The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2011, 11:49 PM

jman250 is on a distinguished road
Jade Anderson Drinks Too Much: Part 1

Hello all . Here's another story I wrote in the muscle theft genre. Skumbum was nice enough to proof read and gave some great feedback that I tried to incorporate. Please send me any feedback of your own!

====

Jade Anderson Drinks Too Much

Part 1: The Party

I woke in a strange room, unsure how I got there. My eyes adjusted to the darkness -- it must still be night. The undertakings of my evening seemed hidden from my mind. I tried to grab hold of a thought in the thick fogginess eddying around my head. With great effort I managed to pull a remnant of my evening from the nothingness. I went to a party. I drank. I drank lots. Lots and lots of drinking. I guess that explains how I ended up in a strange bed.

I lay comfortably enough. At least I hadn't left campus -- where else would I find twin extra-long beds? Of course, I didn't really fit. Being six-foot three-inches tall, I had just a few inches space below my feet. That wasn't the problem. All my time in the gym made me pretty damn wide, and I barely fit width-ways fully reclined. Being that wide made me stand out. I was big. People found me intimidating. People thought me pretty hot too. Wide shoulders, big arms, big chest, blond hair, blue eyes, what's not to love?

I felt the warm air in the room around me. It felt like a soft breeze.

I focused harder. That's right. There was a fight at the party. Me and Tim. Tim Price.

"What are you doing here, Price?" I tried to look tough, but I remember swaying a bit, quite unintentionally.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing, Anderson."

I knew Tim and his brother from elementary school. To say we developed a healthy rivalry would be an understatement. Our parents were friends, so we hung out at an early age. He always tried to show me up or blame me when we got into trouble. Back then he got better grades and could pretty well whip me at any sport. Then we got to high school. My genes started to take off and I made football. I worked out hard and beat him at every lift and every play. I even beat him for Prom king. He topped out at five-foot eleven and about one-eighty. I grew fast to my six-foot three and two-thirty-eight. Ok, I could probably lean up a bit, but I was pretty damn impressive.

I remember arguing. He crashed my frat party. "Chill, Anderson," he'd say. I remember flexing my hard pecs, making myself look bigger. They bounced big. My t-shirt stretched around my hard chest and protruding shoulders, making me more imposing than before.

But if I got that drunk, why didn't my head hurt? My head felt full, but not drunk. It should feel, well, drunk. And how'd I get here, wherever here is? I struggled to clear my mind.

Price backed off, I remember that. He'd have a black eye in the morning! He deserved it. He practically flew back! I remember him falling on top of someone. One of his friends. A freshman. When he got up, him and the freshman were talking near the door. Price gave him something and pointed at me. I didn't take much notice though. I flexed my big guns for the chicks nearby. I'd won, after all.

Next thing I knew, someone handed me another beer. That made fifteen. Wow, I drank a lot.

"I'm Jeremy," I remember him introducing himself. He said something about the fight and Tim but I focused on my beer, not really caring what the freshman had to say. The kid seemed familiar; I think Price fell on him. But I had more drinking to do, so I didn't much care. I'd always take a free drink, even from a freshman!

He stood almost a full foot shorter than me, coming up to my nipples. His body didn't have much in the way of muscle, but his dark features made for a noticeable presence. He couldn't be more than five-foot five, but there was still something about him. Something made me take notice and stick around instead of simply walking away. Or, maybe I stayed because he gave me a drink?

Ignoring Jeremy's several minutes of rambling (was he talking about Tim?) I decided to introduce myself. "Hey little dude, I'm Jade." He seemed like he already knew. I remember his smile then. His dark features made the smile look ominous. Even in my inebriated state, I noticed a strange gleam in his green eyes.

"Thanks for the drink." I took a big swig.

He carried some weird blue-green drink in a water bottle. It kind of glowed. Probably something fruity. He raised his drink to cheers and (though he didn't touch his) I downed my drink. It was a mistake. I don't remember much after that. I vaguely remember chatting with Jeremy and him helping my drunken ass get to a room. Who's room?

Then I noticed a wet feeling on my dick. It felt pretty damn good. I don't remember meeting any girls, but I didn't care. It felt amazing! Whoever did the sucking knew what to do and where to lick. I squinted to take in more of my surroundings. The room had a foggy appearance; a kind of weird mist swirled around me. I figured it was because of my smoking hot bod. Damn those lips felt good on my dick.

The full feeling cluttering my head slowly faded away. I remember drinking a lot! It's amazing I didn't sleep through the whole blowjob. Oddly, I almost felt sober. Shouldn't I still feel drunk? I got distracted from my confusion when a sharp pleasure filled by body.

