The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2011, 09:33 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
"Master" .. part 8

The taxi was waiting for me at the airport as usual. I jumped in the back, leaving the driver to stow my few bags, and immediately buried my pallid face into the newspaper I had brought from London. My studied interest in the headlines was a cover for the agitation I still felt following my nightmare encounter with the arrogant powerhouse I had helped to create. The newspaper twitched in my trembling hands as I pondered what fate really had in store for me. Reality would be more benign than the dream I was sure, but I was returning to a situation over which I no longer had any control.

As I brooded on my future, I suddenly became aware that the taxi had not moved from its parking bay. I lowered the newspaper to discover the driver studying me in his rear view mirror. He grinned sheepishly, revealing a mouthful of rotten teeth.

“Why are we not moving?” I asked. “What are we waiting for?”

“One passajah more” he replied in his broken English. “Boss tell me wait here for pick up two” he added, holding up two nicotine stained fingers.

I drew breath to tell him he must be mistaken when suddenly the passenger door was wrenched open with such force it was almost separated from its hinges. The driver immediately jumped out and opened the boot, filling it with an assortment of carrier bags belonging to my unexpected fellow passenger. Craning my neck, I got a tantalising glimpse through the dirt-streaked rear window of a powerfully muscled man whose massive body was incongruously crammed into cotton cargo pants and a short sleeved shirt.

When he was satisfied that all his bags were safely stowed, the colossus climbed in beside me. As he settled his muscular bulk into the seat, the springs on the old taxi complained loudly, but I did not. Whoever this mysterious stranger was, he had all the physical attributes I most admired. Suddenly the bumpy journey to the port had acquired a whole new appeal. I held out a hand in greeting.

“Peter Morton” I said.

“Joyo” said the deep, manly voice as my hand was squeezed painfully in his powerful grip. “But you can call me Kim.”

Startled, I looked up into the disarming smile of the stunning Indonesian youth I had rescued from poverty just weeks before. But his long black locks were gone. His hair had been cropped into a neat and stylish cut. Despite the drastic pruning, a few wisps of black hair had escaped the scissors and hung down foppishly over his lovely forehead. Also gone was the rough stubble and occasional beard. In their place was a dapper goatee that made him look older than his 18 years. I pulled my hand from his grasp and did my best to appear unruffled.

“Why Kim”, I said, “You look awesome. Quite the aspiring young businessman.”

He threw back his head and laughed, causing his thickly muscled neck to balloon, straining the collar of his shirt.

“I’m way beyond aspiring” he smirked. “I’ve already established a significant presence on the stock markets of Tokyo and Shanghai. And tomorrow I have a meeting with industrial contacts in Seoul who are so keen for me to invest in their business that they’re offering me a directorship. Not bad for an illiterate kid from an impoverished rural village, is it Peter?”

I couldn’t reply for choking on my surprise. He snickered at my discomfort and continued.

“That’s why I’ve been in town getting some bespoke clothes made to fit this king-size body of mine. What do you think of the new me, Peter? Do I look like the world’s newest high flying financial investor and company director?”

He stroked his goatee and smiled coyly. The movement flexed his arm and caused the hem of his short sleeved shirt to ride up over his bulging bicep. The sight instantly snuffed out my interest in his conversation. I stared, awestruck, at the massive size of his upper arm before letting my eyes drift down to a brawny forearm that rippled with muscle and sinew.

As I marvelled at the breathtaking end-result of his transformation, my dick began to throb in homage. All my inhibitions took flight, driven off by a compelling, salacious craving for his stunning body. As my resistance evaporated I leaned across, nuzzled my cheek against his bicep and ran my fingers through the dark hairs of his muscular forearm. Then I furtively wormed a hand down onto the bulge in his crotch and gave it a gentle squeeze.

He immediately seized my hand and tore it away. Then he sat back heavily in the seat, the violent movement causing the taxi to lurch drunkenly to one side. The startled driver grimaced at us in the rear view mirror. Confused, I turned to look at Kim and was rewarded with a withering look.

“How sad and pathetic you are, Peter. You’re acting like an immature teenager, more interested in my growing muscles than in my growing intellect.”

He leaned towards me.

“I’m stronger than you in every way now.” he hissed. “If you think my muscles are impressively big, try to imagine what my brain is like. My intelligence, knowledge and financial acumen have developed so far beyond your own that I was able to appropriate all your financial assets easily and use them to establish my own portfolio. Don’t you think that’s more interesting than the size of my dick?”

At his boastful bluster my head began to clear. I glanced anxiously at the driver, and saw to my relief that he was too busy concentrating on the difficult task of avoiding the potholes in the road to have seen or heard what was happening in the rear seat. I cleared my throat and nodded towards the driver.

“I think we should say no more about this matter until we reach the island.”

