The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
New Story: The Beast Within

Links: **Part 2**
**Part 3**

This is going to be my first "serious" story since my coming to this board. As always, comments, comments, comments! I want to know what you think! It starts off dark, but it'll get much better, I promise!

--------------
The Beast Within
--------------

The beast quickened its pace, anxious for what lay ahead. The dark of the night shrouded its form, the chill in the air streaming past it. Suddenly, it stopped. First, it looked left, eyeing the alleyway that it had come across. Scanning the darkness before it, the creature found nothing of interest between the two dilapidated buildings. Then turned right, and sniffed at the chill winter air. Sensing something, it darted, paws scraping against the cobblestone, clicking and whispering secrets to the road below.

With triumph, the thing roared, having reached its goal. The night echoed with its howling, but none but the beast would hear it. The air became still again. No hint remained of the thing's presence, save for the faint smell of matted fur.

-----

"Good morning, Greenstown! It's seven o'clock and there's ---"

The sound of the radio was cut off, as the moaning figure lying in the bed got ready for the new day that lay ahead. Moving on uncertain feet, Tyrone made for the bathroom, making the door on his third attempt.

Waking up with a monster of a hangover was a regular occurance for Ty, especially on a saturday morning. Taking a cold shower didn't usually help with the headache, but at least he was more alert. Stopping only to brush his teeth, Ty quickly got into his jogging clothes and practically leapt out the door, ready to make the most of his morning.

The figure that left 127 George Lane at 7:28 could only be described as earnest. Ty enjoyed his morning run, and it showed. His jogging gear consisted of fresh gray sweats, and a laid-back hoodie that was filled out quite nicely across the shoulders.

Ty wouldn't have been described as muscular, but anyone on the street that morning would have noticed his keenly athletic build, and commented on his good looks, but what would really stand out was his snow-white hair. At only 21, Ty wasn't old by any stretch of the imagination, yet his hair was naturally a perfect white. When it was clean. Old folks have a distinctive gray, but Ty's hair wasn't like that- it was white, plain and simple.

As Tyrone turned the corner of George onto President St, the sun was just coming up over the park's trees, casting a golden glow across the world. No one was noticeably around, so Ty took off his hoodie. His faint four-pack and thin, slender build displayed proudly, he set off, wanting to finish his two miles before eight.

-----

Settling down from his run, Ty threw his hoodie across the back of a convenient chair in his kitchen before sitting down and unfurling the morning paper. The recent snowstorm and the current economic crisis were shouted by the front page, with touches of "Candidate this," and "Governor that" sprinkled throughout the headlines.

Ty turned to the classifieds after perusing the front fold, bored with and indifferent to the world at large. The usual junk displayed before him; no interesting jobs, no useful ads. He sighed, and was about to flip to the sports when something caught his eye.

"[COLOR="Olive"] MaGETec - Research opportunity for males of 18-33 years of age in your area. Generous $1200 compensation, see location for details. 3102 West Haven Avenue.[/COLOR]"

Ty couldn't help but notice the advertisement - MaGETec was a world-renowned research firm which had invented or perfected almost everything in a modern fitness institution. Supplements, supplies, equipment - you name it, if it didn't have the MaGETec logo on it, no one bought it these days.

Its research opportunities were also well known. They were always having test runs of some new supplement or treatment, and they compensated well. Of course, there were the stories. Like any research firm so well known, a certain mythos began to form around it. There was talk of a man who grew an extra arm, of someone who lost all feeling in their toes.

But all those stories were made up, they said. And besides, ran the argument, who'd pass up such a great payday when they were running research in the area. It might even have other benefits, too, they said.

And that was how Ty found himself in front of the towering monolith that was MaGETec regional headquarters that afternoon.

Last edited by maximum360; November 11th, 2011 at 02:31 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Skinny as a Rail

Aww, crap. Double Post.

