The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 33 votes, 2.70 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 8th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
Steroids and Cumming

Do steroids really increase the number of times a guy can cum? Does it increase volume of the orgasm or just the number of times per day.

The thought is a HUGE turn on, but trying to get the truth of it.

Taylor

yahoo: storyen
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to msllover For This Useful Post:
Big RR (February 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to getbigger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 12:07 AM

getbigger is on a distinguished road
That really depends on the steroid, the cycle, the guy's physiology. From what I'm found, in general, they can make you want it more often, they can make sex more intense, but they also can shut you right down if mot don right. Especially if you don't PCT correctly.
  #3   Add to THE BODYBUILDING GIANT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 09:12 AM

THE BODYBUILDING GIANT is on a distinguished road
some do some dont

more dont than do in my experience
  #4   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 01:58 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
some do some dont

Wouldn't know about that but pineapple juice is supposed to make it taste better.
  #5   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 10:13 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,032 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
some do some dont

You mean you didn't get that big naturally, Nathan? I am not totally against roids because some guys use them the correct way. I am not endorsing them, but for guys like Nathan, they appear to work fine because you are such a pleasant guy. (We need more pictures, Nathan! )
  #6   Add to FuzzyKB's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2011, 10:39 PM

FuzzyKB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by msllover View Post
Do steroids really increase the number of times a guy can cum? Does it increase volume of the orgasm or just the number of times per day.

Taylor
- - - - - - - - - - - -

There is no one single rule here. For the most part from what I have seen in men given large dosages of AS to combat wasting in HIV there is a temporary increase that over time slowly goes away. There are some AS that at least temporarily will increase desire, and again some for a short time may have some increases in ejaculate. The rule however is that it doesn't last.

I was given AS under medical prescription for a short time back in 2001 legitimately. In my own case they did not do a great deal sexually for me.
The big thing that I have seen is that long term the results are usually the opposite and if one is going to practice "better living through chemistry" they really need to know what they are doing and have all the stuff on hand to ramp it up and back down on hand before they start a cycle and then they better understand and know how to do PCT and do it really well.
  #7   Add to msclbldr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2011, 02:31 AM

msclbldr
Send a message via Yahoo to msclbldr
Quote:
Originally Posted by msllover View Post

Taylor
Sorry to rain on your parade, but whilst some gear will make you feel hornier, all exogenus AAS ormones will supress the body's natural testosterone production resulting in ball shrinkage (to a greater or lesser extent) and a reduction in the production of semen. (resultng in small ammounts of cum). This is why testosterone injections are used as a male contraceptive.

Some steroids can lead to errectile dysfunction in some people (known as deca dick), whilst others can cause unwanted and painful errections. Some combinations can give you painfully hard errections but inibit orgasm causing you to pound some poor ass raw in an attempt to cum.
  #8   Add to Djones's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2011, 03:56 AM

Djones is on a distinguished road
There are different types of chemicals used in different kind of steroids which have different effects.
  #9   Add to irish muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2012, 03:43 PM

irish muscle is on a distinguished road
My first cycle had me hard all the time and shooting much more often and more amounts!
  #10   Add to Harlee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:48 PM

Harlee is on a distinguished road
My need for sex increases four-to-five fold when on cycle. I'm naturally alpha male aggressive so even that increases more. Agression is great in gym and in bed.

My balls don't shrink because of the cycle i'm on. I'm 6'2" and 255 now. Need to get to 290 offseason by fall 2013. My sex drive will decrease the longer I stay on cycle but returns to my usual needs - need to fuck twice a day - when i awake and after gym workout.
  #11   Add to Bigm999's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2012, 01:03 PM

Bigm999 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by msclbldr View Post
Sorry to rain on your parade, but whilst some gear will make you feel hornier, all exogenus AAS ormones will supress the body's natural testosterone production resulting in ball shrinkage (to a greater or lesser extent) and a reduction in the production of semen. (resultng in small ammounts of cum).
The majority of the volume of your semen is *not* actual sperm from your balls.

