The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to roninnuren's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2012, 09:40 PM

roninnuren is on a distinguished road
Year of the Water Dragon

author's note on the legend.
In the wild, koi are cold water fish who gain strength by swimming against currents. in a time before recorded history, a huge school containing thousands of koi swam up the Yellow River. The colors of their well muscled bodies flashed in the sunlight making them seem like a million living jewels. All was going well until the koi reached a waterfall. Immediately, a large number of them grew discouraged and turned back, finding it much easier to simply go with the flow of the river. Yet, a determined group of 360 koi stayed on. Straining and leaping, each koi strove to reach the top of the falls. Again and again they flung their bodies into the air only to fall back into the water. All this splashing noise drew the attention of the local demons who laughed at the efforts of the struggling koi. Adding to their misery, the demons sadistically increased the height of the falls. Still the koi refused give up! Undeterred, the koi continued their efforts for one hundred years. At last, with one heroic leap, a single koi reached the top of the falls. The God?s smiled down in approval and transformed the exhausted koi into a shining golden dragon. He joyfully spends his days chasing pearls of wisdom across the skies of the vast and eternal heavens. Whenever another koi finds the strength and courage to leap up the falls, he or she too becomes a heavenly dragon. The falls have become know as the Dragon?s Gate and, because of their endurance and perseverance, koi have become symbolic of overcoming adversity and fulfilling one?s destiny.
Act I
location china town, hr 23:57, date 1/23/12, night of the Chinese new
year, water dragon.
the one who now is taking the name of Inari, stands upon the edge on the roof of a project building, holding fliers.

Inari: if this doesn't work, I can kiss my favorite store good bye,

suddenly a powerful gust wind of sneaks up,

Inari: (gasp) if I wasn't able to catch my self that time, no I don't even wanna think that way. damn it, I drop all the fliers. boy won't that make Doc. K, Laugh Out Loud

location outside of Chinatown, hr, 00:13, date 1/24/12
Western Sunsets Arms. apartment building 9-A,
home to med resident Jason Galen. age 24, weight 130, height 5'1" hair brown, eyes blue, olive skin,

Jason: god damn it, he is such a bastard, for him to put a patient's life on the line, &for experimental surgery, he is by accounts a narcissistic bastard.

leaving the window open leaves this one prone to things that come from unknown sources; in other words, a piece of paper stops his rant by landing flat on his face.

Jason: what the...? 1 free fortune told or item with this flier, from Wu Xing's magic shop. for in honor of the Chinese new year, this year Water Dragon, locate in Chinatown, street... open 24/7, aw who would buy into this... wait a minute maybe I can buy something to use against him, like a voodoo doll, or poison ivy, or maybe I could ask this Wu Xing guy or girl to put a cruse on the monster that is doctor Kevin,
sitting the bus to Chinatown he contemplates on how the scenario at
hospital ended up that way,

(flash-back sequence now)
doc K: although this surgery is in it infancy I feel it might be your best option at this point,

in the hall way
Jason: Doctor. I find that this surgery shouldn't be performed as the unknown results, could cost the patient her life, there are better options, &did you even ask for the patient's consent?

doc K: I worked my way here for my own sake, whats your reason for wanting to work in medicine?

in the cafeteria (thinking; even though the procedural went very well, the ends should never justify the means)& seeing how everyone here is giving him praise. makes him wanna lurch.

Jason: what is it about him that makes everyone agrees with him? looking at his own refection in the bus window, he remembers how there is in fact a difference in their sizes, him being 6'8" &massive like a Olympic champion, &he looking like a high school-er.

Jason: of course, its a beauty contest out there in the real world.

last stop, he gets off the bus.

Jason: the shop should be around here?
turns around to see the very shop on the flier,
Jason: oh! here it is. did not notice it before, hmm.. this place looks like it belongs in a horror movie about a abandon shop that is in truth is really haunted,

enters the shop, sees all the weird crap everywhere,

Jason: jars that say, animal organs!, formulas for chaos!, powdered bone dust!, books on how to open gates! wait what are these books doing a magic shop?

Inari: can I help you?

Jason: ah!.. good god, don't scare me like that! wait are you Wu Xing?
like it says on this flier?

Inari: I am not Wu Xing.

