The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 12:13 PM

jman250 is on a distinguished road
Jade Anderson Drinks Too Much: Part 2

Author's note: Thanks to those who have commented! I greatly appreciate the interest so I went forward with a second part. It's still muscle theft and still has a darker tone. I set myself up for a third part if there's interest. Otherwise, I have some non-muscle theft stories I should really get around to posting.

Enjoy!

====
Jade Anderson Drinks Too Much

Part 1: The Party
Part 2: Bottoms Up!

I found myself in a strange bed. My head felt full and cloudy. My eyes fluttered. My wrists ached. I couldn't move. Slowly, ever so slowly, an awareness of me began to take hold. I managed to pull apart the lids of my eyes to find misty air blocking my vision -- a thick cloud that seemed as thick as the fullness of my head. The room sat silent and dark.

Numbness retreated from my fingers and toes leaving them tingling softly. After a moment I touched a palm to my brow in an attempt to revive my thoughts. There had been a party. Yes, and a strange bed. Again. That's right; Jeremy had helped me to his room. Jeremy. A moment of clarify shout through my being. My drink. I felt lighter. Much lighter.

I sprung up to a seated position looking for any signs of movement. Nothing. The cloudiness in my head drained like blood, causing a dizziness to come and go. I couldn't see anything through the mist. I let my hands explore my body, realizing that the nightmare from before had become reality. Jeremy had taken both size and strength. I realized that my arms and legs moved freely, though the pain of shrinking against my restraints remained.

I got up, still naked. My smaller cock stood at attention, its six-inches thrusting outward in front of my now softer and slightly bloated stomach. Looking down at myself, I rationalized as best I could. "I still have muscle," I told myself. "I can gain it back." I even flexed an arm to show myself I hadn't lost it all. It bulged to a still decent sixteen-inches with a hard peak. "Maybe I have good muscle memory," I mused, comforting myself further. And my pecs still bulged outward. That's good.

I felt around the floor and under the bed for something to wear. Anything would do -- just clothing enough to escape. I found a water bottle instead. I picking it up, recognizing it as the same bottle Jeremy held at the party some unknown hours before. It dropped to the floor in my earlier struggle to escape. A blue-green liquid glowed in the dimly lit room, causing the mist around me to sparkle in an aquamarine hue. "But if Jeremy's bottle was under the bed, why was I ..." I trailed off.

Tim. He must have a bottle of his own.

An ice-cold fear ran through my veins. I struggled to think back to when had Tim arrived, but if any such memory existed it eluded me now. "Fuck finding clothes," I thought to myself, "I need to leave!"

Bottle in hand, I felt my way around the room until I located the door. I opened it slowly, horrified of make a sound. As the door yielded, the mist eddied into the dark room beyond as if to follow my movement. I advanced slowly, one step at a time.

The mist thickened with each step. I knew it must have come from me. My only thoughts focused on escape. My legs felt lighter, more maneuverable than before as I tiptoed across the room. I made my final approach toward the exit, then I felt a tight embrace from behind.

"Jade! Good to see you bud." The voice belonged to Tim.

I dropping the bottle, and pulled free of the sadistic hug. I lunged for the door!

I flashed back to football practice from so many years ago. Without missing a beat, Tim lunged after me. A day ago, I'd have won this encounter but things had changed in his favor. I fell to the floor with a *thud*, his body landing against mine. A sharp pain invaded my senses as his weight pushed me hard into the floor. Tim picked himself up quickly ? my body softened his blow. He heaved me onto my back and moved to straddle my abs.

"We're pretty evenly matched now bud," he said referring to his successful tackle. He smirked down at me. "No more macho man stealing all the attention."

I could see him fully now. He sat naked, chiseled and toned from years in the gym. I'd never noticed his physique before; I'd always cared more about myself. But at one hundred and eighty pounds of solid, cut mass, even I had to admit that Tim's body looked good. He surveyed my prone form and bounced his hard square pectorals. They bulged big above his tight six-pack abs. "Hmm. Our pecs are about the same." He smirked and slapped my slightly pudgy stomach. "Looks like I win on abs." Sure I'd carried a few extra pounds. The extra weight hadn't mattered before. But now in comparison with Tim's sculpted body, the few pounds definitely showed.

"Get off me!" I tried to throw him off but my body ached from the fall. It rejected the idea immediately.