It's mostly supporting fluids generated by your prostate. Sperm production has nothing to do with semen volume. Guys that have had vasectomies have no problem generating cum.
Old January 1st, 2013, 05:30 AM
fhfgjs4c
This message has been deleted by fleXodus.
  #12   Add to indabiz2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:16 AM

indabiz2 is on a distinguished road
When I was on test, I felt like I was 18 again - I would often jack off three or four times a day, and the orgasms were amazing!
  #13   Add to brumboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2013, 01:44 PM

brumboy is on a distinguished road
No offence guys but found this post hot!! Love muscle and Cum!! Message me if anyone feels the same!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brumboy For This Useful Post:
cad21 (February 28th, 2013), Wynfrith (March 7th, 2013)
  #14   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 01:24 AM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Yes, roids sure have a that effect on me! Insane and I love it!! No matter what my cycle is or what roid I take, my cock is throbbing hard 24/7 and while on juice, the roids make me produce insane amounts of precum which I find fucking hot and not everyday, but most and I am telling the truth, I get off 11-12 times a day without going soft whether it be letting some dude worship my huge muscles at the gym and taking a few roid filled loads before I send him home to his wife, or flexing in front of my bathroom mirror raging hard and feeling how huge I am growing and tell myself out loud its just the start which at that point, I usually spray a huge load all over the mirror without even touching my cock and still throbbing hard, I continue flexing and feeling how fucking huge I am and I admit, I close my eyes and picture my huge roided up muscles lifting a bus and then crushing it which I then shoot my second load again without touching my cock! Every word is true and everything I have said about getting into and off roiding up hot dudes into muscle and getting huge and roiding my ex up and helping him pack on some huge muscle is very true! I'm ready to settle down again with a man into muscle that will gladly let me roid him up and help him get huge!!!!!!! I don't know what I get off so much over roiding up a dude and making a monster out of him but I do and it's fucking hot! Right now I have a freakin massive pump just back from the gym, my 11" x 9" roid fueled cock is throbbing hard it hurts and my chair and carpet are soaking wet here with precum!!! I need a hot ass or mouth to pump my roid seed into and feed the guy a little something extra to help his muscle grow big and strong!! Wish you were here! By the way, I love your post and stories! You make my big cock blow roid filled load after load stud and I'd love to make you my next guy to roid up more than Jay Cutler or Branch Warren and help you get fucking massive and stronger than 100 Supermen! How does that sound? Sound pretty hot to me guy and just thinking about it makes my big cock throbb and swell even more!!! Now, after reading my reply handsome, your hot cock better be rock hard over everything I've said and my offer to buy the roids, roid you up and help you become as huge and Superman strong as I am or 10 times bigger and stronger than I am if that's what you want! Now that I have you rock hard, go jerk that beautiful cock off thinking about how freakin huge, superman strong, insanely horny and juiced I am and how I'm going to juice you up even more and help you become bigger and stronger than I am! Don't know if you have ever tasted roids and the mind blowing gains or that you maybe on a cycle right now but why don't you stroke that big cock of yours while thinking about what a huge fucker I am going to turn you into, picture yourself bigger and stronger than the 400lb Jay Cutler and Branch Warren and while you are at it, think about this huge muscle beast either flexing my huge muscles and making my cock explode without even touching myself or m cock exploding from just picking up a syringe and the bottle of roids which turns me on big time and makes me cum and I even blow when I put the needle in my ass and push the roids deep into my glute and becoming so turned on that I blow all over the counter because i know what I am putting into my muscles is going to make me even fucking bigger! So sit and think about all of this and unload that big cock of yours and tell me how many load you blow without going soft or even going soft and getting hard again right away!! Tell me all about it stud, you will make me explode and you will really make me spray a huge load of roid cum all over the wall and desk here if you respond back, hell yes Russell! Please pump me full of your steroids and help me become 10 times bigger and stronger then you are so I can beat you to a pulp and rape that so called unfucked ass and breed you 11-12 times like you say I will cum easily thanks to the roids! Ripping your hot unfucked ass wide open and filling it with my roid seed while I tower over you flexing my much bigger and stronger muscles! Look at how fucking small you are now compared to me Russell! You wanted to roid me up, well look at me now faggot!!! Fucking massive and it's just the start! Your scrawny little ass will not get anymore steroids! Why waste them on a little girl like you Russell! You'll keep the