We sat in awkward silence for the remainder of the journey. For much of it I brooded petulantly, rueful that my hopeless infatuation for him had got the better of me. I was also angered by his hectoring attitude. But eventually the annoyance began to subside and my interest drifted back to the awesome muscles of the powerful Adonis who filled most of the rear seat. As we bounced along the badly rutted road, I ogled his massive thighs and the muscular, hairy calves that protruded from the hems of his cargo pants. As my dick began to throb once more I felt disgusted at my own weakness. I turned away and stared fixedly out of the window.

Eventually the little port hove into view and the taxi slewed to a halt at the harbour. We were immediately surrounded by the usual clamour of ragged young beggars hoping for a few coins. Clambering out, I smiled at the urchins until I realised that not a single unwashed face was looking at me. Every eye was riveted on the muscular colossus who had uncoiled himself from the taxi to tower over the waifs like Gulliver arriving in Lilliput. I gasped, wondering just how tall he had become, guessing at 6 foot 6 inches or possibly more. I wondered if any of the “Lilliputians” suspected that the magnificently muscled powerhouse was once one of them.

When we reached the harbour’s edge, we found the launch ablaze with light and faithful Lee waiting patiently. To my relief he was not the insolent boor of my nightmare, but the familiar old retainer who immediately began to lift our bags into the boat. Kim meanwhile was grinning benignly at the excited waifs. He dug in his pocket for a handful of small coins, which he tossed for them to scrabble for. As we settled into the stern seat I turned to him and nodded towards the boisterous scrum on the quayside.

“You might never have escaped the poverty of your world if it hadn’t been for me” I said.

He pondered my comment for a few seconds then fixed me with a cool stare.

“And you might never have escaped the crisis in your world if it hadn’t been for me” he replied icily. “My physical and intellectual development has given me a financial knowledge and competence far superior to your own. If I had not intervened, by now you might have been just as destitute as those poor beggars.”

His words struck home like a hammerblow. As the marine diesels roared into life and the launch bounded away from its berth, I hung my head and stared fixedly at the deck as hot tears of anger and resentment seared my eyes. Damn the cocky young ingrate, I thought. I’m not done yet. As soon as we reach the island I’ll show him what I’m capable of. I’ll regain the advantage. The office and its equipment will become my exclusive domain once more and Kim will do as he’s told if he wants to continue living here.

I raised my head and lounged back in the stern seat, smirking at my cleverness. Kim spotted my change of mood and leaned forward to yell above the roar of the engines.

“I don’t know what you’re plotting, Peter, but I warn you. I’m ten times the man you are, and I will not allow you to impede my progress or interfere in my plans.”

To emphasise his threat he clenched a fist. This made his forearm bulge with muscle and sinew, the skin seeming to come alive with a purple latticework of veins. It was just like a Popeye cartoon, I thought, except that the massively muscled, dark haired Kim was more akin to Bluto. That cast me in the role of Popeye - but without the spinach. I groaned. It was going to be no easy task reclaiming my kingdom, but I was determined to try.

The boat’s engines suddenly died, alerting me of our approach to the island jetty. I made certain I was first to clamber ashore and set off swiftly towards the house. I hadn’t made even half way when I became aware of his hulking presence at my shoulder.

“Don’t be a fool, Peter”, barked the deep voice. “You’re no match for me.”

I lengthened my stride in a forlorn effort to escape him. But he matched my increased pace with ease and began to laugh.

“This is really pathetic” he jeered. “You’re too weak and puny to outrun me.”

He halted as I breasted the patio doors, his sardonic laughter following me as I ran into the hall. He shouted one final insult at my fleeing figure.

“… and you’re too dumb to outsmart me!”

I took refuge in the office and slammed the door against his derision. I stared at the computer. Time to regain control of my financial interests, I thought, and take back my life. I sat down at the desk, certain he would have altered the computer access codes to shut me out. To my surprise, the computer was on and the monitor was displaying the most recent activity. I grinned in triumph. So much for your superior intellect!

As I scrolled down my heart sank as I saw that all his numerical figures and calculations had explanations typed in Korean script. That was when I discovered that new clothing wasn’t his only recent purchase. My familiar QWERTY keyboard had been changed for one with Hangul characters instead of letters. I stared at the monitor in disbelief. There, in full view, was Kim’s most recent financial stratagem, and I couldn’t understand a word of it! The office door opened behind me and I heard Kim snicker at my confusion.

“What’s the matter, Peter?” he gloated. “Can’t you read Korean?”

I spun the chair and found him leaning casually against the doorpost grinning at me, his muscular forearms folded across his chest.

“You’ve taught yourself to read and write in Korean?”

It was more of a statement than a question, since Kim’s linguistic prowess was all over the screen. He snorted. He had outflanked me and he was revelling in it.