Will some moderator please delete the other thread with this name? Thanks!
  #3   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
mmmmmm i like the start i hope you get done what you wish and im looking forward to the next part!
  #4   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2011, 09:45 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
wow very interesting start.
  #5   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Skinny as a Rail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionor_King View Post
mmmmmm i like the start i hope you get done what you wish and im looking forward to the next part!
Thank you! Part 1(B) is in the works, and I already know what part 2 will look like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvershadow
wow very interesting start.
Thanks! I wanted to do something different, but intriguing. I hope I have succeeded?

Part 1(B) will be posted no later than this time next week, and depending on how I feel about mine editing, even as early as tomorrow.

TEASER: It involves lab coats, a mysterious document, and a massive cover-up... There's even some foreshadowing already, in part 1(A)!
  #6   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Skinny as a Rail

------------
Part 2
------------

This is Tyrone: Average, athletic build male, aged 21. At 5'11", he isn't very imposing, but at least his 174lbs. frame is clean and proportional. His main distinctive feature is his white hair; Not gray, snow white. His favorite drink is scotch-on-the-rocks, and he always wears gray or dark green outfits. Ty is lactose intolerant, and his first kiss was a high-school crush named Grant.

Ty knew early on that he was gay, and was out and open about the fact since middle school. He idolized the stereotypical jock physique during his high-school years, and Ty began lifting weights to try out for the football team. He never made the team, but kept at the weights anyway.

Ty is now a college junior, studying industrial biochemistry and bioengineering. He doesn't get out much anymore, but when he does, it's usually either to (A), drink, or (B), look for work to pay the bills.

----

Ty stared at the imposing MaGETec regional headquarters for a long time. It was 49 stories high, towering over all the local offices nearby. The MaGETec logo was displayed proudly on the front of the building, the red symbol being the only color on the building other than the blue-tinted windows.

Ty made up his mind, and finally went through the revolving door.

The front lobby was just as cold and impersonal as the building's exterior, with a row of doors on one side and a row of elevators on the other, separated by a reception desk.

The woman at the reception desk looked up when Ty entered, and said, "We don't do tours on weekdays," before returning to her paperwork.

Ty continued walking to the desk. "I'm here about the research ad. This is the right address, right?"

Ty held up his copy of the ad, which the receptionist squinted at, before muttering "No one ever tells me anything around here," and picking up a telephone.

"Hey, Sam? Is the research department running any programs right now? I've got someone with one of our ads."

After a very long pause, she looked up with a bored expression. "Purple door, to your left, thankyoufornotsmoking, haveaniceday," and began working on her paperwork again.

Ty, similarly bored with the receptionist, was glad to get out of the lobby. Finding the purple door, he stepped through into a waiting area. It was completely empty except for a few chairs and a desk. A little sign on the desk read "Please fill out the forms and be seated. Someone will be with you shortly. This area under electronic surveillance."

Ty took a form, and began to fill it out. It was full of seemingly random questions, including questions ranging from "What is your favorite color?" to "Describe your physical appearance in your own words."

Ready to do pretty much anything to make his $1200, Ty answered all of them.

Sitting down with his completed form, Ty began to wait.

----

"Are you sure?" said the Director.

"Absolutely," replied the attendant, consulting his clipboard. "At a dose of 110, there was a 20% increase in specimen B-7 relative to its control pair. We expect the process to be much more exaggerated in humans, however. Under the right conditions, 70% or even 80% might be expected."

"And you believe you've found the... ...right conditions?"

"Y-yes, sir."

"Then the project may proceed as planned. Use the regular precautions, though. Just to be safe. We don't need anyone else snooping around here... and don't make the same mistakes! Lose another test subject and your project is cut!"

----

The thing waited, agitated and anxious. It didn't dare go out during the day again, so it waited in an old dumpster. Using its claws, it had managed to carve out a nest among the rubbish, somewhere it could wait until the moon shining again rose in the night sky.
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Okay, it seems likely that the Thing in the dumpster and the Beast in alley are one in same. And are the missing test subject B-7...

And that it looks like they planning to shot Ty (soon to be specimen B-8? or will it be C-1?) up with some thing 3.5 to 4 times stronger than what made B-7 what he is now; nesting in rubbish, waiting for moon rise, to again prowl the cobblestone streets lined with dilapidated buildings, and bay at the moon.

