The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Muscle_student's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2011, 05:41 AM
Discreet muscle mentee

Muscle_student is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Muscle_student
Looking for muscle mentor

Check out my profile, guys. Anyone in the DC area that fits the bill? Very much willing to travel. Here's the text from my profile:

I'm a discreet, white, masculine, muscular white guy living in Washington, D.C. I live a very buttoned up life and am at the top of my game professionally. I'm always in charge at work. In my private life, I'm looking to be an obedient student, a willing young beginner. I'm muscular now but I want to take it to the next level. I'm looking for a coach to motivate and focus me and help me build the muscle I want on my body. In return, I'll make you feel like the in-charge, dominant man that you are. Offering a perfect situation for a discreet coach...if you're married, law enforcement, or military and looking for another dude who will make you feel like the in-charge, dominant man you are, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2011, 06:25 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
check your inbox
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size