“Yes of course. It’s only polite to communicate with your prospective new business partners in their own language, don’t you think?”

He yawned theatrically.

“Actually, Peter, it took my enhanced intellect less than half a day to attain proficiency in Hangul. When I return from Seoul it’s my intention to master Japanese and then Mandarin.” He looked down at me patronisingly. “You do understand how important China has become to the world economy?”

The jibe was insulting and uncalled for. He seemed to realise it himself and a look of remorse flashed fleetingly across his face.

“Anyway …” he said “I’m off to bed. I need you to make yourself available immediately after breakfast so that I can brief you on your duties while I’m in Seoul.”

With that, he turned on his heel and left the room. I spun the chair and stared again uncomprehendingly at the screen. My duties indeed! Well at least the new god of this world seemed to consider I was still of some use to him. Perhaps I should be grateful for that small crumb of comfort.

I rose from the desk and headed for the master bedroom. Pushing open the door I was startled to blunder in on a naked Kim stepping out of his briefs, his broad back towards me. As he turned to face me I gasped in awe and wonder at the magnificent creature he had become and felt almost compelled to kneel in worship. His head almost brushed the ceiling and I estimated that his awesome body must surely exceed 350 pounds of solid, ripped muscle. From his broad shoulders to his massively muscled thighs by way of an impossibly slender waist, the helpless waif had gone. In his place was an intimidating god of formidable power and capacity.

As I gaped at him, totally transfixed, my eyes were drawn to the thick, godlike phallus that hung invitingly between his legs. My own more modest organ began to spring to attention in due deference to its superior, and in the forlorn hope that there might be a purpose to Kim being naked in my bedroom. Kim smirked at my arousal and placed his clenched fists on his hips. Then he sucked air into his lungs, puffed out his mighty chest and flared his massive wing-like lats. Pre-cum began to seep from my excited dick as I wilted under his stunning muscular display.

“I am the Master here now, little man, and I am entitled to the master bedroom. I should have told you I got Lee to move your clothes into the guest bedroom.”

He waited expectantly for a reaction. When my eyes remained fixed on his prodigious manhood he suddenly lost patience.

“Go to bed, little man” he growled. “I won’t be indulging your deviant sexual fantasies any more.”

I slinked away from his contempt with my heart pounding and my dick throbbing. Reaching the guest bedroom I quickly closed the door and threw myself fully clothed onto the bed. I rolled around in ecstasy, my imagination fuelling my ardour with lurid images of Kim’s rippling muscles and massive, throbbing manhood. My dick soon erupted with hot spurts of worshipful cum and, as I climaxed, I offered myself up to his service, my excitement giving euphoric voice to a desperate, willing submission to his godlike power and authority.

As my epic orgasm began to subside, I rolled onto my back in a warm, sticky euphoria and stared pensively at the ceiling. I knew I had reached the point of no return in my relationship with Kim, the muscular, authoritarian reality of my erotic dreams, in which my own feeble inadequacy was an essential part of every arousal. But fantasy is separated from the real world by probity, maturity and pride. I felt torn between a powerful compulsion to embrace a future of joyful subservience to an awesome Master and a stubborn reluctance to surrender control over my life.

Kim was leaving tomorrow for Seoul, probably for several days. Here was an opportunity to undo his meddling and regain the advantage. But was that what I really wanted? As I pondered the dilemma, my imagination began to conjure up images of the Korean businessmen who would soon be meeting Kim for the first time. I pictured their shocked faces as Kim’s towering, muscular figure entered the boardroom. I smirked at the thought of their embarrassing inadequacy in the presence of the awesome power and intelligence I had helped to create.

My hand went back to my crotch. How many days had it been since I selfishly propositioned a stunningly beautiful, uneducated beggar boy for my own sexual gratification? And now that feeble waif had acquired the physical and intellectual capacity to totally transform his life and make others bow to his will. The thought had my dick throbbing once more in hopeless infatuation and grateful homage.

(more to follow)

Last edited by gideon; September 9th, 2011 at 10:13 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2011, 11:46 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Another awesome chapter. I suppose it's too much to hope that at some point Kim desperately needs Peter to complete his life, and vice versa? :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2011, 12:43 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
I think its just me but as I read more of this I get a lump in my throat, and my body shakes. I feel fear reading this series now.

#4   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2011, 03:32 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
The only fear I feel is that the next chapter won't come soon enough! This story has been amazing so far! I love Kim's transformation from a meager boy to a hulking, superior human being. Please continue this awesome plot!
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2011, 10:48 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I can't even begin to reveal the feelings from this chapter. There's a certain confusion at Kim's extraordinary multifaceted growth accompanied by his new found (or perhaps just latent) arrogance. I'm looking forward to where you ultimately take this.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options