The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2012, 02:03 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Something In The Water, Part IV

Previous Parts:

Part I - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26451

Part II - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26454

Part III - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26459

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke mid afternoon with Paul's arm around me. Stirring a little I felt his bicep flex under my neck. The motion brought what had happened last night to mind immediately. Rolling towards Paul's slumbering body I let my eyes drag over his new body. I shuddered with desire, I won't lie. I got hard instantly. One dose. That's all.

I kissed him on the lips gently. He kissed back just as gently. I don't think I'd ever felt this... comfortable. I was warm and snuggled up tight with him.

He awoke slowly and his eyes met mine. "Morning Trav." His voice still high and feminine.

"Morning Paul." I returned, not leaving his eyes for a moment.

Without warning he jumped up landing on his feet expertly with a thud, sending me sprawling onto the other side of the bed. "Breakfast sexy man?" Without waiting for a response he left me laying there a little stunned.

I lay there naked, my bum feeling a little sore but in a good way and daydreamed. I could see me and Paul together. I never could before, not really. Don't get me wrong I'd jerked off to him a handful, no pun intended, times but never in a serious 'God I want him' kind of way.

Twenty minutes later Paul appeared, still naked as a Jay bird, carrying two trays. One with a cheese and ham omelette on the other a bacon sandwich. "Sorry only had enough bacon for one sandwich so you can have that one." He lay in bed next to me his legs extended out in front of him, tray over his crotch. I did the same. My legs extended a little further than his and my feet were larger but not by much, he really had grown. I reached over and caressed his thigh, feeling the hair bristle under my touch. He leaned over and kissed me before returning to his food.

"I'm starving. I swear if you don't eat that sandwich before I'm done I'm taking it. And you know I'm not afraid to bite or use nails to win hon." He winked and continued to devore his omelette.

I ate my sandwich slowly. I actually didn't really want it that much and was happy to give it to him when he'd finished his. No nails or bites required. In all honesty I think if it came to a fight, before I'd have won hands down, but now he might just beat me, if not it's be fairer.

"Here, you need this more than me. You're a growing man." I placed one half of the sandwich on his plate and he looked up at me funny. "What?"

"Well... no one has actually ever called me that before. It was kind of nice." Paul blushed. Twice in 24 hours was a record.

"Well you're definately more man than you were 24 hours ago." I grinned at him placing my hand under the tray and giving a squeeze.

He giggled that now adorable girlish giggle.

"What now then?" He paused and looked at me seriously. "I mean what are we?"

"I don't know." Being honest. "I want to... well I don't know... see where it goes."

He looked thoughtful, almost like he was doing an incredibly difficult calculation. He also looked a little annoyed which concerned me.

"Do you like me now because... well just because of how I look?" Paul looked stern at this realisation. It honestly hadn't even occurred to me.

"No!" I was slightly ashamed that I hadn't said this before. "Paul, I've loved you for years, just not that way. My feelings have always been there but I think this," I gestured at his newly improved physique, "has awoken it. Like when you see someone for the first time. I don't know if last night would have happened if you hadn't taken that stuff but I'm so very glad it did. Apart from easily being the best sex I've ever had it was the most I've ever connected with anyone." Boy that was a speech, probably one of the longest I'd made to Paul, generally as sometimes it feels impossible to get a word in.

"Oh..."

"OK?"

"Very." He leant in and kissed me, his hand caressing from my chest and downwards.

Ten minutes later we recreated, very successfully I might add, last nights events.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time Monday had arrived I was exhausted! I honestly think that's the most sex I've had in such a short space of time. We took turns giving each other pleasure and by god was he good when it was his turn. We talked about our future, and with Paul, who liked to know everything, we talked about it a lot. We also talked about what happens next with the serum. We took to calling it that as we ran out of adjectives for it very quickly.

Paul wanted me to try it next and I'll be honest I was tempted but also it scared me. Maybe too much for now. I asked him not to take anymore for now just to be safe. OK it had had the desired effect once but would it last or would a second dose have an adverse reaction? Little did I know how little effect that statement had.

"What you doing tomorrow night?" Paul was at my desk, his white lad coat hiding any evidence of his recent discovery.

"Erm... nothing why?" I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Well I've got tomorrow off for study leave so wanna 'hang' out with me?" He never mentioned study leave at the weekend. Odd.

