The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
New Story: The Superman App

[COLOR=dimgray]THE SUPERMAN APP[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]By JP71[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]ONE.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Derek lay in bed playing with his nob, despite it was coming on for noon on a wet and miserable Tuesday in late October. He was proud of his meaty cock, for it felt hefty and huge in his hand, and he knew that with the right application of spice he could make it even bigger. The spice came in the form of a three minute video he’d shot on his camera phone, featuring a naked and nicely hung lad name of Simon – “will do anything for a block of hash” – Kelly naked and wanking down an alley behind the amusement arcade. Derek could have done with the hash himself, for he was a regular user, but his lust for cock had become so great, this night, that when opportunity arose (along with his huge n’ heavy member), he went for it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]He offered Simon the entire block for a score, which was cheap by today’s prices, as other dealers usually charged a lot more for the same amount, up to forty quid in places, although the higher-priced stuff was often dipped in liquid heroin in order to make it that bit more addictive, thus securing future and ongoing custom from a well-hooked customer. But Derek wasn’t a dealer. He smoked hash often, and had scored a block of it only that very evening, but he was horny as hell, and Simon Kelly, despite having a rap sheet longer than his cock (if truth be told), was a very good-looking stud. Derek had fancied him for ages, and he heard that amongst his many talents Kelly was rumoured to “turn gay-for-pay” if the climate called for it. Bolder than he usually was, Derek resolved to find out if the rumour was true.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]He’d followed Simon down the lane, a hot spot known to the police, but tonight was strangely quiet in the neighbourhood. If Simon knew he was being followed then he didn’t make it apparent. In truth, if you were known to be a dealer of soft or hard “gear” then you usually developed eyes in the back of your head (not to mention an over-active adrenal gland). This was why Derek knew that Simon was up for something this evening. He should have confronted him by now, as he disappeared into the murk of the alley’s deepest niches. He’d even slowed down to match pace with his pursuer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Got some great gear, bud,” he offered through a masculine, husky brogue that caused Derek’s nob to tingle in his shorts. In his mind he pretended that Simon was complimenting his “equipment” when he referred to “good gear” as opposed to the druggy stuff he was selling. Derek had never felt so daring in his life. But his lust was driving him, now, fuelling his intentions. He surmised that if Simon Kelly took him up the wrong way, that he might beat the shit out of him for trying.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“I already scored,” Derek replied, deliberately making his voice sound gruffer than it was, if only to add to his own sense of masculine appeal. He held up the block of hash and the aluminium foil it was wrapped in briefly reflected the glow from Kelly’s lighter as he used it to ignite a smoke. “It’s yours.... if you like,” Derek added, his face flushing with blood as his excitement continued to bloom.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“That your only piece? And what will you do for your fix, man,” two valid questions to come from the handsome and often-vilified thug.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“I gotta different hunger tonight,” growled Derek, and he made sure that Simon saw his hand as he moved it down to the crotch of his jeans where his throbbing hard-on twitched a spastic invitation in demand of a swift response. Simon caught on quickly and smirked in a very attractive and manly way. He thought about how to proceed with the “transaction” and Derek loved the sound of grubby fingers scratching a thick, dark stubbly chin as Simon considered the matter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Twenty for a handjob and thirty for a blowjob. Fifty will get you anything the fuck you want, bud,” said Simon after a half-minute’s silence.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Derek only had a twenty on him, as well as the hash block. Time to get inventive. “How about twenty plus the hash for you to pull me off... and then I get to watch you pull yourself off?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“That’s a fair enough deal, bud,” Simon agreed, but before he could unbutton his client’s flies, Derek held up a hand to stay his advance. “One other thing, I get to video you wanking off.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Fuck off, y’cunt. You’ll only stick it on YouTube. If me ma saw that I’d be out of the gaf! I’m not living in a fuckin’ AIDS hostel for nobody.” Almost sounding disappointed, Simon made to leave. Now Derek had returned to something more like himself again. “No, wait... I won’t do that, promise. Besides, YouTube would ban such a thing. You have my word. I just want to be able to look at the vid now and again, for my own enjoyment. Y’know what it’s like to be packin’ it, only you have fuck all in the way of decent wank material.” Derek had intended this to be a compliment, however it far from garnered the ideal response.