The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2011, 01:00 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
"Master" part 6

The meet in Singapore was a miserable experience for me. It wasn’t much better for my business associates, doing little to calm their fears. If they had been shocked by my strange detachment in London, they were utterly horrified by my dismissive attitude in Singapore. To hear them, their money could not have been more at risk if I had recommended them to invest in the maiden voyage of the Titanic. They feared that the Lehman Brothers crash was a warning of a much bigger financial iceberg dead ahead, and meanwhile their formerly trustworthy captain seemed oddly distracted and unwilling to alter course.

To be fair, there was plenty of justification for their panic. The portents were not good and the concentration of their financial adviser was definitely elsewhere. They had known me only as the ruthlessly successful speculator to whom they had entrusted their money. My glib dismissal of their worst fears, together with my generally preoccupied mood, shocked them. Like London, it took much too long to plot an agreed course, time that I ached to spend with my olive skinned muscle hunk. But unlike London my separation from Kim was measured only in days rather than weeks. By the time old Lee collected me at the quayside I had been separated from the object of my dreams for six days. Such was my hopeless infatuation with him that it felt more like six years.

Lee was strangely silent on the short trip to the island and I was in no mood to coax conversation out of him. I lounged back in the stern seat until the island jetty hove into view. My heart pounded expectantly as I scanned the shore for my first sight of Kim. To my dismay, there was no sign. I walked anxiously along the short path to the house, resisting the temptation to break into a run, but still he was nowhere to be seen. As I strolled across the patio, Lee spoke for the first time.

“Young Master say he will see you in lounge.”

Why, the cheeky young pup, I thought. Summonsing me to my own lounge like he was lord of the manor!

My indignation was stoked and ready as I walked into the room, fully intending to give the “young master” a piece of my mind. I took only two steps through the door before I froze to the spot in astonishment. Kim was relaxing in my favourite armchair, inspecting with evident satisfaction a large crystal goblet of brandy he was warming in his hand. His long, glossy black hair had been pulled back into a ponytail. His beautiful face was unshaven, his firm jawline sporting dark, manly stubble. He was dressed casually in a white cotton T shirt and shorts and had his bare feet comfortably planted on my footstool. Seeing my arrival his face lit up in a welcoming smile.

“Ah there you are, Peter”, he said in a voice that had deepened into a rich, sonorous bass, “do come in and take your ease.”

He made no effort to surrender the master’s armchair, instead indicating another that I should use.

“I’ve taken the liberty of preparing a glass of your favourite cognac” he continued, holding out the glass invitingly.

Still numb from this wholly unexpected welcome, I walked meekly across to accept his offering. Before I could take the glass he suddenly lifted his feet from the footstool and began to clamber out of the chair.

“Forgive me, Peter, how very remiss of me” he said as he stood up. “I have learned it’s considered impolite in your country not to stand when greeting someone.”

The shock of his deep voice and the amazing eloquence of his English was nothing compared with the bombshell that now exploded before my unbelieving eyes. As he uncoiled himself from the chair, he soared towards the ceiling until he stood gazing down at me from a height advantage of several inches. Grinning at my stupefied reaction he leaned forward and pressed the glass of brandy into my hand.

“I think it might be best if you sat down, Peter” he said. “You look as if you’ve just seen a ghost.”

I slumped into the chair and gulped down a mouthful of brandy as my eyes swept over the towering muscular figure that loomed over me. From my seated position Kim was even more awesome, and I could see how the cotton fabric of the T shirt and shorts was tightly stretched over a powerful physique. I took a second swig of brandy in an attempt to regain my composure. But all the while my heart was racing as I stared dumbfounded at the young god who was clearly relishing my awestruck reaction. I stared, incredulous, at his tree trunk legs before slowly lifting my gaze past a wasp-like waist that fanned out into a gargantuan chest. Muscular traps and a thick neck underpinned the achingly beautiful face that had first attracted me to him. As the alcohol took effect and I began to recover a semblance of control, he folded his massive arms and smiled down at me.

“Don’t be embarrassed” he soothed. “Your reaction is entirely understandable in the circumstances. I suggest you sit quietly and enjoy your cognac until you’ve fully recovered.”

