The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to florida20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2011, 11:46 AM

florida20 is on a distinguished road
The Mentors 13

[COLOR=#00b0f0]I sincerely appreciate all the great comments. I hope it didn't look like I was fishing for them but am grateful all the same.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapters 1 & 2[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapter 3[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapters 4&5[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapters 6&7[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapters 8&9[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b0f0][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapter 10[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#999999][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Chapter 11&12[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]CHAPTER 13: INTENSITY[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Hayden returned from Spring Break a new man, stronger and more confident. Although he?d tried to get some form of workout in each day he was on vacation, he was unable to match the intensity of his normal routine. The time off left his body just begging to get into a real gym and, as he rode the university bus the Saturday morning before class began, he was almost orgasmic with anticipation. His body tingled with energy just waiting to be released. Dressed in a pair of black gym shorts and a snug cobalt blue sleeveless shirt he swore was a little loose only a couple weeks ago, he drew a second glance from everyone on the bus. Despite growing up in Florida, Hayden had never been much of a beachgoer. Because of this, he?d never realized how much a tan improved the way a body looked. Every muscle stood out; it looked like he was flexing all the time. The tightness of his shirt was partially due to the bulge of his gut. It was ten in the morning and the late gym start had given Hayden the chance to eat a large breakfast before the workout, and he?d eaten like a horse. His stomach was gorged with food and it showed. No one would mistake it for fat, however, that ?gut? clearly showed the etchings of ripped abdominals even through the shirt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]The gym was technically closed until Monday but he?d become pretty good friends with the student managers there and convinced one of them to open up the shop just for him. Getting off the bus and walking to the door, he met Dave and shook his hand. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?Thanks for doing this, buddy,? Hayden said as he was let into the building.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?No problem, man,? Dave said as he locked the door behind him. ?I wanted to get a workout in myself. Besides, it?s getting harder and harder to say no to you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Hayden smiled, humored by everyone?s nurturing of the slowly growing alpha male within him. Looking at his reflection in the mirror intensified the sentiment; he looked like a bodybuilder on his way to a contest. Not yet, Hayden thought as he put on his headphones. Still need to get bigger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Being 6?3? and over 250 pounds, Hayden figured he had the same proportions as a person 5?10? and 220, which wasn?t far from where Matt was. That wouldn?t do. Height wasn?t a good thing when it came to bodybuilding. He?d need to put two pounds on for every one gained by his nemesis. Hayden was surprised at how much more competitive and aggressive he was now. He wanted to crush Matt. Hayden knew he had more room to grow and wanted to be at a competition weight of 280 for the Mr. Florida contest. That was rare even in professional circles but it seemed so attainable. Lucky for him, he wouldn?t need to cut too much. A bodybuilder his size could lose fifty pounds or more trying to get rid of bulking cycle flab but, for whatever reason, Hayden?s body didn?t seem to know fat production was an option. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Hayden started his music and got to work. Most gym rats seemed to favor loud and heavy rock or rap when working out. Hayden preferred classical, hard classical. To him, that genre conveyed more power than anything else and synched his mind with his body in a way otherwise impossible. Hayden also accepted the fact that the preference proved that he was truly a complete nerd.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]It was technically back day and, after warming up a bit, Hayden wrapped two forty-five pound plates around his waist and began furiously pounding pull-ups to Beethoven?s Seventh. Most people tried to ignore pain but he took it in and relished it. It meant he was growing. As his lats slowly began to flare further out of his torso, he smiled at the increasing pain and only worked out harder. Pausing only for a few seconds when his back wouldn?t move any longer, Hayden pumped out rep after rep until he surpassed a hundred chin-ups. Dropping the weight, his lats on fire and forcing his arms to hang at an angle, he gasped at the surge of energy rushing through his body. It was as if he were on the brink of orgasm. Skipping the rest period between sets that he was accustomed to, he walked over to the free-weight section instead. All those pull-ups made his arms itch to join in and he wanted to keep that orgasm going. By the time Beethoven moved into Wagner, he had two sixty-five pound dumbbells in hand and began a set of bicep curls. After maxing his reps at that weight, he immediately moved to fifty pounders and began again, then forty, then thirty. His biceps screamed and grew as his skin tightened with each rep. His arms were on fire and veins began to bulge out of his ever growing arms. Vivaldi?s strings roared in his ears as he ripped his triceps to shreds, his skin tightening further until it felt ready to burst. A clearly defined horseshoe, covered in deep striation, rose from the backs of his tanned arms. He worked his delts, eyes closed, feeling every fiber of his shoulders swell and pulse until they began to restrict his arms? range of motion. The fire raged and he screamed through his final reps. Returning to his back, he maxed out the weight stack and began upright rows as Mozart