roids coming and feed me bigger Jay Cutler doses and cry while you lay at home in a sling waiting for me to get back bigger and stronger than when I left to flex in your face and show my little man who the real superman is now before I kick your ass and rape you over and over! Damn, that sounds hot and is truthful! I love being a cocky roided up huge, superman strong mean bully and top and taking and fucking any piece of ass I want but I have to admit, for some reason the sound of roiding up a hot guy like you and you becoming 10 times bigger and stronger than I am, beating me to a pulp, raping me and breeding me over and over while you tower over me flexing you massive muscles makes me so throbbing hard several times a week and as I picture it happening, I can easily blow two or three loads! Something about getting beat to a pulp and raped by a huge dude I roided up after all these years of doing the raping and breeding sound very hot to me! What do you think guys? Make anyone throbbing hard or cum? I hope so and if so, I want to hear every detail! So tell me Mslover, have you ever roided? Make me cum and tell me hell yes I am on a huge cycle right now and make me cum again and tell me fucking do it Russell, buy those roids, inject me, feed me and help me grow bigger and stronger than Jay Cutler is! The hell with you, I'll become bigger than Jay, bend him over and bury my cock deep inside that cock teases hot ass without lube, make him scream like a girl before his screams turn to screams of pleasure and he begs you to fuck him harder! I know Jay has been married but I turly believe he lovss getting off over muscle and gets off with other muscle dudes! I'd love to make him my big bottom boy but something tells me that when he is with a muscle roided up beast, Jay is the one on top! I think it would be so freakin hot if Jay Cutler makes Ronny Ruckle take care of his huge throbbing cock which stands proudly up and pointing to his right back stage or in the locker room after Jay does his routine! I know I have said this over and over in the past, but it started happening about a year and a half ago probably closer to two years ago, Jay walks around throbbing hard in the gym, locker room, back stage in his tiny poser and on stage during his routine! It's so hot! Jay is my all time favorite and his huge muscles have always made me cum but now that his cock is rock hard, standing up to his right in his poser while pushing out, he is even hotter! At first, Jay tried to ignore his getting rock hard back stage or on stage, but not for long! If Jay is only semi hard as he walks out on stage, pay close attention, everytime Jay turns around from doing his first rear lat spread and bicep pose, his cock is huge, rock hard and pointing up to his right in his tiny poser and keep watching him pose, he loves to look down at his hard cock as he hits pose after pose and watches his cock jump and throb with every pose which from the huge smile on his face while watching his cock show off, he loves it! He loves walking from one side of the stage to the other with his throbbing cock showing off and looking like it's going to burst free! He is so proud and love it! Then it gets hotter! Jay loves to go out into the audience still obviously rock hard to flex and as he walks out, pay attention to the muscle guys in the audience, it's turns me on big time watching these guys standing with their wife or girlfriend squeezing their crotch and adjust their swelling cocks! Fucking hot seeing these so called str8 muscle dudes getting throbbing hard and off over big muscle like Jay's! Jay eats it up! Years ago he pretty much showed off to the ladies but like I said, about two years ago, something came over Jay that has him loving his cock being throbbing hard all the time and on stage and you can tell he loves going out to the audience, standing up on a chair, hitting a huge double bicep in surrounded by a big group of pretty muscular guys glued to Jay's huge muscles and his hard cock! And pay attention, the so called str8 muscle dudes taking pictures while Jay flexes you can clearly see these dudes pointing and focusing the camera right on Jay's hard cock and poser while he poses and he just smiles big time over it!!! So hot!!!!!!!! Okay, I'm sorry guys for writing a novel, I get carried away when I am on a huge cycle which by the way the first two and a half weeks, I have gained a huge thick, vein covered 34lbs of muscle and my strength and already high sex drive went thru the roof! Love that side effect of the roids! This is not some made up story, everything is true and the things I want to do and my offer to roid you up and other guys who want to get freaky huge, stronger than 10 Supermen and insanely horny 24/7 with me I'll gladly be into buying your gear with no strings attached except you must make mind blowing muscle and strength gains and not waste my roids or I'll cut them off! I'll love getting off big time pumping you full of jay cutler leves of steroids and get off watching you get fucking huge and superman strong and as you do, I'll take you out, show you off, make you flex and show off and beat some ass in front of me, make me fucking proud and when we get home, I'll treat you to more roids and help you become even bigger and stronger so we can be proud lovers, flex, show off, fuck, suck, roid some more, hit the gym harder and grow even bigger!