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“No mate, I don’t know what it’s like. I have a fuckin’ bitch that adores me. She’d do anything for me and she’s up the duff with my kid. I’m nothing like a queer. Just fuck off, okay?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Derek was losing him. His last chance: “I won’t record your face. Just from the neck down. G’wan, man... I promise I’ll only keep it for myself. You’re fuckin’ gorgeous, Kelly. You have a reputation to maintain, don’t you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Simon drew heavily on his cigarette which had a little Mary Jane in it to dull his inhibitions slightly. What Derek didn’t know was that Simon’s alcoholic mother had been hounding him for a small fortune he owed her in housekeeping, and was threatening to kick him out of the house any day now. What Derek also didn’t know (along with the rest of the community that knew Simon Kelly) was that Simon’s “hard man” act was just that, an act. He sold drugs on and off and performed gay and straight sexual acts to anyone willing to pay. He was a small-time dealer and prostitute who just happened to have good looks on his side. But at home, in his bedroom, by himself, he was something of a wimp, although he would never show that side of him to anyone. He knew that if he took his inhibitions out into the night with him, that he’d never be able to do the things he did, or maintain this false persona that fuelled an equally false reputation. Even his rap sheet was made up, an idea he’d gotten from a videogame. Sure, he’d come close to having run-ins with the law, but so far he’d managed to stay clean. However, there was always the next time. Thankfully one of the cops from the nearby station was a client of his who liked to get anal lick-outs, in exchange for fixing it so that the cops never caught Simon’s scent. But Simon Kelly could maintain this double life only for so long. Eventually everyone’s luck ran out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Tonight, however....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Alright then... you can video me. But I want thirty quid and the hash block,” said Simon, determining not to back down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“I only have twenty on me, Kelly. Can I owe you the other tenner next week?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“As if you’ll honour that, I don’t think. Got any smokes on you?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Luckily Derek had just bought a twenty pack, still wrapped in cellophane. He tossed them to Simon who caught them first time. Meantime, Derek’s boner raged like a kid with a bad tantrum. The deal was struck, and so Simon Kelly drew Derek deeper into the alley, down near the bins where it was darkest. There should have been a light on over the service entrance to the amusement arcade, but vandals had smashed it ages ago. It smelt bad, here, and it was wet and generally unpleasant. But it was more or less secluded, and this sense of isolation coupled with a feeling of getting caught at any moment, caused Simon’s false persona to take a greater hold of him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]He went for Derek’s flies and with a manly grunt, wrenched them apart, so that each button made a thud noise as it was forced through its respective buttonhole. It was difficult to see in the near-darkness, but both youths were now controlled by their most primal instincts, so it didn’t really matter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Fuuuck!” Simon couldn’t help utter the profanity when he groped for Derek’s throbbing cock, which instantly sprang into the erect position as soon as it’d been freed from its denim prison. Derek had deliberately forgone wearing underpants, in anticipation of how the evening might play out. Underpants would only have added an unnecessary impediment to the events, a layer of clothing not needed, should he get what he set out to get. In the near-darkness of their surroundings Simon could barely see Derek’s cock, but he felt it: he felt it good. He’d handled, sucked, and been fucked by, a great many cock’s in his time. But this was the god off all cocks... the biggest, thickest, hardest man-rod he’d ever felt. Suddenly his own not-inconsiderable equipment began to throb in his pants. He mentally measured Derek’s meat, feeling each inch as he probed its entire length. It had to be at least ten inches, maybe a little more. And further to this, he could just about close his fingers around it, for it was also incredibly thick. He wanted to say things, a great many things, but his lust took over, and Derek just growled and panted and moaned as Simon went to work on him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Simon had agreed to pull-off Derek, but as his hand became better acquainted with the biggest meat he’d ever handled, he felt himself wanting to do even more to him. There was a conflict raging inside Simon, one that had been burning since his mid-teens. He tried to deny it even existed... most of the time. But his dubious profession was constantly serving to undermine his understanding of how this conflict was playing out. It all came down to a question of sexual orientation, a phrase to which his lack of a decent education meant that its meaning would remain, well, meaningless. But one phrase he did understand: “Stop lying to yourself, homo!” