The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 02:00 PM

sergel02 is on a distinguished road
My Not-So-Little Brother (Part 4 added 2/21)

I promise I'll give this a better title later lol

Based off a true story. Sorry no muscle growth in the first part So it'll probably be really boring for most of you.

Part 1

You know, sometimes life is like a box of donuts. I think Forest Gump said that. Or was it chocolates? Whatever, same applies. Sometimes you?ll get that amazingly delicious cream filled one and can?t help but be happy for a little while. And then, other times you?ll get that kinda sour one that?s also kind of stale and you want to throw that trash away, but you don?t, because that?ll be wasting money, and you?re too broke to be wasting money. My life was full of those stale, sour donuts.

Luckily for me, my younger brother Tory was probably the best tasting cream donut anyone could possibly have, because had it been any better tasting, you would die out of blissfulness and gone to Heaven. Okay I?m exaggerating, but not by much. By the way I never ?tasted his cream.? Get ya head out of the gutters, you nasties. That?s my special place only.

My name is Jay and I?m the adoptive son of the Lee family, consisting of my dad, mom and brother. I absolutely love my mom and dad, though I could deal without my mom asking me why I don?t have a good girl and my dad asking if I?ve gotten one pregnant yet. I never found out what happened to my biological parents, who they were, why they left me. None of that. Those questions still nag at me from time to time. Maybe one day I?ll find out. But I?m also pretty thankful it all happened. If it didn?t, the Lee family wouldn?t have adopted me, and I wouldn?t have Tory as my brother.

The Lee family really wanted to have kids, but it just wasn?t happening for them. Ain?t that the sad truth? One couple knocks the headboard one night and 9 months later out pops the only thing that you love enough to jump off a bridge for and annoyed enough at to take them with you as you plummet down.

?I don?t think its gonna work honey? my dad would tell my mom, after years of trying. They decided to adopt and that?s where I come in. Low and behold though, that less than a year later the fertility spring came bursting through and my mom was pregnant with my little brother. The miracle of life is a funny gamble.

And my brother Tory was the lucky 777 of that gamble. Though it didn?t seem so until much later in our lives. Tory was born 20 months later, almost a full 2 years younger than me. He was 2 years behind me in school naturally, and because of our close ages we did almost everything together. We knew early on that we weren't like the other brothers, since I was adopted. Out parents made no point to hide it from me when I asked, since that bridge would be crossed at some point. Sometimes I wish they did.

Tory had gotten some good genes from his family. My dad is 5?10? and my mom 5?3? but he still lacked in the height department. My dad and mom weren?t really strong but almost all my uncles were. My dad was the youngest and smallest between four boys in his family. But he was the fastest which showed in Tory. Tory wasn?t strong, but he was athletic. He joined gymnastics at a young age as well as little league. He loved the sports and was a natural. He struggled a bit in gymnastics because he wasn't really strong, but he never stopped trying. I liked that dedication in him. If only I had the same dedication to stop eating so many donuts.

Me, on the other hand, I was okay with playing them for fun, but I was terrible at them. Still am. I can walk gracefully down a sidewalk and make it look like a suave runway. But never throw me a ball. Just don?t. Ever. I preferred my books and music. No one could play piano better than me at my age, if I do say so myself.

Growing up, I always had more feminine features; and I got confused for a girl all too often. At least when I was too lazy to get my hair cut. I was physically pretty weak too, like my brother. But that didn?t stop me from protecting my brother from bullies. While Tory took baseball and gymnastics, I took martial arts. I think I watched way too many action cartoons growing up. I was able to protect my brother whenever someone picked on him, so it was worth in the end. Once a bully threatened to punch our teeth out.
Sooooo, I kinda sorta kicked him in the crotch. Never saw the poor guy for the rest of elementary school and beyond. I got suspended for it, but hey, a big brother?s got to do what a big brother?s got to do. No bully would come back after ?the girl with the pretty hair beat him up.? Sometimes I couldn?t wait for puberty.