Jason: well when will he/she return then?

Inrai: I'm afraid to tell you that Wu Xing is longer the owner, as he got shot outside his own shop, because of a liquor store robbery, last month, in fact the chalk outlines are still there.

Jason: ah man that is messed up. wait then, who are you then?

Inari: I would be the current owner, I am called Inari,

Jason: ok then, I found this flier, that says its good for one free item,

Inari: or one free fortune told, as I was the one who made the fliers in the first place,

Jason: oh right, sorry.

Inari: no problem, hope you'll forgive me, to know that the one free item is in fact a key-chain, as its a standard bait as it were, to get more people buy stuff here.

Jason: guess I kinda knew that, but wait I did come here to buy something,

Inari: oh good, as I hope to sell as much stuff here, so that I can turn this place into a pawn shop. synergy, as there a liquor store next door to this place.

Jason: that's almost cruel, but more importantly, I'm looking for a make-it-yourself voodoo, poison ivy, or anything that can be used for revenge!

Inari: afraid to tell you that all the stuff that could be used for revenge, was sold out weeks ago, &a box of things, 1 could use for such purposes, won't be here till late April &I made it so that the sell lasts till 2/15/12,

Jason: damn it, wait how are you at magic? a cruse on him would be perfect for revenge.

Inari: um.. 0/0 chances, based on my track record, why don't I just read your fortune; "on the house" as they say,

Jason: fine,

Inari: take a seat then,

both set down, &the one called Inari brings out the cards,

Inari: these tarot cards are unique, as the feng shui tarot deck combines the traditional elements of tarot with the ancient Chinese wisdom, spiritual belief, &principles of form school feng shui (balancing environment, surroundings, materials, and colors). feng shui is based on the philosophy that the flow of energy (or "chi") can be directed in certain ways by optimal placement of items large and small to balance yin and yang, thus creating a more favorable environment for the people in that space.

Jason: so what does that mean then?

Inari: I let you shuffle the cards until you feel ready to stop. If a card slips from the deck, I put it aside and read it after I review the spread. Its message was intended to be heard. secondly before we start tell me Jason, is the person you sought revenge on, a patient, nurse, or even a doctor?

Jason: how did you know my name? let alone how you know that I work in medicine?

Inari: you are aware that you're wearing a name tag, on your medical scrubs, right?

Jason: carp, I forgot to change my clothes, well anyway yes it is a doctor, a surgeon. he said while shuffling the cards

Inari: what wrong has he done to you then?

Jason: it's not so much he wrong he did to me, ...but rather it's how he treats the patients who come to him for help!

Inari: how is that? does he ask his patients to pay him in sexual favors? or does he just vivisect them? which would mean are his patients always disappearing, after asking for his help?

Jason: not that I know of... but rather its as if patients are nothing more then guinea-pigs, to him &his experiments.

Inari: did you ever talk his patients into getting second opinions from other doctors? or even tired to get yourself transferred to another hospital if it bothers you that much, but then again, did you try confronting him with a fist fight?

he remains silenced. as he finished shuffling the cards.

Inari: indeed it is a private matter. now then the first card: this represents that which covers you. second card: this represents what crosses you for good or bad. third card: this represents the base or root of the situation. fourth card: this represents what is behind you or in the process of leaving. fifth card: this crowns you &represents what could come into being. sixth card: this represents what is before you. seventh card: this represents your own apprehensions. eighth card: this represents the feelings of those around you. ninth card: this represents your own positive feelings. tenth card: this represents the outcome.

Inari: the first card: ah, the core aspect of the world card.

Jason: is that good?

Inari: it means change will happen soon in your life. now the second card. the 6 of dragons &its upside down, meaning you're feeling neglected or overlooked, in your potential. consider how you can best improve your situation,

Jason: alright.

half hour later.

Inari: &now the last card. core aspect of the 7 of tortoises. Difficult thought it may be, it is important that you do what you have to do. You are feeling the pressure around you. Stay focused on to your purpose, &take the next step. The whole scenario will change.

Jason: huh, I have no idea what that means,

Inari: that's understandable, as is the will of the cards themselves.

Jason: that doesn't make any sense at all.

Inari: if any part of life it self made any sense, humanity would find itself boring.

