The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:03 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
post your favorite muscle worship clips

i have recently stumbled across a few that - well -- um wow. here is one - i have a few more

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:06 PM

the ultimate

to me this is the ultimate. leaves me speechless

i think its thomas mach. anyone know anything about it - does he end up banging her? does she strip the posing trunks off him? i mean really, it looks like thats where its headed. if it didnt, she must have been dripping wet

this (and the other snippets on youtube) are just ridiculously hot. ridiculous.

#3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2011, 06:17 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Yet another reason....

....to work chest!

--as if we needed any more encouragement!

Hot, indeed!

#4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2011, 06:37 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm pretty sure Naoyuki and I stayed at the first place once. Zeb and the other guy weren't in residence at the time, unfortunately!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2011, 06:21 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
Speaking of Tomas Mach . . .
  #6   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2011, 06:35 PM

Big Bruce Patterson and two little, skinny guys. Pretty hot.
  #7   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2011, 06:46 PM

Gauge and Jeremy Jordan. I love when Jeremy's riding the big man's back and actually starts panting. Too hot!
  #8   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2011, 06:47 PM

Gauge and Jeremy Jordan

I love when Jeremy's riding the big man's back and actually starts panting. Too hot!
  #9   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2011, 08:30 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
I like this movie very much:

But unfotunately I didn't saw full version because I can't buy it.
  #10   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,317 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
That was worth watching just for the crunching noises and the blond wig.
  #11   Add to inbhm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2011, 09:31 PM

inbhm is on a distinguished road
The lil guy's bones sure are crunchy...
  #12   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2011, 07:31 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
Have you got some cassinelli's big - small movies?
Can you put even one of them on megaupload? I would love to see one of them, but I'm to poor to buy it.
  #13   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2011, 03:53 PM

Lift & Carry

Stephan from Germany. He's fucking awesome as hell! A total alpha. What a MAN!

#14   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2011, 09:37 PM

mango is an unknown quantity at this point
big guys lifting skinny guys....uh

I effing loved the top two videos, and the one with Bruce Patterson being massaged by the handsome thin men, I would have gotten off hugely to see him topped by them in turn or in a three way with Bruce in the middle, he's just so beautiful. But lifting skinny guys and pushing them around is a fantasy that doesn't bother me, I know everybody is getting paid or enjoying it, but I can't imagine a sexy fantasy in my small brain for it. It just looks annoying and if someone gets off on it I would be very gratefull for a quick idea of what is going on in your mind when watch it that turns you on. Or is it not about sex at all. In which case I'd still love to know why you like it a lot.
I'll be frank myself and say I am turnd on when big guys who look like Bruce get seduced or used by a skinny guy who's a little cute. Thats One of my things that appears to be an unusual fantasy. I guess these are not fantasies but something asexual, something about sheer power. But anyway I wouldnt say anybody is "worshipping" or even attracted to the big guys in these clips. To use a hip phrase from the seventies maybe "my bag (interests) is too small (narrow). Anyway, I'll get off your case now.
  #15   Add to sensortech2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2011, 11:47 PM

sensortech2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozman View Post
Stephan from Germany. He's fucking awesome as hell! A total alpha. What a MAN!]
You beat me to posting this video. Yes, it's new, but it's already one of my favourites on YouTube.

Simply amazing.
  #16   Add to musclpkg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 20th, 2011, 01:16 PM

musclpkg
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownbber View Post

i think its thomas mach. anyone know anything about it - does he end up banging her? does she strip the posing trunks off him? i mean really, it looks like thats where its headed. if it didnt, she must have been dripping wet

men03.flv - YouTube
Very hot... I only wish it were a man's hands running over all that beautiful muscle. Seeing those spidery nails just gives me the jeebies.
  #17   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2011, 08:35 PM

I will take a shot at responding to (what I think) you are asking......

I grew up a skinny geeky nerdy little kid in a family of big jocks. even my mom was way unusually tall in her time (6ft was a giant for a woman back in the 50s and dad was 6ft 6) they were college jocks and raised us to be jocks

as the youngest kid i was surrounded by big muscular guys because of my oldest brothers....when i was in my single digits they were in high school and college and had their athlete friends over to the house and they seemed like giants. one time on a family vacation we were crammed into an elevator going down to the beach. my brother played football and brought a team mate with us. he was a really cocky super muscular tall guy and my face was practically pressed into his abs. as i looked up (practically looking up to get some air/breathing room) i distinctly remember looking up the rippling abs at the the under side of his pecs and he looked down with this cocky grin and bounced his pecs. he was always flexing and in the pool they played WWE wrestling and loved throwing me around. that for me started my journey to be big and powerful.