I tutored my brother a lot through grade school. Because of sports he struggled more in homework and studying than normal. He wasn?t terrible, but he had a hard time processing info. I knew that if it kept up he would have a hard time in high school and middle school.

?So what?s 121 divided by 11 again?? I asked Tory one night, sliding my arm across his shoulder and trying to ease the stress of next day?s test.

?11! Thanks so much Jay!? Tory have me a big hug. ?You?re the best big brother. You?re always helping me and taking care of me and making sure I?m safe!?

?I?m your big brother, its my job.?

Big brother ehh? Seems laughable looking back.

Turns out all that tutoring and studying helped a lot. He managed, through a test, to skip a year of school. Our parents thought it?d be impossible. Just call me Jay, Miracle-worker.

Through middle school it was a similar deal as before. I helped Tory out a lot, he played his sports and we played and talked and laughed every moment we could. Everything stayed pretty much the same, except he was only a year behind me this time, but when still didn?t have many classes if any at all together. Until puberty that is. Ahh, another one of life?s miracles. But before every miracle there is a tragedy.

Part 2

Long story short, I was riding my bike one summer, fell, tumbled, fell and tumbled together and was knocked into a coma right before high school. Always wear helmets kids. High school in my area is 3 years, 10th-12th grade and middle school is 7-9th. I was 15 at the time. I was knocked out for almost a year they say. My brother had gone ahead with schooling, and would be an incoming 10th grader like me. By that time he was 14 and I was 16. In the beginning of the summer of my 16th year I had woken up from my coma, miraculously. I was in the hospital for a while longer, getting treated and trying to get used to living again
Tory goes away every summer for sports camps and such while I stay at home. That?s when he grows the most. We miss each other tons, but he always came back a little taller and little bigger and a little stronger. I had been awake for almost 3 months by that time. It was a slow climb out of comatose. Took me a long time to stand without dragging everyone in the room down with me, and my body had gotten a lot weaker due to not using it. One day it was weighing on my mind heavily, and I struggled to try to figure out, with school starting soon, how I was going to cope. Then the door swinging open quickly knocked me out of my daze.

?I?m home!? Tory yelled as he came home from his summer camps. Our parents were away on their usual business trips, so I was the first to greet my little brother. I haven?t seen him in over a year, so naturally I was ecstatic. I ran right into him and stopped dead in my tracks at the stranger I saw.
He was barely 5?4 last I saw him, but now I was looking up to my little brother. He had to be at least 5?9. I was measured at the hospital and am only 5?7. His skin got tan in the summer sun and his face was free of acne or blemishes despite being in sports. What caught my eye the most was light, brown fuzz on his face. Last time I saw him he had not a single hair. And I still don?t?nope, just checked. His jaw has gotten a little sharper and he still had his great green eyes. His brown hair cut really short in almost a slight spikey fashion. It looked clean and healthy and strong. He still had some soft features of a 14 year old, but he looked a lot more masculine then last I saw him.

My eyes were slowly lowering down his body and bugged out at the sight of his shirt, one I had given him. I gave him a shirt and a pair of jeans for his birthday last year, but they were both a bit loose. The threads kinda just fell on top of him then. I told him ?Maybe you?ll grow into them.? Boy did he ever. The chest area which dangled last time was now fully stretched out, barely containing what I could imagine his much larger, harder, stronger pecs. His shoulders had some noticeable size on them and got a lot wider. His posture improved since last year; he stood firm and straight. A huge difference from the slouching earlier, and it helped to thrust his massive chest forward. His abs were visible through the almost, sheer white fabric. The tight shirt nicely molded around this midsection; I couldn?t tell how many there?re were. Was it a 4-pack, 6 or 8? What I knew is that they looked incredibly strong. My eyes fell to his legs. The baggy jeans of before were fully filled and conformed to the mounds of muscle. It was easy to see the outline of his hamstrings in the jeans he donning. He still had all his clothes on, but I?ve never seen anyone this muscular before.