Jason: ok, well played, psycho.

Inari: by the way, that key-chain does have a story behind it,

Jason: like what?

Inari: you notice how the head on that fish key-chain has in fact a dragons head, that is mainly for how in legend when the koi fish swims up the the mighty waterfall, that against all odds when he makes the final leap into the heavens gate he is then transformed into mighty dragon as a reward by the gods themselves.

Jason: whoa.. that's some story.

Inari: if you still seek out a way to make the one who wronged you pay, there could be a way.

Jason: really, how?

Inari: are you brave enough then? it starts with you getting back on the bus then.

Jason: ok then, what else?

Inari: at the last stop. get of it, &you'll see a means of how to reach your true goal, you need only follow your instincts, when the time comes.

Jason: alright, this had better be it.

Inari: you can hold me to it if you want.

on the bus 5 stops later,
last stop, pattie brooks park. so named after the 1970's singer

Jason: this should be it,
looks to see the the large water-fall with the roaring waters, (you need only follow your instincts, the koi fish swims up the the mighty waterfall, that against all odds when he makes the final leap into the heavens gate)

Jason: I know what I have to do,
takes off his clothes so they don't get wet, leaving on only his underwear. &then proceeds to climb, only going up against the mighty waters,

in all the while he climbs, he thinks not only back on the cards told by the creepy owner but also his memories at his job, somehow, how the cards put his life into words, third card: hierophant upside down, fourth card: core aspect of the 8 of tortoises, fifth card: upside down death card transition, sixth card: upside down 2 of tortoises, seventh card: core aspect of the page of tortoises, eighth card: core aspect of the of the moon, ninth card: core aspect of the 3 of tigers,

upon reaching the top he then makes the final leap like the worthy koi of legend,

then suddenly a feeling in his body overwhelms him, more like two strange feelings, the main 1 in his body like a surge lightning poring into his blood steam. the second one a almost burning like sensation in his throat.

when both sensations finally die down, he then looks at his refection within the water. to see he in way has become a dragon of legend, with a height change of 6'6", weight of 245, hair, eyes still the same, but with his skin tone, now a bronze color. &genitals that could now match that of a statue to a god of fertility.

you turned in handsome earth dragon, young capricorn. now awake.

same date: but time is 00:59
he then awakes, to find himself back on the bus, but by looking at his hands &his own refection in the window he see that he is still indeed dragon, now stopping at River side Mercy Hospital.

Jason: that's right I'm gonna go back to work, confront doctor Kevin Hotaru, once& for all with a fist fight,

upon entering his place of work he finds himself swapped with people coming in from what appears all over the place,

Jason: what the happen?

Doc K: people there was fire that took out 1 blocks &that same fire caused a riot that took out another block, their closest hospitals in their area already filled up within seconds, therefore they need everyone available, an hour ago.

time 08:00 dawn,

Jason: damn that was rough night.

nurse: Dr. Galen,

Jason: yes what is it,

nurse: Dr. Hotaru, is looking to speak with you. also if I can speak as well,

Jason: sure what is it?

nurse: if you worked your frustrations, at the gym, I don't think you overshot it.

Jason: yeah guess I do look different.

enters his enemy's office.

Jason: is this a trap?

Doc K: don't be so paranoid,

Jason: you here to have me disbarred aren't you.

Doc K: don't make me repeat myself, secondly read this.
hands him an envelope, just read it already.

Jason.(reading the letter out loud) with the...... of ...... by the board of administration has decided that resident Galen &others are allowed leave for the. .... program that will have students sent to help rural villages in need of medical help.
the only thoughts rushing through his mind where only, all works out in the end.

Doc K: know that the plane is this friday, so don't miss it.

Jason: doctor Hotaru wait,
& for once hits him right in the face, but he does not fall.