I lay spread out in bed with my pride and joy, nine inches of solid man meat, getting the best sucking of my life. I started squirming, getting really into the action. I thought I'd reach around and give some extra coaching -- but something held my wrist.

"Huh?" I said, confusion returning.

The sucking stopped. I looked down but couldn't see through the weird mist. "What's going on?" I pulled hard at my wrists. This time came a cutting pain! Something cold and solid held me in place. I'd been locked to the bed with metal cuffs!

"Fuck!" I tried moving my legs, but they were restrained too! It felt like rope and chafed my skin. There wasn't much slack for moving. "Who are you? Let me loose, bitch!"

"Just because I'm sucking your dick doesn't make me a bitch." It was a dude!

"What the fuck is this? Who are you?" I struggled against my restraints without luck. "Let me go!" I squinted to clear my vision but couldn't see past my pecs. I felt myself spread out across the extra-long bed, quartered to each corner.

A small figure appeared through the mist. He stood at my side becoming visible in the darkness. Even though I couldn't see much through the cloudiness, I knew he stood completely naked. "You remember, you met me at the party. I helped you back to my room."

"Jeremy?" He smiled at the recognition, but I continued, "Look, dude, I'm not a queer. Fuckin' let me go!" I struggled in place. No luck. I peered at him, the mist blocking my view. I knew his small frame had no muscle. Not like me. If I could get free, I'd take him out in a heartbeat!

"No can do, dude! We've got plans for you." We? He leaned slightly over my exposed frame, looking me up and down. He licked his lips as he admired my build -- they were still wet from sucking my prick.

"Look! If you want something from me, money, tickets to the game, whatever!, just take it. Let me go and I promise I won't say anything about this!"

He laughed out loud. "Oh, I'll take something I want. But I can't let you go. Not right now anyways. Just relax. You'll enjoy yourself, I promise."

Without another word, he leaned in close and kissed me on the mouth! I threw my head back in surprise, trying to break contact. This dude was sick! But my hard cock throbbed in response. He pushed harder onto my lips and I struggled to get away, but the restraints were too effective. I shut my mouth hard but his tongue danced around the contours of my lips, unceasing in his twisted kiss. Then, as I struggled against my captor, a new sensation began filling my body.

It didn't start from my gut like the disgust from moments before. No -- this feeling came from my groin. An erotic, hot feeling that made my dick twitch with pleasure. It felt amazing. I was surprised a kiss could feel that good. I renewed focused on my struggle, but the erotic feeling spread throughout my body and I found myself returning Jeremy's sadistic kiss. I parted my lips and allowed his tongue to enter my mouth, the hot feeling spreading even farther. Somehow, I wanted this. I wanted it to happen. It felt amazing! His lips were harder than a girl's, but for some reason I didn't care. I wanted the amazing pleasure spreading from my dick. It needed to continue!

His hands started exploring my body, feeling the hard ridges of my twenty-inch arms. I flexed slightly, filling his fingers more, the erotic sensation increasing. Jeremy climbed onto the bed still locked in our kiss. He straddled my hard abdomen. His hands grabbed my shoulders and caressed my neck. He felt the hugeness of my back and still I kissed him. My eyes were tightly closed now, the rapturous feeling extending from my dick and overwhelming my senses. I could feel my cock throbbing against the cold air, thrusting upward with each heartbeat as if fucking some imaginary partner. It felt amazing! My skin tingled and strange desires filled my soul.

And as Jeremy broke the kiss, the feeling surrendered back to my groin. He looked at my face and his green eyes peering into mine. He smiled a knowing smile. For the second time since I'd met him, the dark features of his face took on an ominous look.

"You look incredible," he said.

I didn't care what he thought. I wanted that amazing pleasure to continue! "Fucking kiss me!"

"Liking it now, huh?" He smiled at me and his hard dick slapped me in the stomach. I couldn't see it through the strange mist, but it didn't feel very significant. Even so, the brief contact sent a jolt of pleasure coursing through me.

"It feels so good! Just get me off!"

He leaned in close, stretching out across my body, all the while looking up into my eyes. His dick pushed between us and slid against my stomach; hard abs from years of training but round from too much beer. When his face reached my neck, he licked me sending a shiver down my spine. He closed his eyes, and started to inhale through his mouth.

This whole experience got weirder by the moment.

