The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to dfbd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2011, 11:48 AM

dfbd is on a distinguished road
Crazy "most muscular" pose

From teen-bodybuilding.com. This guy is nuts!

More pics of him in this gallery:

http://teen-bodybuilding.com/776/GALLERY776.htm
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Berzerkerjoe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 10:04 PM

Berzerkerjoe is on a distinguished road
Looks nice and real ripped.
  #3   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:32 PM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
Is it me, or is there an Incredible Hulk Jr. quality to his build and that pose
  #4   Add to Aielyn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:59 PM

Aielyn is on a distinguished road
Something about this reminds me of a deviantart deviation by... well, the person who posted it to deviantart is 543jbbj, but the title of it says "by mbbbbb".

#5   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2011, 05:07 AM
Caesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aielyn View Post
Something about this reminds me of a deviantart deviation by... well, the person who posted it to deviantart is 543jbbj, but the title of it says "by mbbbbb".

mbbbbb was the artist that drew and colored these artworks. Sadly he deactivated and took away all artworks from Deviantart so not even a record of his artwork was able to be found. Sometimes when others deactivate their accounts, you can still find their art / photos. Not for Mbbbbb.

I always wondered why he left. He was such a great artist that made the biggest muscle look absolutely real. He will be missed.

My opinion, it is a sin for the artist to have left when he was showing such wonderful works, but I do not know his circumstances.

We only can imagine what else could have come.
  #6   Add to ozmstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2011, 04:35 AM

ozmstud is on a distinguished road
Do we have a name for this young HULK??????
  #7   Add to Aronymous's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2011, 01:59 PM

Aronymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
mbbbbb was the artist that drew and colored these artworks. Sadly he deactivated and took away all artworks from Deviantart so not even a record of his artwork was able to be found. Sometimes when others deactivate their accounts, you can still find their art / photos. Not for Mbbbbb.

I always wondered why he left. He was such a great artist that made the biggest muscle look absolutely real. He will be missed.

My opinion, it is a sin for the artist to have left when he was showing such wonderful works, but I do not know his circumstances.

We only can imagine what else could have come.
You can find lot's of them on here http://543jbbj.deviantart.com/gallery/
  #8   Add to shin gouki's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2011, 10:55 AM

shin gouki is on a distinguished road
his name is 許家豪
  #9   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2011, 07:37 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
wow. and crazy x10 if he is really in fact a teen. makes me think of the following dream scenario......

imagine you and your buddy are teen bodybuilders competing in your first show. you are the two biggest most muscular teens in your gym and at your highschool. so going in you are fairly confident.

you arrive, get checked in and report to the pump room. all along you have been surveying / sizing up the other competitors. you are feeling even more confident in your size and shape.

then..........it happens..........

this dude walks in dressed in baggy sweats completely covered from head to toe. he places his bag down on a chair right next to you and your buddy. he turns towards you so he is facing you. he looks down at the zipper on his jacket and slowly pulls it down, continuing to stare at the zipper and then his body as the jacket slowly opens revealing this incredible physique - a physique on which he is flexing every muscle as he slowly lets the jacket fall to the floor.

this supremely confident muscle god knows you are watching in awe and he is saying (without saying a single word) "sorry fellas, Im here now, and its game over, you dont stand a chance so sit back and take in the best body in this room" as he hits this crazy most muscular shot and flashes that uber confident smile

after he gets down to his posing trunks he makes sure he is the center of attention as he proudly practices some poses

my inspiration for that little dream scenario comes from my early inspiration - this beautiful tall dark skinned muscle god trainer from my old gym who invited me to my first competition (he competed not me) and took me back to the pump room with him. he was 6' 3" and 270. he told me as we were going in to the room to watch what he did to get in the right frame of mind for the show. after he stripped, pumped, etc he then walked over to where the lightweights gathered. he was a foot or more taller than most of them and easily had 100 pounds plus on them. he liked standing right behind them as they posed in the mirror and would hit a double bi. i had a raging hard on that lasted for hours (i still get hard remembering it and its 12 years later)

wish we had cell phone cameras and whatnot back then.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options