The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to kastawaykid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2011, 10:45 PM

kastawaykid is on a distinguished road
Theo's Blue Ribbon- Part 1

Alright peeps, I am working on the next part of this story.

I thought I would post what I have now, so I can get some feedback and see if there would be any interest in what comes next.

Its my first story in a while, id love to hear what you think.

Theo Barker was your average plaid shirt, thick rimmed glasses , and fedora wearing hipster. He was getting his undergrad at CU in Boulder, CO in recreation and tourism. Even though he wore all the clothes that a usual hipster would wield, he had to search extra hard for them. Today had been rough for Theo, this was the day that he had been fearing for most of his young gay life. He had tipped the scales at 325 lbs. Luckily he wore his weight well, but seeing that number was killer for him. At 5? 8? he couldn?t pull the lumberjack look off, hell he couldn?t even grow a decent mustache even at 23.

?fuck? he thought. ?I thought I ate well enough, I?ve been riding my bike all around town, and nothing works, I still get bigger and bigger?

Theo had always been attracted to muscle, he played football and threw in track in high school; he was no stranger to gym. That?s why he was so heavy and could carry it so well. But spending all that time in the gym with the upper classmen, shooting steroids and the chiseled beach bodies. All he wanted was to look like them. Wanting to feel every crevice, taste the sweat gleaming from the boulder like pecs of his dream man.

It was always the daydream that occupied his mind, weather being in class or riding his bike around town, and as usual it was the one that filled his mind as he was riding to the local thrift store. He had to get a new pair of pants after popping the button for the last time on his skinny jeans. He had had enough the hipster lifestyle was going to have to wait, or just fall aside, wearing skinny jeans didn?t do it anymore. He loved the way he felt but he couldn?t walk right.

As he parked his bike outside the thrift store, Theo looked up to see the most handsome man get out of a green 2011 Volvo. Towering at what looked like 6? 6?, He had long blond curly hair, under a loose fitting beany, black ray ban glasses, a blue and green plaid shirt that was being pulled tight over pecs and barely fit over his biceps. Every step he took his shirt would rise slightly above his midriff and show the perfect V leading down to the tightest pants he had ever seen a man wear, he had quite the bulge, but he was flabbergasted at the sinewy thighs and diamond like calves, it looked like the pants had been painted on his perfect body. He had never seen a man so beautiful anywhere, when he finally peeled his eyes away from the Adonis, he reached down to put his lock on his bike. Then he heard it...

?RIIIIP?

He looked down and there was a huge tear in the crotch of his pants going all the way up his ass, Of course it was right in front of the hot guy he had seen park his Volvo not thirty seconds before. He was petrified, he stayed in the position until he heard the bell ring and the hot guy had walked into the store.

?Thank God? he thought, ?I couldn?t bear to see his face, he was probably smirking and laughing at how much of a fat ass I must seem to be.?

He grabbed his bag and continued into the store.

He browsed the jeans section and found countless amounts of the perfect pair of jeans. But they were all size 28, 32, and 34. The only pair he found in his size were old man jeans with the scrunchy material that held it over his ass. Never wanting to be seen in that kind of pant, he started to leave the store.

As he was leaving the store he bumped into a thick person standing in the way.
It was the guy in the Volvo. He was holding the perfect pair of brown corduroy pants. Theo had longed to wear a pair of pants of that quality every since he came out.

Then he heard his voice. ?My bad dude, I wasn?t paying very much attention. I forgot to donate these old pair of pants, they?re way to big for me now.?

?What the hell? thought Theo. ?How was he ever be too big to fit into any pair of pants, He?s perfect.?

?Now that I think about it, these pants look like they might fit you? said the handsome man. ?What are you 42, 44??

?Um? these pants are 42.? He choked. As he referenced the shredded pants he was currently wearing.