played him on. His back was still exhausted and didn?t want to move but the music penetrated his body and he moved the weights with its flow. His back groaned with pain but through it he could feel his muscles growing to meet the challenge. He felt each exercise in its most finite detail, each squeeze of his muscle felt more intense than the prior. He felt like an inflating balloon. Hayden imagined he was willing his body to expand and watched in euphoria as his body continued to pump, the veins bulging across his body and his skin growing shiny as it stretched. Sweat now covered his body and his shirt clung to his torso, showing every line of his body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Upper torso exhausted, he began squats and the testosterone explosion from the first rep intensified the orgasm ripping through his body. Energy roared through him like a flood as he performed squat after squat. He took the pain in and used it as fuel for the next rep, letting the music push him even further. His legs pulsed and felt tighter with each beat of his heart and he half expected to hear them make a stretching sound like leather being pulled taught. His legs finally began to give way and, with a roar, Hayden threw the bar to the floor. Barely able to walk, he picked the bar back up and performed dead lifts until his roars overpowered the orchestra in his ears. He willed his body to respond, knowing he should have injured himself a dozen times already. His body craved the attack, however, and he gave it what it wanted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Suddenly he was on a bench with a weighted bar over his face. He barely remembered putting the weight on. Looking over, he was vaguely surprised to see over four hundred pounds loaded. He?d never done that weight without a spot. I?m a machine, Hayden reminded himself and, as Mozart?s Lacrimosa pounded in his ears, he pushed the weight off the rack and let it slowly fall to his chest. His body ripped apart and warmth spread across his chest like hot wax. On the contraction, every fiber in his chest howled and the squeeze at the top made his pecs push against each other like tectonic plates. He screamed with his next rep, and the next, and so on until his body began to fail. The desire to keep 450 pounds from crashing onto his ribcage was the only thing which allowed Hayden to get the bar back up before he racked it and rolled off the bench. His legs and upper torso were pumped beyond belief. He stood and caught a glance of his reflection. When did I take my shirt off? Hayden distantly thought. His chest was red, as if sunburned and were pumped balls of muscle seemingly trying to escape his body. He felt so powerful; he could lift a bus.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]He made his way to the leg extension machine, maxed out the weight stack and heard himself grunt with every rep. Looking down at his legs, he found himself aroused by the sight. They were gigantic and his gym shorts were so stretched at the bottom hem that they began to creep up along his thighs. The sweat on them glistened and rolled into the incredibly deep valleys and ravines which made up his quadriceps. He put his hands on his legs as he continued his reps, relishing the feeling of his quads writhing, pulsing, and growing beneath his fingertips. The striated muscle head inside his knees were as big as his fist. He began to scream as the pain turned into a burn which sent shivers through his legs and finally, with an exhausted grunt, he let the weight stack crash to the floor. It took a moment to stand up but he moved on quickly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]More![/COLOR][COLOR=#999999] Hayden thought maniacally. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]He felt for the muscle that was the most rested, beat it to exhaustion, and moved on to the next. Time disappeared; there was only the music, the pain, and the weight. Thought flew away. He moved solely by animal instinct. He hit arms, then back, returned to legs, then abs, then chest, then arms, then shoulders, then chest again. Each rep made his muscles swell more and soon his body glistened with sweat and shone like a bald man?s scalp. Power roared through him. He had no plan and moved as if possessed, hitting his body harder than he ever had while mind flew carelessly with the music. The gym was his and he used every foot it. He waddled back to the free weights, feeling ready to explode but knowing his rear delts could take a few more reps. Then maybe his upper pecs, then...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]His trance state was suddenly cut off by a hand on his back. He shook himself of the possession which had engulfed him and saw Dave looking at him with wide eyes. Hayden took off the headphones and grinned. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?What?s up, man?? Hayden asked.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?What?s up?? David asked back. ?What do you mean ?what?s up?? You?ve been in here for three hours. I?m passed ready to lock up.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Hayden?s grin fell. Three hours? It hadn?t even felt like thirty minutes. A quick check at his watch proved David right. ?Shit dude, I?m sorry. You could have said something.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?Like hell I could,? David laughed. ?You were treating this place like it was your bitch. Getting between your screaming ass and a weight seemed as good of an idea as breaking up a gang fight.? David?s eyes wandered to Hayden?s body. ?Shit dude. I mean?shit.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Hayden turned and looked at his swollen reflection in the mirror. Hayden was again surprised to see he was only in his shorts. That shock grew as he took in his body. He looked thirty pounds heavier than when he started his workout. Ever fiber of every muscle stood out in bold relief and his tan skin now had a red overtone as if every inch of his body had been slapped by a thousand angry women. He didn?t even look real. Hayden flexed in the mirror, hitting a double bicep pose that threw his lats out like wings. David?s eyes grew wide. Without thinking, his friend reached up and put his hands on Hayden?s back caressing the mountainous terrain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?You?re hard as a rock, Hayden,? he said as his hands moved to Hayden?s shoulders. ?I?ve worked out since I was twelve and I know a lot of muscle heads. I?ve never felt anything like this?What supplements are you taking??