The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
The Guardian's Guardian - Chapter 4

Here's installment number four. I normally just write these story things to help me get to sleep, but with all the work and school work occupying my time - welp, I have more than enough to help me get some sleep. This story has been typed up for over a week, and I just didn't have the time to proof-read it - which funnily enough, takes longer to do than typing it up in the first place! fdjsfjsfjsjdsjdsDERP

Chapters:
One
Two
Three

!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!

The following day, words of RD wrecking the training room spread like wildfire, causing almost everyone to be impressed with both RD and myself. One - because he destroyed something that was supposedly made of the strongest material in existence; two- I sparred with that destructive-powerhouse and came out unscathed. I knew they were still talking about that incident, I could hear them all muttering as I walked on by. My destination? The HQ's laboratory, where gadgets, specialized suits, and even body modifications were made(like Arc's. Hmm, I wonder). I was on my way to get my new "battle suit", which was just a costume put together to look nice. I entered the laboratory to find it more lax than I initially expected. It seems everyone was just going about their business in a relaxed manner, chatting with nearby co-workers, and looking rather enthused despite it being 6AM. It must've been a fun place to work, I guess.

"Sol, darling, you've finally arrived!" A sophisticated sounding woman called out to me.

"Ye'up." I sleepily replied, my vocabulary doesn't start up until 9AM at the earliest. I turned around to see it was a younger woman, possibly my age. She looked quite, erm, unusually pretty for a scientist.

"Oh dear, looks like someone's not a morning person~ Don't fret, I'll get right down to business! By the way, my name is Nel." She took me by the arm and guided me to a room within the lab. There were several glass chambers, mostly empty besides one with a holographic figure floating in it. The hologram was holding up some clothes, which I assume is my battle suit.

"This is your battle suit! I designed it myself, it meshes well with the Reckless Destroyers 'bad boy' motif. Except this outfit doesn't scream 'I'm an extremely intimidating thug who's in desperate need of a makeover'. It's very fashionable, I think."

It was simple, in design, but I guess it did look nice. It consisted of a white tank top, with dark red rectangles by the sleeveless part. The pants were dark-red, and thankfully, weren't tights. It also had dark-gray fingerless gloves, along with similarly colored boots. There appeared to be sunglasses, similar to RD's, except they were tinted red. I suppose the long dark-red scarf was the "fashionable" part of this battle suit. It looked like it would go all the way down to my knees if I wore it. Seems a bit dangerous to have something so long. What if it gets caught on something?

"Looks kind of. . . Impractical. Nice, but no protective coverage." I simply replied.

"Someone's a little joker~ You see, the material is soft to the touch, yes?" She began, pulling out the scarf so I could feel it. "But unlike a normal silk scarf, this one doesn't rip or burn. The same goes for the rest of the battle suit, you could submerge it in lava and it'd still come out looking splendid. . . Just don't test that lava-proof feature while wearing it! The material also serves as an impact absorber, so someone physically hitting you won't hurt as much, and even better, bullets can't pierce it. I bet you wish you had this when you were sparring with the Reckless Destroyer yesterday, am I right? I particularly enjoy the way those thin white stripes give the scarf some pizzazz without it looking like a ridiculous candy cane."

"You seemed to put a lot of thought into the scarf."

"Why, of course! It's the most important piece of the suit that keeps it fashionable. Imagine, a silhouette dashing through the night, with a long scarf gracefully dancing behind it. Also, the glasses have two modes that basically makes them into binoculars, night vision goggles, or both at the same time. You just hold the top left side of the rim for the enhanced vision, and the top right side for night vision. Now, suit up! You should go meet up with the Reckless Destroyer, you two are to patrol downtown where the mayor will be for a book signing. Nothing is likely to happen like all the times before. Which is why they assigned this task to the two of you." She paused for a moment so she could pick up a sleek cell phone. "This is a communicator, otherwise known as a super-fancy cell phone. It tells you where the other Guardians are, displays maps, and even shows blips of where trouble may be happening if our scanners pick up anything. It only works if you're holding it, so don't worry about a civilian finding it. All the other Guardians, as well as certain HQ members are already listed in the contact section. Feel free to use it as a normal cell phone too."

"You talk a lot. Thanks Nel." I felt like RD just then. . . Heh.

"You're very welcome, darling. Now hop to it, quick like a bunny, go, go!"