Ender
  #8   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Skinny as a Rail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Okay, it seems likely that the Thing in the dumpster and the Beast in alley are one in same. And are the missing test subject B-7...

And that it looks like they planning to shot Ty (soon to be specimen B-8? or will it be C-1?) up with some thing 3.5 to 4 times stronger than what made B-7 what he is now; nesting in rubbish, waiting for moon rise, to again prowl the cobblestone streets lined with dilapidated buildings, and bay at the moon.

Ender
Mmm... Who said that test subject B-7 was missing?

And also, while you are right in supposing that the Thing and the Beast are the same, who said it was only baying at the moon? We only get glimpses at the creature so far

I won't comment further, you'll just have to wait for the next part! I want to try to at least post one part a week, at the minimum. Check back late saturday/early sunday: I should be done with part 3 by then.
  #9   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Skinny as a Rail

------------
Part 3
------------

"Subject A-7's tracer is back online!"

"Quickly - Get a lock on it! And don't lose it like last time!"

The bright lab was suddenly a flurry of activity, with personnel and scientists rushing about, pressing buttons and typing on computer terminals.

"We have a location!"

"Send the retrieveal team! And hook up the subject to the extractor immediately. Four nights' absorbtion is far more than normal," barked the Director. "It's form may be unstable from the buildup."

----

"Thank you, mister... what was it now --"

"Please call me Ty."

The attendant smiled. "Okay, Ty. Your waiver and confidentiality agreement are in order, and you understand that during your week-long stay here at the lab, you are to have no contact with anyone outside this facility?"

"Yes," he responded.

"Then I'll just have you initial here, saying that I've gone over these conditions with you."

Ty initialed in the box, and the attendant stood. "Good. Now, if you'll follow me I'll introduce you to the Director's assistant, who will be in charge of your testing and also in charge of data collection. Just this way."

Ty followed the man through a maze of passages, down a flight of steps, and into an elevator.

He was excited to begin, sure that any test that took a whole week's worth of rigorous data monitoring must be both cutting edge and very, very cool.

Would it be a new suppliment? New equipment he was supposed to test? Ty knew his home gym could use some improvement; his MaGETec equipment was out of date by 5 years, now, which meant that newer nanobot enhancers weren't compatible. And he'd run out of standard suppliment last week, so he wasn't getting the same pump that he was used to.

"Here we are," the attendant said as the elevator chimed for floor B11. "You'll find the testing area to your right, the labs and gym straight ahead, and extended stay areas equipped with our standard data-collection units to your left. This floor is for your experiment group only, so feel free to explore and get acquainted with your surroundings. Gregory will be down shortly to explain testing procedure and what your responsibilities are regarding this test. He will also answer any questions you may have regarding procedure, and will explain the focus product you will be testing. Thank you, and have a nice day!"

The attendant turned around again before Ty had even finished registering what he had been saying, and was through the elevator and away just as quickly.

----

The gym actually turned out to be quite nice, with the latest products proudly displayed in the center, with older equipment like Smart Lifts and Smart Rowers lined against the wall. Ty didn't have long to appreciate it, though, when the elevator chimed again in the main hall. He walked back out to find a thin and slightly short man in a white lab coat in front of the elevator, looking stressed and very tired.

"Good afternoon! I am Gregory, the senior lab technician, assistant to the Director of Research, and will be monitoring you for the next seven days." He held out his hand, and Ty shook it.

"You will be the first in a test of a new nanobot enhancer, designed to accelerate lifting gains by manufacturing growth hormones from protein in the body. During the test, please act as normally as possible in these lab conditions. This means sleeping at your regular times, engaging in the same level of activity that you usually do, and engaging yourself however you normally would. The lab and gym space is shared between you and the technicians running this project, but the living spaces are not. Feel free to make yourself at home there, apart from breaking anything."

"Now, if you'll kindly follow me into the lab, we'll give you your nanocapsule, and you'll then be left to do as you please for the rest of the week. Data will be periodically recorded by the equipment throughout the floor here, so you needn't do anything other than act normally here during your stay."

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options