Now, I?ve seen maybe one or two 14 year olds in my life bigger than Tory, but his size wasn?t necessarily what caught me off guard and had me panting like a dog. It was how much he grew in the year. He hit puberty around 12, and I noticed he was getting a little bigger, but nothing unordinary. Now he looked like behemoth compared to me. Was this really my younger brother?

?Mom and Dad told me you got out; I couldn?t wait to come home and see you again,? his voice bellowed in my ears and he caressed my face with a bright and gentle smile across his. Okay it wasn?t like some bass voice or anything, but it definitely got deeper. Even deeper than mine! (not that mine was all that deep to begin with).

?Well, don?t just stand there, come here!? he laughed while putting his strong arms around my waist and pulling me into him. My face lay on his powerful, rigid traps. I felt him squeezing tighter and tighter, not enough to hurt me, but more than enough to know that he was in control. Before, he would do this and I would just move his arms away effortlessly. But now, no matter how hard I tried, I knew I couldn?t break from his grasp. And I didn?t want to. He was so strong that I didn?t even believe this was real. He leaned in closer and planted a light kiss on my cheek. I could feel his light fuzz on my bare skin and his warm lips penetrated my cold exterior. He retracted his face, showing off another gleaming smile. And finally I was able to muster enough courage to speak.

?T-T-T-Tory, w-w-what happened t-t-to y-you?? Maybe speaking was an exaggeration. It was more like baby babbling. But I was seriously flabbergasted at the sexy sight in front of me.

?Hehe,? he laughed. ?You like it?? And with that he took his arms off my waist and proceeded into a double bicep pose that stirred up all the heat inside me and sent it straight to my doodah. His arms bulged out of the sleeve, with a couple small veins running along from his forearm up through the rest of his arm. If he wasn?t wearing a short-sleeve shirt I swear he would have ripped it apart.

?A lot?s changed since you last saw me Jay.? He was still smiling while slowly lowering his arms. I was really upset after you went into coma. All I did was school, sports and exercising. I had to keep myself busy to distract myself. ?

?And looks like you?ve gone through puberty too.?

?Haha still going through it bro.? He flexed one of his guns at me, so round and hard, and it reminded how thin and slender my pipe-like arms were. I never heard him call me bro though. That?s what I usually said to him.
?Well, you must be starving,? I told him while turning my back to him and heading for the kitchen. ?Let me fix you up something to eat.?

?Oh, there is one more thing.? He bolted forward and wrapped his arms around my stomach tightly, tighter than ever before. ?You are never, ever, leaving me again. You got that??

That voice. His voice. It didn?t sound mean, necessarily. But it sure did sound confident and assertive. Totally unlike the Tory I knew. This guy, he was a different person altogether. Well, they say great people are born from great tragedies.

He slung an arm across my shoulder and walked me to the kitchen. ?Damn, I can?t wait to start school. Wonder what High School is like. And best of all, we?re going to be in the same class!?

Oh gosh. School. With my ?new? brother.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________

I originally posted the story http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...609#post170609 but I started liking it enough to make it its own thread. I have a lot I want to do with this

Part 3

A new school had opened up in the year I was out, so all my friends were at another one in the area. Getting back to the whole learning thing wasn?t gonna be fun. They should just make something that you eat and you get all smart. And while they?re at it, it should make you sexy too.

The first week of school went pretty smoothly for me and Tory. Well, except for the last day. Another nasty donut thrown into my life.
?Hey Tory, just head home without me. I?ll be along soon.?

?You sure Jay??

?Yup.?

?Well, okay then, I guess.? He whimpered his way off to home with that.

I told Tory I had some work to finish up like seeing teachers and admins, and I did, but I just needed a small breather from my little brother. Love him and all, but he clung to me 24/7. We had 4 classes together and he spent all his time at home with me.

School was pretty empty since it was almost 4 on a Friday on the first week of school. Even most of the teachers left. I was done with everything, walking through our open campus, near the back of the school, when I heard him.

?Look what we have here. A worthless runt looking for his way home.?

