The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2011, 11:33 AM

jman250 is on a distinguished road
Zachary's Muscle Statue - Part One (of Two)

Hey all. I threw this together for fun. It's not muscle theft, but never fear there is more in the works. I've written both parts and will post the second if y'all like the first.

Warning: You'll find intentional bad grammar below (you'll see what I mean). It is intentionally done. Sorry to those who can't stand that sort of thing.

====

Zachary's Muscle Statue - Part One (of Two)

"What's taking so long?" I knew he was home; he knew I was coming.

"Zachary!" I called again, "It's Adam. Open up!"

I knocked again but still no answer. Irritated and bemused, I tried the latch.

"Oh. Win." It yielded for entry.

"Zachary?" Great. No sign of him. I had a whole day of nothing planned and my day seemed fast on its way to being ruined! The house was smoky inside and dark. Real dark. Good thing I knew my way around or I'd surely have bumped into a sofa or family heirloom of consequence. Curtains covered the windows. "Finally redecorating, I see," I amused myself to no end.

The door to his room stood closed. A mirror hung outside his room, so I stole a quick glance before making my entrance, admiring my new shirt. It was plaid -- plaid was in! I looked cute in it. In fact, people generally found me to be cute all around! Five eleven, brown eyes that twinkled, long brown hair that framed my face and a button chin.

I looked at his door and thought to myself, "He must be inside." Faintly, I could hear him muttering gods knows. Smoke was seeping from under the door. His room better not be on fire -- that would ruin my meticulously planned day of nothing, not to mention my new shirt.

I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Zachary, what in gods' names are you doing?" His opened his eyes and looked up at me. He seemed to not expect my intrusion, clearly forgetting our plans. He was sitting there, wearing nothing but a robe, his short brown hair matted down to his head. Stubble covered his chin and he looked greasy, like it'd been a while since he'd showered. He sat inside a circle of huge candles; it looked as if he hadn't moved in a while because the candles were waxy blobs on the ground. A small statue looking thing sat before him.

"Adam!" he said with complete surprise, his green eyes wide.

I examined the strange state of his room, and having received no response to my last previous inquiry, I asked again, "what *are* you doing in here?" I hate repeating myself. He looked pretty taken aback for a moment before admitting to, well, pretty much nothing.

"Mhmm," I continued, "it looks like something more than nothing is going on here." I walked towards the statue but stopped when I stepped on a scrap of paper, used and discarded. I took it from the floor. "And what's this?"

"It's nothing!" he reached to grab it, but his robe started to fall open so he sat back to keep it secure. Oh well, no great loss there.

It contained scribbles in his bad handwriting, with lots of eraser marks. It had two lines: one in English and the other in classic archaic underneath. I hadn't seen that old language since we'd studied it in high school. I read his words allowed: "I beseech the gods to fulfill me through proxy." Wow, my friend was officially crazy.

"Give that back!" he swiped in my general direction but missed. Fail again.

"Zachary, if you're trying to do some weird ritual in here that's your own business, but at least get the translation right." He'd always done poorly in classic archaic.

"Huh? What's wrong with it?" His embarrassment quickly faded into confusion. The various books scattered around made it look like he'd done some research. I grabbed a pen from nearby and scribbled over his stupid mistakes.

"Look mumpsimus, first, you got the words wrong. Here." I threw the paper back at him. He picked up the note and read it to himself. I continued, "Second, you stink. Take a shower. Third, whatever you're doing is weird. Let's go do something more, erm, normal."

He stared at the note, completely ignoring me. I hated being ignored.

"Come on! Put down the note. Get up and let's do something else!" It was all too weird.

He looked at me a moment, then back at the note. He closed his eyes and recited the classic archaic as I'd corrected. It sounded harsh and severe. There was a bright flash and the candles flickered!

"What's going on?" This was too weird!

In front of us, the figurine started growing brighter. We both stared at it until it took on a bright hue.

"It worked!" Zachary seemed excited -- I was seriously weirded out.