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“You’re fuckin’ huge down there, you fucker,” exclaimed Simon in between sharp gasps of breath. His heart was pounding in his chest, as was Derek’s.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]“Bet you weren’t... gasp... expecting that,” returned Derek, too caught up in the effects of the moment to feel proud, although there was still plenty of room for boasting.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Simon played with Derek for a couple of minutes in this fashion, massaging and squeezing his huge cock in anticipation of a response, however one that Derek was reluctant to give, for the sake of maintaining – and getting more out of – the moment. When it came to hand-jobs usually Simon would wank them off with enough momentum to get them to come as quickly as possible. He liked to take the money and run and get back to his “normal” life in short order. He never played with the balls, unless the client wanted him to and was willing to pay extra. But at this time he wanted Derek’s balls in on the game as well. If they could match the impressive size and density of their brother cock, then Simon’s fervour could only increase, along with his own raging lust.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]He fumbled against the restraints of Derek’s jeans in order to work the balls free. It wasn’t an easy thing to achieve in near-total darkness. But eventually he succeeded, and gasped as he fingered the weight of two perfect, warm, seed-filled globes, wrapped up snugly in hairy jackets, each one easily as big as a small orange. This guy was a fucking mutant. He was the “Wolverine” of the cock n’ balls world. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Simon was completely overwhelmed. He wanted to do everything to this guy, suck him off, tongue his balls, finger his ass, and maybe even feel the wrath of such a massive shaft of meat scoring deeply into his chocolate canal.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]But as his fervour increased, so Derek barred him further advancement.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“No....unngh... don’t muh-make me cum, you bollocks. Gotta wait for you to.... wank off. Aw fuck!!!” Derek pushed Simon away from him with a strength he never knew he had. He was paying for this, after all, so Simon had better do as he was told. That was how these things worked, wasn’t it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Simon staggered backwards and almost fell onto a pile of foul-smelling refuse bags bursting at the seams with all manner of filth. He was never usually this submissive, but after feeling first-hand a massive monster in the dark, he was only too eager to respect the wishes of its master and commander. Simon steadied himself and undid his zipper, the sound of which was the cue for a slightly cooling Derek to get out his phone. Fortunately it had a near-full charge, and it would need every joule, for in order to cut through the dark veil that was worn by the night, he would have to turn on the phone’s light, and that would eat up the battery in little or no time at all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]The light almost blinded Simon, and he had to pull the brim of his baseball cap down over his eyes in order to fend off the halogen-strength glare. Derek played around with the phone’s settings in order to make the recording the best quality the cheap phone could provide. But what the phone managed to capture over the next three minutes...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]... would be treasured by Derek forever. He had watched back the footage five times already. This time would be the sixth, and already his bed sheets were soiled with the fruits of his morning activities, as well as those from the night before. The picture was grainy, and there was too much contrast, and he cursed the day he flunked out of computer class, so although he owned a laptop, he was lousy at getting it to do anything except send emails, browse the web, and upload videos to YouTube. But he promised Simon he wouldn’t do such a thing. Besides, this video was for his pleasure and no one else’s.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Not as big as my cock, but no one’s is, Simon, my beauty. But fuck, you’ve got a great dangler on you.... want you to cum now. Cum, Simon Kelly, ya bollocks, cum all over Derek and his gigantic cock and balls.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Just as a miniature version of Simon Kelly was about to spray his client with two days worth of jizz, his pants down around ankles so as to reveal his toned and manly legs (not too muscular, not too skinny and with just the right amount of dark hair dusting their tanned surfaces), there was a loud thump on Derek’s bedroom door.