"Sure. I'd love to." I grinned stupidly at him and he winked and headed off. The rest of the day and evening dragged as did the next day at work as I waited for our date night...

Well actually Wednesday didn't drag too much. I had another encounter with Ethan in the toilets. That was interesting enough to break up the day.

"Trevor!" Ethan called incorrectly as he entered the bathroom making me jump. Great peed on my shoe cheers Ethan.

"It's Travis." I muttered.

"Oh, sorry." Ethan stood next to me whipping out his cock, he wasn't even peeing.

Not peeing but playing. I tried not to look but it was too enticing. I actually felt guilty for Paul as well.

"Sorry dude, just teasing." He put his semi (which was bigger than mine soft) back in his trousers and left without another word.

Shaking off I muttered to myself. "Arrogant bastard."

I stood outside Paul's door as I had hundreds of times. I was wearing my best outfit, tight tee with jeans that hugged my bum and lifted my crotch, trainers and my best aftershave. I held flowers in one hand as I knocked. I knew Paul and flowers would be greeted with a squeel of delight and a kiss... maybe more if I was lucky.

No answer. I knocked again.

No answer.

Letting myself in I was met with a spotless flat, a scent of fresh gardenias (Paul's favourite I'm sorry to admit I knew that) and silence.

"Paul?" I looked around the flat carefully. No sign of him being here so I let myself all the way in. Putting the flowers carefully on the coffee table and sitting on the couch I tried to get comfortable. Shifting my weight I felt fabric under me. Pulling it out I found Paul's jock strap. He'd been back to the gym. He must be in the bathroom, it's well soundproofed so that's why he couldn't hear me. He was here after all. "Paul?!" I shouted to get his attention and there was still no response. A moment later I heard a muffled voice shout back.

"Just a minute baby!"

Still holding his jock strap I raised it to my face without thinking and sniffed. It sent a shiver from the top of my head down and into my cock. For someone so, well camp, it was a heady manly smell.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you did that!? Hot!" Paul's voice peeled out from the direction of the bathroom.

Dropping the garment and standing up in a split second I was looking across the room at him stood in just a towel.

Time seemed to stop.

He'd obviously taken another dose. A big one by the look of it.

He towered over me now. I was 5'7" he was now easily 6' even. His shoulders, now pronounced with muscle raised and fell with each breath evenly. His neck muscles tapered gently up towards his head, still topped with his usual fop of hair. His chest was bulked up, pecs jutted from him like pillows on a bed spread. Below this 8 perfectly rounded squares, each with a groove around them. His arms hung at his sides, one holding up the edge of the towel gently. Biceps bulged from them, provoking images of feats of strength in me I couldn't describe. Even his forearms had veins threaded over them showing strength.

His hands were much larger than before, once delicate and passable as a woman's they were now long and thick, muscled even.

His hairy calves hung below the towel, I could clearly see where the muscles seperated and his feet were huge! They would dwarf mine were I stood next to him.

My eyes dilated with pure lust and desire and love. This man, and he was without question a man now looked like a fitness model. A top notch one at that. He sensed my desire, probably because of the obvious bulge forming in my underwear, pressing my already tight jeans forward. He dropped the towel and my jaw followed it.

Hanging between two thickly muscled thighs was his cock and balls. Balls that hung down, each the size of a duck egg and cock that was now larger than the size he was hard before. Just to show it was still him, he wiggled his hips and giggled. His cock shook from side to side mesmerisingly.

Paul put on a deeper voice for effect and asked "You like what you see little man?"

Frozen to the spot I just weakly nodded. Then I passed out.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mattbarradell For This Useful Post:
actionjack (December 11th, 2012), dickasauras (December 11th, 2013), Wynfrith (August 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2012, 03:01 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
:-)

Good deal. And, yes, I'm glad that Paul is nelly. Believe me, there are PLENTY of nelly muscle men out there. Hypermasculinity is great but if it's not accompanied by a sense of fun and good humor, what's the point?

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2012, 03:28 PM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Awww, I was expecting Travis to get a dose this part. x3

Awesome job though. I like gentle, nice & humorous huge guys. ^^ I hope to see more soon. ^^ *thumbs up*
  #4   Add to 2bored's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2012, 04:16 PM

2bored is on a distinguished road
Total fem stud Paul is great! I kinda hope Travis doesnt get any serum, but Paul gets another dose!
  #5   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2012, 04:26 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
I can see Paul's namby-pamby personality making for much hilarity. It would be great to see him interact and perhaps intimidate people that would formerly give him trouble. It's kind of fun to see someone go against a typical stereotype of this forum by using a typical gay stereotype.