"No can do. You see, we're not even yet." He slid down my torso toward my toes, coming to a rest on my thighs. Taking my hard dick his hands, he pushed his own semi-hard cock against it. I felt the heat of his member against mine; a pleasurable tingling started in my cock.

"Feels good, right?" He started stroking both our cocks at once. The same dull pleasure I felt with Jeremy started again. Excitement flooded my brain as memories of the impossible bliss pushed their way into my consciousness. My eyes closed and my heart raced. Tim's semi-hard cock expanded along the length of my own, his slow stroking continued. It moved its way upward, increasing my pleasure as it went. Then, all too quickly, Tim stopped. I opened my eyes to see the head of his fully hard cock sitting half an inch from the tip of mine. My own thickness dwarfed his completely.

"See? Not quite even."

As if by natural impulse I shot back in a harsh tone, "never quite measuring up, Price."

He looked pained by my retort and grimaced. "Oh, that's about to change." His eyes locked on to mine. He leaned into my body, took a nipple into his mouth, and started to suck.

All at once by body flooded with pleasure! It shot through my being like a rocket, immersing me in an orgasmic pleasure I'd only experienced once before! The mist swirled from my body. A loud moan escaped my mouth, as if to cheer him on.

His hands roamed my body, feeling the still solid muscles beneath. He dug his fingers fiercely into my biceps causing an involuntary flex in response. I bulged hard against his hand until he embraced my sixteen-inch arms with his full grip, feeling the solid round peak. And then I felt his lips curve into a smile against my chest.

He expected this. While he continued to suck on my skin, his fingers found more room around my arm. They closed tighter as my shrinking took off. It wasn't just my biceps, but my chest and abs and thighs as well! I could feel Tim's body shift above me to compensate for my diminishing form beneath. My cock slid downward along his, both still pushed tightly together. The friction only increased the amazing feeling flowing through my body. And when I felt the heads of our cocks touch, Tim sat up.

"Ugh!" I let out a heart-felt groan as the pleasure rushed away. It felt like air pounding my lungs after holding my breath for too long.

"Fuck!" was all Tim could say. He looked only slightly bigger but I knew he outsized me.

He sat atop my thighs once more and held our cocks to compare. A dull pleasure erupted in my groin. "Yes!" he screamed, his dick pushing past the tip of my own. I felt a sharp stab of jealousy. "I'm still thicker," I mocked him, my hubris still intact.

He seemed to disregard my response. He released our cocks and slid off my thighs to kneel between my knees. I squirmed to escape but he grabbed me, holding me in place. The fog felt thick around my body -- it flowing outward and swirled around us. At that moment, only he and I existed. I couldn't escape. Hatred swelled in my soul when I looked down at Tim. And nothing could prepare me for what came next.

I felt Tim's hard cock press against my ass. He scooted forward until the now larger head of his seven-inch prick pressed against the outside of my virgin hole. Only a breathy "no!" could escape my lips. My eyes went wide -- he pushed inside.

Immense, overwhelming, unimaginable pleasure filled by being! A feeling of limitless excitement exploded from my soul as Tim pushed farther inside! Inch after inch forced its way in and I wanted nothing but more! More pleasure, more of this, more of Tim! The mist flooded from my body, sucked in by Tim with deep breaths. He grunted a low and guttural sound, swimming in the energy being fed from me. Everything happened so fast. Sweat pored off Tim's face, running down his hard square pecs, down the deep valleys of his abdomen, down past the solid spear entering my loins, and dripped onto the floor below. His body glistened in the mist and the darkness as he started, again, to grow.

As he pushed to the hilt, I felt my ass constrict against his proud pole. I could hear the sound of my heart beating in my ears; the pleasure swam though my head! His abs relaxed and his sweaty pecs rose as he began to pull out. A foreign but amazing feeling burst inside me when the head of his cock slid across my prostate. And again his abs tightened and his pecs bounced as he pushed inward. This repeated over and over, developing a rhythm. He propped my legs over his shoulders and began to pound me, hard.

I could see his torso expanding as he fucked me. I watched his abs thicken becoming tighter and tighter, then they pushed outward as his waist increased in size. They flexed and relaxed with each full pump of his cock, seeming to flex larger with each stroke. His pecs inflated too, bulging hard and glistening in sweat, pushing his nipples first out and then down. And his deltoids spread farther from one another, making his whole frame appear wider by the second.

