The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ronin57818's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2011, 05:40 PM

Ronin57818 is on a distinguished road
Spiral, Part II

[COLOR=white] His body was dark green and packed with huge muscles. His pecs were like pillows on his chest. His nipples were rock-hard and they stuck out from his pecs. His arms were filled with boulders.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] His stomach had developed into a six-pack of abs. His sides were filled with muscle. His shoulders were enormous. His cock was as thick and as long as a normal man?s arm.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Pre-come oozed from the large head. His balls were churning and they were the size of apples. His upper legs were thick and muscular. He tried to form a coherent thought or say a word, but all he could do was growl and roar like an animal.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He began to run his hands all over his amazing chest. His balls churned more and his cock swelled a little longer and a little thicker. His hands ran down his stomach and then he grabbed his amazing dick in both hands. He rubbed furiously, using his upper body muscles to apply the maximum amount of pressure. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He continued to rub and rub. His growling increased in intensity. He felt his cock twitching and then he began to spray hot semen all over the cavern. He roared and he continued to shoot.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He came and came. His jizz was all over his hands and he got his cock wet with it. He was throwing semen into the air. It was splashing off the wall and onto his body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Soon, his green hair was soaked with it and his chest and stomach were covered in it. Still he came for several more minutes. Finally, his balls were empty. He stopped rubbing and he collapsed onto the ground, into a puddle of his own come.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He began to shrink back to his human form. His shoulders and chest were heaving as he struggled to catch his breath. His nipples were still hard and his cock was just beginning to soften. ?That was the most amazing orgasm I?ve ever had! I could never imagine having an orgasm that intense!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He stood up, his legs wobbly, and he walked. He found a waterfall and he began to rinse the sweat and semen from his nude body. After his shower was over, he continued walking.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?What will I do now? I have this condition now. Even if those men were to let me go, where would I go? What would I do??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He came to the end of the cavern. It opened up into a large valley. Several nude men were in the valley, sunbathing and swimming. One of the men saw him and waved him over.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Hi!? the man said. ?My name is Moe.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?My name is Richard.? Richard felt his cock getting hard.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Moe smiled and said, ?Don?t be embarrassed.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Richard thought, ?Why is seeing all these nude men making me horny. I?m not gay.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Moe led Richard to a spot on the ground and they lay down. Moe put his hand on Richard?s chest. Richard began to feel tingly all over.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Stop!? Richard said. ?I?m feeling?weird!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?It?s okay,? Moe said. ?We?re all like you. We go through the change from time to time.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?What?s going on here?? Richard asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Those men that found you, they discovered this island by accident. They explored it and they found the stones that bring out a man?s hidden desires. They changed each other. When other men discover this island, as you did, they are also changed.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Moe put his hand on Richard?s chest again and Richard felt tingly again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Please, stop it,? Richard said. ?I don?t know why, but that?s turning me on.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Moe said, ?You are gay now.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?No!? Richard said. ?I?m married. I?ve never been attracted to men.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?But you are now. The change has intensified your testosterone. But a man cannot become a beast unless it is what he desires. You secretly wanted all of this. You?ve always been gay, but you just didn?t want to admit it. Not even to yourself.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?No!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Just give in.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?No. Stop!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Moe?s hand ran down Richard?s stomach and towards Richard?s hard cock. Richard was feeling really tingly all over and his muscles were beginning to grow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?I have to control myself,? he thought. ?I can?t be gay. I can?t have sex with a man.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Moe?s fingers wrapped themselves around Richard?s cock. Richard?s dick began to swell larger and thicker. He still resisted the change.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Just let go,? Moe said. ?This is what you want.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?No!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Moe rubbed Richard?s cock. ?It feels good,? Moe said. ?I know it does.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Oh!? Richard said. He tried to fight it, but he couldn?t. His body wanted it. He began to growl.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?That?s it!? Moe said. ?Change for me! Let the beast out!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Moe watched as Richard?s muscles swelled larger and his body got bigger. His skin slowly turned green and his cock became huge. His transformation ended and he roared. Moe?s body changed and both men were green muscle beasts.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Moe took Richard?s green cock into his mouth and he began to suck on it. Soon, Richard was coming down Moe?s throat. Moe turned Richard around and he placed his green cock between Richard?s green butt-cheeks. He pushed into Richard?s ass and than he began to pump in and out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Moe sprayed his jizz all in Richard?s butt. Moe withdrew from Richard?s butt and they began to make out. By the time Richard was back to his human form, he and Moe were still making out. Moe was also in his human form.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Damn!? Richard said. ?That was great!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?I knew you?d enjoy it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Were you always gay??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?No,? More said. ?Like yourself, I had to be brought out of my shell.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?Tell me about how you became this way.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?I was working on a boat. I think it was a fishing boat. I don?t remember, because it was so long ago. The boat got hit by a storm.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?The rest of the crew didn?t survive, but I washed up on the shore of this island. The men exposed me to the gems and then sent me into the cavern. Like you, I wasn?t wearing a shirt. I grew out of it when I broke the rope.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?I made it all the way through the cave without transforming. Then I got to this valley. I saw three green monster men with huge muscles and massive dicks. I began to feel tingly all over.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?I tried to fight the transformation. The more I looked at those amazing men, the more I began to lose to my savage side. I told myself that I wasn?t gay and that I couldn?t be attracted to men. Despite my protestations, my body was growing.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?It felt so good. My pants were ripping apart and I couldn?t fight it anymore. I fully changed and I ran off to have sex with the first beast-man I could find.?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options