The feeling in my cock started to spread once more. It went slower this time, creeping outward in all directions at once. I watched Jeremy, wondering at how his inward breath so near my skin could be causing such pleasure. He would stop when his lungs reached capacity and start again, falling into a rhythmic sucking.

I open my mouth to speak but stopped when I noticed the mist swirling around and into his pursed mouth. The mist seemed to come from me! As he inhaled more and more of it, more appeared from my skin. I watched in awe while the mist flowed out of me and into him. The more he took, the better the feeling that spread across my body. Finally, I closed my eyes, succumbing to the feeling.

It felt like a sloppy blowjob. His mouth stood inches from my skin but it still felt incredible. He kept this up for minutes, maybe even hours. But I let him continue uninterrupted. A duller pleasure than before finally spread throughout my entire being. Eventually, though, a mild irritating found its way past the pleasure and into my consciousness. It wasn't worth noticing at first, like a mild burn after too many reps, but eventually it started becoming a screaming pain. Both my wrists and legs felt like they were being stretched, tighter and tighter. Jeremy's weight didn't help anything either; he felt heavy. I hadn't noticed his weight before, but now with the pain in my wrists his weight started adding to the overall annoyance. As the pain in my wrists increased, I opened my eyes in a panic. Could somebody else be in the room? Were they trying to stretch me? My eyes searched for an answer, finally landing on Jeremy. My mouth dropped in shock.

Muscles had formed on his neck and delts! They hadn't been there before. And his arms holding my sides for support, they were bigger too! Their size didn't match mine, but given his skinniness moments before, this sudden change in muscle tone stood out!

"What .." I trailed off. He opened his eyes and looked into mine. He smiled wide and continued to breath the mist. Shocked, I started struggling against my captor! I moved as much of my body as possible. He stopped and sat up, still straddling my abdomen. Another shock! His previously flat chest took on definition and shape. His pecs weren't big, but a divide started to form. And just visible on his flat stomach were four hard ridges of abs. He stretched out slightly taller too! What was happening?

I looked around at my surroundings. Some of the mist had gone so I could see more of the room. The pain in my wrists shot through me again and I figured it out. Nobody pulled on my cuffs -- I had gotten shorter! He took his new size from me!

Panic set in. I thrashed around as much as possible, enduring the pain in my arms and legs. My weight must have some effect on the ropes! I bucked my body in every direction! Jeremy fell sideways onto the floor.

Recovering quickly, he stood and launched himself between my legs, mouth wide onto my throbbing cock. Pleasure flooded through my body like water rushing over an open plain! My eyes rolled back into my head in pure bliss. All thoughts of pain escaped my body as he sucked and sucked on my waiting cock! My whole body demanded release now! I could feel his weight growing faster as he literally sucked from my huge dick.

My breathing increased as the pleasure forced itself to be expressed. I let out a low moan and the sucking increased in speed. I overcome the pleasure enough to open my eyes and focus on Jeremy. I beheld a truly beautiful sight! His formally thin frame literally bulked up before my eyes! From my angle, I got a magnificent view of his exploding traps! They bulged thicker by the moment, his neck expanding to double its size. His shoulders and back pushed wide apart, inching outward with each bob of his head on my dick. They rounded and spread becoming quickly wider. His arms thickened just as fast, taking on what must have been three more inches in a matter of moments! I could feel his legs bulking up against mine, and could see his ass inflating into round globes beyond his back.

And I could see myself too. I could see my pecs and abs visibly receding. What I lovingly called my "muscle gut" slowly deflated, the ridges becoming less visible and a spare tire becoming more prominent. My arms must have lost an inch, no, two and were continuing to decrease. I felt my quads offer more space to Jeremy's reclining form as his own grew in size. The pleasure in my soul intensified as he sucked harder and faster!

And my cock. My beautiful pride and joy, nine inches of solid thick meat, felt meeker. It was clear from Jeremy's fervor that he could get more of my meat than before into his hungry mouth. At first he could barely pleasure the entire head, but now he could get half of my dick into his mouth. And as his growth ballooned, more of my dick disappeared down his eager throat.

Jeremy kept sucking from my cock. He packed on some serious size now. It looked like he'd spent years in the gym, going from scrawny to hunk in moments. His arms stayed relaxed but still pushed past seventeen inches, looking solid and defined. His triceps showed solid cuts as if from hard steel as they inflated, bulging below his arms. From this angle, his thick, flared back seemed huge, almost as big as mine -- or at least what mine had been, quickly spreading to the width of the bed. His ass perked up considerably, taking on the shape of a true bubble butt, solid and round. And his thighs push each other apart, pushing him upward between my own now smaller legs.

