The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2012, 02:36 PM

Bear89 is on a distinguished road
Friend Muscle Growth

My sophomore year of college I ran into this small Asian guy. He was about 5'3, and he was 150lbs, pretty well defined. His name was James. Me and him became good friends, as we both liked the same type of music. Then we actually turned into workout buddies eventually, as he just hated being the small guy. Well, he was one of this guys who just responded to weights really well. I remember specifically there was a point where we both weighed 175lbs. He had gone up about 15lbs, in the first few months of working out with me(I was still rather small myself). I was impressed by his gains, but what I always enjoyed about James is that he was natural showoff. One of those fast techno songs would come on in the gym, and he'd take that opportunity to stare at me, bouncing his pecs to the song. I'd just turn away, to avoid him getting me chubbed up.

Junior year came around and he ended up not coming back to school, he went back home to Texas. But we kept in touch, we'd call each other, email each other new music, all that. Well, he has family where I live and he told me he was gonna be here for New Years! I was much excited to see my old buddy, who I hadn't seen since sophomore year. He came to my apartment, and when I opened the door, I did NOT recognize him. The guy was huge. I mean he was about the same height I remember, and just as handsome as ever now sporting a goatee?but now he looked 30lbs heavier, all muscle. I invited him in trying not to show my surprise, but after talking for a few minutes I couldn't help but tell him "man, you've really gotten big" He shrugged and said "Yeah, I haven't had much to do so I been working out a lot?" And he threw up a huge arm and flexed. He was still a showoff like I remembered. I came to find out he was about 220lbs now, and his arms we just under 19" He was wearing a tight fitting "the hulk" T shirt that clung to his massive chest, and honestly it was a sight watching his chest heave up and down just from him breathing...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2012, 03:14 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
5'3 and 220 is gigantic! Sounds like you need to schedule a photo session! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2012, 03:20 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Wow! 5'3" and 220# IS HYOOGE! Sounds like he put those last 5 years to good use!

Very inspiring! Oh,and as a friend, you should ENCOURAGE him to continue to be a show-off!

Mdlftr
  #4   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2012, 08:16 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
If he is that short, then 220 would be astronomical! Could he fit through the doorways?

I have said in previous threads that I think short men can really push their bodies to unreal levels because they don't have to worry about the height issue.
  #5   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 09:28 AM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
oy, even without pictures, this is hot, hot, hot. i loves men in three general categories: short, asian and muscular. when i can get all three in one man, total turn on.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 10:28 AM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by falseyedee View Post
oy, even without pictures, this is hot, hot, hot. i loves men in three general categories: short, asian and muscular. when i can get all three in one man, total turn on.
For me, I go "aw ain't joo sooooo kawaiiiiiiiiiii" when it comes to short, muscular Asian men. But it is still kind of hot I suppose. Are you sure your friend's 5'3"? For some reason, A LOT of people fail to properly have themselves measured. Properly measured, I'm 5'6", but a friend of mine who is taller claims to be 5'5". I could go on about all the wrongly measured people in my life, but I won't.

You should really post a picture. Since he likes showing off, he should just come to this freaky little site or pose for money. It's like whoring without sex, which is like, the best kind of whoring ever. A lot of guys/gals wouldn't mind watching him flex, I bet.
  #7   Add to Bear89's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:48 AM

Bear89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Click_Flash View Post
For me, I go "aw ain't joo sooooo kawaiiiiiiiiiii" when it comes to short, muscular Asian men. But it is still kind of hot I suppose. Are you sure your friend's 5'3"? For some reason, A LOT of people fail to properly have themselves measured. Properly measured, I'm 5'6", but a friend of mine who is taller claims to be 5'5". I could go on about all the wrongly measured people in my life, but I won't.

You should really post a picture. Since he likes showing off, he should just come to this freaky little site or pose for money. It's like whoring without sex, which is like, the best kind of whoring ever. A lot of guys/gals wouldn't mind watching him flex, I bet.
Well I can tell you for sure he's about 5'3. My boyfriend is 5'5(that I know for sure) and he's shorter than him. So 5'3 seems to be accurate. Oh also, more specifically, he's Korean.

He's always had an odd build for an Asian. Even when he was smaller he was all chest and..uhh..glutes And now he's a got little stomach but everything else has come up and filled out(especially his arms...man) Also his calves...I dont have a couch, but I have two chairs and a small table, and Ive been knowing him for awhile so he felt comfortable taking his shoes off when he sat down and he put his feet up on the table, and I got a great look at his calves rubbing up against each other. Huge...

Trust me I'm trying to get him to let me post pics on here, but he claims to be straight (ive never actually seen him with a girl) and seems to be a little iffy about it, and I'm not going to do it until he's comfortable with it...
  #8   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 07:34 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Yeah agree about the mismeasuring that happens more times then we can count. I would love to see him too man. Like wow, I'm 6'1 258 and I know how thick and scary I look, he is basically a human block. LOL. All in a hot way.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options