The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to burlemarx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2011, 04:48 PM

burlemarx is on a distinguished road
Muscle in Miami/Ft Lauderdale

30 y/o aspiring nonprofessional bodybuilder; current stats are 6'0" tall, 255lbs, 48" chest, 19" arms, 28" legs. my goal is to get as freaky and huge as possible through any means necessary (i'm not entirely unschooled when it comes to "vitamins," and would prefer that you be similarly experienced).

i'm looking to make a connection with a kindred spirit... hopefully this personal ad will help achieve that goal. i dont care how big you are right now, just as long as your desires for muscle growth, weight gain, hugeness, etc, are a strong part of your sexual fantasies, your daytime hobbies, and your overall lifestyle. i need someone who craves muscle growth as much as i do, on both a sexual fantasy level and a hobby/recreation level. i'm tired of going on dates (and sometimes having relationships) with guys who just arent that into muscle growth. my last boyfriend was a former college linebacker, a huge beefy muscled tank of a man... but sadly he didnt care at all about lifting, and MG fantasies played no part in his sex life. these are all reasons why he's now my ex boyfriend instead of my current boyfriend. i don't wanna waste my time going through this again... and again... and again... so here i am, resorting to cheesy personal ads

age-wise, please dont be a LOT younger or a LOT older than me (although if forced to choose between a 20 y/o and a 50 y/o, i'd choose the older guy).

race-wise, i dont care what color you are (but all redheads move to the front of the line). special fondness for guys shorter than me, but it's not a deal-breaker if you're 6'4.

in summary, i'm looking to make a connection with someone who's really really REALLY into muscle growth in all aspects of his life: fantasy and reality. it doesn't matter how big you are now; what matters are the thoughts and strategies for future growth (fantasy and real-life) happening in your brain. i hope that makes sense...?

so, if you regularly wack off to the fantasy of guys (including yourself) growing bigger and blowing up with muscle, if you have found these desires to be an issue when you try to get emotionally close to a guy, if you are sick of experiencing this fantasy stuff alone in your room and want to share it with another like-minded human being, either as friends, gym buddies or possibly romantic partners... please consider dropping me a line.

please live in or near the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area and have some mode of transportation (let's face it, public transit here is a joke). contact me here or at my other email: [email protected]. if you care to see what i look like, just do a search in the Before & After transformations section for a thread posted by me called "Three Years, 100+ Lbs". thank you and god bless.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options