Herbert. I knew that voice well from middle school. We were in the same class then and he loved to bully me all the time. It wasn?t always the clich?d bullying of T.V. like giving me a swirly or trying to take my lunch, though he did that too. He was a master of alienating me and making me feel more alone than I already was. Like he?d pinpoint some quirk I had or something funny I said, and what normally wouldn?t have been anything interesting he used to turn me into a laughing stock of the class.

He was a junior now and already 18, and time had not been kind on him, even at this young age. He?d had picked up smoking and his teeth were starting to yellow and his skin covered in acne scars. His brown eyes were surrounded by bags and his hair an oily looking mess. Kinda sad, he was pretty cute in middle school. If he wasn?t such a douche I may have formed a tiny crush on him.
I was a little scared and worried, but if there is anything I can do well, its fake and lie my way through any situation. I slowly turned my head to him and said, ?Hey.?

?Hey. Hey! Are you kidding me, after all this time that?s all you can say?! I haven?t seen you in over a year and I don?t even get a hello.?

W-was, he, worried about me?

?Because of you snitching on me to the teachers about me I got expelled from the district and had to go to this stupid school filled with trash like you while all my friends are on the other side of town. ITS ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT!!?

Nope, still a jerk.

?Look, the only reason I did that is because otherwise we?d end up getting into a fight and I didn?t want that.?

?Yeah, cuz I?d kick that little runt ass of your?s across the street. Grrrr I hate you so much back then, just because. I didn?t need a reason. But now I have one. I?m gonna make you bleed and beg me for mercy!?

?Whatever.? My eyes still weren?t fully widened like someone in shock or fear. But truth be told, I was pretty frightened. I took martial arts and all, but my body has gotten weak from coma and I was out of practice. Plus Herbert was always taller than me. He was also stronger than me for sure, and I think that had to do with his age. Plus he was a whole lot uglier. It hurt to look at him.
I put my shoulder bag down and got ready to fight. ?Let?s do this.?

Without a second?s notice, Herbert started charging at me like a bull, his eyes filled with rage. Wrongly misplaced rage, but I didn?t think he was in a talking mood. It was a fight or flight moment, and I had to fight. I was alone here, and if a tried to block he?d in the least knock me out. Who knows what other horrors he could do? Then, just when I was about to attack him, someone came charging at the bull that was Herbert, ramming him and taking him away from me.

It was Tory!

Herbert, who was taller than both of us, seemed to weightlessly dangle in the air has Tory dragged and pinned him to a wall.

?The hell do you think you?re doing to my brother you bastard?!? Tory was seething with rage.

Herbert was examining the man who was able to pin him to the wall, then looked at me. ?Hahahahaha, don?t make me laugh! That tiny runt over there couldn?t be your little brother. His real brother would?ve have died from embarrassment for being associated with?that thing there,? he cackled while starting at me. Even now, the bullying continued.

?Well, you?re right, he?s not my little brother,? Tory smirked.

?Wait, wha-?

Before he could finish Tory delivered a punch straight to Herbert?s gut that made his eyes bulge out in pain. He was still pinned to the wall by my brother, coughing furiously at this point.

?Jay, who is this guy??

I timidly looked down at the ground. ?He, he?s a guy who used to bully me a bit back in middle school.? Tory?s beautiful eyes widened like never before. I never told him.

?I never told you, because I didn?t want you to worry about me. It wasn?t even that bad, honestly. More annoying than anything.? I was trying to laugh it off but my brother?s eyes were filled with anger at that point. He released all that anger in a series of punches that bludgeoned Herbert at lightning-quick speed. Even though he was wearing a jacket, I could see Tory?s arms constantly flexed under that tight jacket. He wasn?t holding back anymore.

?You, you, you BASTARD!? he yelled at Herbert. ?How dare a little asshole like you mess with my brother! How break you apart I swear. When I?m done, you?ll wish you were dead!? He lifted Herbert?s whole body with one hand and got ready to punch him with the other.

?That?s enough Tory!? I grabbed onto his arm and held it back. ?Let. Him. Go.? Troy just looked at me dumbfounded and confused and let Herbert fall to the ground.