"What is that that?" my vision was glued to the figurine. He looked up at me with a smirked. "A muscle statue!" Huh?

"A muscle statue?" I hated repeating things.

"Yeah!"

He smiled wide and closed his eyes.

"Zachary?"

"Shh! I'm busy!" Busy? He looked deep in concentration. Concentrating on what? The statue started pulsing. I stood there with wide eyes, confused beyond belief! A muscle statue? What would Zachary want with one of those? This line of thought made me look down at my own modest body. I wasn't buff like that guy Ash from school, or Chris and his twin down the street, but I liked my look. My new shirt fit well. I liked my proportions, kind of like a skater -- definitely bigger than Zachary. He'd always been a stick!

I felt a tingling start in my groined. At first I chocked it up to being horny again (like all guys my age, right?). It felt kind of good. I started thinking about the hot guys on the rugby team when the feeling spread upward into my stomach and chest. "What ?" I trailed off. I looked at Zachary who was still lost in concentration, eyes closed. It spread to my arms and back. I would have panicked, but it felt good! My muscles felt strong! Before I knew it, I'd lifted my arms into a solid flex. My biceps jumped to attention, bunching into small knots within the fabric of my shirt. It felt good.

My thirteen inch arms looked modest, but I didn't need big muscles. I was cute! Sure, maybe I could use a tan, but I got plenty of guys without muscles. But here I stood, flexing my arms.

"Well," I thought to myself, "it is a muscle statue." And still the tingling spread. Ok, maybe I could use a bit more muscle. Yeah, just a bit more -- but not much. I felt compelled to flex harder, and was rewarded. My arms swelling slightly larger. I took a sharp breath in surprise! My arms grew! Neat! I flexed still harder, seeing if it would happen again, and it did. It went slow, but I kept flexing hard until my biceps had grown an inch, then two. The long sleeves on my new shirt looked full. Win!

"Woah, this is cool."

Ok, really cool. But bigger arms were all I needed. Big muscle didn't do it for me. Although, you know, now that I think about it, I'd always wanted wider shoulders like the rugby players at school. I pushed them back and shrugged my shoulders into a hard flex, and felt my shirt get tighter as my shoulders pushed upward and outward.

"Sweet!" Ok, now my chest! I bunched up my pecs, like I've seen guys in the locker room do, and watched as they swelled slightly but visibly, lift up my shirt. It felt good -- sexy!

Zachary's eyes opened. He looked up at me and smirked, seeing me flex. He let out a slight chuckle, but sat there in his robe, not moving.

I snapped back to reality for a second, relaxing my body -- I didn't need any more muscle. I was cute, damn it, and now my clothes fit better too! I must look amazing in my new shirt! But the feeling in my groaned continued, and it felt even better now that I was slightly larger. The statue still pulsed. Ok, ok, maybe my flat stomach could use some definition. I bent slightly, flexing my abs hard, rubbed my hand over them through my shirt, feeling my once non-existent abs bunching underneath.

"You look good!" Zachary said, a bit too excited. I secretly think he had a crush on me, but dating him would be weird. I hated weird.

"Yeah?" I trailed off. It felt good having size. Maybe just a bit more?

I flexed my ass and thighs hard, feeling my underwear rise up -- I'd never had them fit so well. Damn it felt good. I flexed my ass again, harder and harder, feeling the cloth push out around my expanding butt. I wanted to be every top's wet dream, and I knew now my ass was well on its way there. I flexed harder, knowing I created a serious bubble butt. Zachary just kept smirking, watching the show. I stood up on my toes, forcing my calves to flex against my skinny jeans, making their confines tight.

I felt heavier. It felt good. Weird! Maybe all those jocks hit the weights to feel big! I always thought it was for my benefit. I hated people wasting time in the gym. Go figure!

"Dude, you look totally hot." Zachary sat there admiring me openly. There was a bump in his robe -- I guess he liked my growth too. I'd have to agree, it felt super sexy. I looked down at my slightly bigger frame. My new body looked good in my new shirt.

