The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2011, 09:43 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
New Story: NEO World Order

Hey guys!

This story is based on an ongoing series of rps between Mad Dog and yours truly. I decided to post it here, hoping you enjoy. We will start from the beggining and let you understand the concept of this NEO World Order.

NEO WORLD ORDER

A story by Muscl4life to Mad Dog

At only 19 years old Shane already felt that he had his whole life figured out. With a very well built 5'7" 158 pounds muscular frame and being blessed with the handsomeness of his spiked red hair, the fairest alabaster skin and keeping a well- trimmed a goatee, the youthful Irish guy was a very hard student, despite the fact of being really nice and easy going. Shane’s dream was to become a sports doctor to help high performance athletes.

Shane was understandably excited, after all he got accepted in an Ivy League University with full scholarship! He could just tell his life was in the right track. The very handsome red haired boy still found that instead of moving into one of the dorms, they had found him a great place very near campus with a very low rent, he would have to share with second year student, but the guy back at the university assured him that everything would go smoothly.

The red haired freshman brought the last of boxes into the enormous townhouse built at the outskirts of university campus. The house was all renovated on the inside with a modern open concept, reinforced furniture and brand new stainless steel appliances. Shane was in awe, noticing how spacious and comfortable that place was, especially because he would be sharing that enormous house with just one other guy, a second year student named Jerome, which seemed very fortunate since that magnificent build could house at least a dozen guys.

After unpacking his clothes, Shane decided to explore his new home, he noticed how simply and skillfully decorated it was; the library was packed with several classic items, the kitchen was supplied with lots of healthy food, unlike anything one would expect from a college student.

The living room just popped out of one design magazine. The manly, sober, dark tone of the floor and the classic leather couches, the enormous 3D TV and all state of the art videogames and other gadgets installed.

Shane went downstairs to check the basement, which, unlike the rest of the house was messier, but at least it showed there were people living there. At one side, he saw the interesting arrangement of thick, expensive valuable books and heavy gym equipment, not to mention lots and lots protein shake cases scattered all over the place.

The freshman was so excited with his new house he didn’t even notice there was someone else in the bathroom. Then, he heard the shower going off, and Shane finally met his roommate.

There were rumors of a new kind of men. They were 100% male, and 100% of them were black and the media quickly nicknamed them “Neo Nubians”. According to several reports over the world, these muscular wonders were much taller than the tallest NBA players, thicker and more muscular than six of the biggest NFL stars, each one of these humongous males was stronger than dozens of bodybuilders, powerlifters or strength athletes put together, and although Shane had seen the videos on the internet, he never actually believed on them; like most of people he just credited the pictures and footages of immensely muscular black men to some kind of ultra-modern software.

But it was no video he downloaded, it was real life and his eyes weren’t being deceived by any fancy Photoshop trick. He stood there watching as the monolith of obsidian muscle monster squeezed its way out of the bathroom. The towel was clinging around the thin waist, which was engulfed by the humongous freak of the immensely muscular back and the grotesquely thick thighs, compressing the mounds of the perfect huge bubble butt underneath the towel. The red haired guy finally realized that the nickname “BIG J” was rather insufficient to describe his roommate.

“Oh, hello there…you must be Shane right? Sorry for not being there to greet you, I guess I lost track of time when I’m down here studying” The thunderous deep voice tone was sexier than Barry White.

“Erm…that’s alright…they had given the copy of the key…I came earlier to set my stuff…” Shane was actually impressed to the fact that his mind could manage to assemble understandable phrases, since his heart pounded inside his chest and the blood fled the brain area towards south.

The enormous guy was so freaking muscular that Shane could barely see his head among the immense pectoral shelves of smooth, glossy dark chocolate shade skin. Fortunately the ceilings were higher than most basements; still, the immense guy’s head was almost uncomfortably close to them.

“I am such a rude host, I’m sure they have told you already, but I’m Jerome, and I’m much honored to meet you Shane.” Jerome easily removed his tiny towel from his waist and hung it over his boulderous shoulder revealing another detail of the Neo Nubians anatomy that provoked a ferocious controversy around the internet.

As he strode closer to greet Shane with the biggest, harshest and manliest hand in the world, the water gently dripped off of his black skin, shimmering in the sunlight entering through the small basement windows. His muscles were stupendous, taking up most of the space in the room, bulging as if they had a life of their own off of the man's body.

