The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Muk100's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2011, 10:28 PM

Muk100 is on a distinguished road
My Likes and Dislikes in Muscle Media

I thought I'd like to talk about my likes and dislikes in muscle media.

Muscle is a big thing. Anything around bodybuilder size and lower is not in my interests. Everything should be thicker. I don't have many limits for how big the muscles get. My favorite regions for where muscles should be largest are the pecs, biceps (triceps), shoulders, thighs, and ass (the glutes can be extremely big too). Pecs especially. Before I ever draw, I always base around how big the pecs will be before continuing. Everything else can still be large. Large traps, calves, forearms, abs, wings, neck, back and nipples, definitely the nipples. I'm not into everything being bloaty. I find the torso should show some slight slimness. Its a feature that I find sexy. Making it too tubby with muscle only makes the user look more powerful rather attractive. Feet and hands could stay slightly small to contrast with all the other areas. Head should be small (or in this case, the same size) to also differ with the muscles around.
The faces I usually like range from decently young to decently old. I usually draw faces very square, broad in the chin and jaw and lowering the size of the cranium. This best shows off the masculine qualities at the bottom. Stupidity is actually kinda sexy to me. The lack of knowledge one has leads to the ideas of relying on primal thoughts, or being easily persuaded to do something. Brains aren't my thing. As for facial elements, I get tired of muscle artists dwelling in teenagers, children, or anime characters with undefined faces. I dislike the slender nose, short eyebrows and enormous eyes. Smaller eyes are much more likeable. They look sinister, dark, and people can't really see what they're thinking. It's an attractive attribute. Large broad noses are a plus as well. Can come in any shape or size and it can still work. I also find bushy thick eyebrows to be good looking too. Ridges are lovely. They usually determine the man's age or show how defined the face is. My favorite expressions are usually snickering, grins, or half smiles. They simply show lust, pride, deviousness, pleasure, or attraction. Tongue only adds to this.

Out of facial hair, I like a lot but not all. I love men with a dark shadow across their chin. Goatees have to be my favorite style of chin hair. Long mutton chops that lead into thick whiskers across the jaw are good. The only thing I dislike mostly is mustaches, mustaches that don't connect with the chin hair. Left 4 Dead's Francis made me like his beard but it seems to work for some characters. Doesn't mean I like all beards. I don't really like Santa thick beards that drape down.

Body hair is always delicious. I love characters with armpit hair the most, thick bushy pit hair. Doesn't matter how bushy it is, it can be the size of a bush. Curly hair works too. I mostly like grizzly style hair along the body, as long as it touches the chest, thighs, forearms, legs, feet, hands and pubes.

The penis can never be left out. I get a little picky on this aspect when it comes to muscle media. They could have the perfect body I like and still mess it up when it comes to the most important thing on a man. I like a human looking dick, not an animal dick or, one of the most annoying kinds, a skin covered dick. I've looked at my own privates to know well that no dick should look like that. It might be retracted but mine doesn't do that. Skin does not simply overlap the head. What I like is a long, thick and soft cock and a longer, thick, veiny cock. It kills me when people go a little overboard on it and make the penis too thick, short, and too veiny. I use to draw them like that but I never ended up liking it. I usually do like a dick that grows really big, up to eye level and long. Anything past this is sometimes acceptable but never make it twice the size of the beholder. Just make it enormous enough that more than one person can pleasure it.

Size matters too. I like it when they're tall. 6'4 to me is midget sized. 12 feet to me is moderate. 50 feet to me is hot. I'm a little bit of a macrophile. I like stories that continues their massive growth until they grow as big as the earth or the sun. I love reading on how they burst out of a house, and then fuck a skyscraper, and jerk off on top of the planet. Not enough of this.

There are some animal characters I like. My main favorite has to be gorillas. They are the most human but they are more primal and bigger than humans. They overdue the jaw rule I had in faces where the chin is large and their jaws are more square. This is why I loved Donkey Kong so much. As well they have large chests and hair over all the places but the front torso. Horses someone made it as well. They're big and have enormous muscles. Somehow the face and snout manage to draw me in. They also have that thick jaw rule. Zebras especially know how to use a mohawk. The only thing that kills this race is the cock type. Reptiles, dinosaurs and dragons are a little in my favor, same rules with the horse's facial structure. Also lombax managed to fit in this category. I never really found Ratchet attractive but one artist managed to make him look so damn fitting. I wish there was more of him.

Now to list off things I dislike in muscle media. Like I said before, children and teenagers. There are people who muscle up these two kinds of ages and they look hideous to me now. I don't have too much a problem with teenagers, I've seen some rather attractive teens in my lifetime but I don't like the idea of people making muscle stories of them being at 14, 15, or 16. I just stick with 18. I feel that's as young as it should get. I don't support pedophilia.

Hermaphrodites are just a tease. I cringe just looking at them. All they do is lure you into something that might be hyper or muscle but end up having breasts and a dick. I'm sorry to most who like this, but I dislike feminism in masculinity. Grown men in woman's clothing should just a be joke but there are those who like this too. Keep the male being male and the female being female.

Another thing that gets me is double body parts. I'm okay with four arms (and just that) but people go out to making two pairs of pecs on their character along with four arms. I don't know why but in my nature, it just isn't good. This rule also applies with two cocks. I just can't stand the multiplication. I like the idea that there is only one cock that gets the attention. Two of them makes me feel uncomfortable. Same thing with four legs (with two arms) and two heads.