Again, let me apologize for writing a novel! I am very sorry and hope that most of you if not all over you becoming throbbing hard and turned on while reading my post and cum a few times for me!!! Knowing that you guys enjoyed my message, got throbbing hard and did get off, and really want me to buy the roids and make you fuckers huge, tell me you want me to do that and make me cum! I know a few hot, roided up married muscle guys here who love their wives and sex with them but love getting rock hard over muscle and getting off over muscle before heading home still hard and fucking the wife! My offer goes out to you marreid muscle guys also! Married, roided up, muscle guys who are turned on over muscle and get off over muscle who roid and want to get huge are so fucking hot! Okay, I am really finished with this message right now! Besides, I have to go unload this huge load and clean up this lake of roid filled precum that spewed from my huge cock while writing this! Thinking about feeding you roids msclover is going to make me cum 2-3 times and that is the truth so let me thank you ahead of time for helping me get off over you before I hit the shower and go to bed throbbing hard with a smile on my face! I can't wait to hear from you msclovr!!!!!!! Make it a hot message and tell me helll yes Russell, I want to meet you and for you to roid me up and help me get fucking massive and if any of hot muscle dudes married, bi or gay who are raging hard over my message and would be into my roiding you up and helping you get fucking huge, please write me at [email protected] so we can talk more about it and one more thing you so called str8 roided up muscle dudes, I know all to well that the straightest guy into muscle gets raging hard over muscle and gets off over muscle even if he has to lock the bathroom door with his stack of muscle mags and jerk off a few times over the huge muscle dudes in the magazines! Was I the only one who's porno growing up wasn't girlie magazines or huster, my porno was muscle magazines that I would beat my teen cock off over and over cumming everytime over the muscle monsters on the pages until my teenage cock was so chap from beating off over these hot, huge muscle me that a few times it started bleeding but that didn't stop me lol I loved muscle so much and it made me hard as hell I couldn't put my cock down lol!! And I still love spewing roids loads watching youtube and reading my porn mags( the muscle mags! I hope I'm not alone lol!!!!!!!!! Here is a link to a fucking hot video of Jay Cutler pumping up huge in the gym for a photo shoot and when he gets down lifting, he strips down to his white briefs and when he does, he cock is rock hard and pointing straight out! You can even hear the photographer and his assistant say, "OH MY!" it's so hot! At first Jay bends forward at the waste attempting to get it to go down but he only become more erect! You're not posting this he tell the photographer but as you can tell, it was posted and you can tell that Jay really was turned on that his cock was hugely swollen, he acted like e was embarrassed because his cock was so hard and so visible but he loved it and began posing! It was so hot watching him hit huge pose after pose as his cock throbbed bigger! Then I think the cock teaser in Jay kicked hin even though he didn't let on, as Jay flexed and his cock throbbed even bigger, Jay would squeeze it which made it grow and throb even more! He swatted at and made it go from side to side in his tightie whities..........It is such a hot video and is an example that I am telling the truth about these huge body buiders roiding up on roids or designer roids especially Jay Cutler are boned up big time and proud of it at the gym, in their tiny poser back stage and on stage!!!!! They can't help how fucking hot muscle is and with all that juice in them, they can't help but become rock hard and it's so hot! Over the last year, pay attention to the not so well known up and coming muscle guys who you can tell the have discovered the designer roids that Jay and Bracnh have been using for a long time! These guys have trippled in size, fucking thicker, stronger and it's so inbelieveable and hot how common it is for a large number of bodybuilders to be rock hard on stage anymore and it is so hot! Some of you have asked me for the link to the hot Jay Cutler video and I have shared it with you. I am going to try to post it here for anyone who wants to watch it! Heads up guys, I shot 3 times watching it the first time before it even ended! Enjoy guys and thanks for letting me ramble and I hope to hear from many of you guys especially you msclovr!!!!!! Have a great day boys!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
hotboi (November 3rd, 2013), jetport58 (March 26th, 2013), jtchef (April 8th, 2013), muscleboytom (March 2nd, 2013), myoder (March 17th, 2013), retro500 (March 1st, 2013), roided (March 13th, 2013), theotherguy20 (December 2nd, 2013), vegasmuscleboy (July 15th, 2013), Wynfrith (March 7th, 2013)
  #15   Add to nzbodybuilder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:37 PM