“I didn’t mean to disturb your studying…I should get back upstairs.”

“He don’t sweat about it, little buddy! I was done studying for the day, I’m going to take lots of classes and I have to be prepared.” Jerome explained as he held Shane’s hand on his much bigger paw, gently admiring the alabaster skin.

“This is a great place, much better than the dorms!” Shane said at once, feeling obviously intimidated by the closeness of them, he tried his best not to stare at the giant cock hanging so low that it touched his very thigh.

“Heh, it sure is…I’m sure we’ll be not only great roommates but also good friends…”Shane went red ad the man grinned at him, the giant could crush him like a bug, but instead of being a thug, the immense Jerome kneeled in front of his much smaller roommate, still being much taller, he continued to hold the hand of the porcelain skinned lad and gently kissed it with his luscious lips and those impressive manly yet juvenile looks.

“Thank you…” The red haired guy almost whispered.

Shane’s senses went into hyper drive – could he possibly be a full-grown man? Looking at Jerome's face, one saw only a beautiful teenager in his prime, innocent and cute with the very well styled corn-rowed hair, with a few locks reaching down to his immensely thick neck, the contours of the monstrously developed deltoids pressed his pierced ears. His preposterous cock and balls slung themselves to and fro from his thighs as he walked, the cock likely 2 whole feet soft!

Jerome gently let go of Shane’s hand and stood back up to his full height and continued drying off, finally pulling on a glittering blue poser that barely covered half of his immense genitals, containing them against his body.

“So, I guess you’re taking the idea of living with a Neo Nubian pretty well huh? Most of guys simply ran off the moment they laid eyes on me…” Jerome casually commented as he lifted an enormous stack of steel plates with one hand and moved them around the basement.

Shane went immediately red. “I…guess…I was taken of surprise, but it now makes sense to have just one guy in such an immense accommodation.”

“You’re absolutely right, that’s the reason I offered my own home for student housing, it’s much more comfortable and more fun than being cramped at the dorms, I actually don’t need you to pay any rent at all, it was just a stupid demand of the University.” The massive onyx behemoth explained.

“That’s very unselfish of you, Jerome.” The humongous African-American student grinned back the tiny man; poor little Shane had no clue Jerome had seen his profile since he applied for the university. The marvelous muscle man had made it possible for them to be roommates; he had a thing for fair skinned guys with red hair.

“Well, actually I like company. The house is empty now, but soon my fraternity brothers will be back from their vacations. They don’t live here, but they we hang out a lot, you will love living here surrounded by a dozen Neo Nubians…”

The idea hit Shane like a ton of bricks. He just gasped, and tried to keep his bearings, but it was not possible for him to avoid getting hard.

“Wow…if they’re as big as you, this place is actually small then…”

“Heh, they’re not nearly as big as I am, but I see your point. We Neos take a lot of space, back on campus we have special designed classrooms donated to the university for courses that have more than 5 of us enrolled, but don’t worry; we’ll make sure to make some room in the house for you.” Jerome laughed out loud, which actually scared the little guy a bit.

“Let’s go upstairs, I have to eat something, this body needs over 10 thousand calories a day to keep building muscle mass.” Jerome lead the way and Shane was marveled to watch the immense butt of his tight underneath the minuscule poser of his.

“I have to confess I didn’t think you guys were real…I mean, you are so massive and powerful, beyond human capabilities…” Shane casually commented as he watched Jerome moving around the kitchen. The glorious huge muscles of his immense frame seemed much more graceful when they were moving. It was almost like the rest of the world was in slow motion while Jerome moved perfectly, his body just looked invincible!

“Oh we are not beyond human standards, we just happen to be on the top of these standards.” Jerome prepared a humongous piece of tuna steak over the grill while he reheated the mashed potatoes in the microwave.

“But how come no one had ever seen you guys before?” Shane sliced the lettuce, trying to be more useful around the house.

Jerome gently placed his enormous hand on Shane’s shoulder.

“Most of people just preferred to believe they have never heard of us. In modern day societies with so many communication devices, the evidences of our existence became undeniable, but there are actually signs of Neo Nubians backtracking to the early stages of Egyptian dynasties. This historical gap between now and then is still a mystery but my theory is that these genetic cargo was not eliminated, but has been dormant in the male population and now under the right circumstances they’re once again active.”

