The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rad1987's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2011, 11:48 AM

rad1987 is on a distinguished road
What first got you into muscle?

Hey guys, new to the forums here, thought I'd start off by seeing what first got you all into muscle growth/bodybuilding/muscle worship.

For me, as a gay man, the first images of men that I saw that got me sexually aroused were these vintage bodybuilding books my Dad owned when he used to go to the gym regularly. Seeing those beautiful, handsome men with huge muscles posing in their Speedo style posing suits just drove me wild, and it wasn't really a sexual thing at first since I was so young and had no desire to see them naked, I just loved seeing huge bulging muscles and fantasized about what it would be like to feel them. To this day, whether its online pictures or out in public, seeing a huge guy bulging out of a tight t-shirt makes my head spin.

Wasn't sure if I should put this here or in "General", I figured there would be a lot of real life muscle experiences that triggered you guys to love muscle, so here it is.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:22 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Jack LaLanne in his jumpsuit on black and white TV showing the ladies how to improve their bust lines. Circa 1961, when I was three years old. Plus all those Tarzan and Hercules movies on afternoon TV. And later on glimpses of bodybuilders in vintage episodes of the Beverly Hillbillies (Dave Draper) and Gilligan's Island (Denny Miller) and and and...

Which is why I didn't answer Nathan's question about "why do you like muscle." I have no idea, really, it's that thoroughly embedded!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Jaekel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:41 PM

Jaekel is on a distinguished road
For me, it was back when I was very young and I saw Disney's Aladdin. Watching Jafar hulk out of the palace caused a strange alien sensation in my nether regions. Then there was the Young-Biff in back to the Future I, and the short sequence when Griff expands slightly in Back to the Future II.

Besides that, there was the continuous muscle on Xena, Warrior Princess.

Last edited by Jaekel; August 21st, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
  #4   Add to madmax01's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2011, 03:51 PM

madmax01 is on a distinguished road
For me was almost the same, since kid (mid 80's) maybe 4 or 5 old, I was amazed by muscle men, wwe wrestlers, even he-man makes me had excited; of course, I didnt understand what was that great feeling I had seeing muscular men, I remember a commercial of a beer (1990's), where there were a lot of people at the beach, and there was this muscular blond guy, today I still remember that. At shops I went to the magazines stands just to see bodybuilders on covers, then, with the mighty internet, everyting came possible, and seen muscle men became very easy
  #5   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2011, 04:35 PM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
I'm sure it was a combination of things for me in my youth. There were re-runs of The Incredible Hulk with Lou Ferrigno. Various cartoons which would have muscle here and there (He-Man, Hulk again, Spiderman, Thundercats, etc). Jason the red Power Ranger for any Power Rangers geeks among us. I just got astounded by muscle and the ability it seemed to give people to do unthinkable things. I just knew I liked it and because of Hulk specifically, I began imagining various scenarios of muscle growth either involving me, the friends I had, or some random guy at school. It was always a source of awe and always had me thinking "what must that FEEL like?"
  #6   Add to bulkybud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2011, 07:14 PM

bulkybud is on a distinguished road
For me, it was a guy who was a year a head of me in school, but was in Cub Scouts with me when I was in 4th grade, who dropped out of sight for a year or two and came back in middle school two years later a muscle monster.

There were a bunch of us hoping to make the wrestling team, trying to get noticed by the coach and when this guy walked in the coaches did a double take and I heard one of them say, "lock the doors until we get THAT kid signed up."

I decided then that I wanted to be that guy.

Bulkbud

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options