Doc K: how do you think I paid med. so feeling better now.

clenches his fist, while leaving the room Jason: I don't understand you at all you narcissus bastard,

Doc K: back of the line kid, remember you're not the one who hates me.

end of Act:I. of ep. I
Act II
location lucky dog restaurant& bar, china town, hr 18:57, date 1/23/12, also the night of the Chinese new year.

the man Simon Lee age 36, weight 300, height 5'6" hair black, eyes brown, thinking of how can he solve the dilemma of facing possible joblessness& another one just as pressing,

while circling want-ads of jobs, that by tomorrow he'll need to start looking for, he comes across a strange coupon for a shop. 1 free fortune told or item with this coupon, from Wu Xing's magic shop. in honor of the Chinese new year, this year Water Dragon, locate in Chinatown, street... open 24/7, expiration date 2/15/12.

between my 2 dilemmas maybe I can find one thing that can help reassure I or solve at least 1 of them,

enters the shop, finding it quieter then death,

Simon: anyone here?

Inari: just I, hmm.. not that startled are you?

Simon: I have allot on my mind,

Inari: so what are you looking for?

Simon: aside from using this coupon to have my fortune told, that I found in the paper, I am also looking for a specific potion if it's possible.

Inari: maybe, but what kind potion?

Simon: would this place happen to sell out-of-love potions?

Inari: sadly, although the shop is out potions at moment, I hope you are aware that there is no such thing as a out-of-love potions, spells, or charms. secondly, if there were such things, I don't know if I should ask, if you would have wanted it in bulk.

Simon: is that some kind of joke?

Inari: yes it is, it was a good guess that based on your age &clothes I assumed that you've had a long string of lovers, that could be why someone would want something that could ease the heartache, however as no thing like that exists, I hope this can count as a consolation, that you can have for free if you like.
tosses a weird looking key-chain.

Simon: thank you I guess, (looks at the key-chain) ahh its a fish but with a dragon's head. like in the myth.

Inari: oh good, so I don't have to explain it then?

Simon: I did come here only to have my fortune read; as I already felt that, what I might looking for, probably, as you said couldn't exist, I just wanted a way to reassure my thoughts.

Inari: take a seat then.

both set down

Inari: these tarot cards are unique, as the feng shui tarot deck combines the traditional elements of tarot with the ancient Chinese wisdom, spiritual belief, and principles of form school feng shui

Simon: so I guess that means the four suits for this deck use four gods of heaven and earth, or as others call them, the cardinal animal guardians, Black Tortoise guardian of the north& the element of water, Azure Dragon guardian of the east& the element of wood, Vermilion Phoenix guardian of the south& the element of fire, &White Tiger guardian of the west& the element of metal

Inari: ah not most people are aware of most myths. now then I let you shuffle the cards until you feel ready to stop. If a card slips from the deck, I put it aside and read it after I review the spread. Its message was intended to be heard. secondly before we start tell me, do your problems involve love or financial troubles?

Simon: you could say both, as I'm likely to be fired tomorrow, &I have problems involving a woman.

Inari: oh my, well then lets see what the cards say then. hmm. first card upside down 9 of tigers, it means. With continued faith, you can look forward to good news coming. Just a little more patience &you will see the end of this situation. now the second card: huh, the core aspect of the phoenix queen. a love card, Tendency to absorb both sides of the story before making comment. Sensitive to the issue, yet quick to defend when injustice is apparent. meaning the woman you spoke of is what crosses you, how big of a problem is it with her?

Simon: she is somewhat my bride. but only by an arranged marriage,
heck I haven't seen her in 24 years.

Inari: I see, well 90% of arranged marriages are built on horoscopes, what is your &her's birth date please.

Simon: we where both born year of the fire dragon, but mouth wise mine is August, her's is February.

Inari: ah the sign of Leo &Aquarius, the equivalent of fire& water itself, but also in a way Mars& Venus, the two divine lovers themselves, yin& yang itself on a cosmic scale if you will. I in a way sense that even after all the years she loves you, but something about you, your emotions seem to be walled up by something.

Simon: please just move on to the next card.

Inari: understood then.

third card, core aspect of the 2 of tigers: March to the beat of your own drum. Listen to your Higher Self. Situations have arrived that prompt you to try another way to solve the situation. Separate from emotional participation.

half-hour later(he remained silence the whole reading)
tenth card materialism the devil card &its upside down. Leaning on others has placed you in a vulnerable position. Important to become self-sufficient. Timidity has exposed more than you would like. Allow common sense &integrity to take over. Indecision could be jeopardizing unless you get back into control. Feeling sorry for yourself is a luxury you cannot afford. Dig deep into your spiritual &mental resources to maintain your equilibrium.