Shane was taken aback. “Why only males then? Wouldn’t it be more logical if these genes appeared on both sexes?”

Jerome shook his head and retrieved the tuna steak off the grill, gently placing it over the wooden board.

“You see, the Neo Nubian characters are permanently associated to manhood, which you can attest by my humongous endowment. Men are in general taller and stronger than women, but this also depends on other genes, common to both genders. However, the extreme development of exclusive characters happens solely because men and men only carry the formidable Y gene, the key for manhood. The code for a Neo Nubian is carried by the Y gene, therefore only a male can be a Neo Nubian.”

Shane couldn’t help but looking down at the immense shaft of his godly massive roommate, blushing intensely, especially because Jerome had indeed caught his wondering eye, and they both grinned.

“You seem to know a lot about Neo Nubians…” Shane tried to slightly change the focus of their conversation, while he picked the plate Jerome offered him, noticing the enormous amount of food that youthful monster served.

“I have to be…my graduation paper is all about proving Neo Nubians are nothing but enhanced men, but still every single bit as human as the rest of our smaller brothers.” The immense monster sounded so deep, and so clever while he ate his share of food so voraciously.

“I…thought you were on your second year.” Shane answered flabbergasted.

“And I am, on my second year of Medical School, but if I pull my cards right I’ll graduate in just three…they have to understand we Nubians have a faster timing when it comes to education. Studies attest the human mind has one short period when information is apprehended very easily by the brain cells. Although in the rest of mankind it happens for a brief window in the early childhood, it continues throughout the whole life of a Neo Nubian.” Jerome stopped for a moment and tried to explain his peculiar features to the impressed little man.

“Wait…how old are you again?” Shane suddenly freaked out because judging by Jerome’s gorgeously youthful face; he could be in the same room with a naked giant underage minor!

“Heh, don’t worry, I’m 20 years old. All legal if that’s your fear…I know my looks can be deceiving, I guess I’ll be more grateful when I’m older, but right now it’s kind of embarrassing to be asked ID whenever I get into a bar…it doesn’t matter I’m freaking two feet taller than the bouncers, they still ask for my ID.” Jerome rolled his eyes, feeling a bit embarrassed for such juvenile features. He had finished with his food but calmly waited for his roommate to finish his share.

“Oh, that’s …a relief” Shane just didn’t mind about his erection anymore and his tone was now openly flirting towards the immense roommate of his. “So you’re not just taller, bigger, and more muscular, you’re smarter too?” The little guy toyed with his food, he was far too horny to be hungry.

The gorgeous monster chuckled; his muscles shook, the overall look of that beast was beyond Shane’s imagination. It didn’t matter how many times the red haired little guy had seen the pictures and videos, in real life that Neo Nubian’s muscles looked like they were morphed by the Maker.

“Well, intelligence is a relative concept, our brains are like sponges so they soak the information and process it much faster, but it doesn’t mean we are more intelligent…” Jerome really didn’t want to sound arrogant, although he understood most of little men couldn’t even grasp the idea of his potential.

“I just think you guys are awesome!” Shane finally said. His shy smile was so cute that Jerome couldn’t help but gently lowering his humongous bulk to hug the little dude in a very inappropriate way, but Shane would never complain about that.

“I know you do, Shane. That’s why I wanted you to come to my house. I have some contacts on the administration and when they were told a guy like you would be starting on campus, they knew I would love to host you while you attended our prestigious university . ” Jerome kneeled once again, he knew Shane couldn’t see his face because of the enormous pectoral masses of his enormous physique, so he simply picked in his arms and supported the little guy effortlessly.

Shane blushed so deeply. “So, this was all orchestrated even before I arrived? Wow… I don’t know if I get angry or…flattered. I don’t think I’m worth all this work.”

Jerome chuckled. “Well…when you have the kind of fetish of mine, it sure is worth.”

“So, you like red haired dudes, I’m sure there are lots of them on campus…” Shane affirmed as a matter of fact, but Jerome’s response surprised him.

“It’s not just about the color of your hair, it also has to do with being short and beautiful, the contrast of our skin tones is also very exciting. You look so nice against the hardness of my muscles, I really dig how small you are compared to me, little Shane.” Jerome spoke very softly, and he knew the little dude was loving warmth of the fresh minty breath so close of his mouth.

“Damn…how big are you…sir?” Shane realized Jerome’s humongous size was the one authority figure he actually loved to respect.