Good job-- can't wait for more.
  #6   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2012, 06:56 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I like the personalities and I also like the seed of doubt on why Travis likes him now. I also wonder what you will do whether he will receive a dosage or not. Personally I have been in Paul's place not in the feminine personality although i love it because it is a a rarity on the forum. But when I went from my old 135 to my current 255 there were guys I gave attention that didn't seem to give me the time of day now that i've grown you would have think I changed into Brad Pitt so it kind of sucks but it's the reality of the situation.
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTlifter View Post
I like the personalities and I also like the seed of doubt on why Travis likes him now. I also wonder what you will do whether he will receive a dosage or not. Personally I have been in Paul's place not in the feminine personality although i love it because it is a a rarity on the forum. But when I went from my old 135 to my current 255 there were guys I gave attention that didn't seem to give me the time of day now that i've grown you would have think I changed into Brad Pitt so it kind of sucks but it's the reality of the situation.
Pix, dammit, pix! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #8   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2012, 02:33 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
One might not notice just how incredibly hard it is to write a story like that with great characters, very well described scenes which still reads simple and direct.

I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope you are having fun, because we certainly are!

Congratulations!
  #9   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2012, 03:11 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This is so

a) well written
b) hotter than hell
c) getting me hot and bothered
  #10   Add to bikebot2100's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2012, 10:34 AM

bikebot2100 is on a distinguished road
I second all three of the above.
  #11   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2012, 11:54 AM

Wow, seems I'm doing something right on this one lol

Thank you all for the kind feedback I appreciate it a lot.

Part V in the works ;o)
  #12   Add to Ultra GMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2012, 06:46 AM

Ultra GMan
Hurrah for Part V in the works! Really enjoying this story.
  #13   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2012, 06:24 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
This story is really enjoyable! Looking forward to your next installment!
  #14   Add to dartagnan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2012, 01:41 PM

dartagnan
Send a message via MSN to dartagnan
Wow!

I really like your stories! Can't wait to read what happens next...
  #15   Add to unstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2012, 10:54 PM

unstud is on a distinguished road
Great story, love where you're taking it. Can't wait for the next part!
  #16   Add to Ayakitayama1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 08:10 AM

Ayakitayama1 is on a distinguished road
One of the best story written recently!
please serve us the next part (and travis some serum!)!
  #17   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 09:07 AM

Apologies for the delay, don't worry more is coming, I'm just in the process of moving at the mo so not got much time but I have Part V all mapped out in my head ready to write so hopefully won't be much longer x
  #18   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 09:57 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
*grabs your shirt and looks at you* We need more story stat man. LOL. No take your time, we love the characters and we know it will be great like the other 4 parts.
  #19   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2012, 10:47 AM

Please note:

GTLifter never grabs MY shirt -- dammit all!

:-)

xoxo

Richard
  #20   Add to Blasphemer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2012, 12:27 PM

Blasphemer is on a distinguished road
Bump

Just to remind everyone, including myself, we are anxiously waiting for part V
  #21   Add to maximum360's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Skinny as a Rail

maximum360 is on a distinguished road
yay!

Found this today and I must say this is very well written. You do a very good job with your current pacing, the plot is certainly flowing well (pun totally intended ) and you have an excellent voice.

your word choice is done well, and I appreciate your mix of adjectives. You also have very good characters! Excellent personalities and I like your use of indirect characterization. Heck, I could learn a few things from your writing, you have done an excellent job. As an author to an author: "Daaang, you write well, man!"

God bless,
Maximum
  #22   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2012, 04:16 AM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
Hey GTlifter, I'm with Richard(arpeejay).
I'd like to see some pix of you at 135 and 255.
And could ya please grab Richard's shirt.
He always writes such great stuff when he's happy and I think that would do it.
As for this story, well I hope the author...
Keeps Writing !!

MD
  #23   Add to icarusinny's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2012, 05:22 AM

icarusinny is on a distinguished road
Great story

I love this story -- and the notion that a effeminate guy can gain super-strength and muscle, and "share" the benefits with his bud. Love that kind of a switch in power. Please keep writing...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options