The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
Glazed is Always Better (Repost)

I have been working in the same stinking position at Dunkin Doughnuts for a year. "Its not uncommon to be promoted within the first six months." Yeah, ok, no. I haven?t even gotten a fucking raise!!! And no one has been hiring elsewhere, so I am stuck. And now I have to train a new guy on how to work the register and drive-thru. This day just can't get any better.
He drives up in a jacked-up F250, I am sitting there fuming. "Great, a high school jock, and a wealthy one to be driving that with gas prices the way they are."
But when he get out of the car, its all I can do to not drool. He has shaggy brown hair, a totally hot face, a smile that could kill from 30 yards, and enough muscle to register in a tractor pull. I'm still trying to figure out how he got his polo over so much muscle when he struts into the store, turning sideways to fit through the door. I think his nips hit the side of the door cause he shudders a little as he passes through. I compose myself to not look like a drooling idiot.
"Hey, my name is Cody." He has that cocky smile that lets you know he is bigger and stronger than you. Every time he takes a breath, his enormous pecs heave out towards my face, begging to be serviced. "Hello Cody, I'm Josh, I will be showing you what to do around here. Its pretty easy." He stared into my eyes, a look of curiosity on his beautiful face. "I?m not gonna have to wear one of those uniforms, am I?" I look down at the signature brown, orange, and pink uniform. Mine was a medium, I"m only 150." "Well, yeah." He chuckles to himself. "Ok dude, show me whats gotta get done."
I go into the back and grab a 2xl from the storage closet. Cody just stares in amazement at it when I bring it back. "Thats not gonna fit man, this is a 4xl, and look what this muscle can do to it." He gets that cocky grin, and suddenly does a double bi with such ferocity, I back away. His bis heave towards the sky, growing bigger, and bigger, his sleeves barely containing the mountain forming underneath them. "Oh yeah dude, this feels so fucking good!" Cody is so enamored with his muscles that he doesn?t notice me readjusting my throbbing cock so as to hide it. "Well Cody, your going to have to try squeezing into this." Cody stops flexing, but not before blowing those wimpy sleeves off. "Ok boss, but I warned you. He struts to the Mens room to try on his uniform. I run to the front, and close the store. To hell if the manager comes in, its Sunday, I don't think he will, plus, this is so worth it. I rush back to the bathroom, hearing grunting and groaning through the door. "Hey Cody, you need help man?" "Yeah Josh, you can help me get into this. I open the door to a site thats still in my mind now. Cody is trying to squeeze his monstrous torso into a shirt 3 sizes too small. I get behind him and tug the shirt, trying to fit it over his wide lats. "This isn't happening dude, can I wear my shirt?" "Yeah man, this won't work." We are both laughing as he takes the shirt off. Then he turns around, and something smacks my thigh. I look down to a 12 in python rubbing up against my leg. I am now more thirsty than I have ever been. Cody looks down, sees what happened, then laughs. "Sorry Josh, it was just such a turn on, seeing all this muscle being way to big for the biggest shirt you got, think I could take care of it before I go out there?" I put my eyes back in my sockets, "Sure man, if you need anymore help, just ask." As I am turning to leave, I hear something that makes this the best day at work ever. "Well, could you help me out?"
I turn around and see him flexing those meaty pecs, smirking, knowing what I am about to do. I walk to him, get down on my knees, and start sucking through the blue jeans he is wearing. I hear him grunt in pleasure as I feel his cock get harder beneath the denim. "God, this feels so good, let me help you out man." Cody grabs his jeans, and just rips them off, taking his jockstrap with them. I?m left with a 14 in piece of prime meat dripping right in front of my hot, waiting mouth. I attack the newly freed beast with a hunger I didn?t know I had. Cody meanwhile is groaning with ecstasy, digging his face in his deep pits, licking up all his jock juice. I grab onto his hanging quads, bigger than most trees, going to town, feeding on this monster, kneading the balls in my left hand. "OH fuck man, your good at this!!" Cody goes into a most muscular pose, and starts holding it. As he is flexing to the max, I could swear that new muscles were popping out, being pumped full of power. I can feel his cock getting bigger, reading for climax. His gargantuan balls almost visibly boiling, they are so full. Cody is still holding his pose, seeming to grow before my eyes. "This pump is great, I feel like I?m growing man, so much power, so much fucking..mmmmm" I look up to see what happened and I cum in my pants. His pecs had pumped so big, they had slammed his jaw shut, he could now only grunt and groan. I am so thirsty for his cum that I can't stand it. Remembering earlier, I reach up with both hands and squeeze his nips hard. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" He screams, his cock exploding inside me. I can feel cups of cum gushing to my waiting belly, but it's too much. I get off it, trying to breath, only to get hosed with his seed. "MMMMMMMMMM.MMMMMMMM.MMMMMM." His screams become groans as the deluge finally ends. Cody is still holding his pose. I can't even see his face from the shelf of his truly godlike pecs eclipsing my view. I hear him try to say something, but his pecs are holding his mouth shut. While he is immobile, I lick myself, and Cody clean. "Good thing we're in a doughnut shop, you got glazed!", I look up to see Cody bent over so he could see me, his head bent all the way back so he could talk. We stare at each other, and then start laughing. This is the best job ever!

Thought I would repost this in a way that would leave your eyes not bleeding

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2012, 10:47 PM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Totally awesome story!

Would have beem awesome to see him put on the tiny shirt...
So that he can rip out of it like the Hulk!

Please continue! :-D
  #3   Add to ghifty's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2012, 04:04 AM

ghifty is on a distinguished road
Great story.. Can you continue it? It'd be interesting to see how they work together in the workplace.. Ifthey do any "work" that is!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options