“Heh, what took you so long to ask? I guess you still think I’m some kind of mind trick huh? Well I’m very proud to tell you that I’m 8'3" tall and I currently 1689 pounds of hard hugely monstrously overdeveloped ebony muscle…and in case you’re still wondering…that python you’re staring at is full 4 feet and two inches long, and over 18 inches around.”

Shane was suddenly shocked. The monstrosity of such powerful physique translated in numbers sounded even more intimidating than the glorious image his eyes currently savored.

“Damn…I’ll never be able to…” Shane shook in sheer fear, but somehow the swift chuckling of Jerome soothed him.

“Of course you will, I’ve seen it a thousand times. You just are afraid of what you don’t know yet. I am aware of the size of my cock and I’ll make sure you just have what you can take. Part of my fetish is being too big, having to take care of my little guy. I know you are not able to take this monster by full, but we will have fun trying to see how far you can go, and in time you’ll get much, much better.”

“Shit…Jerome this is happening so fast. I’ve just arrived and you’re already trying to fuck me. We should take it easy…what if it doesn’t work? I mean, that would mean that I’d be kicked out of your house…”

Jerome just sighed. “You still don’t understand do you? I have been planning it, we have a pretty wide web of connections, and you were actually picked among several other dudes, because I dig you, man. You might have thought you were making your own choices, but in reality you were being brought to me, and now you’re finally home.”

“I’m not your fucking pet!” Shane felt disgusted for one moment. His life had been manipulated for one rich massive muscle guy just so he would become his sex toy. He tried to break free of the powerful grip, but it proved impossible.

Jerome eventually noticed that Shane continued in his useless resistance, so he just placed the guy back in the floor and took a deep breath. “I am sorry…I didn’t mean to sound so creepy it’s just…well I was just responding to your desires…”

“What are you talking about? I’ve never seen you before today!”

Jerome grinned. “I know that, but you still have inner desires. You want to be dominated, overpowered, you like when your top tells you certain things. You fit the profile, that’s why I needed you here…”

“Look, I admit I like a bunch of kinky stuff, but it doesn’t make me…”

“The perfect match for a Neo Nubian…yeah you are, Shane. I told you before, we have certain perks and one of them is that our supercharged Y gene makes us so massive and powerful, but it also makes us super horny and sexual dynamos, but there’s a catch…although we can fuck everything that breathes, only a certain type of people REALLY can satisfy our ultra-enhanced libidos.”

“Wait…are you telling me that you Nubians all like guys like me?”

“Heh, not quite exactly like you, but you’re not far from being right. At first I was the only one with this fetish, but as soon as my fraternity brothers shared their fantasies with me, I realized there was a pattern among our sexual behavior. All over the world, Neo Nubians search for one particular type of men – shorter, lean built and sexually submissive. Most of them prefer Caucasian types like you, but there are many of us who also have a strong attraction towards Asian types.”

“Jerome, you say that like the world was your buffet!” Shane replied even more shocked.

“We just are not hypocritical, we like what we like. I mean, look at you. So beautiful, so tiny compared to me… we have so much potential together. You’ll see…you just need to give it a chance.”

Shane couldn’t believe in his own words. “You’re fucking delusional. I’m out of here…” He declared as he went upstairs to get his things.

The little guy felt so nervous, he just hated the way Jerome treated him, like a new toy. It felt so degrading, so…sexy. Shane didn’t want to admit, not even to himself, but he never had been so turned on in his life. It was like Jerome could read his every fantasy; he was being played like a masterpiece violin in the hand of a genius.

“I really don’t mean you’re less of a person, just because you’re sexually submissive, Shane. It’s a complicated aspect of who I am.” The colossal Jerome said, his body was so freaking huge it exceeded the door width by at least one foot at each side.

“It’s a scary thing you know? Don’t I have the right to choose at all? Is it all biologically ready? I’m your bitch and that’s it?” Shane asked rhetorically.

“You’re not getting the big picture…I don’t want to make you some kind of toy. You’re not gonna be chained to my bed. You’re free to come and go whenever you want, you can date anyone you desire. I’m just your roommate, possibly a friend in the future…but I’m gonna fuck you A LOT. We both can’t control it, we’re sexual magnets to each other. That’s the beauty of the thing. Neos can have totally separate sexual and sentimental lives – it’s really practical, a very selfish aspect of manliness, but still a very important part.”

