The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to zenith_muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 01:57 AM
asian muscle

zenith_muscle has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to zenith_muscle
Muscle Growth Experiments

Hi Everyone - here is a story that I just wrote. I welcome any feedback - Sorry for any grammar mistakes as I am from KL, Malaysia - not a country very strong in English. Hope you enjoy it.

Intro

Dr. Stanley is a scientist and nutritionist well-known for his contributions in the area of nutrition, cell regeneration and cloning. It is the year 2032 and all people care about these days is how they look. For guys, that means a tall, buffed and muscular body, and of course with a well-hung endowment. Not many people can afford Dr. Stanley?s procedures as they involve an extremely expensive compound developed in a secret facility owned by Dr. Stanley. His patients are mostly male celebrities and the ultra-elite that are able to afford his bi-weekly injections. He refers his female client to his counterpart, Dr. Carmen as he prefers working on a guy?s bodies.

As Dr. Stanley?s research shows, there will not be much dramatic enhancement that could be done after adolescent. The effect on grown-ups are only slightly better than the new-era steroids available out there, minus the side effects. Even after taking the compound, hard-work at the gym and plenty of protein is still required to grow buff, as what bodybuilders did in the earlier of the century.

~~~~~

The Client

Dr. Stanley was just sitting at his desk looking at his incoming client?s record on his computer when that client, Josh walked in.

?Good Morning, Dr.? Josh greeted.

?Holy cow, is that you, Josh? Oh my, you look fantastic,? Dr Stanley quickly replied.

Josh was a client of Dr. Stanley when he just started his experimental drug 14 years ago. Dr. Stanley was shocked at how Josh look now. At 30-years old, Josh still looks like an 18-year old trapped in a 6 feet, totally cut bodybuilder-type body, and as if he has worked on it for the last 10 years. Josh was wearing an expensive, auto-shrink T-shirt developed in the late 2020s with a fibre material that automatically contours to the shape of your body when body heat is detected. Very commonly worn these days in the era of body-beautiful, the shirt left no room for imagination. All those muscles on Josh?s body was screaming Adonis, from his wide shoulders, gargantuan biceps and pecs, V Shaped back, fully developed 8-packs on a slim waist, right down to his incredible thighs.

Dr. Stanley was staring at Josh?s protruding pecs muscle when he suddenly said ?Yes, doc, your compound works,? Josh said while slightly bouncing his pecs.

Snapping out of fantasy, Dr. Stanley suddenly realised that Josh came with his wife and 10-year-old son. He quickly gave all three of them a handshake.

?So Josh, it has been 14 years since your dad brought you here trying to treat your delayed adolescence and growth issues. Normally my clients will come on a yearly check-up even though this procedure for adolescence requires only 1 treatment. What happened to you? Seems like the procedure did help you in the end, right?? Dr. Stanley said.

?Yes, Dr. Stanley. It definitely worked. I have been growing since you administered the drug on me when I was 16. I was very short and scrawny back then, but I had been growing since - my height, my muscles, and even ?down there?. I don?t even work out that much,? said Josh with flexing his right biceps while rubbing his abs.

?And your anti-aging properties of the drug seems to work too,? Josh added.

Detecting unhappy stares from his wife, Dr Stanley quickly changed the topic - ?Yes, Josh. That?s great. So what brings you here today??
Josh?s wife, also looking great for her age and is clearly on the compound interrupted - ?I want you to help my son. Dr. Carmen said you can help him.?

?How old is your son?? asked Dr. Stanley

?He?s 10 this year. I want you to help him enhance his body as I think he is a bit short now. I don?t him to lose out to his peers. As far as I know, the growth process does not work after adolescence,? said Josh?s wife.

?Yes, doc, I want him to be bigger and taller than me,? Josh quipped.

?Yes, your wife?s right. The compound works more like a steroid if it is taken by a fully grown male. What it can only do to a grown man is by enhance muscle build and reduce the aging process by only slightly. However, if the compound is injected during puberty, it completely changes the hormonal balance of the body, instructing the body to grow taller, more muscular and with other enhanced male characteristics once

the boy is fully grown up,? explained Dr. Stanley.
?It is not a miracle drug, though. Though the results will show in the end when he is fully grown, at around 21 years old, you can?t expect it be effective overnight. Human growth process is very complex and slow,? added Dr. Stanley.

?Yes, we know, that?s why we want Josh Jr. here to start as soon as possible,? Josh replied.

?Unfortunately Josh, I am not able to take your case at the moment. Your kid is just 10 years old. So far, the youngest I have given the drug to is a 14 year old. The growth period of 11 years (10 to 21) to grow is far too long. I don?t want to create a muscle monster out of your kid later on. As I know so far, there is no reversing procedure available yet,? explained Dr. Stanley.

?Come back in a few years? time,? Dr Stanley instructed.

With those explanations, Dr. Stanley sent the couple that looks 18 but with a 10 year old kid home. Not an uncommon sight these days, though.