I watched him grow. This sent the already inconceivable pleasure into overdrive. I reached up to grab his expanding biceps, feeling them amplify bigger and bigger in my slowly shrinking hands. His forearms, too, grew large. Veins snaked across his upper body, feeding the huge bodybuilder sized proportions Tim now held.

I looked up to his face. His eyes forced shut in concentration with each pump of his dick bring him satisfying, unadulterated ecstasy. I noticed his trapezoids pressing closer and closer to his ears. His grip on my legs adjusted as his hands grew bigger. Then I started to rise higher off the ground.

My legs sat propped above his shoulders with his knees planted firmly on the ground. But his height increased with the rest of him. While my diminishing size pulled me in closer to Tim, his torso extended upward. Larger feet pushed backwards, forcing him to occasionally pick them up and reposition himself. Then in a single solid motion Tim picked himself off the floor and stood, his dick still firmly inside my ass.

He pumped into me with feverous abandon. It was as if fucking me fulfilled his greatest insatiable desire. And as with Jeremy, his growth increased faster than I emptied. He held me now, supported entirely by his cock and two massive arms. He pulled me in tight, eyes still closed. He kissed me hard forcing his tongue past my lips. It seemed so long and snaked around the confines of my mouth. We rose higher off the ground like this, pressed close to one another in an intimate embrace. My enemy pulled every last bit of my strength, filling me with indescribable pleasure, captivating my entire essence with each stroke of his member. Each thrust felt longer than the one before. We rose higher and higher. He expanded outward in all directions. I could feel mammoth muscles, now well beyond that of the most devoted of bodybuilders flexing and increasing against my skin. His heat haunted my senses. My head swum in erotic bliss! I bucked my hips in motion with his thrusts, forcing my now even smaller cock against the impossibly hard and defined ridges of his eight pack abdomen! My ass clenched tight around his pole from either the shrinking of my insides or the expanding and thickening of his cock! I didn't care, I wanted him to grow; I wanted the feeling, that amazing orgasmic and incredible feeling! Then, with a force that knocked me out, I came.

I woke up in Jeremy's room. All traces of the mist had gone and Tim stood before a mirror admiring his new body. He looked powerful. No amount of gym time could produce the majestic sight of muscle and strength that stood in my vision. His head touched the eight-foot high ceiling. Long, masculine feet planted firmly on the ground in a stance pushed far apart by gaping thighs. A firm round ass stood in strong relief under a ridiculously wide back, more than several feet wide. I looked on amazed at what my strength managed to create. His form heaved dramatically with each breath. And in the mirror the crowning glory to his strength: a cock over twelve-inches long and impressively thick quivered dramatically before his powerful abs.

Tim surveyed his own magnificence in the mirror, unaware of my rousing. I watched in awe. He stood tracing the outline of his perfect abdomen, following the ridges and valleys in fascination. Every few moments, his dick would plump slightly, growing still harder and somewhat larger to shoot what appeared to be several loads of pre-cum. The pre-cum splattered loudly wherever it landed, dripping and puddling.

I couldn't look away. His power captivated me. He moved his fingers to an obscene bicep, slowly tracing the network of veins feeding the behemoth muscle. And still his cock plumped larger, pushing the head of his cock closer and closer to his mammoth boulder-like pecs. Finally, he bent down every so slightly, causing his powerful lower back to flex and bulge, until he pushed the tip of his cock firmly between the deep cleavage of his pecs. He moaned loudly, emanating an impossibly deep and guttural sound. I took a sharp breath in.

His eyes snapped onto me immediately. He grinned at me in the mirror, savoring the smallness that I became. He closed his eyes and threw back his head. Buckets of cum erupted from his dick. The sound of splattering cum filled the room. Tim breathed heavily, his whole body shaking with the force of his orgasm.

Finally it subsided to a dribble, and then ultimately stopped. I found the strength to look away and down at myself for the first time. My body looked tiny. Jeremy and Tim took every ounce of muscle and strength I had to give. I looked like a teenager just starting puberty.

Tim's newly deepened voice interrupted my surveying. "I'm starving. Go to the kitchen. Get me something to eat." I shook within. I looked at Tim, hatred again filling my soul. I hated him for what he'd done and swore to get my revenge, somehow.

"Now." He drove home his command by turning around, flexing every muscle slightly. A still hard cock bobbed significantly before his abdomen, faintly smaller than moments ago -- still impressive none-the-less. I quickly jumped from the bed, landing on tiny feet. I tripped over them, unused to the smallness of my new gate. Tim laughed a deep and frightening laugh before returning his gaze to his own massive form. I scrambled to my feet quickly and made it to the common room beyond.