“Let me get this straight… you are telling me that regardless how much we fuck, you’re not gonna be attached to me at all? For you sex is just totally different from love?”

Jerome chuckled. “You’ve watched too many chick flicks, buddy. I am just telling you that it’s cool if you don’t think you’re gonna want to fuck me, when in fact you can’t resist…I am just not gonna use it against you because…that’s a two way street.”

The powerhouse young man flexed his arms so hugely, taking a deep breath, his cock was barely ripping the blue posers. “You don’t understand how you make me feel, it’s a very manly thing, when I see you, I need to get bigger and stronger, I need to be my best, to wow you, to overcome your fears and second guesses.”

Shane then realized the true double edged sword he had under his power.

“Damn…you’re like addicted to guys like me huh?”

“Viciously…it’s our greatest pleasure. The same way I can easily make myself irresistible to you, it is possible for you to make lose any kind of control over my sexual urges. I just need to keep evolving for you, and it’s that flame that moves me ahead. I know you never met me before, but it happens with all the other guys I’ve fucked in my life. You dudes push us Neo Nubians forward, even without realizing it.”

“So, how come I am not doing it right now?”

Jerome shrugged. “You just don’t know what you’re capable of… yet. The human sexuality is a very intense journey. I can make you feel the most amazing orgasms in your life, and the same is true about me, but I promise that when you get the hang of it, you’re gonna be one dangerous little guy.”

Shane took a deep breath. “I felt disgusted when you treated me like your thing downstairs, but I am still hard you know? Your words keep playing on my mind; you certainly know how to mess with me. I want to be able to do the same to you. Neo Nubian or not, I am not letting one guy take advantage of me so easily.”

Jerome squeezed into the room and just hugged the much smaller guy.

“I promise you will soon also be able to have me around your little finger…”

“I don’t need that; I just want you to respect me. We are roommates, maybe we can be friends, but we can fuck all the times you need until then.” Shane grinned and he felt the humongous cock of the ebony beast growing hard against his much smaller body.

Jerome chuckled. “You realize I never needed more than a few words to get a guy to the sack before?”

Shane whispered “And you better fuck me now before common sense hits me, huge monster!”

The immense Neo Nubian flashed his incredibly white smile, his cock already lifting Shane from the ground, pressed between the legs of the little perfect catch for Jerome.

“Welcome home buddy…welcome to a new life!”

To be continued.
  #2   Add to littledude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2011, 11:45 AM

littledude is on a distinguished road
Dude fantastic story can't wait to hear more. Would love for Shane to become a weight for the big guys to lift and toss around, kinda show off their strength with and in return they do what he tells them to do. Just a thought or two.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2011, 02:04 PM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
Wow

Oh, this is good, REALLY good.
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2011, 11:10 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Well, I think this is off to a fine start. ;3
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2011, 08:49 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledude View Post
Dude fantastic story can't wait to hear more. Would love for Shane to become a weight for the big guys to lift and toss around, kinda show off their strength with and in return they do what he tells them to do. Just a thought or two.
I'll try to use some of your ideas in the future chapers. Thanks for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsgdh View Post
Oh, this is good, REALLY good.
Thank you, hope you like the new installments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
Well, I think this is off to a fine start. ;3
I think so too...shall we continue? Of course we shall...

Here's the next Part

NEO WORLD ORDER

Part 2

Part 2

?Damn, buddy, you?re really great at it!? Jerome casually commented as he read several different papers from all over the world.

?Thanks?? Shane smiled beautifully, hugging the obsidian python with arms and legs while his avid mouth reached for the impossibly large mushroom uncut head, his tongue was beginning to discover the tricks of entertaining the super massive endowment of a Neo Nubian.

The roommates were just going through their morning activities. Jerome woke up before 5 am and had a (relatively) light workout, then he would make breakfast for them, and by 7.30 Shane would get down to start his own day with the first service. The youthful ebony colossus instructed his petite precious roomie that a Neo needs to ?be relieved? at least 15 times a day.

Jerome knew Shane gave incredible blowjobs, and he adapted really quickly to servicing his giant erect cock which surpassed the 4 feet mark. The red guy realized he would never be able to fit the entire head inside his mouth, so he just had to use the hands and tongue in more creative ways, especially because Jerome?s cock was actually very brawny, veiny and so hard. Servicing the glossy ebony obelisk was a full body mission.