nzbodybuilder is on a distinguished road
Roiding is HOT!

I'm not such the great story teller as BigRR, but I know exactly what it's like to roid up and be honry and always cumming.

I am into week 7 of a 20 week intense roid cycle. I'm taking six different compounds, and I can't get over how INSANE the size and strength gains are!

I'm up 12 kgs already, and am sitting at 113 kgs. The goal is to reach 125 by the end of the cycle in May.

It doesn't take much to get me boned up, and I'm lucky to have a boyfriend who is not only into muscle, and BIG muscle at that, but is also happy to help me relieve pressure (and nothing is ever wasted).

2013 is going to be a big year for me. The overall goal is to reach 140 kgs. Fuck, can't wait! And am LOVING IT!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nzbodybuilder For This Useful Post:
jtchef (April 8th, 2013), retro500 (March 4th, 2013), roided (August 6th, 2013)
  #16   Add to retro500's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2013, 10:51 PM

retro500 is on a distinguished road
I love Big RR
The Following User Says Thank You to retro500 For This Useful Post:
roided (August 6th, 2013)
  #17   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 03:10 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by msclbldr View Post
Sorry to rain on your parade, but whilst some gear will make you feel hornier, all exogenous AAS hormones will suppress the body's natural testosterone production resulting in ball shrinkage (to a greater or lesser extent) and a reduction in the production of semen. (resulting in small amounts of cum). This is why testosterone injections are used as a male contraceptive.
This isn't strictly true. It always depends on the formulation. For Testosterone, all the esterized, oil-soluble forms - decanoate, cypionate, etc. - will do so because they elevate the levels of testosterone and keep them very high over time. Some of them are slightly harder to aromatize to estrogen, and that's what keeps the side effects down.

For testosterone REPLACEMENT with aqueous suspension, uses one takes less than 10mg twice a day.
This is generally safe because you don't go much above what the body normally would make but the chance is still there.

For bodybuilding, one uses a lot more than that. In that case it's going to cause much more and more serious side effects.

So taking it still may require an anti-aromatase to protect the user from getting higher estrogen levels (and thus bitch tits and balding) and/or clomid to prevent suppression of the pituitary's secretion of Leutenizing Hormone, as a result of estrogen; this prevents the associated SHRINKAGE.

This apparently also applies to 'buccal' forms - which are basically held like snuff, 'between cheek and gum' for a slow release like gels.

Sources:
Hudson's FTM (trans) guide at http://www.ftmguide.org/ttypes.html has amazingly detailed info which is good even if you're not trying to change your body from female to male.

The Anabolic Bible at http://www.anabolic-bible.org/Profil...one_suspension is a description of how it's done for bodybuilders.

Bodybuilding/Elite Fitness (BEWARE, they are trying to sell you stuff)
http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com...-steroid-cycle about aromatase inhibitors.

MaleDoc.com http://www.maledoc.com/blog/2010/04/...-works-in-men/ about clomid (stops testosterone-suppression cycle)

Steroid Tips: http://www.steroidtips.com/suspension.htm discusses the insanely high amounts and side effects that come with it. It doesn't seem to be very scientific.

All in all, because of the big fat taboo of sports that says drugs r 4 cheeterz, (note mockery spelling) I don't think there's a whole lot of consistent, well-organized research about the real effects. After all, some doctors still blather on about "roid rage" (but there's no listing for psychiatric side-effects for testosterone on drugs.com, and lots for progesterone and estrogen.)

And a quick strange note; white mushrooms, which are basically the immature form of the portobello mushroom when kept covered before harvesting, Agaricus bisporus, have a significant anti-aromatase action.

Time to start eating mushrooms again.
  #18   Add to cad21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2013, 07:23 AM

cad21 is on a distinguished road
Don't know why, but the thought of roiding up with another muscle dude and then fucking like horny bulls is so hot to me..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cad21 For This Useful Post:
Big RR (December 16th, 2013), hshunk (April 24th, 2013), retro500 (May 31st, 2013), The Magus (July 31st, 2013)
  #19   Add to The Magus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2013, 08:05 AM

The Magus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Magus
Quote:
Originally Posted by cad21 View Post
Don't know why, but the thought of roiding up with another muscle dude and then fucking like horny bulls is so hot to me..
Right now, all I can think about is getting a workout buddy, getting our shots, working out, and then jerking off together as we enjoy our pump.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Magus For This Useful Post:
Big RR (December 16th, 2013), cad21 (July 14th, 2013), polomuscle (July 14th, 2013), theotherguy20 (December 2nd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options