The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to stronguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2011, 11:47 PM

stronguns is on a distinguished road
Family changes

Each year at Christmas my extended family (cousins, etc.) come to visit. The guys usually end up down in my workout room. They like to see how much I've grown over the year and see what strength gains I've made and then usually say something to the effect that they should start working out. I enjoy the comments they make about me since it really stokes my ego. Watching them struggle to lift only a fraction of what I am capable of, isn't bad for my ego either, but it makes me sad that they are content to stay weak and out of shape. The past few years some of the teens have actually followed through with their plans. I've been impressed with their gains and one has started bodybuilding. This year 2 of them, one 15 the other 16, challenged their dads to lifting and arm wrestling contests. Not really fair since their fathers don't lift. Both easily beat their fathers. I could see that their fathers were annoyed and envious of their sons strength. Knowing you're no longer physically unable to control your son changes the role each man has in their home. They challenged their other cousins and uncles and other than me there was only one cousin who was stronger. So they left feeling pretty proud!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to andy2011's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2011, 08:48 AM

andy2011 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronguns View Post
This year 2 of them, one 15 the other 16, challenged their dads to lifting and arm wrestling contests. Not really fair since their fathers don't lift. Both easily beat their fathers.

Wow, I'd have loved to watch that! Fathers and sons armwrestling is a great way to bond and measure each other's strengths.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options