The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to voyagerob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 12:45 PM

voyagerob is on a distinguished road
22 inch arms - my date experience part 1

Evolution is the best site ever, I have been a member for a while so I felt its about time I contributed so I reluctantly decided to share an exceptional unexpected experience I recently had. This is my first posting on Evolution, I hope U enjoy it.

Last week I went on a date with a guy who has 22 inch arms and it was amazing, he was massive in that off season BB kind of way my favorite body type. When you meet someone in person you never know what to expect and most of the time its disappointing but in this case he far exceeded my expectations. We had been talking on the phone for more than 3 weeks before we met so we did get to know each other but did not really know what the other looked like aside from a few pix exchanged on iphone and we all know how that can go. Before we met I had no idea how massive he was although he did mention that he was 5'11 270 with 22 inch arms but I never took him seriously because we were always joking around with each other and at this point we had such a great rapport I did not care what he looked like.

On the phone he was cocky arrogant and confident but Im a smart ass that always put him in his place and he like it. We seemed to find common ground from our very different backgrounds. Its was challenging for us to meet we both travel for work but it finally happened last week when he insisted I come to his place and hang out which I did. The anticipation had been building for so long that when I rang the doorbell I had insane butterflies in my stomach as the door slowly opened to reveal no one, He was hiding behind the door. Still not knowing what to expect he he peaked around laughing and just grabbed me in a big ol bear hug. When he put me down he arrogantly said as he looked down at his massive heaving chest and crazy arms, "so how do I look? better than my pix? I know I do?" and he did. I replied "so how tall are you again?" he answered "5'11" I replied "I didn't think they stacked shit that high" He laughed like crazy, the whole evening was like that. I had a comeback for every arrogant remark he made, and he made a bunch it was great fun.

I am 5'8 185 solid and he is 5'11, but when he walked over to turn down the TV he appeared to be much shorter than me, strange I thought. So as he walked back to me it was like he started growing and I realized that he is so thick and wide he appears short from any distance. This was a huge turn on for me. He was bear foot wearing cargo shorts and a workout sweatshirt with ripped off sleeves revealing the most insane arms I have ever seen. My X had 18 inch arms and was my hight resembling Juggernaut from the X-men but this a whole new unexpected level.(R U starting to see a pattern) He proudly flexed his arms and rolled his massive chest for me so I grabbed them thinking they must be soft, they were solid as a rock, no fat no synthol, no way I thought. I was now rock hard but did not want him to know so I quickly backed off and rolled my eyes like I was getting board and went to sit down on the couch. I was not sure If he was into me or not so I was not going to push. Turns out he was into me and mentioned how he really thought I was handsome and liked my looks and stocky build. He quickly sat down next to me and said he wanted to cuddle which I just love so he buried his head in my chest as he spread out over the couch. It was truly awesome 2 have this huge powerhouse just want to cuddle with me as I caressed his head arms and chest it was great. I could feel the power in his hands as they touched mine and his biceps were like nuclear power plants warm and powerful as I rubbed them, Im sure he could bench press a car. I could have done this all night, but things got a little more interesting as the night progressed. This is the kind of guy I fantasize about and imagine smaller guys growing into this kind of superman. It was surreal and fun. Could I possibly date someone like this?

Got to get back to work now but will finish sharing the rest of my date with U soon.

V

Last edited by voyagerob; October 25th, 2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: correct spelling
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 01:37 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story -- you should post some pix!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to condemned88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 01:39 PM

condemned88 is on a distinguished road
Freggin' AWESOME!!!!
  #4   Add to jman250's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 03:59 PM

jman250 is on a distinguished road
Wow! Hope it works out! Keep us posted.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
  #5   Add to voyagerob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2011, 09:55 PM

voyagerob is on a distinguished road
I hope it works out also but in my experience extreme people often have extreme issues but I am willing to see if this goes anywhere. As for posting any pix, that will never happen I would never do that to anyone with out permission I am a very private person which is why its taken me so long to put any postings up on this site at all. This is the first and only time I have ever posted on any web site.
  #6   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 09:52 AM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
lucky you man! hope it goes well
  #7   Add to ilovemuscle1234's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 06:03 PM

ilovemuscle1234
Rest of the date, please

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size