A large couch, that before would stand no obstacle, barricaded the front door. I tried to move it to escape but could barely budge it an inch. I felt hopeless and afraid; my heart sank. I looked at my tiny feet and shuffled towards the kitchen, lost in thought. Millions of things raced through my mind -- thoughts about escape, about Tim, about Jeremy, about what my life would be like now. What did I do to deserve this? I regretted past wrongs -- past treatment of Tim and his friends. And then out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a blue-green shimmer.

There, discarded and forgotten from my earlier struggle with Tim, sat a water bottle full of the blue-green liquid.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following User Says Thank You to jman250 For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (December 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 12:46 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
First!

Very hot addition.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 03:55 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Muscle theft renaissance, anyone?

Yay!

-X-
  #4   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 05:47 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I would love to see the third part. And I once again had reservations but I found it so incredibly hot. I know I want the third part mostly because the bottle at the end of this part leaves a whole host of possibilities. U are truly a great writer and even if u leave it here. Can't wait o see more of your work
  #5   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 06:37 PM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Great 2nd chapter. Yes, you do need to continue with chapter 3 as you just can't leave us hanging. Muscle theft stories are so hot. Please write us some more.
  #6   Add to locked_closet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 07:40 AM

locked_closet is on a distinguished road
Wow. That was intense. I'm totally loving this story! It has just the right amount of that dark atmosphere to make the over-all feel be perfect for the genre. You're a talented writer, and I hope you continue to share your works with us!
  #7   Add to Cylon_U-87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 08:03 AM

Cylon_U-87 is on a distinguished road
ERROR: File Not Found

Last edited by Cylon_U-87; October 8th, 2011 at 05:45 AM.
  #8   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Alwys lookin4 inspiration

hotmuscle_101 is on a distinguished road
Are you kidding me?! Of corse you should continue this, it's turning into one of my new favorites!
  #9   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:22 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
And, maybe Jade can turn the tide with that blue-green liquid!!! Theft and re-theft!
  #10   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2011, 08:22 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Approaching 1000 views, but don't let the numbers sidetrack you like I did...
  #11   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2011, 10:41 AM

Please tell me you have decided to continue this story!
I log on everyday, and your next installment to this series is what I look for first
  #12   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2011, 12:09 PM

Wow! Thanks for the great reception, everyone!

I set myself up for a third thinking the story wouldn't be popular enough to need one . I suppose all these positive replies means I should start it
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
  #13   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 01:17 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Love the characters and the writing is super hot. Love all the muscle theft stories going on here! Thanks for writing them, guys.
  #14   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by locked_closet View Post
Wow. That was intense. I'm totally loving this story! It has just the right amount of that dark atmosphere to make the over-all feel be perfect for the genre. You're a talented writer, and I hope you continue to share your works with us!
imma straight up agree; if i were a douche i'd nitpick the occasional (really, very rare ;p) grammar issue, but frankly those 'concerns' are greatly suffocated by the sensation of having just gotten off to your story. bravo--you make me forget about grammar :P
~Ille

Things happen.
  #15   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
imma straight up agree; if i were a douche i'd nitpick the occasional (really, very rare ;p) grammar issue, but frankly those 'concerns' are greatly suffocated by the sensation of having just gotten off to your story. bravo--you make me forget about grammar :P
~Ille
No no, please PM me when you notice a grammatical error. I'm clearly not a writer by trade, so any (non-intentional) mistakes in grammar are things I'd like to fix and improve upon!
  #16   Add to mrbearfla50's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 03:53 PM

mrbearfla50 is on a distinguished road
Jman,
Am Curious if there is going to be a Third part to this Story? The first TWO parts are well written. Have been checking to see daily, lol.
  #17   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2011, 02:37 PM

Hi mrbearfla50,

I don't think I'll be posting a third part for a while. I'll probably focus on other stories for a bit!
  #18   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2011, 08:02 AM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
Great story so far, looking forward to seeing what happens next :P

Will he use the drink on Tims food and take back his muscle .. ?
Will he run out into the world with the drink perhaps to use on some unsuspecting individual ..?

Looking to grow massive - Donations welcome via https://sites.google.com/site/gavsdonations/
  #19   Add to hotmuscle_101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2011, 09:22 AM

Please do continue this story! This is one of the current stories that I look for the next part almost daily

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options