?But, but why? Didn?t he hurt you??

?Yes, but look at him.? Herbert looked broken and was certainly bloodied by my muscle beast brother. ?He can?t fight anymore.?

?No but I can still run!? Herbert got to his feet and fled as quickly as he could. ?S-sorry dude, but don?t worry, I?ll never mess with you guys again.? And with that he was gone.

Still a little dumbfounded, tory and I walked home together in the autumn wind. We were under a row of red and orange leaves when I tightly wrapped my hand around his strong, muscular arm.

?So, why did you come back after I told you go home??

?I didn?t like the idea of leaving you alone,? Tory replied. ?And see what happened. I leave you alone for a little bit and you get into all this trouble. I?ll just be your personal bodyguard from now one.?

?I could have handled myself,? I joked. I could have, but I was secretly really happy Tory became my savior that day. But something still was bothering me. It had only been a couple weeks since Tory got back, but when I had my hand around his arm, it felt A LOT bigger than before. He had been working out he said, but he couldn?t have grown this much that fast.

He is wearing a jacket though, I thought. Its probably nothing. Still, my older brother senses were tingling. Something was going on with Tory. And I was about to find out just what.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________
Part 4

?Hey, umm Jay?? Tory shyly asked me that Friday night, my legs casually spread out on the couch.
?Hmm? I responded.

?Well, I know its a lot to ask, but could we move in the same room together please? I have a lot of weight equipment in the garage, and its inconvenient and not the best place. If I move it to your room, then I would have more room to work out.?

I just looked at him for a little bit. I honestly didn?t want to move out of my room, but hey, gotta be a big brother right? It would be better and safer for him to work out in my old room than in the damp, musty garage.

I let out a small sigh. ?Its completely fine if you don?t,? Tory said, slightly freaking out. ?Your room is nice, but you could stay in my room and have your run of it and, well if you don?t I understand. I mean who would blame you for??

?Tory,? I laughed. ?Its fine, don?t worry about it. However, I?ll move out my stuff and into your room, but don?t expect me to help much in moving your stuff to my room, kay??

?Oh yeah, thanks a ton bro!?

I?m a bit of a minimalist so I had most of my stuff packed up that night. Tory and my dad would end up moving my bed and desk out by tomorrow and move his weights and work out stuff in. Tory got my old room during my coma, so it was kinda nice being back. It was twice as big as mine, with two large windows looking into the expansive garden. The walls were a light shade of blue, with a full-size bed up against the back wall. It was surprisingly neat, given how messy Tory could be. No room for a bed though. I guess I would have to share with Tory, but that?s not a big deal. It was cold this season so it would be kinda nice I guess.

Saturday night I was lying in bed, just reading a book and on my laptop. Tory?s stuff was moved in and he already started working out. He must have been at it for around an hour, then I heard him take a shower. He came into the room with just his pajama pants on, and I nearly gasped for air at what I saw.

This was the first time seeing him without his shirt on. He literally looked like he was made of muscle. My eyes were drawn to the Adonis belt of his, with veins leading down beneath his pants. My eyes then panned up to his midsection, fully ripped and still a little moist from his shower. He had a full 8-pack, in fact it was so defined all over it looked like he had ten abdominals. His obliques were a little less developed, but certainly weren?t embarrassing by any means.

His chest was indescribable. Massive for anyone his age, heck even guys twice his age. A simple flex and it looked like he could break fists with those pecs. His shoulders went from what seemed like baseballs to basketballs. They didn?t look odd or out of place, they just seemed rightfully fitting. His lats flared out incredibly, giving him a great V-line. Had he always been like this? I mean since I got home? His arms were another story all together. Veins criss-crossed them, protruding proudly. They looked strong, and hard, and powerful.

?Heya, make some room for me in that bed,? Tory laughed as I moved over. I was still a bit dumbstruck. I couldn?t beat around the bush this time.

?W-why, are you so, so so??