Downtown wasn't any different looking than before, but I was still on edge. What if something did happen? I've only had one day of training, if you could even call that training! Though RD is here, he's more than capable. Both of us were camped out in an apartment overlooking the Omega Store, so everybody would pay attention to the mayor and not us. It was a large everything-can-be-found-here type of store that stood 8 stories high. It was kind of pretty to look at night, but during the day, it was boring. . . Like this stakeout. Another topic: I kind of liked my costume, er, battle suit. It was comfortable and it did make me look good. I had a swimmer's type of physic, so I wasn't all that big, but the clothes made me seem a bit more muscular.

"That looks good on you." RD mentioned as he ran a finger down my arm. I glanced sideways to find RD eyeing me up with a smirk upon his face.

"Don't do that. People will see."

"I know the window's big, but it's tinted glass, nobody's gonna see." RD said, lowering himself down so he could attempt to kiss me.

"Don't do that either. Can you just not talk." I demanded, testing out my new glasses. Basically, I was trying to ignore him.

"What's your problem? You on your period, Nancy?" RD chuckled as he playfully punched my arm. I punched right back, using my powers to knock him down.

"Focus." I ordered, and surprisingly, he didn't say a thing. He carefully got back on his feet and turned his attention to the Omega Store.

Two hours passed rather quickly after we both fell silent. I guess time flies when you're doing something that's not even remotely interesting. The mayor's event was already over, and like Nel figured, nothing happened. I suppose no one was stupid enough to try anything in the middle of the day. I didn't expect much, though. There'd be nothing to gain from harming or kidnapping the mayor, and unlike in those terrible superhero cartoons, killing him wouldn't automatically make you "ruler" of the city.

"Why are you ignoring me?!" RD roared out of the blue, taking off his glasses to give me a piercing glare.

"Maybe because of that incident yesterday, RD. It didn't help that you only said 'too much testosterone, you know how it goes' as an apology."

"Well it's true! It's not my fault or anything. You should've kept it in your pants! You were basically fucking that little pussy in front of me. What was I SUPPOSED to do?" He meant Nico. Hah - cute.

"Okay, you got me there, but nothing happened. There's also you jerking me around by not telling me who you were. I understand the first month, but what about after you found out about my powers? Couldn't you have just said you were Roland instead of freaking out and sobbing like a big baby? It's not exactly how I would've handled things if we switched places."

"I. . . Uh?" He instantly calmed down, a dumbfounded look upon his face.

"It would've been fine if I knew. Sure there's the rules and what not, but you wound up telling me anyway. Besides, we didn't have any type of relationship. We just talked for a month, had laughs, and so on. So I don't care."

"You're right. Sorry." He quickly replied. Was his face turning red? First a sobbing RD now an embarrassed and apologetic RD. There's a first for everything. He looked at me with those sad blue eyes, as if he were hoping for a good reaction.

"Okay." I curtly replied before turning back to my duty as a watch guard. The expression RD had before I turned away was quite something to see. It looked like I just stomped on his puppy.

Just as expected, nothing happened. We were on our way out of the apartment, that is, until an oddly dressed woman stood in our way. Shiny, black dress, a fancy masquerade mask, a whip, and boots with dangerously long heels. They looked more like daggers, actually. I assume this isn't another Guardian.

"Hey big boy, long time no see." She said in a seductive tone. "I just came by to see who the new boy was. He's cute, hmm?"

I expected RD to shoot back at her with a tough remark or hell, even a punch. Instead, he just glared, the fire in his eyes was apparent despite them being covered.

"Who are y-" I was stopped short by a whip to my chest. Even though my clothes were supposed to be protective, it still friggen hurt!

"You DO NOT speak unless I say so. Roland here should know better to not mess with me, so you should take his lead. Remember what happened last time you went against my wishes, Roland? Believe it or not, that was the least harmful thing I could've done. Oh, how I turned his life upside down. . . Look at me brag, this was just supposed to be a simple welcoming party. I even brought a gift that's absolutely SMASHING. Of course, I forgot it down in that Omega Store. I think it'll liven up your day, you should go on and see what it is. I wish I could stay to watch you enjoy the look of surprise on your adorable little faces, but I really must be going. Well, toodle-loo boys~" A puff of smoke, bam, gone. Well, that wasn't cliche at all.

Screams from below were clearly heard from all the way up here, followed by loud smashing sounds. Oh. SMASHING. I get it. RD didn't even give it a second thought, he jumped right from the apartment window down to the street. Well, the street was now ruined, but RD seemed just fine despite jumping from a 6 story window. I quickly ran to the broken window and used my glasses to see inside the store's large windows, only to find an armored of some sort ripping up large objects and tossing them about as if they were paper. It looked like RD dressed in a metallic get-up of some kind. However, I could clearly see RD running into the building, so it was someone else. . . Something else? Whatever it was, it was tearing up displays and throwing them into the walls. The building looked like it was already shaking from all the commotion. If that thing kept this up, the whole store might. . .