With that he turned and ambled out of the lounge. As I watched him go, I estimated he must have gained 3 or 4 inches in height and maybe another 40 pounds of solid muscle. I swallowed the saliva that had been gathering in my throat and shook my head in disbelief. It was impossible. No human being was capable of such an awesome transformation. Then I remembered I had thought the same thing on my return from London. That had been after a five week separation. This time it had been a mere six days.

I lifted the brandy glass once more to my trembling lips and drained it, the alcohol at last numbing the shock. His fearsome rate of progress was now having a more familiar effect on me. I was incredibly aroused and excited. Just the thought of running my hands over the magnificent muscles of the god I had helped to create was making my dick throb wildly. But other more disturbing thoughts were clamouring for attention. Though I undoubtedly found Kim’s rapid transformation sexually stimulating I also found it unnerving. I felt twinges of fear and apprehension. As I pondered this dilemma Kim strode back into the room and looked down at me solicitously.

“How are you feeling now, Peter? Oh and by the way, I hope you don’t mind me addressing you as ‘Peter’. Somehow ‘Master’ seems rather inappropriate now, don’t you think?”

When I stared back at him open mouthed, he continued.

“Well, frankly, it really doesn’t matter what you think. It’s the way things are now.”

He smirked mischievously.

“You may still call me ‘Kim’, of course. For the present anyhow.”

As the implication of his words hit home, he held out a hand.

“Here … let me help you out of that chair.”

Intimidated by his flash of arrogance, I meekly let him grab my hand and haul me effortlessly out of the chair. As I rose to my feet I stumbled and cannoned into his chest, rebounding off a solid wall of muscle. My hand was crushed painfully in his powerful grip as he steadied me. And as he did so my eyes drank in the incredible muscle and vascularity of his rippling forearm. Kim was clearly enjoying the effect he was having on me.

“You like my big muscles, don’t you Peter?”

Simpering like a tongue-tied idiot, I could only manage a nod. Then he stooped until his beautiful face was level with mine. He smiled at me and winked, like an adult humouring a child.

“Maybe later, if you’re a good boy, I’ll show you just how big and strong I have become. Would you like that, Peter?”

Gratefully I nodded once more. Then he straightened up.

“But first we have much more important matters to deal with” he declared. Grasping my hand again, he began to pull me towards the door. I complied obediently, my mind now hopelessly subservient to his wishes, my adult pride subdued by my worshipful awe of him. Submissively I allowed myself to be led along the hall and into the office.

Kim settled himself into my big padded swivel chair and motioned me into a seat that had been set alongside. Then he turned his attention immediately to the computer keyboard and rapidly keyed in his instructions. I gasped at his lightening speed and accuracy. He smirked at my reaction.

“I can see you’re impressed, Peter. But this is nothing” he said. “One of the first things I did on the net was search for a speed typing course. I mastered it easily in less than an hour. Then I spent a couple of days improving my command of your language, expanding my vocabulary and teaching myself all the grammatical nuances. English is said to be a difficult language to master” he snorted. “But it certainly wasn’t difficult for me.”

His bragging was making me even more excited. I clasped my hands in my lap as I realised that my throbbing dick was now tenting my pants. If I already felt overawed and aroused by his physical and intellectual transformation, I was about to be stupefied by what came next. A detailed spreadsheet of all my financial dealings flashed up on the computer monitor. He discarded the mouse and turned to face me, his expression now stern and serious.

“I have to tell you, Peter, that even a superficial consideration of our financial situation was not encouraging.”

My mouth dropped open in astonishment. My awe at his growing power did not extend to taking advice on what he had just had the impertinence to call our financial situation. His arrogant presumption triggered a reaction in my mind. My simpering infatuation with him was suddenly interrupted. I made to speak but the words choked in my throat, giving him an opportunity to continue. With increasing disbelief I listened as he expounded knowledgably on every detail of my financial interests.

It had taken three decades of wheeling and dealing to acquire my expertise and hone my skills. This young pup, awesome though he was, presumed he could freely criticise a lifetime’s work on the strength of a couple of days romping around in cyberspace. Oblivious to my growing irritation, Kim droned on earnestly, disparaging my slow response to the financial crisis and scolding me for not reacting more decisively.

