The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hallolujah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2011, 09:12 AM

hallolujah is on a distinguished road
Little Acorns Become Mighty Oaks, Part Three

Here's the next part. I know it might be a little "slow" in terms of muscle growth and/or sex but it will be coming, don't worry. I just want to build the story to the point that it naturally comes into the plot. Thank you for reading and I hope you comment.

Chapter One
Chapter Two

Little Acorns Become Mighty Oaks, a Thurston Calder Mystery

Three

My senses failed me when I came upon this sudden realization such was my surprise. My face must have betrayed my inner turmoil and Silas laughed. ?Can I help you with something or did you just want to take a gander?? he asked me in a smooth and deep bass voice.

I regained my senses and when I refocused on the man I was stunned yet again. He was shirtless. The mounds that was his pectorals were large enough to cast a shadow underneath onto his meticulously sculpted cobblestone abs. Each ab was etched out clearly enough and were tightly packed and would have felt like marble if I dared reach out. His arms appeared to be bigger than the time I saw them encumbered by a purple tee. He stood akimbo and I could see that he was wearing gray cotton pants, like one would wear with a sweatshirt to jog for miles to make weight for a wrestling meet. The pants were stretched tightly over his thighs and taut over his bulging calves and my eyes wandered up to the bulge that was his crotch. He appeared to be half-hard and his sausage went down his left pant leg, outlining a clear vision of his massive dick. I imagined his balls the size of apples and was ready to buckle when I heard a snap.

?You all right there?? Silas shook me out of my daze from the snap of his fingers.

?Um yeah, sorry uh?wrong room,? I stuttered out without realizing what I had uttered.

He laughed and flashed his pearly whites. ?All right then, take care,? he said then closed the door.

I stood there for a full twenty seconds, reveling in the majestic body that was Silas before it dawned on me what I was here for. ?Shit,? I swore and then knocked back on his door.

I didn?t have to wait even a second after knocking and Silas answered the door again. ?You again.?

?Sorry, I was just, um,? I tried to come up with an excuse. ?Tired and uh, I have a question for you.?

Silas shrugged his broad shoulders. ?Shoot.?

?Did you hear about the guy that hung himself outside?? I asked him.

?You kidding?? Silas chuckled. ?Everyone?s talking about it here.?

?Did you see him do it?? I asked. When he paused I backtracked, ?I know it?s sudden but I saw that your window was the closest to the body and I thought??

?That maybe I had something to do with it?? Silas?s tone began to darken.

?No!? I shouted a little too loudly. I cleared my throat and said, ?Not at all. It would just be weird, you know, that there were, uh, no witnesses at all to it and, uh, someone would notice a guy with a rope and, you know, set up him trying to kill himself.?

He stared at me intensely with his smoldering brown eyes and I began to question me even doing this. I was a wreck and he knew it, clearly. That?s what usually happened if I ever talked with someone that I found divinely attractive, especially that said someone who could turn me into paste if I pissed them off.

?I agree, that is strange,? he answered. He looked away as if in thought and then turned his attention back to me. ?Are you some sort of detective or something??

I hesitated and came up with a quick lie, ?Well, I?m actually an, um, intern with the detectives! Yeah! And I?m just learning some questioning skills!?

He raised an eyebrow. ?You sound really excited about that, don?t you??

I fake-laughed it off, ?Yeah, well, it?s what I wanna do as a living, you know? Just working the beat!?

Silas nodded in acknowledgment and said, ?I hope you find out more about that guy then. It?s tragic that he did something like that.?

?It is,? I shook my head. ?Say, did you have anyone else in your room that day? Maybe they saw something as well and I can talk to them??

?Yeah,? he said and told me, ?Allison, Marcus, you know them as the other R.A.?s on the floor stopped by. Oh, and I had Hugh, Paul and Omar from the football team over, but I don?t know if they brought anyone else with them. I left when I realized I had front desk duty.?

I mentally wrote it down in my head and said, ?All right, thank you so much for your help.?

?No problem,? Silas turned to shut the door but then stopped. He rubbed his chin, giving me a look at an impressive flex of his biceps and asked, ?I haven?t seen you around in this hall though. Are you sure you live here??