fast forward as i grew (in all ways - physcially, intellectually, etc) i have always found something sexually energizing about size and power and implied power. could it be the gigantic room mate i had in college that fucked more women than i could count ?(he bragged that his best pick up line was "Hi - Im 7' 3" and that was all he had to say to get a girl to go home with him) and on many occasions he fucked girls in our room when i was there (pretending to be a sleep), he loved using his size to impose his will upon people and get what he wanted. girls would moan while getting fucked by him and say stuff like "fuck youre huge" and "wow everything really is bigger with you tall guys" etc etc

could it be the huge bodybuilder (6' 4" 285) that took me backstage with him to a competition where he showed me his favorite way to mentally psyche himself up for the competition by walking over to the bantam weight competitors who he towered over by more than a foot and weighed twice their bodyweight and he would stand behind them as they flexed in the mirror and do a bouble bi.....he told me it was the ultimate adrenalin rush

for me its purely fantasy ....like when i watch the one video posted here with the huge guy and the really skinny guy in the white t-shirt.....i imagine being the big guy and i imagine showing off my hugeness for him for a few minutes when i then decide i need a blowjob because ive made myself so horny showing off my hugeness and my power. i easily take him, force him to the ground to his knees, and i whip out my manhood and instruct him to take care of me. he resists at first but when i remind him that i could render some serious harm he realizes that his resistance is futile and gives in. and then just because i can (because im such a huge strong god) i blow my load all over his face and laugh

i would never treat anyone this way but its purely fantasy

i have no idea (again, maybe its these life experiences from my youth combined with pop figures like the hulk and conan the barbarian.....remember in conan as he grew up into the muscular specimen they brought him the finest women for his sexual pleasure / gratification?) but ive been around lots of big jocks (tall ones, muscular ones) and always found them to have incredibly high levels of confidence that came from their strength and power (not just muscular power but also social/psychological) they had over people and their ability to get whatever they wanted (in college it was mostly sex....mostly straight but a few mixed multiple encounters in which it was discovered that some jocks either go both ways or hide their true homo tendencies behind the tough guy jock xterior)

ive watched some real asshole jocks pick on smaller skinnier weaker guys just for fun / sport and found it wrong and irritating but oddly sexually arousing at the same time. i know im not alone, thats why the WWE through the years has had their giants (andre the giant through to the great khali) and has always staged mis-matches where they put them in the ring with a much smaller competitor (like khali versus rey whatever his last name his....the guy who's top of his head comes up to khali's stomach and khali just walks right into him looking down at him smiling while he walks him backwards - the ultimate in intimidation...then proceeds to throw the guy around the ring. its no contest and pretty much a waste of time but the small guy gives it all hes got only to get humiliated and dominated. we know its fake and we know that if in real life if it was a street fight the little guy would end up seriously injured or even dead. so we can get off on it. as opposed to in college when my college's team really sucked, some mortal regular student mouthed off (why ill never know) about what a bad team they were. a huge lineman picked the guy up and tossed him head first onto the sidewalk and broke the guys neck and some other bones. then there was that basketball player from another country who was a foot taller and over 100 pounds heavier who beat another student into a coma for talking to a girl he was after in a bar horrible scenarios but i get off imagining i had that kind of power. ive been told that in a previous life i was a huge muscular viking or gladiator that led my tribe into villages to rape and pillage and plunder and because i was the biggest and strongest around i was treated as the king (not at all like my current life!!!)!

i know im rambling but just trying to help you get inside my head on this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
I effing loved the top two videos, and the one with Bruce Patterson being massaged by the handsome thin men, I would have gotten off hugely to see him topped by them in turn or in a three way with Bruce in the middle, he's just so beautiful. But lifting skinny guys and pushing them around is a fantasy that doesn't bother me, I know everybody is getting paid or enjoying it, but I can't imagine a sexy fantasy in my small brain for it. It just looks annoying and if someone gets off on it I would be very gratefull for a quick idea of what is going on in your mind when watch it that turns you on. Or is it not about sex at all. In which case I'd still love to know why you like it a lot.
I'll be frank myself and say I am turnd on when big guys who look like Bruce get seduced or used by a skinny guy who's a little cute. Thats One of my things that appears to be an unusual fantasy. I guess these are not fantasies but something asexual, something about sheer power. But anyway I wouldnt say anybody is "worshipping" or even attracted to the big guys in these clips. To use a hip phrase from the seventies maybe "my bag (interests) is too small (narrow). Anyway, I'll get off your case now.
  #18   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2011, 09:11 PM

thanks very much

That was really informative. I can see what is going on when someone sees those videos. I have several or more fantases apparently, the little guy having his way with the big beauty so I can appreciate that sometimmes it can be a mystery what someone is getting out of a video. You gave me a very clear insight. We are all created differently, I can see that fantasy you describe very clearly and it doesn;t arouse me so I'm sure some of mine would leave most guys tone deaf as to the point. Viva la differeance say the French. Thanks for taking the time to illucidate it for me.
  #19   Add to photoworks's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2011, 03:14 AM

photoworks is on a distinguished road
I do not have any such clips right now, but the clips I have seen here are marvellous
  #20   Add to never2big's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 03:41 AM

never2big is on a distinguished road
Worth seeing, even if the video quality is poor.

Enjoy.

#21   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 03:04 PM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownbber View Post

men03.flv - YouTube
Not sure.. he's not even getting hard! can't imagine..
  #22   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 06:18 PM

ditto

I'd like to see more mouth on pec action but I have to agree with you. Extremely hot.
  #23   Add to Curiosity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2011, 06:44 PM

Curiosity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by never2big View Post
Worth seeing, even if the video quality is poor.

Enjoy.

Teen Muscle - YouTube
Definitely hot, but in what world is that guy a teen?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options