“Western financial institutions and, indeed, entire national governments are at grave risk” he said, as he at last revealed his audacious rescue plan. “The west is finished, Peter. The future lies here in the east, especially in the growing economies of India and China. Your prevarication is putting our financial future at risk, and I cannot allow that. I have decided it would be best if I assume full control.”

Mistaking my open-mouthed astonishment for compliance, Kim moved in for the kill. He flexed an arm, slowly pumping the bicep over and over, making it harden with every flex into a rock-hard ball of intimidating power. My annoyance with him was not enough to stop me drooling at the sight.

“Yes Peter, I can see how much you love my big muscles” he purred. “And these big muscles are going to take care of you now and keep you safe.”

I reached out and wrapped my trembling fingers over his rippling bicep peak.

“That’s good, little man, feel my power” he soothed. “I am so big and strong and you are so weak and puny. And every day I’m getting stronger and stronger. It makes sense for me to take control, don't you think? That way you won’t have to worry about a thing, you can leave all the decisions to me. What do you say, little guy?”

He stared at me intently, expecting me to crumble into submission. But he was about to be sorely disappointed. I sat up in the chair, smiled at him and patted his muscular thigh patronisingly.

“Kim … you are an awesome piece of work and no mistake” I said. “But I’ve just had six draining days talking finance in Singapore. And there wasn’t a single day that I didn’t long to be shot of it so that I could be back here with you.”

The confidence in his face began to dissolve into uncertainty.

“Yes I love your big muscles, Kim. And your lovely face and your olive skin and your cocky attitude. Most of all I’m awestruck by your staggering transformation into a magnificent young god. And maybe I could be persuaded to trust you with the financial interests it has taken me a lifetime to acquire. The problem is I’m just not excited enough by what you propose. Do you think you could find a way to make me more excited, Kim?”

I ran the back of my hand down his upper arm, feeling the muscles ripple to my touch. He stared at me in apparent incomprehension, but I could see that realisation had begun to dawn.

“What do you say, Kim? Can you think of anything that might excite me?”

He sat motionless for a moment then suddenly sprang to his feet, sending the swivel chair careering across the room on its castors. He towered over me menacingly, glaring down in exasperation. But then his lovely face lit up with a smile. It was a theatrical smile. I knew that behind that smile he was seething, but I didn’t care. I just watched in wonder as he raised his arms and began to loose the clasp holding his hair, the effort making his huge biceps bulge. As he tore off the clasp, he shook his head and made his long black locks cascade sexily over his traps. Then his hands began to tug at the neck of his T shirt, ripping it apart with consummate ease, exposing his muscular chest. I saw with delight that the light fuzz of six days ago was now thickening into a lush growth of chest hair.

He reached down, grabbed a handful of my shirt in one hand and pulled me out of the chair. Then he forced me backwards until I was trapped between the plaster wall and the living, breathing wall of muscle that was Kim. I grinned at him in triumph. For all his awesome power I still held the trump card.

As he leaned into me and locked his lips onto mine, I knew he intended to try very hard to excite me and that I would enjoy every sublime moment of his endeavours. I was quietly pleased I had been able to resist his blandishments and had no intention of giving up the hold I had over him. And yet I was fearful. I didn’t know if his extraordinary transformation was complete or if his power would continue to grow.

Today he had tried persuasion to get my submission. How long would it be before he simply demanded it?

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; July 25th, 2011 at 01:00 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2011, 07:12 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
all I can say is this...I'm sprung. I want to see him demand it. Doesn't have to be for the finacial just one day for it to happen. The funny thing is even with all this happaning he is still greatful. Kim knows he was given a second chance at life and was taken off the streets. Still said he would protect his "master". But whatever the lord per say of this island home was warned by his in-home maid and butler that Kim was starting to take control. I love this story its so imaginative, the world you have set it in, a stroke of luck in reality but uncommon.
  #3   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2011, 10:25 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
This is an EXCELLENT story. I don't just mean that it's hot. It's also just extremely well written.

I hope you'll continue.
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2011, 07:09 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
"Master"ful, as expected!
  #5   Add to boychick2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2011, 01:31 AM

boychick2003
great work- can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options