Oh shit. ?Uh, yeah,? I lied. ?I live right next to, um,? my eyes darted around to try to come up with a random name. I could see leaves swirling in the wind past his window and said, ?Windy-Uh, I mean Wendy??

He blinked at me and for a second I thought that my ass was grass. A tense moment later he smiled. ?Oh yeah, I heard all about her on the second floor.? Phew. ?She?s a wild one.?

?Yeah, she?s such a party animal,? I laughed. ?Okay, I have to get going, take care!?

I turned and went straight for the exit, leaving behind a bewildered but smiling behemoth of a man. What a sexy man, my God. I wish I could have made out with him right then and there but with my luck he was probably straight. Or worse, a man that only liked someone that could match his gargantuan size. Sigh.

---

The newspaper landed with a light thud onto the end table in front of me. Prof. Devereaux pointed at it and said, ?Did you see this??

I nodded. ?I saw the body firsthand.? I sipped the chamomile tea from a fire engine red teacup and said, ?It was dreadful.?

?I could only imagine,? Prof. Devereaux poured herself a cup of tea and then placed the kettle back onto a crowded desk surrounded by piles of student papers. ?Would you mind closing the door??

I closed the door of her office and she paused before she continued, ?What do you think of it??

I shrugged. ?It?s awful. I?m said that he couldn?t get the help that he needed before he took his own life. Tragic.?

?Hmm,? Prof. Devereaux hummed and sipped her tea. ?You?re lying.?

My eyes widened. ?What do you mean??

?We?re both too imaginative and who?ve read too many Janet Evanovich?s books to think that this was simply a suicide,? Prof. Deveraux told me. ?You and I think this is different.?

?There?s a difference between fiction and reality,? I pointed out.

?I know,? Prof. Devereaux replied. She smiled wickedly. ?But what did you first think when you saw him? This Mister?? she stopped to read the name in the article of the newspaper. ?Dr. James Whipple.?

I waited for a few seconds before answering, ?I think Dr. James Whipple was murdered. For what, I don?t know and how I don?t know either. But Professor, I can?t just track down the killer. This would be nothing but morbid curiosity.?

?That may be,? Prof. Devereaux admitted. ?But think of it this way. For every day you sit there and do nothing, a killer roams free, absolved of his crimes.?

The guilt trip. Thanks Professor. ?You?re a sharp kid,? she said as if answering what I was going to say next. ?You don?t need that CSI crap to figure it out. You have something even better; your brain.?

This was going to be difficult for a college student, juggling making the Dean?s List again and solving a possible murder. Who knew whether or not it would even pay off. But maybe, just maybe, it would be worth it and justice could be served.

?All right,? I agreed. ?Let me tell you what I know.?

---

After a couple hours of studying I hit the gym to jog around the track dozens of times. I love running in a pair of silk workout shorts, a tucked in but loose t-shirt that felt cool as I sweated like a whore in church and in running shoes so worn down that they could disintegrate at any moment of my strides. It also allowed me to clear my head as well as keep my figure, something that I really started to focus on in high school after being over 200 pounds of jiggling fat. Sixty pounds plus later I was trim and did not want to go back to that, ever again.

The gymnasium is really only one giant room. In the center there are two basketball courts side by side with an indoor track (which I was conveniently on) suspended above it. On one side of the track, there was a weight room, a room I dared not enter for fear of being crushed by the bench press. On the other, cardiac machines such as treadmills, ellipticals and bikes with a set of lighter and smaller weights that emphasized tone rather than bulk. The gym wasn?t seedy at all. In fact, it looked rather nice and the floors were shiny. Me like shiny things.

After running three miles I stumbled over to the water fountain to rehydrate, my legs feeling like jelly and my throat as parched as the Sahara. When I became aware of another patron wanting a drink, I stopped and walked around the track. Stairs led from the cardio room down to the locker rooms which were in turn below the courts in the basement area. A large bulletin board greeted you as you left and a poster popped out from the rest and demanded my attention.

It was a poster depicting the entire football team. The picture was what looked to be a yearbook photo of the entire team sitting in the bleachers. Silas said that some of his teammates were at his dorm the day of Dr. Whipple?s death. If I could connect the name with a face then I could ask them about Dr. Whipple?s death. It was worth a shot.