~~~~~

Muscle Grower

Dr. Stanley really enjoys creating muscle hunks ? it is really his passion to help normal guys transform into muscle hunks, muscle daddies or even freaky muscle gods. All his clients know he is gay and loves muscles, but none of them really bothered as he has the best treatment available.

Some straight guys who took the puberty treatment many years ago even came back and let him enjoy their bodies with muscle worship, showing off to Dr. Stanley their muscles and enhanced huge cocks to show their gratitude, especially those poor guys that Dr. Stanley worked on for free. Yes, he did enjoyed them a lot, but what most do not know is that Dr. Stanley wants a body like that himself.

Dr. Stanley was not happy with his own body at all. Spotting a 5feet4 frame, he was a small and frail looking 47 year old. If not for his handsome and well-groomed look, he could easily pass off as a drug addict. He tried using the compound on himself and really worked out a lot, muscles does not seem to be on his side. Dr. Stanley really suspects this is due to the ineffective compound he injected himself with during the experimental days, rendering him immune to the drug.

~~~~~

Project Alpha

After closing his clinic and instructed all his staff home, Dr. Stanley took a lift down to his secret basement laboratory right below his clinic. Not many people know about this facility as the drug is fully patented and he wants no one to be able to copy the compound formula that had made him millions.

Dr. Stanley entered some passcode and entered a fully secured vault that only few can enter. There stood a few gigantic glass tubes tanks with some liquid bubbling in it. Though not clear from the murky liquid, you can see human figures lied down on their back inside the tanks. This is Dr. Stanley?s best kept secret. Little do people know that all his technologies and processes were experimented and developed through one project ? project Alpha.

Project Alpha as Dr. Stanley named it, is a project started by him and a few scientist on cell regeneration process. After a while, it developed into a full human cloning project. It is still a secret as human cloning is still banned worldwide.

Dr. Stanley pressed a few button and the liquid in one of those vertical tubes start to drain away. The glass retracted downwards and revealed was a 6 foot 4 fully-muscled body lying on a synthetic water proof bed like surface. Dr. Stanley called him Alpha. Dr. Stanley stared at the naked Alpha. Very handsome with an angular face and sharp features, no one could doubt that Alpha looked very much like Dr. Stanley himself, though twice his weight and almost a whole head taller. It is no surprise as Alpha was cloned from scratch with Dr. Stanley?s stem cells.

Outside the liquid, Alpha could not sustain his life in his body without breathing or a beating heart. Dr. Stanley prepared the defibrillator and jumped started his heart. Through auto reflex, Alpha started choking out some liquid and in the end, started to breathe. Though breathing, a clone?s brain is empty and all it can rely on is the automatic body functions. A clone may look like a human, but it actually cannot eat, walk, talk or anything for that matter. It is basically a vegetable in a shape of a human.

Looking at Alpha, you can see Dr. Stanley?s creation of his ideal bodytype that he adores. The entire body of Alpha is screaming muscles but the emphasis was on his biceps and pectoral muscles. Proportionately, those muscles parts seems much larger. His 60inch chest tapers down to a 29inch muscular abs, making Alpha looking much like those comic book superheros popular in the late 20th century. His biceps is almost 20inches and its proportion looks like those pictures with only morphed biceps. Dr. Stanley had much more control in fine tuning the musculature of the clones as compared to human subjects as they can control body part specific muscle enhancements inside the liquid.

Dr. Stanley took Alpha?s measurements and vital signs and after that, put him back into the tank with liquid. Without fail every time after measurement taking, Dr Stanley will think ?If the compound was discovered earlier, I would?ve looked like this.?

~~~~~

The Transfer

Dr Stanley was very impatient and wanted to start immediately. While Dr. Jack is still setting up all his equipment, Dr Stanley was already getting all agitated about the process. Dr. Jack was the expert neurologist he met at a science convention and was quite angry that Dr. Stanley seems to be rushing him too fast.

Dr. Jack started hooking up the wires and computers that will be attached to Dr. Stanley?s body and head as well as Alpha?s. He checked their vital signs and the calculation on the machines to see if everything is OK.

Dr. Jack started to work on Alpha first while Dr. Stanley watching. The procedures are simple ? it required an ultra-fine needle with a new hard metal compound penetrating right to the middle of Alpha?s skull, with a few patches attached to the chest and hamstring areas.

?Are you ready for this, Alpha?? Jack said jokingly, knowing that Alpha?s perfect but lifeless body would not respond.