?Big, strong, muscular, ripped, buff, powerful?? Troy asked back.

?All of the above.?

?Hehe well I don?t really know Jay,? he told me as he sat down onto our bed. ?Just, once I hit puberty, I started getting stronger, and almost every time I worked out I would feel the pump and the next day I?d be bigger, more so than anyone else. I was the strongest kid in middle school. And ya know what? I aim to keep that title in High School. Its something I feel like, like?I actually have some control over.?

He said this while looking solemnly into my eyes. Something was bothering him, but I just couldn?t tell what. Then that bright smile came back.

?Well, tomorrow is Sunday and we got a 3-day weekend,? he beamed at me. ?Let?s make the most of it. Oh, and by the way.? Tory put his arms around me and pulled me close into him, while nuzzling my neck with his lips.

?Now that I got you back, I?m never letting you go.?

Last edited by sergel02; May 17th, 2013 at 12:24 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to sergel02 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 02:26 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Excellent! I look forward to more, more, more! And here's hoping Tory grows and grows and grows!

Many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to peace4255's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2012, 08:00 PM

peace4255 is on a distinguished road
Nice start! Can't wait for the next part!
  #4   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2012, 09:07 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Yeah, great beginning!
Would love to read more and see Tony get enormous and strong like a bull!

Or even stronger... ;-)
  #5   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2012, 01:31 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
keep it going pleaseee haha. love it
  #6   Add to muscle_man48200's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2012, 01:52 AM

muscle_man48200 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscle_man48200
Great Story, can't wait to see what happens next.
  #7   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2012, 03:06 AM

Currently listening to: Namie Amuro-What a Feeling

Part 3 is up. Gosh it turned out too long, Maybe i should cut some of it.
I promise I'll put in a lot more muscle stuff in the next part, i got it planned out.

Can you guys let me know what you like and don't like about the story? Like personal tastes? The way this story is written is different than most stories here. Most try to get us as turned on as we can get as fast as possible. My stories are more like plotlines with muscle growth as a central theme. Also i have a lack of language and sex, so it kinda doesn't always fit here. I applaud anyone capable of reading all that tho lol
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2012, 04:05 AM

In my case, the more stats (height, weight, body part measurements) the better, but that's just me.

Write it the way YOU want to write it! Great new chapter!

xoxo

Richard
  #9   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2012, 08:31 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
I'm liking this story a lot. It reminds me of a story I wrote a long time ago called Damien. Write it the way you want.
  #10   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:29 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I like it a lot, but you left us with sort of a cliffhanger that definitely needs a new chapter and more!!!
  #11   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 12:38 AM

Just added part 4. Sorry it took so long guys, been trying to juggle school, a new job and my father falling ill. Hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think
  #12   Add to iam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:59 PM

iam is on a distinguished road
this story is absolutely amazing, keep going!
  #13   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2012, 02:46 AM

Currently Listening to: Gavy NJ's flawlessness

Part 5

“Jae!” A sweet voice was calling me from behind. It was my best friend Nina and her big brother Dante. Nina was a bit older than me but in the same grade, and Dante was a freshman in college. Nina had long, flowing blonde hair, while Dante’s blond hair was cut short. Both were extremely attractive in my opinion and very good friends of mine; though Dante didn’t really know me as well, and he doesn’t really know anything about Tory. He's never even seen him.

“What are you doing here alone?” Nina asked. I was sitting at a park that night, along waiting for Tory. The park acts like a central plaza in town and shops border the perimeter, Tory went to check out one of the sports stores.

“Oh, just waiting for Tory.” I replied. It was a Saturday night in October, the air was surprisingly cool, not cold though, and very refreshing, so I didn’t mind the wait. He was probably in the store for 10 minutes already at least.

“He’s your little brother right?” Dante asked.

“Yup,” I told him, though its practically a lie. He wasn’t so little anymore.

“Well, we have to go soon, but before that, I want to go see some shops. You should come with us Jae; its only like a minute’s walk.”

