The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2011, 08:36 AM

R Chris Cooper is on a distinguished road
Getting into the Mr. Olympia Contest

This story has been removed by the author.

Last edited by R Chris Cooper; September 18th, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to growinmuscl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2011, 03:34 PM

growinmuscl
Send a message via Yahoo to growinmuscl
great story... as always.. thanks!
  #3   Add to shin gouki's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:47 AM

shin gouki is on a distinguished road
Oh my ultimate fantasy!
  #4   Add to Bigmusclefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2011, 09:13 AM

Bigmusclefan is on a distinguished road
[color=red]hot as always!!!![/color]
  #5   Add to ERICtheRED's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:02 PM

ERICtheRED is on a distinguished road
Incredible story. You always come up with such unusual situations.
  #6   Add to Bigmusclefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:15 PM

@ R Chris Cooper,

like I have said before I am a huge fan of your stories - they are hot and they are set in a great setting!!!

But I am astonished that you write very often not a second or a third part of a story - you give us so many details about the characters in your stories, that I have the impression, that you are laying the foundation for a longer story - I just want to know what is happening with the characters of your stories later...

Please go on - I am waiting for you next story or the next part of one of your stories!!!
  #7   Add to R Chris Cooper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2011, 11:02 AM

R Chris Cooper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmusclefan View Post
@ R Chris Cooper,

like I have said before I am a huge fan of your stories - they are hot and they are set in a great setting!!!

But I am astonished that you write very often not a second or a third part of a story - you give us so many details about the characters in your stories, that I have the impression, that you are laying the foundation for a longer story - I just want to know what is happening with the characters of your stories later...

Please go on - I am waiting for you next story or the next part of one of your stories!!!

Unfortunately many times the readership of my multiple-part stories falls off significantly and I usually go on to a new story rather than kick the can down the road or beat a dead horse. There are exceptions of course. To me the stories are like small encounters that I have witnessed (let's say in a restaurant or on the subway) and then they are gone. I use my imagination to tell you what happened next.

Many of my stories end as the relationships begin-and in that sense they have happy endings. So I write one chapter stories in the hopes that it will stimulate your imagination. Since I get very few suggestions from readers about where they would like to see the story go, I go on to the next encounter.

Thank you for being a "fan". It gives me great joy to know that people like my stories.

Coop
  #8   Add to Bigmusclefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2011, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Chris Cooper View Post
Unfortunately many times the readership of my multiple-part stories falls off significantly and I usually go on to a new story rather than kick the can down the road or beat a dead horse. There are exceptions of course. To me the stories are like small encounters that I have witnessed (let's say in a restaurant or on the subway) and then they are gone. I use my imagination to tell you what happened next.

Many of my stories end as the relationships begin-and in that sense they have happy endings. So I write one chapter stories in the hopes that it will stimulate your imagination. Since I get very few suggestions from readers about where they would like to see the story go, I go on to the next encounter.

Thank you for being a "fan". It gives me great joy to know that people like my stories.

Coop
thanks for your reply, Coop!

I understand from where you are coming from - for me your stories have the special something...

There are not hot only, but you give us (me) the feeling to know the characters - the reader is acquainted with them and that makes the story even more interesting.

You are right maybe I should give you a little more detailed feedback - e.g. to say what I would like to read about in another chapter of one story (but I have to repeat, that I can understand your remark about that the longer a story last the story falls off significantely - perhaps such more detailed feedbacks gives you the opportunity/ideas to go on with the story...

Like I have already said some time ago I am browsing this boards regularly to see, if you have uploaded another of your hot/great stories!

I am looking foward to your next one!!!
  #9   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 28th, 2011, 07:16 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
What can I say that hasn't been said by other faithful readers except that I loved this story and as always enjoyed the characters and situations you described. Thanks for continuing to fuel fantasies with your writing!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options