The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 02:07 AM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
The Power of Prayer - 5

Chapter 5

Kyle didn?t realize that when Markus said ?take my car? he meant a car he sent for.
The two big men jostled their way into a shiny, black Cadillac SUV and were promptly chauffeured away from the club.

Markus rolled up the privacy barrier between the drivers seat and the cabin of the SUV and turned to Kyle.

?So, tell me Kyle, what was a fucking huge sexy stud like you doing in a place like that?? Markus said casually.

I?m making progress. Excellent. But there?s still time to screw it all up. Oh, Lord make me strong.

?Well, I?m not usually one for the club scene. I thought I?d test the waters a bit, see what came up.?

Something was coming up alright. Kyle?s enormous schlong.

Kyle was overcome with a feeling he believed was nervousness. His body elongated once more, stretching this time to a giant 7?1. His tank top came untucked and popped out of the waist of his Levi?s, riding up to the level of his lowest row of abdominals. His pecs bulged like great melons and stretched the straps of the top. His bulge stretched further out, threatening to burst the denim. Kyle?s beer can thick member snaked down his left leg noticeably. His shoes stained against his size 21 feet, the laces snapping slowly open.

?Ah, I see. New to the scene. How did you like it?? Markus asked, teasing.

?The results were...better than previously anticipated.? Kyle smirked, squirming a bit in his seat.

Markus let out a hardy, deep chuckle. ?So that?s how you?re referring to me? ?Results?? That?s a little 19th century, wouldn?t you say??

?Heh. Never liked history much.?

?Oh, it?s obvious your favorite class was gym. I bet you can...climb rope like a champ.? Markus said, shifting closer to Kyle?s fidgeting form.

?Oh, sure. A real athlete I was. Certainly pleased the folks back home.? Markus replied, writing his story as he went.

?Ah, an impressive son for the proud parents in the house with the white picket fence. Delightful. Never shared the same story. Spent most of my childhood with my ?rents. They died when I was 10 and I was in a foster family most of my teens. They were great, but it never felt the same to me. Wasn?t until I pursued business in college that I realized I was good at something. But enough of all the messy details. Our focus in today?s class is...anatomy.? Markus finished smoothly before leaning in to Kyle and shoving his tongue down his throat.

As Kyle did his best to make his kiss seem like something other than his first, he thought about Markus? story.

Poor guy. Had a rough life. Lord, he needs more strength than I do. It must have been murder getting to where he is today.

After Markus pulled away and stopped rubbing Kyle?s throbbing package he sat back in his seat, a rush of euphoria washing over him.

?Ah, good. We?re almost to my place. About time. We have to get out of these clothes.? said Markus, feeling suddenly constricted.

Markus remained blissfully unaware that beneath said clothes, his already impressive physique was changing. His 6?4 frame suddenly, slowly stretched to the 6?8 mark while his button down shirt, only really half buttoned, stretched taught across his thickening torso. The leather jacket?s zipped slid down a few inches due to the increase of muscle mass while the sleeves let out small groans as they stretched and strained to contain the growing biceps of the blue-eyed stud. His boots began to hurt his toes as his size 14 feet bulged to a thick 16.5, painfully stretching the expensive material. What was once a healthy sized package was now uncomfortably heaving in his boxer briefs, growing heavier and harder to ignore as time went on.

The car stopped at the entrance to a large townhouse where Markus and Kyle promptly heaved themselves from the vehicle.

In an alley next to the complex the scrawny man watched the men closely, being sure to remain as concealed as possible.

?Here we are. Home sweet home. Let?s get inside.? Markus said, trying to get comfortable in his suddenly tighter brown leather jacket.

Kyle excitedly followed Markus upstairs and into his huge living room.

The house was done in a completely modern style. Everything was simplistic but made a strong statement. It was done in a mixture of wood and metal that continued into the equally large kitchen area. A fire was crackling in the marble carved fireplace and the lights were dimmed to a very low setting.

?Something to drink...uh, water or something harder?? Markus said somewhat haphazardly. He appeared distracted and uncomfortable as his clothes fought his forward momentum.

?No, no. I drank like a fish at the club. I?m fine.? Kyle said, realizing that the large amount of alcohol he consumed seemed to have no effect on his larger than life physique.

?D-damn fine.? Markus stuttered as he realized his kitchen countertops seemed to have lowered themselves in his absence.

