The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to oracleflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2012, 04:15 PM

oracleflex is on a distinguished road
Palace Coup 2

hey cats, just a little twist at the end to get us to the growth...

As Lyle stepped back to return to office, Henry sized up the congressional leader. In order to get into the modest office, he had to steer clear of Dr. Holcomb?s skillet-sized pecs encased in the obsidian Prada suit. They didn?t stand out obscenely, but enough for the junior congressman to recognize another muscle maven. Bjorn strode into the office and offered his hand to Henry before closing the door. Both men pumped each other?s arms with vigor, Dr. Holcomb with the clear advantage.

?Please, Henry, sit,? he offered, indicating the simple upholstered chair in front of his desk. Bjorn sat down in his chair behind the piles of bills and motions around a thin Macbook. With the high shelves against the flanking walls overflowing with books, Bjorn looked more like a buff librarian than a political boss. ?Thanks for meeting me. I hope I?m not holding up your holiday plans.?
Henry made a face as he thought of Christmas with his wife Marlene?s parents and their road-kill buffet. ?N-no, sir,? he stammered, ?I was just
getting a workout in.?
Bjorn?s faced lit up. ?Please, Bjorn. Call me Bjorn. Good for you. Strength training??
?Uh, HTU3? Have you heard of it??
?Why, yes I have. I?m an HTU alum myself. What day are you on??
?The last day.?
Bjorn stood up and circled the modest desk. ?Congratulations for ?hittin? it hard,? as Bert would say.? He placed his hands over Henry?s shoulder as he sat on the desk corner in front of the smaller man. ?Do you mind if I give you the HTU3 greeting??
Blushing, Henry grinned. ?Sure,? he replied. He bent his arm, pumping up his bicep. Bjorn covered the suit encased bulge with his thick farmhand fingers.
?Whoa,? Bjorn chuckled, ?are those 16s??
?Uh-huh,? Henry grunted back.
?Nice! I didn?t get there until at least the second time I finished.?
?The second time?? Henry asked as he relaxed his arm.
?Yeah, I did HTU3 twice.?
Henry tentatively put out his hands under Bjorn?s right arm. ?May I??
Bjorn shook his arm out, making the platinum bracelet on his thick wrist jingle briefly. He pulled his fist in and Henry gasped.
?Are those 20s??
Bjorn chuckled, ?Shucks no, not yet. More like 18 and a quarter.?
Henry let the arm go and sat, his face stunned. Bjorn went back to his seat as Henry adjusted his position in his seat to conceal his throbbing manhood.
?Thank you for indulging me,? Bjorn continued. ?I hope that broke a little of the tension.?
Henry gulped as he felt the precum drip out of his cock. ?Yeah,? he lied. ?We should work out together one day.?
Bjorn pulled two bottles from a drawer. ?Protein shake??
Hesitating, he said, ?Uh, yes.?
Bjorn shook the bottle vigorously as Henry read it. It was familiar to the supplements that HTU3 offered but?
?This says HTU...4?? Henry watched as Bjorn released the cap on his 12 oz bottle and downed it fast.
?Yeah, it?s the next level. Bert himself sent it to me. It?s low on the cardio and high on the resistance.?
Henry cracked his bottle open and took a swig of the thick vanilla substance. It tasted richer than the normal post-workout drinks and had a cinnamon and pepper aftertaste. The latter taste made him cough.
?Capsaicin. That?s why I drink it really fast.?
Henry drew in a breath and drank it all down. As he did, Bjorn continued.
?So, the business at hand: HB 75.?
?The defense supplemental bill??
?Yes. It will be out of committee on the first day of the new year. Need your help making it happen.?
?Sure, any way I can. Although, sir ? Bjorn, I understand that it?s pretty much DOA in the Senate.?
?I know, the President and his puppets in the Senate are playing cheap with us. That?s where you come in. I want some new faces around this one to be?persuasive.?
?Okay, I?ll make some phone calls and see who I can find who?s still in town??
?That?s a good start. We?ll have more for you when you come back from the holiday. Glad you?re on board. We need a strong defense force.?
?Agreed.?
Bjorn jumped up and crushed his empty bottle before tossing in the trash can near the desk. ?Great! I won?t keep you.?
?Thanks, Bjorn. I?ll get on this right away.?
Bjorn shook Henry?s hand as he walked him to the door. ?Commitment. That?s why we?ll get along well. Have a great Christmas.? Before he closed the door, Dr. Holcomb?s eyes darkened. He added, ?You?re making great progress. Maybe we will work out together soon.?
Henry?s mind was racing as he headed to the stairs. He had so much to do! Few people knew his name so making calls on Rep. Holcomb?s behalf was going to be daunting. It would certainly be a great excuse for shortening the trip to his wife?s awful family. He opened the stairwell door and started down the flights toward his office.
Meanwhile, Bjorn bounded over to his office phone and hit the intercom button. ?Angie!? he called in a gruff tone to his assistant. ?Call Bert and tell him ?game on.?? He shucked his jacket as his shirt started feeling constrictive. He slipped the Macbook into a bag to the side of the desk. ?That'll make that fucker happy. And make sure HTU4 is in Rep. Schneider?s office by 5pm. No more calls for the next hour ? I?ll be stretching out in here.?
He rolled his wrists as the blood churned through his veins. As his muscles pumped, the fibers of the shirt held barely. ?Gotta make use of this pump.? He grabbed the handles of the drawers of both sides of his desk. ?1, 2, 3,? he started counting as he was curling the desk as items began to shift and slide off.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 06:52 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Wow, am I glad to see that you continued this! (And yes, it's totally a double standard for me to rail against "required" continuations in another thread...but we're not talking about me here!)

Great premise, intriguing developments, I can't wait to see what you're going to have your characters do next!

All the questions:
1. why would such a senior powerbroker turn to a freshman legislator for help on this bill?
2. What is this bill about again? I didn't go back and doublecheck. I'll have to see what exactly it covers. Something about tax credits, I think.
3. What does the muscle growth have to do with this, other than the bonding?
4. Is the fact that they are both using the same program significant?
5. Is the "protein drink" significant? [D'oh! Of course it is-- I just wonder how/why]

I'm definitely looking for the next installment!

It's "appointment" reading!

Mdlftr
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options