Abs also get this kind of treatment. Some people don't like the idea of a 10 pack and thus cluster more abs onto the torso. A 10 pack is almost too much in my book. I stick with a 6 or an 8 but there does exist something beyond that. People did drawings of this and it looked creepy. It was just an elongated torso with rows of lumps. Not fitting.

Surprisingly enough, cumming is also something I don't really agree with. I mean it's everywhere in muscle media and I can deal with it, but some people take this substance too far. I don't really like the consumption of this either. I don't like the idea of blowjobs, even if it was a woman doing it (I do however like licking the cock out of pleasuring it but not sucking it). People make tales of characters drinking it to gain more muscle, character who become cum, and so on. It to me is a body fluid. The only bodily fluid I like is sweat but everything else should not be touched on. This comes to another topic, urination. I've seen it and it's terrible. I mean what else do I need to say? Piss is not an alluring substance. Moving on...

I could go on but another thing that I found in coiled fist often is gore. I like giants but not when they crush people into a bloody mush that sticks onto them. Same thing goes with pressure. There are fetishes of people who liked being squeezed between something huge but exploding is not one of them I like. Let's not shed the innards.

I hate to go into this subject but, teh butt sex. Yes it's everywhere but like the cumming idea, same rule applies here. I've never found the anus to be a place where someone's prick needs to go (even if it is man and woman). You won't see a lot of humping in my works, I'm solely on self pleasuring than actual intercourse, but I just have to live with it.

I think lastly is fat. Fat people never look good but men can pull it off. I especially dislike it on muscle. I never liked the muscle gut concept and I never liked bears. I'd like them more if they had less beard and less body fat. This media goes out to making deformed looking characters too. Not too common in muscle media but it exists.

That's about all I have to say so far. This is just my personal likes and dislikes. Not to bash on anyone elses either. It's just nice to have this listed.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Oh my god... between the dicks and the pithair I think I fell in love with you...

^^
  #3   Add to pinkod94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 12:02 AM

pinkod94 is on a distinguished road
Very very good pictures.
  #4   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 12:53 AM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Great stuff. Thanks loads, Muk!
  #5   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Minotaur

Brahma
Why do you show no love for minotaurs/bulls?

I kid. At least you like zebras. Zebras are good too.
  #6   Add to depofparty's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 07:30 PM

depofparty is on a distinguished road
My tastes are just about the same as you.
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 09:16 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Wow, this is like one of those "learning to draw at home" mail order courses!

Thank you for the analysis and the explanation of the various features.

I especially like/agree with the big pecs and nipples, slender waist and big arms! Also the various levels of "masculine jaw/face shape" "small cranium" (it does make the muscle look bigger!) and body hair!

Also, weirdly enough, the horse and the zebra look unexpectedly hot! Who'd a thunk?

Very entertaining and educational post!

Mdlftr -- who learned a lot about his own likes/dislikes from reading this!
  #8   Add to growmassive's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2011, 11:04 PM

growmassive is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muk100 View Post

Body hair is always delicious. I love characters with armpit hair the most, thick bushy pit hair. Doesn't matter how bushy it is, it can be the size of a bush. Curly hair works too. I mostly like grizzly style hair along the body, as long as it touches the chest, thighs, forearms, legs, feet, hands and pubes.
I gotta say this is a great post and the art is all a real turn on, but that exclamation bubble when he's looking at his armpit hair is priceless.
  #9   Add to ydt81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2011, 12:54 AM

ydt81 is on a distinguished road
Great art, great tips.

Thanks a lot for sharing such great advice. As I've been learning Anatomy/Physiology I've been honing my drawing/illustration skills on the side; I'm hope to be producing some of my own muscle art by next year and this definitely taught me a lot about creating a completely sexy character.

Though my likes and dislikes don't perfectly align with yours, this was very helpful (and sexy). Thanks again!

Last edited by ydt81; August 20th, 2011 at 04:58 PM.
  #10   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2011, 02:43 AM

suma is on a distinguished road
I'm with you Muk100 as far as the wide solid & square jaw, along with the small brow and small cranium indicative of lower intelligence. There is something about a big muscular brute guy who is kinda dumb.
  #11   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2011, 03:55 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
Wow

Hey Muk100,

My likes and dislikes aren't exactly the same as yours - but wow, what great drawings! I really wish you'll do a muscle growth sequence one of these days...

Cheers,
no name
  #12   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2011, 02:45 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
But... But... Why couldn't a muscle man like the ones you draw be fairly intelligent? Maybe he just decides to give in to his 'baser' urges anyway? What would he look like?
  #13   Add to MASSMANN's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2011, 12:27 AM

MASSMANN
Send a message via AIM to MASSMANN Send a message via Yahoo to MASSMANN
Great stuff Muk !

You and I have similar drawing styles
I should get out my old drawings scan them and start a thread
Of my own
  #14   Add to Muk100's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2011, 10:31 PM

Muk100 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahma View Post
Why do you show no love for minotaurs/bulls?

I kid. At least you like zebras. Zebras are good too.
I kinda like bulls, but they're close to cows and I can't say it's what I like the most

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options