Simon: I see then, I thank you for the free fortune &key-chain then, I hope you have yourself a happy new then.

Inari: wait,

Simon: yes what is it?

Inari: the park is always a good place to think about things to think them over, also don't you think she at least deserves to know your thoughts, your reasons on why you don't or do wanna go through with the arrangement?

Simon: this arrangement was built on a life-debt that will never be repaid, &I myself I don't deserve her for I hurt her when I last saw her.

Inari: you aware that the stories about soul-mates, mainly about how in them apparently when the mythical character who says this is the one you marry, the person told that either throws a rock at the other, or stabs the one that was pointed to by the one who said, then years later when the parents arrange a wedding for the character who either stab or throw a rock at the kid earlier, finds out it's that very same person who he/she hurt years ago is the one who's the future spouse based on how the character wears something that covers the scar.

Simon: &then how do they all end then?

Inari: they honest don't have endings. food for thought.

Simon: indeed, I guess I'll go to the park to be alone with my thoughts in the then.

leaves the shop
when he makes it to the park he then looks to see the the large water-fall,

Simon: I see then, as a form of mediation I must climb the water-fall,
takes off his business suit, leaving on only his undershirt& shorts,

as climbing up the water fall, he then has a flood of memories,

date 2/19/88 year of the earth dragon.

inside &outside the house are two things going on,
outside the house both children play, whereas inside the grown-ups talk,

hi my name is Okoi whats your name?

my name is Simon, Okoi,

Okoi: it's really nice to meet you Simon.

Simon: same to you I guess,

Okoi: hmmm(she says while looking disappointed)

(inside the house are the Lees &Kim-Paks) when the boy walks over to hear the grown-ups are talking about.

Mr. Kim-Pak: granted that given we have been best friends since kindergarten, its just that I felt after you saved my life during the Vietnam War, that I would never have found a way to replay the life-debt between us, but for my wife&I to blessed with a first-born daughter, after you& your wife became blessed with a first-born son, but for both families to agree on a arrange marriage,

(the boy starts running after hearing why his parents brought him here today, for he knows he is too young for thoughts of marriage &feels indifferent towards the girl who may someday wife)

Mr. Lee: now its agreed then, when both are in their 30's &still unmarried both will meet again, &lets just hope by then both won't be angry with us, after all its still up them if don't or do wish to marry each-other.

Mr. Kim-PaK: that it is, now when I said I had found a way to replay for saving my life, know that as I'm now a chairmen at a business firm, the thing is when you said you needed a job, I found out that in your area is one of are branch firm, granted it's nothing fancy but it's a job none the less, I just hope its enough to replay you.

Mr. Lee: although I will take the job offer, as I might need it, &about the life debt you should know that as we are best friends, I know that if the situation had been reversed you would have done same thing in heartbeat.

Mrs. Lee: cheers to that then. cheers to friendship.

all: cheers
(sad how the boy hadn't heard any that)

Simon: CC, I don't know what to do? I don't hate her but I diffidently don't like her, &I'm way too young to get married.
he said while trying to keep his pet green garden snake from getting away. Simon: I know I'll scare her with you CC, that way she won't wanna get married too.

later night,
screams that would indicate change for all.

Okoi: somebody help, it hurts!!!
to the boy now waking up to find both fathers bursting out of the girl's bedroom.

Mr. Lee: its alright Okoi its alright, you just need to go to the hospital, but you'll be fine.
he said to reassure her that she would not die tonight,

Mr. Kim-Pak: Jesus how did a snake get in here?
those mere words uttered, that to the boy felt like weight that would forever leave the boy sinking into his own guilt, however that same guilt kept him from seeing that the snake the girl's father had brought out was different colored& a bigger one at that,

at the hospital

Mrs. Kim-Pak: doctor will our daughter make it?

doctor: the anti-venom treatment was given within 1?2 hours of the bite, so her chances for living &the probability of recovery is greater than 99%
that would mean she'll live,

Mrs. Kim-Pak: oh thank god.

doctor: however as the snake bite was at her optic nerves, its apparent that at this point, that the damage to her vision is permanent.