He repositioned himself quickly, sending a lack of pleasure coursing through my being as he removed his hungry mouth from my eager cock. But his tongue touched my stomach and the feeling returned! He inched his way up my body, moving between my still hard but noticeably smaller pecs, breathing the mist inward all the while. Finally, he locked his lips once again to mine and kissed and sucked and kissed me deeper than I'd ever been kissed before.

I strained under his new weight, his whole body atop mine now, and his growth showed no signs of stopping. Then I felt something even more unexpected. As my now slightly softer gut pressed tight against his hardening abs, I felt something poke at my belly button -- his cock. Crushed between our forms, I felt it jab into my gut. He started grinding his hips into mine, embracing the frottage. With each thrust of his hips against mine, his dick would move farther up along my torso. It pushed past my belly button to where the first rock hard row of my bloated abs used to be. Then to the next. It felt painful, being pushed so hard into my skin between us. It expanded thicker too. It felt like a hard steel pipe being pushed against my now softer stomach. It felt huge and erotic.

The sensation of his kiss, and feeling his dick creep slowly up my body, combined with the power I knew Jeremy contained to gain caused my head to swim. I experienced pure erotic bliss. Nothing before ever came close! It felt better than any pure Ecstasy could offer!

I threw my head back, breaking the purely erotic kiss to scream! "Aaarg!" With a force strong enough to throw my body into a convulsion and the muscular Jeremy to the floor, I came. To say I came didn't give justice to my load! Cum hit my face, the walls, the ceiling! Never before had I orgasmed this intense. Anything with a solid surface got a taste of my epic load. And as my mind cleared, the shots decreased until finally my mind fully returned.

My brain scrambled to make sense out of what happened. I looked down at my body. I'd lost considerable mass, estimating myself to be between to one hundred-seventy and one hundred-eighty pounds. My huge build decreased to something along the lines of bulky fitness guru with seventeen-inch arms. All that hard time at the gym disappeared. I'd shrunk back several years in size. Worst of all was my dick. My powerful man tool, still stubbornly hard, stood a diminished six inches.

I felt like I could cry. Why had he picked me? Flashes of the party flew through my mind.

Some time during Jeremy's growth, my calves and feet shrunk to the point that both ropes came free. But any feelings of freedom I had were brief. Jeremy stood up from the floor.

And when I say stood up, he stood up and up and up! What this theft took could not have been pound for pound, for when he reached his full towering height, he surpassed my previous stature.

"Fuck yeah" he screamed in triumphant victory! His voice resonated deeply, several octaves lower than mine. He brought his arms into a double bicep and reveled in his new size and strength. "This is fucking amazing!"

Even in the darkness of the room, each new muscle gleamed with sweat. I could clearly see veins snaking across his form to feed his massive size. Wide shoulders pushed outward, wider than a doorframe. His arms must have past the twenty-two inch mark and shook with power as he stood there in a flex. Huge pecs bulged with each breath, bigger than mine had been. His abs became a chiseled six-pack with two more ridges becoming just visible under his pecs. Thick thighs pushed his stance apart where he stood. And his dick quivered rock hard above his abs, looked like it came from a porn flick.

He surveyed his new body, feeling each muscle in turn. When he reached his dick, he wrapped his hand around its girth.

"Man, I'm fucking huge everywhere!" He started jerking off. At first each stroke looked awkward, like he didn't comprehend his own size. But he watched himself stroke in the darkness -- clearly in awe over his own new size -- and quickly adjusted to his dick's new magnificence. Stroke after stroke spanned what seemed like eleven inches of solid man meat. Its thickness matched what mine used to be, but its length surpassed it for sure. His arms tensed and flexed with the distance covered by each full stroke, his solid triceps and biceps flexing in unison and full relief. It didn't take long before he threw back his head and let out an extreme yell of pleasure! Cum erupted from his very impressive member, spurts flying in all directions. One even landed on my foot.

My foot! Clarity passed into my head when I realized both my feet sat free! I struggled with the cuffs, now looser on my wrists. I wriggled as much of myself off the bed's side as I could! Even though I'd lost a good amount of mass, I had enough to attempt a brute force escape. My wrists screamed in pain as I pulled against the bed's frame.

Jeremy stood panting. It took a moment before he recovered from his ejaculation. He looked up in time to watch me splinter one post. Not enough but close! My wrists ached in agony but I had to get away. Jeremy recovered and moved to stop me. Unused to his new size, he tripped and fell to the floor with a *thud*. I kept pulling against the bed frame, almost shattering both posts completely! Each passing moment brought me closer to freedom! My struggling caused the bed to knock against the nightstand opposite me, forcing a water bottle of blue-green liquid to fall.

