The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2011, 04:09 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Odd Fortune Cookie, Part IV

We got to the bedroom door, which was in itself a struggle! Both of my new chav lovers were undressing and trying to undress me as they went. Paul was also finding the ceilings an issue. His newly developed height was meaning he had to stoop quite a lot, but he seemed to be enjoying his new found stature.

Paul on the other hand was trying his best not to destroy the house with his new found strength! He'd so far knocked into the wall, leaving a dent in the plaster, pulled the banister out of line and literally torn his clothes off and as he reached for the door I knew what was coming. His hand grasped the handle and the whole door came away in his hand, laughing he placed it against the wall and shrugged.

"I'll fix that later dude" He smiled at me with a glimmer, stood there in tightie whities only, his bulge jutted forward now thanks to his newly developed thigh muscles.

In one swoop he lifted me from the ground and carried me into the bedroom. His strength was incredible! He lifted me like I was nothing!

Paul stooped through the door grinning. He obviously liked the show Jamie was giving. I lay on the bed, Jamie lying next to me, I reached out my hand shaking and caressed his chest. It was hard as stone. With that one caress his cock reacted and he instantly got a hard on. I knew without looking due to the sound of tearing coming from his waist. His cock had literally ripped through his underwear and sprang up hitting his new abs.

Paul was undressed now too. His underwear being kicked off he stood there, tall and skinny, one hand resting on the ceiling, the other hefting his new cock. And what a cock! It was soft but easily 9 inches in length and as it stiffened I knew it was going to be at least 15 inches long! Paul's gooky grin looked down at me and logistically I knew this was gonna be tough!

Wait... it didn't need to be. I mentally pictured, daydreaming, that I had the ability to deep throat something that size with ease and that I could take it anally painlessly but remaining tight and then one last touch I made my bed much, much bigger. It fit all three of us with ease and was plenty long enough.

Opening my eyes I saw them look around the room with eyes wide and smiles wider. Now we could get down to something I didn't need to imagine!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been a while but was told by someone they missed my stories lol so thought I'd resurrect this one...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mattbarradell For This Useful Post:
cmattj (May 12th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 10th, 2013), skumbum (May 9th, 2013), unstud (May 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2011, 04:19 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
That was short, but nice.
Whoever told you that was right. I would love to read more of your stories. You're right into the reality shifting thing, which I really like.
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2011, 10:14 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Definitely have missed your stories and writing - hope you're doing well and wish you a happy Holidays! Glad to see you back!
  #4   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2011, 02:59 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Lol yea sorry it was a bit short, I was quite tired but wanted to get something out there to start me off again lol

Glad to be back x
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
deffo continue--and let's hope everyone gets some even-bigger-ness!

Things happen.
  #6   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:37 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I miss your stories too.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text