----

"Dude, you look totally hot." I loved Adam's new muscles. Damn, he looked good. I gotta say, I forgot he was coming, but I kinda liked the eye candy! I guess he'd get to enjoy it too. It's kinda cold on the floor in just a robe, but you gotta do whatcha gotta do. It seriously took everything I had to keep from flexing watching Adam like that. But it was my ritual -- I asked the gods, I got the statue. It was mine. And I was the one who knew how the statue worked.

Poor Adam. He didn't get it. Sure he got some quick size. He'd be bigger for now, sure. He started bigger than me, but not for long. I mean, his dick was plenty big. I'd seen it lots of times, maybe six or seven inches hard. And bigger dick means faster growth. At least that's what the book said. I kept flexing my five incher over and over, getting it bigger. I could feel more and more energy. The bigger it got, the more energy I felt. It felt at least five and a half inches already! I could see it starting to tent my robe. So many hours it didn't work. It's hard staying hard that long. Now that Adam's here, I had no problem keeping my dick hard. But I gotta get a bigger dick fast so I could get more energy. More energy than him. He's the cute one, I gotta be the hot one.

Adam looked into himself. He kept flexing a little here and a little there. He'd waste all his energy if he kept this up. Pretty soon I'd take it all. I couldn't take much more waiting though. My balls were getting super big too. They felt like eggs on my thighs already.

Oh yeah. Adam kept flexing. I'd flex too, but later. Gotta flex my dick for now -- that PC muscle or whatever it's called.

Adam looked down at me. He'd gotta notice. It'd gotta to be six inches, totally tented my robe. I gotta see! I opened my robe and looked at my dick bob up and down as I flexed it. It was big! I'd always wanted to be big. Big dick, big muscles. Now I could.

Adam just looked at it, he watched it rise. As it got bigger and bigger his mouth dropped. I could find something to do with that open mouth later.

"Neat, huh?" I smiled wide. Adam just stared.

Sitting as I was, my dick already pushed to my belly button. Flex. Flex. Flex. Kept going. It pushed slowly upward, thickening just slightly. The bigger it got, the more energy I felt. The more energy I got, the better it felt. It really spread now. My whole body tingled! Just a little more.

Adam reached down to touch it. Mmm. That felt real good. He grabbed it all the way around. Damn it got thick! His fingers barely touched anymore. His arms look good in that shirt. His forearms got big too. He probably didn't notice cuz he was so focused on my cock. He kept on flexing making his muscles, making em bigger without knowing it. Gotta concentrate or it'd just happen, the flexing just happened. Gotta save the energy. That's how it works. His shirt looked totally tight. He looked good in plaid. And that ass! Damn I'd have fun with that later. It was like some ice skater's ass!

I felt soo good. My dick pushed past my belly button. Adam started stroking me, up and down. He stroked longer and longer the more I flexed, the bigger it got. Couldn't give in yet though. The energy were really strong now! It flooded my body! I collected a lot of energy with my dick getting so big. I could get even more if I could resist flexing my body!

The more energy I got, the faster it got. Seven, no, eight inches at least! I couldn't take it much longer. I had to start soon! Eight and a half!

Fuck! "Watch this." I flashed a quick grin at Adam and stood up.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
  #2   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2011, 12:39 PM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
Great start... looking forward to your next part.
Grow Zach Grow!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2011, 03:41 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Zachary's Muscle Stature-Part One

Love the story. Please make Zachary grow 6969ing huge. The bigger the better. At some time please tell how big in LBS so our mind can cope with the size of a person better. Thanks for writing for us that can not.
  #4   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2011, 04:12 AM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Awesome story. Can't wait to read more. Please post it really soon
  #5   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 15th, 2011, 04:47 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Amazing story, can't wait to see what happens next and discover why it's happening.
Also Zachary is a cheeky little bastard!

#6   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2011, 08:07 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
keep it up.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size