“Okay, let me just text Tory.” And with that we walked from the park to a very bright and very, very pink store. I think it was like a princess store of some sort; Nina always loved that kind of stuff. It was a one-room store, and since we were a bit too embarrassed to step inside, Dante and I sat on a benche outside.

“Say Jae, there’s something I’ve been wondering,” Dante started. “How come you didn’t go with Tory to the store?”

“He said it was okay for me to rest in the park, and that he’d be quick. Of course that was 15 minutes ago. Why?”

“I dunno,” he said while putting his arm casually across the back of our bench. “Just seems weird to let your little brother to go off on his own like that. I mean, you are older than him.”

See, Dante has this very ground-in ideology. He believes big brothers are there to solely protect their siblings, at least in their teen years. He believes this incredibly passionately, to the point that he will force anyone who is not acting to their responsibilities to act accordingly. Its admirable, and slightly crazy. I didn’t exactly want to know what Dante could do to me. He was 6’0 and decently muscled.

“Well, he can handle himself pretty well. And I’m not very far away.”

“Still, you are his big brother; you should probably keep a better eye on him. But that’s only my opinion.”

“Okay I got what I needed,” Nina shouted, bursting out of the store. “Let’s head home Dante. Bye Jae,” she smiled off.

“See ya later man,” Dante told me as he gave me a pat on the shoulder.

I couldn’t help but think the same thing. A big brother should protect his little brother. If I was honest, its not that I didn’t want to take care and protect Tory, its just it felt kind of odd now. He was packing on more and more muscle and height, and I hardly was.

-----------------------

Tory and I went home a little after he was done with the sports store, and of course came back with nothing. I was pacing around the room when Tory came in, both of us ready for bed.

“Jae, is something wrong?” he asked. “You’ve seemed kinda off since the park.”

“Oh, uhh oh, its nothing. Don’t worry about it,” I sheepishly smiled at him.

“O c’mon Jae. I’m your brother, you can tell me anything.”

“Well, its about something, something a friend said to me. And its been on my mind.”

“Well, what is it?”

I turned to Tory and told him, “I’m not being a good brother to you Tory!”

“….Huh?”

“Its what my friend Dante said. He said since I am the older brother, I have a job of protecting you. He said a big brother should always watch over his little brother. And he’s right.”

“But Jae-“

“And, I know I should do a better job. Like not going far from you today at the plaza. And watching over you better and all that.”

Tears started slowly welling. I was failing at my job. I was relying on him since my accident, beyond what was needed. I shouldn't be doing this, but i like it.

“So, Dante said a big brother should always protect their little brother?”

“Yup.”

“I agree.” Tory said.

“See, and so do I! That’s why-“

“But,” Tory stopped me while putting a finger to my lips. “He never said an older brother should always protect his younger brother, did he?”

“Well, no,” I replied, slightly confused.

“So then I should be the one protecting you. I mean, technically, I am the bigger one, right? And I am taller too”

He flexed a bicep for me, both heads showing. Tory's tan skin gave way to little ridges and crevices of muscle. Just one pose, and it was easy to see who the bigger brother was. He was right. I couldn’t even speak and just started crying into his chest.

“Hey bro, how come you’re crying?” Tory asked while putting strong and sturdy arms around me.

“Because, because I’ve wanted this since I saw you again. I should be the one protecting you, by what everyone else says. But truth be told, I always wanted to be the little brother. I honestly rather be protected. Its so pathetic, huh?”

Tory stood me straight and looked me in the eye and said “Absolutely not. Jae, do you know why I worked out so hard while you were in coma?”

“Well you were bored and wanted to get bigger and stronger, I guess.”

“True, but the reason I want to get bigger and stronger was because of you.” Tory then went ahead and scooped my up like a groom carrying a bride through a threshold. I had my left arm across his neck and my right on his arm, running it across the vein and Tory’s 16” arm.

“I don’t get it,” I finally mustered.

