The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
The Power of Prayer - 4

Chapter 4

Kyle flew through the door and immediately closed and locked it. He looked at his watch. The tiny digital screen read 2:35pm.

His mother would get home at 5:30 and his father at 6:30. What was he going to do? How would he explain to his parents how he had suddenly grown into a hairy, musclebound man over the course of the school day?

Kyle ran to his room and closed the door. He just didn?t feel right standing in his skin tight garb in the foyer, even with no one home. He had to have some privacy.

What am I going to do? How am I going to explain this?

As his fear and anxiety increased, Kyle?s prayers got more to the point.

Lord, give me strength. Help those around me to adapt and see this as the norm. Let everyone understand and be unafraid.

Kyle?s phone sounded from his backpack and it pulled him from his thoughts. It was a text message from his mom.

Kyle I left those clothes U asked me 2 pick up down in the foyer. I should B home around 6. I have 2 run 2 the store 4 dinner. Luv U. Mom.

?Clothes? What clothes? What?s she talking about?? Kyle said to himself.

He left his room and headed downstairs to the foyer. By the front door there was a large brown paper bag that he hadn?t noticed when he rushed in from his car.

Inside the bag where piles and piles of shirts and jeans and even two pairs of shoes stuffed down at the bottom. The clothes and shoes were all much bigger than he was used to. They were even too big to fit him at his current size.

Fear shot through him. Confusion sent ice shards through his stomach. He was desperate. He was scared. He needed help.

?Lord, please grant me strength and understanding!? he shouted to the heavens as he threw the new clothes back into the bag and onto the floor.

The yelled prayer concluded as quickly as it began, and the growth returned.

Kyle?s muscles inflated all over his body, finally destroying the remains of his shirt and jeans. They fluttered to the floor like tissue. His height increased to 6?11 and his feet, already gargantuan, lengthened to a thick size 18. His pecs exploded with size, rivaling large watermelons that jutted out from his torso heavily. His abs did nothing more but distend outward into a thick and convex muscle gut. His long legs had thickened and grown into massive tree trunks, thicker than his former waist and completely covered in veins and ropes of muscle. His back became extremely broad, broad enough that he knew there would be no way to get through doors without ducking and shifting sideways. His bubble butt rounded out further to a meaty shelf as his body was covered with an even thicker coat of hair. Even his now square jaw had a thick coating of 5?o clock shadow. The only clothing still on his body was his boxers, now looking more like briefs as they were stretched into a second skin and strained. His junk had started off a healthy 8.5 this morning, but now his enormous cock had lengthened to around a foot of beef. His massive orange sized balls were weighing down the front of his boxers to the point of his thick bush spilling out over the waistband. Kyle?s hands where now thick baseball mitts, long and hairy like the rest of him. His purity ring snapped off and disintegrated completely before even reaching the floor.

Kyle?s last prayer brought more than muscle growth, but something else due to his haphazard wording.

He began to feel calm, no, better than calm. He felt awesome! Better than he had in his whole life! Strong, masculine, powerful.

?Heh,? he said in his new gravelly bass voice. ?I became a massive, hung stud to literally show my strength. I don?t need Mandy or any woman for that matter. I can have whoever I want. I can do whatever I want. I?m enormous and have all the power! Men want to be me and woman want to be with me!?

The necromancer appeared in a mirror hanging in the foyer.

I hadn?t foreseen this, The necromancer thought. The boy now views himself as powerful and in control. He?s stronger than ever. Let?s see where this goes. He may become more powerful than even I could have imagined.

He had decided to wait to act further on his plan until he saw what becomes of Kyle on his own.

Kyle looked down at his massive body. He looked fucking amazing. No man for miles and miles had a body like this. He was perfect.

?Let?s see what we can do with my sexy new bod. I need someone to worship me. To give me all the respect I deserve. A woman won?t do. I need someone who can appreciate the male form much more directly. Make me feel like the god I am!? Kyle rumbled to himself.

He snatched the bag from the floor and thew on what he could find. He left his straining boxers, he liked the way they gripped his massive package and forced it even farther forward. He threw on a tank top that was intended for use as sleep ware and tucked it into a new pair of skin tight Levi?s. He loved the way the tank fit snugly around his new muscle gut. The jeans fit like a dream as well; he didn?t even need a belt to hold them up. His only struggle was getting the fly to zip over his obscenely bulging cock and balls. A black pair of All-Stars completed his look.

Kyle was ready to head out.

He left a note for his mom simply saying, ?Going out. Be back tonight. -Kyle? and went out to his car. If he could barely fit into his compact car on the way home from school there was no way he was going to fit into it now.
Kyle went into the house and grabbed the spare set of keys for his father?s car. His father worked for a company that accommodated him with a work vehicle so this car just sat in the garage most of the time. It was a black Jeep Wrangler and had ample head and leg room.

Kyle headed deeper into the city and found a place he had only driven past a few times while commuting.

It was a place called Caf? Risqu? and while silly sounding, it was the highest class gay bar in the entirety of the city. It was a place Kyle had always thought a den of sin, but tonight it was going to be his turf to prowl for prey.

Kyle parked his car and realized that he was only 18. There was a slim to none chance he could even get into this place. He opened his wallet and looked down at his I.D.

