The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2012, 05:48 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Is Lorenzo Getting Hairier?

I know this might seem like a trite or strange observation, but has anyone else noticed that Lorenzo Becker seems to be getting hairier these days? He's definitely grown a beard, and I'm noticing some thickening hair on his forearms. Does anyone think he might have been hairy to begin with and has just kept it carefully manscaped until now? Or is it possible that all of the lifting is causing his masculine characteristics to become more prominent? Also, has anyone ever seen Lorenzo with visible chest hair and is there any photographic and/or video evidence of that? He is one of my biggest muscle fantasies and to know that he has body hair would just be the icing on the cake!
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2012, 06:14 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
He's gotten hairier as he's gotten older. He was pretty much smooth as a baby's behind until a year or two ago (he turned 19 in October.) I think the beard looks really good!

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2012, 07:54 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Hulkoutlvr, some guys produce testosterone earlier than others so he probably started getting higher doses of it fairly recently. He could be taking injections or is just a late bloomer in that department. (I know he was gaining massive amounts of muscle long before he started getting hairier so it is an iffy discussion.)

Lorenzo is a great looking guy and the hair adds to his appeal.
  #4   Add to Aleutrius's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2012, 08:58 AM

Aleutrius is on a distinguished road
To be honest, a lot of guys don't get chest hair etc. until their late teens, and he's getting older. It's to be expected.

Not to mention it's so hot.l
  #5   Add to tautomer4314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Chemist

tautomer4314 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to tautomer4314 Send a message via MSN to tautomer4314 Send a message via Yahoo to tautomer4314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleutrius View Post
To be honest, a lot of guys don't get chest hair etc. until their late teens, and he's getting older. It's to be expected.

Not to mention it's so hot.l
This.

I am not a particularly hairy guy except in some places. When I was 19 I could barely grow a beard at all. By the time I turned 21 I could grow a full beard. Now at 22 I am grow quite the beard of I want to .

I've noticed over the past few years my forearms getting harier, same with my legs. Still nothing on my torso, but I have a feeling that might change in a few years.

In short, hair can appear on guys at pretty much any age. In Lorenzo's case, it's SO sexy! Watching him become a hairy beast. I am willing to bet he's going to start sprouting a lot more very soon .

"I know, the void. The void, knows me. It keeps us weak, the void told me."
-Planningtorock (Janine Rostron)
  #6   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2012, 08:19 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Tautomer, it has already started! Lorenzo's body is remarkable in how it is responding to his maturation and most likely the workouts are actually increasing his testosterone levels and increasing his size to orgasmic levels.

He looks physically imposing for a guy his age and I find him more desirable than just about any other guy out there right now besides Adam Charlton, but it is so close.

As for myself, I starting growing facial hair in my teens and it was thick before I graduated high school. As for body hair, I am in my thirties now and it is just now getting thick. I actually have thicker muscles now than I ever have before in my life. Every man matures at a different rate!
  #7   Add to backmask's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2012, 11:21 AM

backmask is on a distinguished road
I think he kept it trim for a while, but if you check out his blog you can see he's had some body hair for a while. But in that last posing vid he put up, thick and hairy... I nearly swooned. What a beast!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options