?You?are?getting VERY good at this.? Jerome hissed as he folded the newspaper and placed it back in the pile. Right now he was less interested in the World Politics and more focused in the little red haired twink that was had arms and legs crossed his monumental manhood, using the insanely amounts of precum to lubricate his embrace, which provided longer, slower full body strokes against the very sensitive skin of the Nubian giant.

Shane just grinned; he felt the immense muscular fortress of manhood that surrounded his body while he worshipped the gargantuan cock. The Irish guy chuckled as he noticed the several ribbons tied around the enormous pole, especially because they represented his respectable accomplishments within the two weeks since he moved in with Jerome.

?Damn?it?s been two weeks and I barely made past the first footmark.? Shane sighed as he gathered his strength to continue his service.

?Hey, don?t undermine your work, buddy. You?re going at a nice pace?Shit we already can go all the way to 15 inches, that?s a respectable mark for someone as tiny and tight as you. I have rarely been over that mark before, and you?re very consistent, too. I?m sure we?ll get to impressive new marks sooner than you think.? Jerome caressed the face of his roommate as although he couldn?t quite devise it because of the monumental wall of muscle that his giant pectorals represented.

Shane felt a little bolder and kinkier, so he went back to servicing Jerome?s cock with a renewed passion, he no longer considered it as his ?chore?, more like his ?hobby?.

?The guys at the fraternity asked to come down and meet you?they can?t wait to meet you.? Jerome said with obvious pride.

?You?re not pimping me out like a trophy again are you?? Shane playfully mentioned as he replaced his tongue but his entire fist into the ridiculously huge piss slit on that black marvelous wanker.

?Oh come on?Shane, you know I?m better than that?I was just?fuck telling the brothers that I hit the jackpot with you?they?re understandably curious?I didn?t promise them you would let them fuck you??

?You know that I can?t help that?Fuck I can barely refrain myself from letting you fucking me all day long, what?s gonna happen when I?m surrounded by a horde of Neo Nubians?? Shane?s speech didn?t match the immense smile on his face.

Jerome threw his head back and bit his lips. ?I?m not bringing the whole fraternity here, just?my closest brothers. Fuck, Shane?you know they?ll be all over you! Those guys are dying to get their cocks inside you??

The glorious Nubian planted a warm kiss with the thick, juicy, Jerome kissed Shane back so hungrily that it almost looked like the giant would eat the little guy?s pretty face. The red was so fired up that he jumped back onto the huge phallus and mounted Jerome?s cock like it was a sweaty black stallion, the thick wild horse running through the white sands of azure beaches.

?Only if you get 18 inches inside me or more?? Shane blinked his eyes and kissed the cock passionately, which sent Jerome into sexual hyper drive. The humongous young man smiled and picked his little roommate and placed on the floor.

The bottom assumed position; he bent over and placed his hands on the wall to support his weight while the one eyed giant entered his tiny pinky hole.

At the first time, Shane nearly passed out when the immensely 18 inches circumference of the mushroom head pressed against his boyish sphincter.

Since perfection only comes with practice, the red twink was quickly mastering the art of housing such enormous endowment, he moaned at the incredible pressure forcing its way through his bubble butt. Shane exhaled strongly, stroking his own cock to release the pain and make it fuel his own pleasure, he cussed and hissed, knowing it got Jerome all fired up, the kinky behemoth loved to hear his bottom screaming and humming with the giant cock going into him.

Jerome was also very caring; he knew he was just too much for his petite buddy, so he made sure he only inserted the right amount part of cock at a time, so he tied a different ribbon around his cock to indicate a new level of his eager apprentice.

The first one was at the 10 inches mark, which was actually just underneath the cockhead mark, given the humongous size of Jerome; the head alone was already bigger than 90 percent of the cocks in the world. The second ribbon was tied at the 13 inches mark, regardless Shane?s enthusiasm; Jerome didn?t push it further for a whole week, he knew his bottom was very hungry to please him, but he also realized his mighty phallus could easily hurt the little guy if they weren?t careful.

They finally went past 13 inches last weekend, finally reaching the incredible milestone of 15 inches of black super thick cock buried into Shane?s white bubbly tight prefect little ass. Since his red bottom is only 5?7? tall, Jerome is going very easy, because his main goal is to train his little guy to take the whole giant schlong.