I scanned the rows of players to find Silas?s picture?he still looked incredibly hunky even behind the fat blob that was blocking his shot?and then looked down at the byline to match the players I saw with the names of Hugh, Paul and Omar. Perfect, now I just needed to find them.

I looked up to see the weight room across the track and gulped. I put myself in this mess, and damn it, I was going to follow through. I walked around the track to the entrance of the weight room, turned the handle and walked in.

Amidst the pristine weight sets that I?m sure my tuition went towards I spotted Hugh. Paul and Omar didn?t seem to be with him, but my luck was being stunningly kind to me today to even find one of the people Silas told me.

From a glance, Hugh looked to be one of the kickers of the team. His chest wasn?t as massive as Silas?s but being a kicker he didn?t have to be. He wore a small muscle shirt, tight around his torso to reveal a chiseled and strong body, his shoulders broad but his traps not nearly as developed enough to give off a v-shape. His pecs jutted out nicely for his size and while I couldn?t see underneath the cotton, I was sure he had shredded abs. His legs bulged from under his shorts, the power evident in his thighs. They looked large enough to even beat the circumference of his tiny waist, but not burgeoning enough to constrict his movement. Baseball sized calves cut into the shape of diamonds completed his spectacular lower body, but my eyes were focused on his arms. They bulged and flexed and pumped as he curled, sweat beading off his upper arms. They looked like they were made out of granite, his biceps forming peaks reminiscent of Mont Blanc. I could see the sinews in his mighty forearms, working hard to lift the large weight he had set himself the task of overcoming. Hugh was a hunk.

I smelt his musk as I approached. He didn?t notice me right off hand but only realized my existence when he set the weights down. ?What do you want??

Charming. ?My name?s Thurston and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.?

?You with the paper?? Hugh stepped closer, letting me comprehend the size of his large limbs close hand. Our university has a student-run newspaper for the journalism majors, the Warrior?s Corner (our school mascot is the warrior without any specification about which warrior, Zulu, Mongol, etc).

I thought it wouldn?t hurt to go with the lie I had told Silas and said, ?I?m actually an intern with the police department and I?m just following up our investigation about the suicide on campus.?

?I don?t know anything about him,? Hugh immediately answered brusquely.

?Were you in the Appleman residence hall yesterday?? I asked him anyway.

His face froze momentarily, betraying the words that he was about to hurl at me. ?No and I don?t see why you?re asking me any of this. Why don?t you talk to his family? They?ll probably know why he offed himself.?

?We will,? I told him, trying not to be intimidated by a name that was strong enough to break me in two. ?We?re just retracing his steps, that?s all.?

Hugh grumbled. ?Are you done??

I sighed. There wasn?t going to be anything more I was going to get out of him. ?Yeah.?

Hugh deliberately bumped into me as he walked past me, making me lose my balance and nearly fall to the floor. He was definitely not a pleasant man.

I was sure that there was nothing else I could do so I made my way to the men?s locker room to shower and go back to my dorm to think. I turned the tumbler of my combination lock and grabbed a towel and a bar of soap. I closed the locker, replaced the lock and then turned my attention to the large shower room. I hung my towel on a hook just outside the showers and stripped. Soap in hand, I tugged on the chain and warm water poured out of the shower head. I was beginning to lather myself up with the soap when I heard footballs coming towards the shower room. I was trying not to mind it when suddenly they stopped.

?Hello?? I called out loud. My heart began to race and I had to get out of there. My skittish self tugged on the chain and at that moment I felt an elbow pin me to the linoleum wall, a massive amount of weight constricting my movement. ?You?re not going anywhere,? a rough voice told me.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2011, 06:45 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
WOW. Your endings are always so good. I like your style of writing, keep it up!
Can't wait for more!
  #3   Add to Vallance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:21 PM

Vallance is on a distinguished road
Interesting! I can't wait to see where this goes! Great job!
  #4   Add to matjtun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2011, 02:38 AM

matjtun is on a distinguished road
ooooo the suspence is killing me!! good story
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2011, 07:35 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Good cliffhanger! Looking forward to the next chapter.
  #6   Add to dikdash's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2011, 08:44 AM

dikdash is on a distinguished road
WOW. I can't believe that this is your first story. I can hardly wait for the fourth one.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options