But Jeremy adjusted quickly. He grabbed my legs and picked them up with barely an effort. He threw me back on the bed and held down my feet with one arm. With his free hand, he slipped the ropes around each leg and tightened the knots.

"Nice try. But we're not done here. Tim is on his way."
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jman250 For This Useful Post:
bigmag2 (December 2nd, 2013), dbello1108 (April 4th, 2014), locked_closet (January 9th, 2014)
  #2   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2011, 04:22 AM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Awesome story. Bring on Tim and lets see what happens next. Hope we don't have to wait too long
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2011, 07:43 AM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Every sort of win is represented here. Awesome!

-X-
  #4   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2011, 10:10 AM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
Epic!!! Can't wait for more.....
  #5   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2011, 09:49 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I usually don't have a problem with muscle theft, because the guy is usually a big bully that doesn't deserve sympathy. But I do for the main character on this one because he's not a bully. He just simply better than Tim, which sucks. They have beef so what, people have beef. This is the first tiem I have ever gone against an author's work and I hope I am a party of one. Just my opinion. But please continue.
  #6   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2011, 06:13 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Fantastic!

jman,

This story is EXCELLENT - the elements of theft, the perspective and then Jade's horror at being shrunk and having his muscle taken.... simply epic! In fact, I re-read several times yesterday. That should tell you how much I loved this work.

Really great work & I am so pleased to know that there's more to come.

Two muscle theft stories in a week on the forum = best week ever!!
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2011, 08:40 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great writing, but what injustice is wrought by jealousy!
  #8   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2011, 12:39 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Thank you for writing a great muscle theft story! I can never get enough of that subgenre. Loved the entire thing.
  #9   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:09 AM

Thanks for the feedback everyone who posted! I'm about half way through the second part. I'll try to have it up soon!
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
  #10   Add to Anguirus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 12:38 AM

Anguirus is on a distinguished road
I think this story was well crafted, but not just for the descriptions, but the way folks responded to it. The mix of replies was very engaging.
  #11   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 02:57 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTlifter View Post
I usually don't have a problem with muscle theft, because the guy is usually a big bully that doesn't deserve sympathy. But I do for the main character on this one because he's not a bully. He just simply better than Tim, which sucks. They have beef so what, people have beef. This is the first tiem I have ever gone against an author's work and I hope I am a party of one. Just my opinion. But please continue.
It is not a bad story but I have to agree with you...To me it actually hurt to read that. But that just means we can put it under a darker story. The good or decent guy doesn't always win. This doesn't mean you should not continue it is very well written and had me wondering with the mystery of it all. One guy wanted the muscle the other wanted to be better then him. Its good it made us feel sad to read it, just means you braught out our emotion great job.
  #12   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:13 AM

Thanks for the great feedback! I appreciate hearing it's well written and yes, it does have a dark tone. I'll have to post one of my lighter stories to contrast .

I've written all but the end of the next part. A quick poll for those interested. Should I (a) keep with the story's darker tone or (b) go for a happy ending?
  #13   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman250 View Post
Thanks for the great feedback! I appreciate hearing it's well written and yes, it does have a dark tone. I'll have to post one of my lighter stories to contrast .

I've written all but the end of the next part. A quick poll for those interested. Should I (a) keep with the story's darker tone or (b) go for a happy ending?
I'm going to go ahead and say "do what's right for the story." Besides, it's not like you can't release an alternate ending some time.

-X-
  #14   Add to Cylon_U-87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:14 PM

Cylon_U-87 is on a distinguished road
ERROR: File Not Found

Last edited by Cylon_U-87; October 8th, 2011 at 05:46 AM.
  #15   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2011, 02:52 PM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman250 View Post

Is it possible to do happy theft? I sure wouldn't know! I agree with Xyg, you have to follow the story where it leads. I was tempted to alter some of my stories based on feedback from readers but it always comes out unsatisfying. The most powerful story always comes from where the writer feels it needs to go (even if that changes as he writes).
  #16   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:11 PM

Just to add to my earlier thought, I know it sounds like an empty platitude to say "let the story go where it needs to go," but it's one of those pieces of advice dependent on other knowledge. In this case, it means "what are the character motivations and how can you be honest to them?"

You've obviously taken the time to develop these characters, so you know what their goals are. If the story goes contrary to those goals, why?

-X-
  #17   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2011, 12:14 PM

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=24673

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options