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Time you were up, son... you lazy good-for-nothing!” It was Ma.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]The fright caused Derek to drop his phone and it slipped down between his bed and the radiator alongside of which his bed was situated. His Ma never came into her son’s bedroom as a self-imposed rule. Why subject herself to such a trauma of choking on the stench from stale hash smoke and cum, not to mention having to wade through the tonnes of detritus her son’s sedentary and misspent lifestyle generated?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Ma.... what the fuck? I’m busy,” Derek less than amicably called back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Yeah, I can only imagine what you’re “busy” doing, you dirty fucker.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]C’mon, get up,” another loud bang on the door, “... your birthday will be over before you do anything about it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]She wasn’t the worst Ma in the world. She was a cleaner by day and a bingo caller by night. She also brought men home on occasion to be fucked by in exchange for rent money. She knew her son was using drugs and mostly turned a blind eye. So many other families on the council estate had one or more users in the household, as it was a rough neighbourhood and police sirens were often heard on the street, accompanied by the unmistakable blue flashes of their warning beacons. Ma always held her breath during those moments of police intervention, hoping that they couldn’t come knocking at her door. So far she’d been lucky. Her son had just turned eighteen, today in fact, so if caught for possession he wouldn’t be tried as a juvenile.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“For fuck sake!” Derek had had a late night. After his encounter with Simon Kelly, he’d set off for home, craving fish and chips but knowing he was skint. Most days he wouldn’t get out of bed before one in the afternoon. But today was his birthday, and he knew that Ma had been taking more men home on a weekly basis in order to save for his birthday present. He knew he didn’t deserve an iPhone 4, but most of the other lads on the estate had them, and the argument he pressed to his mother over a three-week period of breaking her in to the idea was that he needed the latest iPhone in order to keep out of trouble. It was accompanied with a wink and a mischievous grin. But Ma still wasn’t convinced. Derek had to go to the Apple website and make Ma watch an online video on the iPhone 4 and its features, before she finally submitted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Y’see, Ma, there’s this thing in the iPhone 4, that if your mates have them as well, we can video chat anywhere in the world, for nothing. Won’t cost a cent.” He knew that Simon Kelly had the latest iPhone, because once, whilst queuing up in the chipper for fish and chips, he’d seen Simon showing it off to a couple of blonde slappers. The girls didn’t seem interested in the phone whatsoever, as it was clear from their flirtations that they only had one thing in mind: getting pregnant by Simon Kelly, the hottest looking fellah for miles around.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Fuck... it’s my birthday,” Derek suddenly remembered, mentally reproaching himself for forgetting the importance of the day. It was “iPhone 4 Day”, for he was sure Ma had bought him one. Not only that, his party was later that night at the pub “The 21” just up the road near where he’d gotten sprayed by Simon only the night before. He’d flunked out of school when he was fifteen, his grades not worth mentioning. He’d dropped out of employment training schemes and was now old enough the claim the dole, so at least there’d be some money getting brought in by Derek the layabout with the gigantic cock and balls. But he didn’t deserve his weary Ma lavishing such an expensive gift on him and throwing him a party later on that evening. Maybe Simon would decide to gate-crash the event, now that it seemed he couldn’t get enough of Derek’s massive meat and two veggies, big, big veggies.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]As he struggled to get across the battlefield of soiled clothes, empty takeaway cartons and other debris, he went to dress in his jeans and shirt from the night before. “Mmmmm.... can still smell his spunk on me,” Derek moaned as he rubbed the shirt all over his face, making sure to inhale deeply, savouring the lingering reminder of Simon’s exquisite musk. His cock instantly reacted, springing upward and thudding against his slightly flabby stomach with a thump almost as loud as his Ma’s against his bedroom door. It was then that Derek caught sight of himself in his full-length mirror. The reflective glass was filthy in places, soiled with weeks and weeks of aged squirts of dried-on cum criss-crossing the mirror in myriad opaque slashes. There was seldom a time that Derek, if naked, could look in the mirror without getting off to himself. Okay, he didn’t work-out and could do with cutting back on the curries and the chips, but he was a good-looking guy, so he thought, at least in the facial department. Below that his torso was average-to-flabby, mostly in the mid-section. He was a little too white, for getting enough sunshine was hardly his thing. But his man-junk was beyond magnificent, often appearing to be three times the size and weight of an average bloke’s junk. That made Derek think he was above average.