?Are you sure of that? You know you won?t be able to sit for a whole day?? The monumental Neo advised.

?Come on, Big J?you know I need it!? Shane begged, and judging by the immense amount of precum the one eyed beast squirted, Jerome was more than ready to give Shane all he requested and much more. The little guy rubbed the liquid all over the glossy veined surface of the manliest cock on earth and reassumed his welcoming position.

?Heh, you?re the hungriest bottom I?ve had?most of them beg me to stop while I want to push more cock into them?but you?re a kinky dude.? Jerome commented as his enormous head pressed into Shane?s ass and easily entered the warm tight hole. The immense Nubian muscle freak grinned as he pushed the enormous shaft slowly but steady all the way to the 15 inches mark.

?Damn?you?re so huge?so manly?give me more please!? Shane screamed, the pain he felt now fueled his own pleasure, he stroke his own thick white cock with renewed strength.

?Time to go up!? Jerome chuckled as he easily lifted Shane from the floor with nothing but the sheer strength of his hungry phallus. The alabaster skinned lad gasped as his body went weightless; the manhood obelisk supported the nearly insignificant cargo, rising upwards in a slow yet very sensual pace.

?You?re so fucking light, Shane, even for my cock!? Jerome laughed out loud as he bobbed his cock in a 120 degrees angle with the ground, gently shaking the red haired guy along with it. Shane just gasped, he felt his legs splitting apart, allowing the body to slide down in the huge pole.

?Heh, looks like gravity is doing the job for now?? Jerome commented as he watched his bottom being impaled down his monumental cock. The monster dude let Shane slide down past the 17 inches mark, when the cock grew so much thicker that the little guy got stuck.

?Ohhh?Jerome, you?re fucking massive!? Shane laughed, feeling his body totally powerless at the mercy of his immense lover.

Big J grinned as he placed his massive hand around Shane?s waist and took a deep breath, using just a tiny amount of his humongous strength, the ebony muscle master pressed the white little guy further into his pole.

?AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!? Even being so careful, Jerome didn?t know his own strength, so he ended up pushing Shane all the way past 22 inches down his cock. The red haired dude nearly fainted so much pain and pleasure surged through his body, he came fiercely and his voice went suddenly very low as the air left his lungs.

?Damn?sorry, little dude?I was just?damn you are so slicky?I?m sorry are you in too much pain?? Jerome was afraid he had torn the little guy?s guts in the inside.

?So?it?s just too fucking good! Oh Damn Jerome?look at me! I?m almost halfway through your cock!? Shane wanted to cheer but he was just unable to move, the cock possessed his little body. The massive Nubian was relieved that he didn?t crush his boy, so he quickly picked the ribbon and tied around his cock to mark their new accomplishment.

?I?m so proud of you, tiny.? Jerome grinned as he carefully supported Shane?s body and lifted him a bit. ?Are you ready to continue??

?Hell, yeah!? Shane screamed and Jerome gently rubbed him up and down the enormous length of his cock.

?Oh fuck dude?you?re so tight?feels amazing!? Jerome hissed as he used the red man as his personal jerk toy, he continued to do it faster and then slower, only to make it faster again, sending incredible waves of pleasure to both of them.

Shane?s training was actually very intense. At each five minutes, Jerome would put him off the monster and massaged the pretty bubble muscles with his strong hands, kissing the little guy to reward his tenacity. Then, they would return to the previous mark and leave it there for 5 minutes more, to make sure it was evenly stretched. They would repeat the delicious process for a whole hour until Jerome?s cock was actually too hard and too thick when he just needed to cum.

?Fuck?you?re so hard?please blow inside me this time, please?? Shane begged. The little guy was laid on his stomach, with the immense weight of his lover on top of him, but Jerome?s control was so amazing he simply managed to distribute his weight on his limbs in such way that only the enormous pectoral cleavage of him housed the tiny man.

Jerome couldn?t see Shane but he could feel him in-between his monstrous muscular chest and his body totally impaled into the monumental cock.

?Ugh?you really want it? Then take it?little man!? Jerome grinned and unleashed a powerful torrent of cum inside Shane?s guts. The white guys screamed of pleasure, his guts were filled with the warm, slimy, thick juices of Jerome?s cock. The pressure was so intense that it filled his bowls and flooded down his ass. The pressure was so intense that his butt looked like one hydrant partially opened, cum flying everywhere from inside his ass.

