arms to pull down his posers. He dropped on all fours, exposing his ass to Andy. Andy waddled over to him and began to pump his cock into his ass again. Bruno moaned like crazy, even more than last time. He would actually buck around, making his sweat fly everywhere. Or I guess I should say his cum.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Fuck yea!? Bruno yelled out, still using his normal voice. I figured that he could use a voice that was couple more octaves lower. ?Harder!? he yelled out in a much deeper, bassy voice. His eyes opened in shock at what came out of his mouth, but soon the pleasure of being fucked overtook him and he gave in.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]In fact, Bruno and Andy liked fucking so much they kept at it all night. I didn?t really mind so much because I quickly fell asleep, even if it was in grass that was out in a semi-secluded field. I slowly opened my eyes, being assaulted by the sunlight. Then I turned my head to see that I was being spooned by Mr. Anderson, who then opened his eyes. We quickly moved away from each other, not giving the other a second look.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I guess it?ll be easier to find Dick now that you?re back in your old body,? I joked, hoping to lighten the tension.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mr. Anderson didn?t respond, but instead pointed at something behind me. I turned to see one of the largest bodybuilders I?ve ever seen in my life. [/COLOR][COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What? Who the fuck are you?!? I yelled out at the muscle monster that was jerking off, having a little trouble with his huge arms being hard to maneuver around his colossal pecs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The bodybuilder turned red and strained with his words. ?I?m?erm?I?m B-Bruno? he yelled out, a look of defeat crossing his face. ?Make me stop! Please, you must have been dreamin? of me jerking off and I?ve been at for four hours! I can?t stop! Please!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What?? I asked, confused, but then the memories of last night flooded back to me. ?Oh shit! Bruno stop jerking off!? As soon as I said the command, [/COLOR][COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruno released his dick and laid back in relief.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Wait, why are you still a bodybuilder?? I asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Still?? Bruno yelled out in anger. ?You?re the freaks who fucking turned me into this! Change me back now!? He quickly got up to his feet and tried to stalk over to me threateningly, but his thighs rolled over the other, making him waddle. The feeling of his muscled thighs against each other made him hard, his cock poking out the top of his poser.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Umm, okay. Return to your normal body,? I said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Nothing happened. Bruno remained stuck in his bodybuilder form.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Shrink your muscles??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Still nothing. I looked over at Mr. Anderson in confusion.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]He shrugged. ?I wished for him to be the biggest fag, so maybe it made him [/COLOR][COLOR=lemonchiffon]one for life. I only kept thinking of muscles [he winced at that], so that?s why he can?t shrink down in size.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?You mean I?m trapped a gay bodybuilder?? Bruno cried out, his eyes getting teary.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Not necessarily!? I interjected. ?We?re gonna see if we can get rid of the curse. We just gotta find this one guy Dick, who lives kind of far away.? Yea my next plan was kind of mean, but I really didn?t feel like walking the way to Darren?s block.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruno dropped to his hands and knees, being stuck there. ?What the fuck?? he yelled out, straining to get up. He crawled over to me, his massive back muscles flexing with every movement he made with his bulging arms. His thick, round ass swayed from side to side. He stopped in front of me, using his beefy arm to lift me and plop me on his back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Sweet, I thought.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Bruno strained his neck and I could tell he was fighting his next words. ?Hold on tight now,? he growled in his bass voice. I smiled and put my hands down on his giant back, making a low moan escape his mouth.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mr. Anderson rolled his eyes and followed behind us on foot, trying to cover his cock with his hands.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Great story segment! I am really looking forward to more! I'm glad 'Bruno' is going to stay huge for a while. The thought controlled changes Mitch can do to him are cool!
  #3   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 14th, 2011, 02:03 AM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
Mitch is gonna regret offering a fuck to Andy, isn't he?

This is rhetorical, of course.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options