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]He stood in profile, marvelling out how huge and erect his pole had become. His balls swelled large, too, causing his sack skin to stretch taut. For some reason these balls could make a lot of cr?me in double-quick time. He had to milk himself often for fear they would explode. He found a tape measure and decided to measure his super-stiff dick, as it had been months since he’d last measured it and he felt that he was still going through puberty due to being a late-bloomer.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Holy fucking bollocks,” he wailed lustily when the tape measure revealed that the length of his massive cock fell just three-quarters of an inch short of a foot long. That had to be the longest cock in the world. He quickly and excitedly measured the diameter of his pet monster. The tape showed: “8.5 inches”. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“A whole fucking half-inch thicker than a beer can,” he declared, having found one of many old beer cans littering his bedroom floor (and many other surfaces), so it was easy to compare girths. His lust getting the better of him, he took the same can he’d just measured, and with a Stanley knife carefully sliced the top and bottom away from the can. This created a perfect cylinder open at both ends. He stroked his cock a little, squeezing it at its base in order to force more blood into the incredible organ. He marvelled at how it seemed to get bigger as it struggled to find room for the extra blood. Then he made to fuck the cylinder of aluminium. But although his huge mushroom head slipped into the bore of the tin with ease, the shaft of his cock quickly became wedged tight, refusing to give the can even an inch of its magnificence.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Unngh... can’t even get it through a beer can. So fucking horny, now. Imagine what I could do to Simon Kelly’s ass with a monster this fucking massive.” He could tell from Simon’s fervour of the previous night that he was more than impressed by Derek’s wedding-tackle. Could Derek play on this enthusiasm, possibly making something of boyfriend material out of Simon? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Derek returned to his bed. He needed to jerk off and preferred to do so flat on his back. Obsessed, now, with the idea of his cock growing even larger, he found a piece of broken shoelace and turned it into a cock tourniquet at the base of the organ. This had the magical effect of making it bulge and thicken even further. Deliciously dark-purple veins stood out thickly along the shaft’s entire mass, and the mushroom head bloomed into an even larger fruiting body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]He only needed to rub it slightly in order to provoke a response. The cock “geysered” forth a huge liquid-plume of spunky milk which spewed into the air to over a foot in height. It was followed, instantly, by another expulsion, followed by another, the third of which shot even higher than the first. The cr?me came down heavily across Derek’s stomach, legs, and even onto his face. He was still cumming – his orgasm fiery and dominant – when he heard his crappy phone ring. The tone sounded dull compared to its usual sound. It was then that Derek, his orgasm winding down, remembered that his phone had slipped down between his bed and the radiator. He quickly retrieved it with the hand he’d wanked with and licked some of his cr?me from around his mouth as he hastily answered an unknown number.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Yeah, what?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Hey there, Derek... isn’t it? It’s Simon... er... from last night?” The gruffness was gone from the voice, but Derek recognised it anyway. How the hell did he get this number?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“How the fuck did you get this number?” Oh the excitement of having the super-stud call him like this. Obviously Derek had left a lasting impression.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]“After last night I sort of got curious about you. I found you on Facebook. My iPhone can sync Facebook data into its contacts list. You have your phone number in your Facebook, profile for anyone to find, bud.” Derek could hear the nervousness in Simon’s tone of voice. He sounded like a nerd, strangely, nothing like his streetwise thug persona. Derek liked it instantly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“So how’d you find me on Facebook? I don’t have any pictures on it. And did you even know my surname is Malone?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Er... no... I didn’t know it was your surname. But I figured you’d be a friend of Natasha Reilly’s, ‘cos I’ve seen you hangin’ around with her a few times, getting chips, and at The 21, so I’m in her friend’s list and so... er... did a search for you in hers. There was only one Derek there, so I assumed it must be you.