The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 08:38 PM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
7 years later and little no more

I just came back to this forum recently, after my own experience that just happened in December. Well, it is more like a muscle growth experience my cousin, let?s just call him Zak, experienced. It even inspired me to write this new story http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=26584

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
My little cousin was born a few years after me, and I can say he was my best friend. Even before he could talk we were playing together. I feel kinda bad looking back, because I think part of the reason I loved hanging out with him was that I bossed him around a lot. He never minded that though. Anyway, we hung out up until my family moved about 3 hours away. I was pretty sad, but sometimes I still saw him. But then our families got in a big fight and when he was about 11 I couldn?t see him anymore since our dads didn?t want to see each other. Obviously it was hard on both of us, since we were best friends and this wasn?t our fault.

However, a few years ago our dads started talking again, although it was only due to my grandpa passing away and my dad having a health scare. I got Zak?s number and we happily started texting each other. It was awkward at first since it was years since we talked, but he was the same kid, though he was dating a few more girls now than before lol.

I found out he last year he?ll be starting college at a local 4-year university, which meant I?d finally be able to see him after, I guess It was 7 years. Back in December he drove up to get his studio apartment he?d be living in all ready. And go figure I was napping. When I woke up I walked out and Zak heard. He asked me if that was me, and told me my family went shopping but he wanted to see me before he left.

I groggily walked into the living room, but that drowsiness didn?t last long at the sight I saw. Zak was standing there in a tank top and jeans which showed off his newly found muscles. His lats were spread out wide, and his thin waist only seemed thinner. I could see the deep cut of his pecs even with the tank top on (I guess most people can tho lol). He definitely had some abs under that top since the outline was clearly visible, but my eyes were drawn elsewhere. His shoulders were so broad and looked like melons from where I stood, and they led to some of the best arms I?ve seen in my life. I swear, even the gods would have taken a day off to admire his masterpieces of arms. They were just limp by his side but they looked like they were 17? even like that. But I?m no expert. I?ve seen a few buff guys in my life up close and personal, but my cousin takes the cake. There are definitely guys bigger and more ripped than him, but none that I?ve met. I can?t believe this was my same cousin who hated doing anything physical. Naturally people change, but some people go their wholes lives and kind of look the same. Heck I was still as thin as I was when I was a kid.

As soon as he saw me his face brightened and he ran to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and swung me around the room. When he put me down I got a good grasp of his height. He was always shorter than me, but not anymore! I am 5?8 and I would put him around 5?11 or 6?0.

?Oh my god, oh wow, I FINALLY get to see you after all these years,? he kept exclaiming to me. ?Gah I missed you so much,? he told me whilst proceeding to give me another bear bug. ?Now that we?re older, we can do everything we used to, but also do stuff we couldn?t. Like, I can take you downtown and I?ll drive you anywhere you want to go, and I?ll promise take you to your favorite places to eat and we can stay out late and so much more!?

I smiled a bit inside. He may have the body of a man, but he?s still a kid at heart. Deep down, Zak was still the cousin I knew. ?I?ve missed you too. But umm, you look a little different.?

?Haha yup! Since we couldn?t hang out anymore, a lot of things we used to do weren?t that fun. So I started running around and exercising for fun. I played at the park and with my friends a lot more, and I started using the boxing stuff my dad had sitting around. In my teens I started lifting regularly and constantly. I researched how to diet, how to train and went to the local gym whenever I could. High school for me was basically school, homework, and working out and getting ripped. I really want to become a bodybuilder someday, but I?m a bit shy. Are?are you impressed??

?Haha, of course!? I laughed. ?Way more than impressed; I?m proud of you.?

His smile got wider, ?I see you?re still as thin as ever,? he joked around while touching my arm. ?Well, no big deal, just means I?ll have to be your personal bodyguard.? He flexed off one of his biceps, and I could see that double-head the muscle is named for but so few guys achieve.

?Why do I need a bodyguard??

?To protect you of course! Its settled, you can?t go anywhere without me, okay??

?Hey I?m the older cousin, its my job to protect you.?

?Well yeah, maybe?but I?m the bigger, stronger cousin now, so you don?t have to worry about that stuff anymore.? He proceeded once again to flex his bulging biceps.

I had to chuckle a little at that. ?That you are. That you are.?

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Wow this took longer than I thought, but I wanted to get every detail of meeting my cousin again. The conversation above is almost verbatim of what the one we had.

I gotta admit, he?s a stud and very ripped now, but the most important thing for me is that I got to see my cousin, my best friend, again after 7 years.
And he was serious about being by my side In the month he?s lived in the area, the only time he wasn?t with me was when one of us had class or were home sleeping. He was clingy when we were kids and still is, but hey, nothing wrong with having your own, personal, buffed?up bodyguard is there?

I got plenty of more stories already, and I?m sure more to come in case any of you are interested.

Last edited by sergel02; January 26th, 2012 at 11:30 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2012, 01:54 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Excellent story!

And...

Aieee! If I see one more person use "defiantly" for "definitely" I'm gonna lose my mind! OK, just kidding, but seriously -- defiantly (as in, "defying authority") and definitely (as in, an action "defined" by) are two separate and distinct words. They may sound vaguely similar but the have totally different meanings.

OK, deep breaths, I got it out of my system.

Again -- great story! Post some pix!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2012, 11:29 AM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
oh wow didn't even see that I did that. Gonna go fix that asap
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2012, 11:53 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
A minor blip in a great story! Just a pet peeve of mine, that's all! :-)

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options