?Good, these are 44. I was about to sell them, but it looks like you might need them more than I need the money, why don?t you take them off my hands.? He said as he threw the pants to Theo with a smile. ?Now why don?t you go try those on in the fitting room, you don?t want to wear a pair of shredded pants home?

?Thanks? said Theo. As he looked pulled the pants away from his face, ?Im? Theo? he said. But it was spoken to the wind. The man had disappeared and so had the Green Volvo.

As he walked into the store to try the pants on, Theo was in awe from the brief and kind encounter with the man of his dreams.

After making it into the fitting room, peeling off the shredded jeans. Theo was able to fit right in to the new pair of pants. They fit him like a glove, like they had been tailored to fit every curve of his body.

?Holy shit, these are amazing.? He thought as he gawked at himself in the mirror. ?This is incredible.?

When Theo left the store, he had a new swagger, a flair of confidence that he had never felt before. As he unlocked his bike and threw the old pair of pants into his basket he saw a brown paper bag sitting in it, with a post-it note stuck to it.
He pulled it off the bag, and he read?

?Sorry about your pants, whenever I got that embarrassed I would always need a beer, so you can have these ones on me.?

Theo looked into the bag and saw a six-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon. He continued reading,

?This is my second favorite beer, my favorite is from some obscure brewing company you?ve never heard of. Give me a call sometime maybe I can share one with you. Cheers, Bryant. 303-678-7788. PS, don?t drink too much, these beers can pack a punch?

?Strange?, thought Theo. As he unlocked his bike and started peddling home. ?What kind of golden ticket did I get in order for this hot guy to give me a pair of pants then leave me a six pack of my favorite beer?.

As Theo rode into his apartment complex, he had realized that he was very thirsty.

He opened up his door, put his bike into the closet grabbed the bag of Pabst, pulled one out, turned on the TV, started watching ?Mad Men?, cracked it open, took a deep breath, and chugged half the can.

Immediately he had quite the reaction, he felt a loud rumble in his stomach and he let out a long, BURRRRRPPPPP. ?Tastes different? he thought as he looked over the can, there was nothing different from what he usually saw. Then didn?t think anything more.

Theo continued to watch Mad Men, and finished the beer. While he was watching the show, his thirst still wasn?t quenched. He got up and pulled out another beer from the bag, popped it open, and started drinking another beer.

By the time the next episode of Mad men rolled around he had finished the second beer. As he was about to burp again he reached down to hold his stomach. ?I must have drunk those Pabst?s a little to fast? thought Theo. ?I need to lay down?. Then it came again.

BUUUUURRRRPPPPPPP!

?Holy Balls!, that was the greatest burp I?ve ever had in my life?

Then suddenly he felt a very warm buzz hit his body, then it started to shake, he ran as fast as he could to see what was happening n the mirror. As he reached the mirror, he saw that he was sweating buckets, it seemed as though he was melting.

?What the fuck? What?s happening to me??

Then he looked in awe, as his shirt and pants started to get baggier on him. Eventually his brand new pair of pants fell off and lay at his ankles. It looked like he was swimming in the plaid shirt that had not ten minutes earlier been close to popping every button with any sudden movement.

Before he could rip off the shirt to see what was happening, Theo started to burn up, the sensation was incredible, he felt it between his toes, through his veins and into every single hair follicle. A force of energy erupted from his body throwing his arms out to the side, and his head back. The most immense orgasm filled his body, and caused him to cream the baggy underwear he was still wearing.

But that was nothing for what was about to happen next.

Thanks for reading! There will be a new part very soon!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:32 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Theo's Blue Ribbon

This story is starting off very HOT. I hope Theo gets HUGE and gets to meet the guy who gave him the pants. I am a 68 year old guy who has diabetes and can not drink beer due to the sugar. But I can sure dream and wish I was as big as the guys in the stories. Thanks for writing what I am unable to do.
Please keep writing and let us know in pounds how big a person is. The reason for this is easier for us to comprehend. Thanks again. Remember the bigger the better.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options