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Damn, he sounds keen to have gone to that bother to find me, Derek thought, his cock twitching erect once more. The tourniquet had become painful and so he removed it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“If it’s the other tenner you’re looking for, forget it. I gave you a pack of smokes, man.” Derek knew full and well that this wasn’t the reason Simon called him. But it was fun to suddenly play a little hard-to-get.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“No.... not that at all. I just wanted to wish you happy birthday. It’s up on your Facebook that today’s your birthday. I also added you as a friend, ‘cos I think you might like to see some of my pictures. No cock stuff on it, but I have a lot of pics of me with no top on, and in me trunks etcetera. Keeps the ladies happy when they log on.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]And the lads too, I’ll bet, was what Derek wanted to say, but thought against it. Instead: “I should have set my profile to private. Can’t have any Tom, DICK, or Harry looking up my number, now can I?” The way he emphasised the word “dick” caused Simon to fall silent on the other end. Derek pressed the phone even more tightly against his ear. He was almost certain he could hear the sound of a spittle-and-precum-wet hand interacting with a moist cock. Was this why Simon called him up out of the blue... for phone sex?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]THUMP THUMP THUMP: “If you don’t get fuckin’ up in the next minute, your present is going in the bin, Mister!!!!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Um... with what you’ve got between your legs, man, you could make a killing doing porn. Which is why I phoned you. I have a proposition you might be interested in. But I don’t want to talk about it over the phone. You could come around to mine.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]OMFG, thought Derek. The most gorgeous-looking thug-stud of all time had just invited his biggest fan to his gaf. This could turn out to be a birthday to end all birthdays.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“I need more information, Kelly,” said Derek, again feigning arrogance in order to keep the game going. Realistically he just wanted to melt into Simon’s arms, but there was no way he was “coming out” to him in that respect. Not yet, at least.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Er... okay... well y’see, it’s like this. I’ve wanted to get out of the dealing game for a while now. It’s getting too risky and I have a few rivals that would kill me to take over my turf. I’m sure you know the score.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]“No I don’t know the score. I’m not a dealer.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“You know what I mean, Derek. You know the shit that goes down. If I’m not taken out one night by a rival packin’ a piece, the fuzz will raid me out of it.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“You were already taken out by a piece-packer. And I was packin’ quite a piece.” Derek mentally chided himself for saying that. It was wishful thinking. He hadn’t done anything to Simon with his huge cock other than to let him grope it and then wank-off for him. There had been no other contact at that time, although he’d wanted there to be. And he was certain the feeling was mutual.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Er yeah, ha ha, very funny. Look man, I’ve been dabbling in something new, and I think that with your help we could make a fair bit of cash from it, and I’d be off the streets, too.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“I’m waiting, Simon. Get to the point.” The sight of looking down at his middle, only to see the massive monolith of meat dominating his vision, drove Derek’s mood into a cocky overload. He fondled the meat idly, scoring under the rim of the helmet with a fingernail, setting the organ shuddering.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Webcam shit, y’know... porn? Performing for paying customers, only it’s online, so it’s safe. No risk of infection or the cops bangin’ down your door. I’ve been told I have a big cock....”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“You do!” Derek couldn’t help but interject. His chest heaved and fell in a fast rhythm, and his breathing sped up to meet the demand for oxygen his excited body needed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Unnngh... thanks...,” Simon grunted on the other end of the line. Now Derek was certain his dream guy was pulling himself off during this: the most memorable of phone calls. Finally, after some seconds of heavy breathing: “... but it’s tiny compared to yours. Biggest I’ve ever seen, either in real life or on the web.