Now was the time to test my powers. Just stop thinking, start doing. I looked at the shattered street and instantly knew what to do - I used the pieces to quickly form a bridge to the Omega Store. I ran across, pushed the window out of the frame, and hopped right into the 6th floor of the Omega Store. I was actually impressed, I didn't even know I could pull that off, though I did feel a bit drained afterwards. Maybe I was better at this than I th-FRICKFRICKFRICK the bridge fell! It seems everyone cleared the way, but jeez, I got to be more careful! A quick surveillance of the scene showed the behemoth had already hurt a few people, but it seemed they were just trapped, rather than dead. I'm pretty sure having shelves and bits of ceiling fall on you would do that. The monstrosity saw me and picked up a shelf, only to find I was a step ahead of him. I used my powers to rip it from his hands and push it back in his face. Although, it didn't do much. Er, thankfully a surprise dropkick from RD DID do something.

"Help the people!" RD ordered, just before getting clotheslined. It looked like a mirror-match going on over there. However, RD could handle himself, I had to help the trapped folks.

There weren't many, since it seems the behemoth was trying to wreck the building, not the people. Though maybe it was hoping to make this building collapse on all of them. My job was simple, push off shelves and debris, heal people, and gather them in the corner of the store, far from the fight. However, the two large men were darting all over the place, which means I just need to kick it into overdrive. It was pretty hard to keep focused, I kept worrying about RD. I know he could handle himself, but it looked like an even match that can go either way. There was that and the whole thing of RD actually fighting. It looked like two heavyweight bodybuilders going head to head, which quite frankly, was oddly more eye-catching to me than it should have been. Thankfully, the people I helped were no pansies, they helped me find the others quickly so they could all get out. Looks like you don't need super powers to be a hero, eh?

"Is this all?" I asked, hoping that the answers would be a simple YES.

"The counter here says there's 52 people in the store left. 50 of us are here, and then the other 2 are fighting. So yes." A worker calmly replied. If he doesn't get a spot on the news report for this fiasco, then I'll be disappointed.

"OK, like, now that's all, like, settled. . . COULD YOU, LIKE, GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, LIKE, RIGHT NOW?!" A cashier-girl screamed, grabbing on to my shirt and giving me a vigorous and rather unneeded shaking.

"Yeah. Um. The stairs are kind of messed up. So. . . Oh, er, right." I rushed over to the window and hastily repeated what I had previously done. Except this time, I formed stairs instead of a bridge. The people didn't need any instruction, they just ran straight down and never looked back. Once they were all down, I gently lowered the debris so nobody would get hurt. I think I was doing better. It looked like I was being filmed too, aw shucks. I'm about to look even redder than my scarf.

"Look out!" I heard RD yell, before pushing me out of the way. Okay, maybe I wasn't doing as good as I thought. I almost got nailed with a shelf, followed by falling from the 6th floor of the Omega Store. "FUCK, watch it!"

RD rushed back at the Behemoth, punching, kicking, and even back-handing the destructive monstrosity. I stood by idly for a moment, fascinated by the way RD controlled his movement. I had seen his body work up close, but I couldn't exactly focus on every detail. The way his muscles tensed, veins snaking all over his muscular arms. His chest heaved as he pushed, his legs exploded with energy as he kicked or tired to hold his ground. I snapped out of it, realizing that maybe RD couldn't handle this by himself. He was playing fair, the Behemoth on the other hand just wanted to destroydestroydestroy. I used my powers to bind the Behemoth, but immediately found out that perhaps my powers were better at holding inanimate objects or pushing them away. Not holding them in place.

The Behemoth simply flexed and pushed, causing the binding aura to shoot out in all directions. I ducked, but RD wound up getting thrown out of the store. Smooth move, Hikaru, smooooooth. Shelves, merchandise, cement, tiles - all flew from the store. The area was clear, so a ton of RD didn't crush anyone. Oh, and I guess the other junk didn't hurt anyone either. The new problem? Well, the aura's blast also knocked out the store's supports. The 6th floor was going down, and I was going through the 6th floor. My last hope was to toss up my aura and hope it holds up an unfathomable amount of debris. Here goes nothing. . .
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscleboi25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2011, 09:19 PM

muscleboi25 is on a distinguished road
Great addition! I like that Hikaru is still in awe of Roland and his abilities while learning to use his own. I can't wait for part 5
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options