After affixing the patches, he slowly inserted the 6 inches long needle right into the brain of Alpha. Alpha?s beautiful muscles started to tense and flex unwillingly. Like an instant reaction, Alpha?s cock instantly erected from 6 inches soft into an incredible 12 inches hard. With its slight curvature, the cock head is almost touching the middle of his 8-pack abs.

Dr. Stanley and Dr. Jack drooled at the perfect hunk that Dr. Stanley?s years of hard work has created. Though lying there on the bed motionless, Alpha?s muscles was all tensely flexed, displaying all his vigour and vitality in his Adonis 21-year old looking body (technically, Alpha is only 15 ? years old). With that view of Alpha, both the scientist couldn?t control themselves from getting hard even though a lot is on their mind, given the complexities of the procedure.

Jumping out of awe and lust, Dr. Stanley quipped to Dr. Jack ?Let?s do it.?

?Are you sure? The pain will be excruciating. As you know what I told you, for this procedure to work, we cannot introduce any pain killers or general anaesthetics to reduce the pain,? Dr. Jack replied.

?Let me warn you again, Dr. Stanley. My experiments did not work the last time. But from my calculations, this procedure may work because Alpha is basically you, DNA and all. If anything happens?..? Dr. Jack added.

?Do it. Do it NOW,? said Dr. Stanley impatiently.

Dr. Jack then affixed the wired patches on Dr. Stanley?s body and strapped on Stan onto the bed. Then, lowered the contraption and inserted the needle right through his head.

?Arrrrggggh! Arrrrrrrrrrrggh!? The deafening shouts was all that can be heard in that room.

And then, silence.

~~~~~

Suspended Animation

After the trembling stopped, Dr. Jack quickly went to check on them.

?Dr. Stanley! Dr. Stanley! Can you hear me?? shouted Dr. Jack while shaking Dr. Stanley?s body.

Both of them seems to be still breathing and heart still beating, but somehow none of them seems to be responding. If the procedure should work, it should have worked by now.

Suddenly both their eyes opened simultaneously. Dr. Jack waved at both of them and seems like there isn?t any response even though there seems to be eye movements from both of them.

~~~

Meanwhile, Dr. Stanley was experiencing some might call an out of body experience. He seems conscious, and can look around the room. However, he cannot seem to move at all. His body seems to be paralyzed. He can see Alpha on the other side of the bed; he can see Dr. Jack frantically searching for solutions to solve his failed experiment. What he cannot do is move.

Then suddenly, Dr. Stanley started to experience tingling on his skin. He looked down and sees his chest, stomach, and legs skin start to become more youthful and tight. It looks as if his last amount of fat is melting away and skin tightening around the small muscles he have. Still paralyzed, he sees his pectoral muscles start growing. He looks down at his chest and the muscles are growing like a time lapsed muscle morph movie. He can feel that his entire body lengthening, from the short 5foot4 to a taller body?. Muscles seem to be growing everywhere, biceps, abs, calves, shoulders, back you name it. He can see his cock, a mediocre 5 inch hard growing slowly but steadily. Seeing his body transforming like that makes him want to stroke his cock immediately, but he is still paralyzed. He can see from his own eyes that his body is transforming into Alpha, the muscular clone of himself he created with a god-like muscle proportion.

All Dr. Jack can see is Dr. Stanley getting hard with his eyes wide open. He can see that Dr. Stanley is moving his eyes up and down looking at his own body and look as if something is happening to his body.

?Are you there, Dr. Stanley?? Dr. Jack asked while shaking Dr. Stanley?s body.

Suddenly, both Dr. Stanley and Alpha started to tremble again, both their muscles tensed up and shaking violently on the strapped bed on both sides. Dr. Jack again was looking at his machines and trying to figure out what happened.

And then it stopped.

He rushed to check on Dr. Stanley?s brain signals and there were no signs at all of any brain activity. He is still breathing, but from what Dr. Jack knows, he is technically brain dead.

?Dr. Stanley! Dr. Stanley! I did this to you!? Dr. Jack shouted, holding on to Dr. Stanley?s lifeless body, almost crying.

?Jack?...... Jack??

From across the room, Dr. Jack heard a voice.

Alpha is talking.

?Dr. Stanley?? Dr. Jack asked. ?Is that you? It worked??

?Yes, it worked. Come over right now and feel my muscles. I know you want it,? said Dr. Stanley confidently.

?And call me Stan,? he said.

-End?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 09:21 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
awesome loved it
  #3   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 12:24 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Very hot! Need more, please!
  #4   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 06:48 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Loved the multiple growth possibilities. I liked this.
  #5   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2012, 03:44 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
You should continue this its very interesting the different. And of course it was hot.
  #6   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2012, 02:31 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
make the boy grow!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size