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“So you’ve seen a lot of cocks then... in real life. You know you’d want to be careful you don’t get labelled a homo. What would your pregnant bitch think about that?” Derek was really enjoying himself now. He began to vigorously stroke his cock once again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“I lied about her. I’m not the father. Damo Farrell is, and I dumped her when I found out,” a somewhat despondent-sounding Simon revealed. He followed this up with a simple: “Sorry, bud”. There was no need to apologise. It was becoming clear that Simon Kelly was spinning yarns, not only in order to hide his nocturnal activities down alleyways, but also to mask his true sexuality. It was time for Derek to go for the jugular.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Are you gay?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]The line fell silent. The only sound to be heard through the phone’s earpiece was a low static, a reminder that Simon hadn’t hung up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Er.... I, um... (ahem)... think so. Not a hundred percent on this. I wuh-would like to explore it, though... decide what I am then, y’know?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Being gay is not a decision you make, Kelly. You either are or you aren’t.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=dimgray]“What about buh-bisexuals then?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“They are what they are. I wouldn’t know about that, ‘cos I’m not bisexual, so I don’t give a flying fuck about them.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“You’re fully gay then?”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“No, Simon, I’m the fucking captain of the Titanic,” Derek teased, but then he thought about his remark and realised it was true. His cock was the Titanic of all cocks, and he was most definitely its captain. This made him smile. He suddenly felt so dominant over Simon, imagining that he could make him do anything he wanted if he set his mind to it. Arriving at this thought caused his lust to rise once more. His balls cooked more cr?me in their capacious oval kitchens.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“If you’re willing to, maybe you could swing by my gaf so we can, er... discuss this more at length!” Now it was Simon’s turn to stress his words and play on their intended meaning.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“I got the length, Simon, so much fucking length, I don’t know what to do with it. Maybe I should “swing by”, or even “SWING” “IT” “BY” “YOU”. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Thirty seconds, and I SWEAR it’s going in the bin, Derek James Malone!!!!” Ma again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“Fuck off Ma, I’m on the phone,” Derek hollered in a sudden rage.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“You’re an ungrateful bollocks!!!” THUMP!! And then Ma was gone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]There was another thump, this time from Simon’s end of the line. It was followed by “Unnngh.... gotta cum....SHIT!!!!” You didn’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce that Simon’s lust had overpowered his ability to hold onto his phone without dropping it prior to shooting a hot load. Derek maintained his level of lust and smiled wickedly, loving the moment. They weren’t even talking that dirty on the phone and he’d caused Simon to lose it. Imagine what he could do to him in person... in the right environment as opposed to a squalid alleyway?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]At which point the phone went dead and the screen went blank. A little LED indicator in one corner of the phone’s chassis started blinking red, red, red. The battery had died. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]“DAMN!!!!” Derek leapt up off the bed and mounted a frantic search for the charger that would get him back in contact with Simon. Then he remembered: “iPhone 4 Day!!! Happy fucking birthday to me!” He decided that he had made enough of an impression on Simon with which to grant him a brief hiatus. Derek pulled on some clothes and hurried downstairs to get his amazing new smartphone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=dimgray]Part 2 [COLOR=yellow]HERE[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Last edited by JP71; February 14th, 2011 at 04:31 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2011, 05:47 PM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
Verrry nice start. Intriguing idea, great dialogue. Nice job, duder. Can't wait for the next installment.
  #3   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2011, 07:18 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
You've got a great knack for setting a scene. It makes it seem so real. The detail is amazing. I'm looking forward to a terrific story!
  #4   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2011, 08:18 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Where are the muscle growth?
  #5   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2011, 09:41 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
This is quite brilliant! Love the underworld stuff. Muscle'd be nice though.
  #6   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2011, 10:56 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
The main character is a classic British slacker man-child who expects his hooker-mother to buy him the latest smart phone. Are we supposed to find this attractive, much less arousing?
