The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2012, 12:59 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Y'know, you're getting better at the short shorts.

Glad you're writing again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #42   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2012, 09:20 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
# 10 (and last)

What Jason will never understand is what a mind blowingly positive experience Boot Camp was for me. I mean, yeah, he gets the awesome physical transformation that occurred, who couldn't?

But that really pales in comparison to the mental and emotional changes that occurred!

I arrived at the camp in rural Otsego County, New York (think "Catskills adjacent") deeply, deeply skeptical of their claim of being able to "put 50 lbs. on you in one eight week session!"

I mean, c'mon, that's not really doable even with roids, is it? What were they doing, turning them into porkers? Really, no, but thanks! I'd rather stick to my ultra-lean 137 lbs. (at 6'1!) than turn into a blunderbuss!

Sitting in the reception hall with 20 other recruits, I couldn't help but glance around the room. Yeah, we were all skinny dweebs. Compared to some of 'em, I actually seemed pretty husky! I swear there was one kid who was 5'4 and all of 90 lbs. -- he didn't look like he'd been through puberty yet! At the other extreme, there was one guy who looked about 160 (at 6'3, he was the one guy taller than I was.)

Then I started looking at the photos on the walls, all of them alleged before and after shots of guys who had been to Boot Camp, with their before and after stats and the year they attended on a little plaque beneath each picture.

Holy crap! Either the Boot Camp administrators were seriously into photoshop (and, consequently lying through their teeth) or it really did work. There were 10 guys on the wall, all of whom appeared to have started out skin and bones (maybe the pix were from waaaay before the got to camp), all of whom looked like Jason or better when they were done! The handsomest were:

Henry B. (2008): Start, 5'9, 125 lbs.; End, 5'9, 162 lbs.

Scott G. (2009): Start, 5'7, 117 lbs.; End, 5'8, 160 lbs.

Mark L. (2010): Start, 5'11, 137 lbs.; End, 5'11, 202 lbs. (!!)

Kyle P. (2010): Start, 5'10, 122 lbs.; End, 6 ft, 190 lbs.

Arturo D. (2011): Start, 6'1, 133 lbs.; End, 6'1, 205 lbs.

Holy fucking moly! Looking at Arturo's pic, a skinny black kid transformed into elite fitness model, I thought I was gonna cream my pants.

And then the staff showed up.

Coach was totally awesome, 5'11" tall, 295 lbs., thick, wavy salt-n-pepper hair, a thick goatee, and acres of chest hair. He floored us by telling us he'd just turned 50 (he looked 35 tops.) His two assistants weren't as big but likewise very impressive, one blond and blue eyed, the other looked like he might have been Arturo's older, bigger, even hotter brother. Both were 6 ft or taller and probably 270-280 lbs. And mid 20s at most.

"Men, welcome to Boot Camp," Coach said. "Just call me 'Coach.' These are my assistants, Kyle and Arturo. If you've checked out the before and after pix, you might recognize them...."

Great fucking horny toads! They were WAAAY bigger that they were in their before and after pix and those were only a year or two old.

"Yeah," Coach said. "It really does work, as you can see from these two. And it keeps working!"

He had our attention, that's for sure, my brain's and my cock's. Looking around my fellow recruits, I noticed I wasn't the only one sporting wood. In fact, it looked like everyone had a stiffy!

"Now the first thing you need to know is that this is not a prison and unlike a real 'boot camp' we're not going to torture you and try to brain wash you. We're here to build you up, not break you down."

He went to describe the program:

-- 12 hours of sleep per day!

-- 6 big meals a day!

-- 6 heavy-duty workouts per day!

"I know most of you don't think that's possible," Coach said. "That's where Scott and Arturo and I come in. We're here to motivate you, to make it happen."

He was right about the skepticism. Most of the cohort looked pretty green thinking about it.

"But all of you are PHYSICALLY capable of doing it," he pointed out. "The only obstacle to success is your state of mind -- and we'll work on that, too!"

I was in awe. It was really happening. I was gonna go home weighing 187 lbs., all muscle -- almost a match for Jason! My cock started spasming, soaking the front of my workout shorts. I was aghast and amazed and delighted all at the same time! And it was clear I wasn't the only one who'd done so, not remotely!

"Now," Coach said. "Who wants to fucking GROW?!"

(I'll continue this one in a separate thread...)
  #43   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2012, 01:02 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Well, I have to say, that if this is the last little scene, they were well worth a read, short, but very nicely detailed little vignettes, I enjoyed them all, but mostly my favorite was 6, because it was my favorite thing to see, a normal looking guy overpowering and dominating a hugely muscular, very, very strong guy. I hope you do more of those kinds of stories.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #44   Add to Mass Driver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2012, 02:20 PM

Mass Driver is on a distinguished road
So are you foing to continue Roger's story?
I'd love to hear more.

MD

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options