Kyle noticed Markus? sudden change of attitude.

He must be as nervous as I am. Maybe that cool guy attitude was just a fa?ade. Mine sure turned out to be one. I seemed to have fooled both of us. Lord, I think your focus should be on him tonight. I?ve been selfish with my constant prayers lately.

Another euphoric wave came over Markus and he let out a small moan that seemed to deepen the longer it went on.

Too quickly to notice, a small black cloud of particles swam out of Kyle?s pores and into Markus.

Suddenly the scrawny man from the club appeared in a mirror Markus had hanging between the door. His disguise transformed back into the necromancer and his eyed glowed angrily.

The spell has shifted hosts! How could this have happened? My power was to levels I haven?t achieved in years! Now it?s weaker than ever! It seems that Markus doesn?t pray nearly as much as Kyle. I?ll have to use what little power I have to increase the effects of the spell. There?s still a chance I can drain them both.

The necromancer faded into the depths of the mirror and was gone.

Markus? eyed glowed an even brighter shade of blue before returning to their normal sapphire.

Kyle failed to notice as he was looking around for the bathroom.

?Got a john in this tricked out man cave?? Kyle said, also failing to notice Markus?s troubled and enlarging form.

?Uh, down the hall to the left.? Markus said, his jacket unzipping the rest of the way as the sleeves rode up past his wrists and tightened considerably.

Kyle left the kitchen, heading for the bathroom and adjusting his still half hard python in his jeans.

Markus took this moment to take stock of himself.

?What the fuck is going on here?? he said quietly to himself as his button down shirt untucked itself from his tightening jeans and burst open all the way down the front.

Markus? formerly fuzzy torso was now coated in a thick matte of blondish brown hair. His pecs were now heavy, nipples pointing downward. His shoulders were huge cannonballs of muscle, his torso resembling that of a professional bodybuilder. His jeans were now too short and were clinging to his calves painfully. His junk had grown so heavy that even his jeans were sagging below the weight of it.

In the bathroom, Kyle heaved out his snake and did his business.

The quiet, yet spacious room was numbing and Kyle was suddenly aware of where he was and what was happening as though he had been too caught up in the rush to realize.

Shit, it?s even bigger! Maybe I do need a little divine intervention. I?m getting kind of nervous about this whole thing. It looks like Markus and I are in the same boat.

Simultaneously, the two men exploded into a huge growth spurt.

Kyle?s already exposed cock lengthened and grew heavier and heavier, balls tearing out of the jeans with ease. 16 inches of sausage and two enormous softballs were now hanging heavily from Kyle?s pelvis. His height skyrocketed to 7?6 and his tank top tore down the middle like wrapping paper. His torso, densely coated in curly black hair, was now an enormous valley of bumps and ridges. The biggest ridge being his bulging muscle gut and thick block-like abs. Thick, round and weighty globes of pecs hung down off of him, a sight to behold. His feet burst through his shoes, a size 26 and growing. His jeans dissolved off his redwood sized thighs immediately as his head brushed the ceiling of the now more confined bathroom.

Out in the kitchen, Markus was undergoing a similar metamorphosis. His jacket and already open shirt tore off as his whole body expanded and rose higher and higher. Meaty feet elongated and burst from his boots, now a size 20 and wide. His jeans rose to his knees as his height topped out at 6?11. The top button burst off and his massive package split the seams, heaving towards the floor as gravity pulled down on the dodgeball sized meat. Mighty, legs of steel burst from the too small jeans, coated with hair and veins.

Both men breathed hard, not knowing what had just become of them.

Kyle looked at himself in the bathroom mirror, his head too high to be seen. He was a behemoth. Something only seen in movies or comics. He was gorgeous. Nothing average about him anymore. Leaning down, he saw black scruff lining a square jaw and deep hazel eyes that could melt any man or woman?s heart. An Italian devil reminiscent of Joe Manganiello now stared back at him.

Markus stared down at his massive hands and at the remains of his clothes that now littered the floor of the kitchen. He had no idea what to think. He was now a massive hulk of a man, standing naked in his own kitchen with an even more massive hulk of a man in his bathroom who could return at any moment.

Suddenly an animalistic force awakened in both men and caused both their massive rods to stiffen faster than lightening.

Kyle fled the bathroom, ducking and moving sideways carefully, and into the kitchen where the new and improved Markus was waiting.