  #7   Add to musclekeith2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2011, 04:41 PM

musclekeith2001 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
The main character is a classic British slacker man-child who expects his hooker-mother to buy him the latest smart phone. Are we supposed to find this attractive, much less arousing?
I could be wrong but the colloquialisms seem more Irish than British. I'd guess JP71 is Irish given that in another story he uses the word "garda" instead of police.
  #8   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilupoa View Post
Where are the muscle growth?
Fear not, muscle-growth will play quite a significant part in this story. This one just requires a lot of setting up. I don't want to bang out another "muscle dude grows to 4000lbs, eats metal, gets worshipped by skinny dude" story, as some of my stories are starting to feel a little samey. I want to explore new things within the genre of muscle-growth, so if you can bear with me and enjoy the next chapter, the muscle will be along, of that I can promise.
  #9   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
This story is actually set in Dublin, Ireland, not Britain. And I'm sorry for not posting an explanatory introduction to this one, which might have resulted in a less caustic comment from you. But, as with all tales of muscle-growth, the characters as they are first presented in the opening chapter, very rarely look or behave the same way at the end. Thanks for commenting and showing your interest, tho. All comments are greatly appreciated, even the slightly bitter ones.
  #10   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2011, 10:00 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Please do us all a favor and go read the Story Criticisms thread here:

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=12571

The tl;dr version of my point is that yes, criticisms are expected, but writers on this forum aren't beholden to your expectations when they are volunteering their time and creativity to give you something to read.

I'll admit that I found the start of this a little offputting from a sexual perspective, but it's really well-written and gets genuinely and wonderfully erotic as it continues onward. I'm looking forward to more.
  #11   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat View Post

The tl;dr version of my point is that yes, criticisms are expected, but writers on this forum aren't beholden to your expectations when they are volunteering their time and creativity to give you something to read.

I'll admit that I found the start of this a little offputting from a sexual perspective, but it's really well-written and gets genuinely and wonderfully erotic as it continues onward. I'm looking forward to more.
Thanks, Xyggurat. I'm just trying to put a little much-needed variety into my stories, because I think that they're starting to get stale and repetitive. I also think that I can speak for many musclegrowth contributors when I say that exposition is a sour pill on this forum. Yes, it serves to set up a character and give the writer a good framework upon which to develop more believable characters, but quite often many readers can't get through it if the muscle isn't there from the get go. But in the case of The Superman App, I took a gamble. The comments have been mostly positive, so I guess I'm doing something right.
  #12   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2011, 08:51 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP71 View Post
Thanks, Xyggurat. I'm just trying to put a little much-needed variety into my stories, because I think that they're starting to get stale and repetitive. I also think that I can speak for many musclegrowth contributors when I say that exposition is a sour pill on this forum. Yes, it serves to set up a character and give the writer a good framework upon which to develop more believable characters, but quite often many readers can't get through it if the muscle isn't there from the get go. But in the case of The Superman App, I took a gamble. The comments have been mostly positive, so I guess I'm doing something right.
I haven't read chapter 2 yet--getting there momentarily--but I agree with you on exposition. I'll admit I'm not de facto turned on by a kind of pudgy grimy dude, but it was so refreshing to see a story wherein the main characters weren't middle class American college students with no backgrounds that I was drawn in pretty quickly.

-X-
  #13   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2011, 09:39 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I've said before in my comments that the stories on this forum are offered as gifts, and should be accepted as such. I don't comment that often, but when I do, it's with the aim of encouragement.

Quote:
I haven't read chapter 2 yet--getting there momentarily--but I agree with you on exposition. I'll admit I'm not de facto turned on by a kind of pudgy grimy dude, but it was so refreshing to see a story wherein the main characters weren't middle class American college students with no backgrounds that I was drawn in pretty quickly.

-X-
Let's hear it for exposition! Woo!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options