Eventually, as Jerome?s orgasm increased, Shane was easily propelled from the immense cock. Fortunately, he was so lubed up with cum and sweat he simply slipped between Jerome?s pecs and hit 20 feet away at the opposite wall.

?WOW!? Shane exclaimed as he noticed the mess he created. There was a huge trail of cum flowing from his ass, and an even huger torrent flowing from Jerome?s 4?2? long shaft, while the monstrous Nubian just reached for the red haired bottom and lifted him up.

?Come here, cherry pie!? Jerome said as he inserted his tongue deep down into Shane?s ass, the flood didn?t seem to stop, and he sure wanted more, while the little dude just gasped with another type of assault of his ass.
After such morning feast, they both realized that it was only Tuesday and they had a whole day ahead of them. Jerome bathed Shane and the red haired bottom helped to clean cum from the impressive muscular crevices of that giant fortress of obsidian rock.

?How are you liking Professor Sterling?s class so far?? Jerome casually asked as he tried something that fit his giant muscular frame.

?You were right, the guy?s a genius, but he?s corky?but then again he is a philosopher, they?re not very conventional?? Shane said as he picked one pair of humongous dark wash denim pants and one customized white V-neck CK white T-shirt.

?Give him a chance, he was my mentor when I was an undergrad, I even thought about majoring in Philosophy?but I still admire him.? Jerome explained as he tried to stick his monstrous leg into the pants without ripping them at once.

?And does it have anything to do with the fact that he?s a 5?8? 170 pounds gorgeous guy with porcelain skin and cute shaggy blond hair??? Shane asked with a teasing tone in his voice.

?Come on now?do you think I?d hit on Ed?? Jerome replied faking to be offended.

Shane rolled his eyes. ?Please?the guy already knew my name at the first class, he practically grilled me right off the bat, and we both know why?he?s looking after his prot?g??or should I say his former lover??

Jerome just chuckled as he carefully adjusted his cock to fit the massive python in the pants.

?Are you getting jealousy of me?? The monster Nubian asked while he gently put the shirt that immediately looked like it was spray painted over his body.

?I?m not jealousy, I?m just telling you that I probably won?t pass that class if he?s being territorial about you.? Shane helped his massive roommate to put the enormous size 20 EE shoes into the huge manly feet .

?Please?Edward is just a nice friend. He was at his year when I had his class. I admit, I fucked him senseless through the first year of college, but then he met Kaleb and they clicked right away, I?m proud to be the one who introduced them.?

Jerome looked at his favorite Armani blazer, knowing that despite the fact it was big enough to fit 5 massive bodybuilders inside it, that expensive masterpiece of craftsmanship would simply not resist the thickness of his arms for one single second.

?Well, if he continues to grill me in a daily basis, I?ll just drop the class. I?m not interested in philosophy anyway.?

?I?ll talk to him, he?ll come around.? Shane said as a matter of fact.

?Don?t do this, Big J?he?s gonna know I complained with you and things are gonna get even worse. Please, I?ll handle my own problems ok??

?Why can?t I help two of my friends to get along with each other??

?Because he?s not my friend, he?s my Professor, and they can be pretty vengeful when given the opportunity. I?m just gonna try my best on his class ok??

?You little guys are so weird. We Nubians just go ahead and talk things, and we end up fucking even better than before.? The immense Neo Nubian rolled his eyes inside the stylish white framed shades.

?Sure, but that?s because you?re all super horny ultra-manly, giant cocked behemoths that think all alike, that helps a lot you know?? Shane grinned as he got his laptop and got ready to leave to campus.

?So, you think we can meet for lunch? I?ll have a two hour gap on my schedule today.? Jerome commented as he squeezed through the main door.

?Heh?no can do, monster. I have an extra class today, but don?t worry?save yourself for the party tonight. I?m gonna make up to you.? Shane said as he kissed the face of the gorgeous muscle hunk.

?I look forward to that. Don?t worry, I?ll take care of food and beverages, you just have to bring your ass, my brothers are just dying to fuck you, tiny!?

Shane smirked; a week ago he would be offended to be treated like a sex toy. Now he knew better that Neo Nubians all act tough and speak like they owned your ass, when in fact they were all just super strong puppies, just begging you let them flaunt their new tricks.

To be continued.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options