Markus looked up into Kyle?s eyes and knew immediately what to do.
The men ran into each other and kissed passionately. All bets were off as they ran their fingers through each other?s hair and ground their massive cocks into each other, balls smacking meatily into each other.

?This way.? Markus breathed, pulling the colossal Kyle to the bedroom.

Kyle?s thoughts were completely silent as his whole world dissolved into nothing but Markus. Here he was. Getting ready to shag a perfect stranger he met at a bar with an enormous firehose of a cock he would probably never get used to.

Markus could do nothing but push Kyle?s massive form into bed and ravage him, licking every inch of his furry abs and sucking best he could on his gigantic softball testicles.

The necromancer materialized in the hallway near the front door and stood up, finally at his full power.

It?s incredible. No spell has ever taken over two hosts at the same time and sapped their power in this manner before. Their conjoined power is seemingly endless! I-it?s almost too much for me to control. W-what...what is this...my...power!

The necromancer struggled towards the bedroom where deep, brutish moans and the creaking of the bedsprings filled the air.

The lights in Markus? apartment began to flicker and an electricity seemed to fill the air.

The two men were completely unaware of anything else going on around them.

Markus was on top of Kyle, continuing to lick and stroke every inch of his anatomy before settling down on his massive pole. He licked the length of it and stroked with both hands, fast enough to start a fire. Precum flooded from the tip and dripped down into Kyle?s heavy sac. Between the sweat and precum, Markus was slick and unrelenting. He slowly took Kyle?s jawbreaking tool into his mouth and began to suck with all his might. The head alone filled his entire mouth, his jaw beginning to ache almost as soon as he began his pleasuring.

?It?s time...? Markus whispered, flipping himself over ad opening his waiting hole for Kyle.

Kyle sat up and pulled Markus to him by his long, thick legs.

?Oh, thank you Lord Jesus for these gifts we are about to receive. Allow them to nourish our soul?s and strengthen our bodies so we can live life passionately!? Kyle mused, thrusting into Markus with all his might and slowly easing his pole into Markus? waiting pink hole.

Both men laughed, gravel in their voices and began to moan. The moans soon became grunts and the grunts became muffled shouts as Kyle tore into Markus with gusto.

Out in the hallway the necromancer had begun to dissolve into darkness, still fighting towards the door to the bedroom.

I have to stop them! I will not be destroyed by my own spell!

But it was to no avail. Kyle?s final prayer had sent the power levels of the two men off the charts as they began to grow once more.

As their bodies expanded and began to crack the wooden bed frame, reality seemed to be bending around them.

The necromancer dissolved completely into dust and smoke that swirled around the bed and eventually was dispelled into the air.

Reality bent completely as the lights continued to flicker and the men continued to grow together.

?Brace yourself, Mark!? Kyle shouted as both men bellowed deeply as they came buckets and buckets, the bed soaking all the way through to the mattress and their bodies becoming slick with cum and sweat.

The spell, it seemed, was broken.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 07:51 AM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Thanks for this great story. It's a classic addition to the genre in my mind. I look forward to reading the conclusion and also your future MGS works.
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 03:57 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
What an intriguing plot line with your added dimension of prayer! I don't know enough about necromancy to comment, but the prayer ride was wild, indeed!
  #4   Add to cutlerfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Master of Muscle RP

cutlerfan has disabled reputation
Great Installment! I think Kyle's (and Markus') future looks bright! I can't wait for the conclusion!
  #5   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 05:37 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Oh wow, great story. Hope this isn't the end though.

#6   Add to hallolujah's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 07:40 PM

hallolujah is on a distinguished road
What a great series (unless of course I am mistaken, and pray tell if there will be an addition). This story and Kyle strangely made me think sometimes that I was reading Nathaniel Hawthorne. Nice writing, keep it up.
  #7   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallolujah View Post
What a great series (unless of course I am mistaken, and pray tell if there will be an addition). This story and Kyle strangely made me think sometimes that I was reading Nathaniel Hawthorne. Nice writing, keep it up.
Nathaniel Hawthorne? Good lord, I haven't read The Scarlet Letter in years! You're too kind! Expect chapter 6 to be the conclusion. After that I'm not sure if I'll have another story. I love to write and obviously love muscle growth, but coming up with a plot that is easy to expand on can be difficult. I've been on this site for years and this is the first worth while one I had concocted!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options