Somehow, someway, his I.D. said 22. 22? But he wasn?t 22. He was 18. Suddenly, from behind his I.D. fell another I.D.: his real one. It was exactly the same as it had always been. Kyle looked down at the I.D. that read 22 for his age and realized that it was a fake.

How did this even get here? he thought to himself.

He was starting to learn to not question what as happening and just go with it. No one would think he was anything but 22 with an amazing body like this. He glanced back down to the height and weight on the cards. Both read 6?11, 275 lbs. Again he ignored the change and headed to the door.

He stood in line for something like 45 minutes but finally made it to the bouncer.

The man was a stereotypical big black guy in a black suit with a clipboard. Kyle realized that he was about 6 inches taller than him. The guy had an impressive physique but it paled in comparison to Kyle?s.

Kyle showed his I.D., paid his cover charge without incident and before he knew it he was out on the dance floor, grinding against an endless ocean of men in all shapes and sizes.

Kyle stopped several times to go to the bathroom (being careful to avoid any potential gloryholes) and get drinks. His new I.D. took care of that as well. As long as he could pay the alcohol would keep flowing.

He looked over the crowd and realized he was the tallest man there. Many men were dancing with their shirts off, muscles sweaty and rippling, some even in short shorts and a few string bikinis. There were muscle guys, daddies, bears and twinks, all mixed into the huge melting pot of sexual energy.

Kyle got back on the floor and was lost in the colors and sounds, the smells and the energy of the room. It wasn?t until almost an hour later he looked up and wiped the sweat from his brow.

Kyle looked up into the eyes of a man sitting in a booth on the upper level. He was surrounded by what appeared to be several friends and groupies. The man was handsome, rugged looking. He was eyeing Kyle eagerly and smirked at him when they made eye contact.

Kyle, feeling cocky and energized, nodded a hello to the man.

The man in the booth smiled a toothy grin and took a swig from his drink before directing his attention back to his group.

It?s time to acquire my prey for the evening. Kyle thought, heading towards the stairs to the upper level. As he climbed the stairs he realized he had an overall feeling of nervousness.

This is unexpected. I should have no problem getting this guy to fawn over me...but then again it is my first time at this...maybe I should...

A man heading down the stairs bumped Kyle in the chest and pulled him from his inner monologue.

?Watch where the fuck you?re going.? Kyle rumbled to the scrawny guy.

The guy gave him a Pfft and continued walking down the steps.

Kyle angrily turned around and those coming down the staircase moved out of his way so he could pass by easily.

He reached the top of the stairs and exhaled, gathering himself. He turned towards the booth where the man who was watching him was sitting.

Who knows how long he was watching me. Oh, Lord. Give me the strength to do this.

As Kyle headed to the mans booth he could feel his tank and jeans tightening around his enlarging muscles and bulge. His shoes felt snug, but held securely. His boxers, though, gave way under his jeans and his bulge expanded further forward. The result was an obscene grapefruit sized mound straining the fly of his Levi?s.

When he reached the man?s booth two or so of his groupies vacated at the sight of Kyle.

The man gave Kyle a once over and motioned for him to sit next to him in the leather booth.

Kyle sat and dove right in. ?Kyle. Kyle Brooks. Ready for service.? he said smoothly, allowing his double entendre to rumble into the man?s ears.

?Markus. Markus Crane. A pleasure.? the man said in response, a masculine tone to his voice.

The men shook hands, both putting a significant grip on the gesture.

Kyle was surprised that the man could hold his own against Kyle?s sheer strength.

?What brings you to a dump like this?? Markus said, swigging his drink again.

Kyle was taken aback momentarily at the word ?dump.? Markus was trying to make it seem like he was better than the joint they currently occupied.

?I was in the mood for a little...raw meat. Trying something new from the menu if you know what I mean.? Kyle replied, feeling confident the conversation would end the way he liked.

Markus chuckled and a few buttons on his shirt strained a bit as his pecs heaved up and down.

?Oh, I understand completely. I was looking around for a morsel or two myself. I?m not sure which one of us made the catch first.? Markus replied, his blue eyes boring into Kyle.

?Depends. How long were you spying on me, creeper?? Kyle said, raising an eyebrow and readjusting himself absently.

?Ah, that?s my secret.? Markus said, flipping his long blonde bangs out of his face and pulling his hair back into a quick ponytail.

Kyle hadn?t realized in the dim lighting of the club, but Markus was a beautiful piece of ass. He had dirty blonde hair that reached his shoulders, a button down shirt that was open to reveal some of his furry pecs underneath a leather jacket. He seemed to be a man of height, and was in no way scrawny or lanky. Thick set, but still something reminiscent of Alexander Scarsg?rd.

Maybe he won?t be my slave. Maybe he?ll be something even better.
Kyle thought, standing up to his full height.

?Let?s get the fuck out of here.? he said to Markus, crossing his arms and showing off his huge 23 inch biceps.

?Excellent idea. We?ll take my car. It?s waiting downstairs.? said Markus, throwing back his drink and standing as well.

Kyle noticed that Markus must have been about 6?4 himself. Definitely not a small man by any means. His leather jacket was tight around his torso and was only half zipped because it appeared that was all it could zip.

They left the bar together, chatting on the way out. Over in the corner at a small, round table by himself was the scrawny kid that had bumped Kyle on the stairs. He glared after them and followed, forcing his way through the crowd.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
I love this story and yet I fear for Kyle's future. I hope he can keep the morals AND the hot bod! Looking forward to more!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options