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Hayden put his arms down. ?Protein, a little creatine, and amino acids.? With the thought of protein, Hayden?s stomach suddenly groaned loudly. The adrenaline of the workout began to fade and in its place was a hunger more intense than he?d ever remembered. He walked over to his gym bag and ripped it open. ?What the-? he began as he searched through it. The two protein shakes he brought were empty, and all that remained of the protein bars and spare sandwiches were empty wrappers.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?Dude, you ate all that over an hour ago,? David said as he made his way over to Hayden. ?I was watching you for about fifteen minutes. I?ve never seen anything like it. You are insane.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?I?m fucking starving is what I am,? Hayden said, suddenly remembering his frequent treks for a ?quick snack.? Fully grounded now, the exhaustion he?d been willing away for the entire morning began to attack with a vengeance. He felt beat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?Come on,? David said, throwing Hayden?s shirt at him. ?I?ll drive you to Chick-fil-a or something and take you home.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?Thanks man,? Hayden said. He suddenly didn?t even have the energy to put his shirt on. His body felt completely destroyed and each minute that passed by he hurt more and more. It was as if he?d swum the English Channel while an army of dolphins rammed his body. He chucked at the mental image and even that sent a pain across his body. Did he overdo it? He was walking like an eighty year old.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Twenty minutes and a dozen chicken sandwiches later, Hayden limped out of David?s truck and made his way up the stairs to his dorm room. He felt like he had been hit by a bus and his body was growing tighter by the minute. His shirt was back on but was stretched embarrassingly tight. Half of each pec was sticking out of the ?sleeve.? He ignored the stares of confusion, lust, and distaste as he limped his way up the stairs and into his room. He cursed himself for getting carried away. Who knows how long he?d have to take off before his body would be repaired enough to work out again. Every particle of his body hurt. Thanking God his roommates weren?t there yet and not caring that he smelled like an old shoe, he collapsed onto his bed still fully dressed. He was asleep before he could find the pillow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Five hours later, he was awoken by a shutting door and lifted his head, finding his roommates, Kent and George, coming in together. They had both gone home for the break and carpooled together.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?What up, stud?? George asked as he dropped his bag. ?You party too hard last week? It?s only six.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]The pain of that morning was still fresh in Hayden?s mind and he braced himself against its inevitable return. ?Nah, just taking a nap,? he said as he stretched under his sheets.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?Well get out of bed and clean up; we?re all going out to eat,? Kent said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Hayden sat up and sat there a second, moving his joints a few times. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]?Fuck me, Hayden! Could you stop getting bigger? You?re making the rest of us look bad,? one of his roommates said. Hayden ignored him, suddenly startled. Kent tisked as Hayden flexed his arm, sending a softball sized muscle bouncing up and down.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]Amazing, Hayden thought. He felt no pain. None. It was as if his earlier workout never happened. Except, Hayden smiled, this shirt is still way tighter than it was in the morning. Hayden looked up at his friends, both of whom had eyes involuntarily glued to his body. ?Sounds great. I?m starving.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#999999]And he was.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to florida20 For This Useful Post:
convolution (May 18th, 2013), dickasauras (July 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 09:35 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
omg I can't wait for more. I love Hayden.
  #3   Add to poly-nz1972's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 10:29 AM

poly-nz1972 is on a distinguished road
thank you for another awesom chapter, cant wait for the next one
  #4   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 06:11 PM

theseventhwave
Love this story. This might be my favourite chapter of a great story.
  #5   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2011, 01:58 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Please say there's more?
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2011, 09:23 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Intensity for sure!!!
  #7   Add to gooooool's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2011, 01:51 AM

gooooool
moree

Hello and we are looking for more of this story. please don't drop it in the best part. It is now so great as he really surpasses his mentors and competition. Please write and let us thank you in return.
  #8   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2011, 05:35 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I love the muscle workout descriptions. You obviously work out because you've described that rare state when you're in the gym working out and everything just flows. I also love the correlation between the pounding classical music and the workout. I admit I'll never think of Mozart's Lacrimosa from the Requiem quite the same way again. I sang the Requiem in college, then heard it on the soundtrack of the movie "Amadeus" and I have to say it's a terrific, driving piece of music!

Thanks for the great workout descriptions!

I can't wait to see where Hayden grows next! Will he have a "Surprise Symphony" of his own?

mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options