Mr. Kim-Pak: are you telling us, that she'll be blind all her life now?

doctor: afraid so, I'm so sorry.

Mrs. Kim-Pak: doctor please know that all that matters to us is that she's alive, &well.

when it is time for the Lees to take their leave that within the car over the freeway the boy finally speaks up, over the what he had heard days ago.

Simon: mom, dad, I am not ready to get married at age 12,

Mr. Lee: what are you taking about Simon?
& then the car is hit by a bus, leaving Simon as the only survivor. from then on in his life is relative to relative, state to state, &then alone by himself by age 18.
& then thinks back on the phone call he got last week,

Simon I know it's been 24 years since you last met us, but understand that if you remember us or Okoi, we'd feel happy, that if you have nothing or too busy with anything to do for the new year, that you'd come join us for dinner, it would be a great joy to Okoi& us.

back to the present, the boy now a man is ready to take the finally leap over water-fall,

when he makes it to the top of the water fall, he feel his body burning all over as if on fire, but somehow at the same time it is also warm, almost like a pleasurable fire sensation.

when he feels the familiar chill of the world around him, he knows it is over with, that when he decides to drink from the waters of the fall it self, how can he not see his refection within the water, a hundred pounds lighter, &1'1" taller, &his loins of the lower region now massive.

fallow your heart to find the answers to your dilemmas, fire dragon.

same date: but time is 20:00
he then awakes to find himself back at the lucky dog, &the only one there, apparently. when he looks at himself in the mirror, he finds as the dragon of fire, &then looks at the clock, realizing he is 20 minutes late for his appointment

Simon: crap I have to talk to Okoi. I need to tell her the truth I should have told her years ago.

at her house 21:31.

when he sees her he notices how the years have indeed been good to her with her beautiful face like a model's, long raven hair, she wearing long dress clinging to her ravishing hourglass figure, &is then greeted by all likelihood her, her kid brother of 24&a dog.

Okoi: Simon it's been too long, this is my younger Lee. &my seeing eye-dog CC

he is somewhat in shock,

Simon: Okoi I wish to talk to you in private if I may.

Okoi: alright then,

both in the dinning room,

Simon: I don't know if should go through this arrange marriage or stop it, because you're blind because of me the snake bite was from my pet snake, &I have every right to feel guilty for I have no idea how make-up for it, that especially has been gnawing at me for these past 20 years.

Okoi: I knew the whole time that you had pet snake if anything I had hope that by next summer I'd have my own pet garden snake, that way if they could play together, that then we could all play together. if any thing the last thing I ever saw to my mind was a baby snake, being eaten by a bigger snake

Simon: what?

Okoi: also the snake that did bite me& blinded with it's venom was not your pet snake but rather a rattlesnake, please know my blindness isn't a problem with how I live if any, I can see you fine with my other senses, the sound of your voice tells me the shape of your face and how much muscle you have on your throat. the lung power &how many seconds you breath tells me the muscle volume &density around your chest& abdominal muscle &the quality. the scratch sound of the fabric when you move tells me your weight. also the changes of your voice when you move, I can tell your height by calculating which direction your voice goes. &it doesn't stop me from my love of art, I draw, I paint, &sculpt, if I can then I will.

Simon: my goodness, wait what about the fact that this arrange marriage was built on a life debt, you know my father saved your father during a war.

Okoi: please Simon if anything an arrange marriage is nothing like a forced marriage, if one or both us didn't like each-other, then of course it would have been call off, quite easily really, secondly my father had come with something to replay your father, when he had found out that your father was trying to find a job, &he also found out that one of the firms had a branch in your father's area, so he had hope to replay him by having hired, but he said that although your father did accept the offer, "that if the situation had been reversed my father would have done same thing in heartbeat."

Simon: I see now, no offence,

Okoi: none taken, if I could just take a glimpse at you right here right now... that I cannot take a look at your beautiful face is... such a shame, but if I may, please allow my hands to be my eyes so that there won't be anything that I cannot see

Simon: go right ahead Okoi, I won't stop you,
she try's so hard to hide how her love for him has in a way changed, for after meeting him after all these years, she now has fallen, more-in love with him

Okoi: I thank you, oh goodness its so late, I guess you'll be on your way then.

