The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to afleitch's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2011, 02:11 PM

afleitch is on a distinguished road
The Unstoppable Andy Wu - Part 1

My er...first story. Be gentle...or tear into it with rusy hooks

Part 1

Andy Wu was pretty damn hot.

Sleek dark hair, with a beautiful face blessed with sturdy asian features and easily six foot. I should have known that. He was also magnificently muscled. He'd been working out since he was 14. Lightly at first of course but he soon joined the rugby team and excelled at the sport. Rugby training had combined with his generous genetics to produce an 18 year old stud.

His looks, his build and his general polite manner (easily the nicest guy at school) won him many admirers and more than a few pairs of jealous eyes. Callum was a guy at our school, who shall we say was always 'not quite'; not quite as muscled, handsome or liked as Andy. It enraged him daily, but Callum believed he ?bet? Andy in at least one feature. He struck the first and only blow against the stud. The confrontation took place in the school changing rooms. Andy always changed quickly; he never felt the need to show off. He always thought the showers were for showering and the changing rooms for changing. Besides he had some studying to do. Callum began talking about him as if he wasn't there. He got his cohort of friends to join in taunting. Andy remained calm, looked away and kept changing. That was his style; modest and hot. Every time the cohort commented on him he proved them wrong with each and with every single move his body made as he changed; not saying a word. Callum, seizing his moment piped up: "Sure he's good big muscles but I bet you he's got a small co.."

Callum never got to finish what we all knew he was about to say. In an uncharacteristic show of vanity, Andy let his towel slip, turned round to face the cohort and displayed his endowment.

Silence.

I caught up with Andy after history class;

"Hey man, that was awesome, you should have seen the looks on their faces.."
"I know", he replied "I don't know what came over me. I just got so mad. It was a race thing too, people just assuming..."
"Of course. But it's spread around the school like wildfire."

I slapped him on the back in my usual oafish manner. Caught unawares he lunged forward spilling his books onto the floor.

"I'm sorry man", I replied as he bent down to pick up the papers. I began to help him collect his things when I spotted a piece of paper with a strange design on it. It was a circle, with inscriptions inside that I couldn't read. "What's that?" I enquired. Andy?s face turned red.

"It's just a design I have for a tattoo"
"It's cool...why does the caption say 'muscle growth' though, I mean...er?what does that mean?"

Andy went a deeper shade of red. I'd known him since we were both 10 years old and I knew him better than he probably knew himself. At least, I knew what he wanted even when he couldn't admit it for himself. "Look Andy, I know." He looked at me with look of guilt which I thought best to ignore. "I know what you want for yourself, why you went to the gym at 14, why you play rugby, why you work out more than Callum and his stupid friends combined. You want to be huge don't you?"

Andy turned to face me, his eyes wet with tears.

"More than you will ever know" he cried.
"Tell me Andy, we are friends yeah?"
"Yeah we are. I just want to be massive, a behemoth, gargantuan. I want to have to adjust how I walk in order to carry my body. I want to be so pumped, so swole, so HUGE" Andy explained to me his recurring dream. He was so big, there were no more bodybuilding competitions, no more strongmans. He was the strongest, the biggest, the most ripped. He imagined himself standing on the winners podium at the Olympics with ten, twenty, thirty gold medals around his chest. The winner of everything.

The tears had stopped now. A smile had broken out on his face. "You wanted to get that out of your system for some time!" I replied, He nodded in response. I asked him what the tattoo design was about, why he had sketched it. Turned out it was his last resort, so desperate he was for growth. The design, he told me was Chinese; Han Dynasty in fact. Legend had it that warriors who had it tatooed on their arm had grown to monsterous proportions and defended the kingdom and the emperor. Far fetched I know, but I could see the desperation in his eyes. Andy had always played fair in life. It's why he was so well liked. He never juiced, despite the temptation around him, especially at the local gym which made him even more proud of his physique. That idea still didn't cross his mind; steroids were not to be his last resort.

"Okay man, let's get this done"

On Saturday morning I met with Andy at the bus stop as I've done nearly every Saturday for years. He had his design, he had his money and an hour and a half later he had his tattoo. It was pretty impressive and I told him that even if it didn't work, he'd still have a cool tattoo.

"And yeah, I'm pretty amazed that you were able to get it in gold; I didn't think that was possible."
"What do you mean gold, I got it in black ink"

Andy held up his arm; "It is gold, what on earth is going ooooAHHH!", Andy slumped to the ground and clutched his stomach. Beads of sweat formed on his body and his veins bulged. I stepped forward to lift him off the ground "STAY BACK!" he cried.

"Yes" he sighed as his back exploded with size and burst his shirt
"Yes" he whimpered as his arms swelled and destroyed his tee
"Yes" he laughed as his chest ballooned and he stood up to allow his body room to breathe

I was genuinely stunned. He?d achieved the results of six months of intensive workouts in a matter of seconds. We ran to the drug store to use the coin operated scales. Andy had been an impressive 230. As he stood on the scales I couldn?t believe what it said. 255. He?d added 25 pounds of muscle onto his frame.

?Congrats!? I laughed
?Thank you. Just getting warmed up.?

Last edited by afleitch; November 16th, 2011 at 10:49 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to afleitch For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2011, 05:03 PM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Quote:
Originally Posted by afleitch View Post
Callum turned to face me, his eyes wet with tears.
I do believe that this is supposed to say: ANDY turned to face me, his eyes with tears.

Other than that the story is well written and I look forward to seeing where this story goes.

#3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like what I read here, very nice stuff, especially concerning Andy's desires, I want to see that happening, or at least some reference to it being possible that he would become the perfect athletic specimen, winning all kinds of medals and prizes with seeming ease. Please continue!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2011, 06:59 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
ohhhh. I have seen tattoo muscle stories but I really enjoy your take on it. Especially with the magic and history involved you can really expand on that if you wanna make a long story or series. I am also curious how this may effect their friendship and Andy's personalty.
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2011, 12:27 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Massive muscle growth on hot Asian guys is a fantastic combination! I loved the installment and hope you have lots of fun developing it, I'm sure it will be just as hot as this great chapter!

Congratulations!
  #6   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2011, 12:51 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by afleitch View Post
My er...first story. Be gentle...or tear into it with rusy hooks
*snrk!* To quote the woman who sold me my first pair of contact lenses (After she mentioned that some people are a little nervous in the beginning about having to handle them and being so close to the eyes, and I responded by reaching up and sticking my index finger directly onto my left eyeball):

Quote:
"...You'll be fine."

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options