Simon: Okoi, wait, I'd like to get to know you more as your friend, that is if you'll ever forgive me for being heartless when I was young.

Okoi: oh, Simon(buries her head into his massive chest) you're not heartless I can hear your heart right now, &its beating sounds like a live flame.

he hopes that she won't notice that he is now blushing, or how he has just put his tree-trunks arms around her,
end of Act:II. of ep. I
epilogue of ep. I
location River side Mercy Hospital, hr 15:07, date 1/23/12
Inari: if I had a home, life would be so warm &love so true, some of forever is all we'd say, if there were a home, for me& if I had wings we would cross the clouds, riding on the wind, we'd laugh out loud, funny the dreams your memory brings, wishing now that I had wings, you gave me dreams, you gave me love dreams, I carry them all like using them before, you gave me dreams, you gave me love dreams, to sweet to be magical things that children see, if stories where true I would take your hand, walk you to the sun& there you'd stand, shining like one of natures own, if stories came true, alone, so real are the dreams, was when I hold them tight, they'd fallow my dance& warmed my nights, with you still in my eyes I can still fly, secretly I touch the sky, you gave me dreams I carry them all like using them before, you gave me dreams, you gave me love dreams, I can't keep them like holding them long ago, you gave me dreams you gave me love dream, too sweet you gave dreams
a song sung in front of the newborn water-dragons,

Doc K: thought I'd I find you near the maternity ward, if you coming to the hospital today.

Inari: yo. just thought I'd see the generation of dragons, &come to think of it as kitsune I'd know you justified the age-old lore of being a good mother and housewife, what I think allot of people would find it funny. what with your beautiful face &body after all

Doc K. hmmm.... Wu Xi..
Inari with speed hushes him immediately by putting the pointer finger to his lips.

Inari: Doc.K, please know that I have my reasons to go by Inari for a while, &secondly how'd you know it was me?

Doc K: like anyone else on earth would wear the blackest trench coat ever seen by man, whats weird is you seem to have beefed up a little, you look almost human.

Inari: touche, secondly it's because I'm sleeping more, so that in turn restored my eating habits,

Doc K: why are here?

Inari: right I came here to drop some deliver food, don't worry just standard evil dumplings. that way I can buy hostess's evil ding dong's &evil ho-ho's with their creamy yummy evil spirals.

Doc K: stop using the word evil,

Inari: right guess, I could just settle with demonic brownies, or demonic cupcakes,

Doc K: never mind the words part then, so whats in the so called evil dumplings then,

Inari: one order of dumplings with high levels of calcium for a soccer player out of kneel surgery, &another order of dumplings made with veal for a mother who had a C-section.

Doc K: as doctor I'm sure that's not too healthy, but mainly that's if you make the mistake of mixing up the orders if it possible,

Inari: oh yea, I came to talk with the social worker, the red tanuki: Jun-Jun, is she here today?

Doc K: you might wanna try across town, like at the down-town area, secondly why do you need to talk to her in the first place?

Inari: here
hands him a flier, &he reads it.

Doc K: whats the point of this.

Inari: what she's the best person I know for tarot reading's

Doc K: that I get, but whats the point of the filer?

Inari: sorry its just that I've already tired coupons, &I can't use TV or radio ads, but altogether its so I can sell enough stuff to write it off a pawn shop.

Doc K: ok, wait how'd you buy a magic store in the first place?

Inari: I actually inherited the deed, to the store.

Doc K: still, how?

Inari: I was the only one who went to his funeral,

Doc K: of course, by the way going by the name of Inari, although that means moon god, wasn't the Shinto deity Inari, in fact a goddess?

Inari: it very's from generation to generation, as was represented as male, female, or androgynous, but was mainly the Japanese kami of fertility, rice, agriculture, foxes, industry& worldly success and one of the principal kami of Shinto.

Doc K: now it's all coming together now.

the one in black looks at its watch
Inari: crap I gotta go I don't wanna this one horror movie. so I'll just drop these off, &run as fast as I can. looks like use the cash for demonic popcorn& evil soda then.

Doc K. uhh..
hand-palm on face
end of ep. I ________________________FIN_______________________ ________
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2012, 11:52 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
I liked this a lot! Especially the use of Chinese myths and legends.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options