“You spent your whole life protecting me, watching over me, making sure I was safe and happy and you always defended me. You were there for me every step of the way, like a big brother should be. But now, you can finally take a break. You don't have to worry anymore. I want to become your protector, your guardian. Your big brother. And I’m not taking no for an answer. This body, this strength, this size, its all for you. Now, let’s make the most of the rest of the night.”

This is what I wanted. I really got it, and I was happy. In the back of my mind, I couldn’t help think

Is he really right?

lol I always think these are gonna be short and their always over 1000 words.
Anyway, i let me know your thoughts. Not tons of growth, but i think its important to develop characters. Plus good experience for me.

Last edited by sergel02; June 7th, 2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Typo
  #14   Add to number12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2012, 07:44 AM

number12 is on a distinguished road
Awesome. Can't wait for the next installment.
  #15   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2012, 04:30 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
so sweet! and cool

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #16   Add to n00blet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2012, 06:23 PM

n00blet is on a distinguished road
Love this story, can't wait for more
  #17   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2012, 05:27 PM

Part 5.5

lol sorry it took so long guys. Just been busy with life and everything. Should have more time now. Short chapter, but let me know what you think.

__________________________________________________ ___________

From October to December, this semester of high school was close to ending. I can?t believe nearly 3 months had passed since I relented to my younger, adopted brother?s wish to finally protect me. It was a complete role reversal. It was kind of nice to not have to worry as much. It?s nice to know that someone is there for you. Every older sibling knows that as the older one, it?s your job to protect your younger siblings, and then you can beat them up later for never listening to you. Something tells me I wasn?t ever going to be able to beat up Tory again.

In the nearly 3 months since our trip to the shopping plaza in October, Tory had kept growing slowly and surely. He gained another half-inch and was around 5?9.5?. His muscles had only gotten bigger and more ripped since then. He was 15 now, but still incredibly muscular for someone his age. This made him very popular with everyone at school. The girls loved to look at him, and the guys wanted to be him. Honestly, more guys probably flirted with him than girls, in hopes of some of that size, strength, and confidence would rub off on them. His waist was still tiny, which made his lats look that much larger. He religiously worked out 5-6 times a week, and the improvements were showing.

?So whatchya gonna get Tory for Christmas?? Nina asked me as we were taking shortcut through a park at night back from a fruitless trip shopping.

?Not too sure. I know plenty people will get him sports and bodybuilding stuff, so I want to be different. Something meaningful from me.?

?He?ll probably like anything you give him,? Nina responded. Though I think he?s itching to find out what you?re getting him. That?s why he texted you so much huh??

?Haha yup,? I replied. Well that was kind of a lie. Tory kept texting me with things like ?Come back home soon Jae. I miss you.?

This boy. I wouldn?t let him come with me and Nina shopping, and Dante had work. Plus, Nina would never let him see what she got him. Not that she actually has gotten anything yet. This girl will wait until December 24th to get a gift. And she wonders why she?s always so stressed out during the holidays.

?Well, I?ll find something for him,? I told her. It was late, super late. And dark out too.

?We should probably hurry back home soon,? Nina said.

I agreed. It?s dangerous for two teens to be out late at night. And when I saw that person standing in front of us, under the lamplight, I knew why.
  #18   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2012, 05:04 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I don't know how this great story has flown under my radar for so long, but I am very happy to find this thread. This is a lovely story and the characters are indeed adorable and very sexy as well. Hope you continue with this, little brother muscle stories are my favorite scenarios!

Cheers
  #19   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:00 PM

Oh don't worry, I don't really have any intention of stopping it anytime soon. I just need to figure out where to go with it, so i need time to write it. I thought I'd only do one or two parts, because i figured i'm new and not many people would enjoy it, so it's great people are liking the story it seems.

Though it'll be rare to see a lot of swearing and even rarer to see really unbelievable growth, like so-and-so grows to be 8 feet and 600 pounds of muscle. I'd rather give hope to people that they may meet someone like the characters in my stories one day :P
  #20   Add to gthais's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2012, 12:27 PM

gthais is on a distinguished road
Damn, I really like this storie. Waiting for the next part...
  #21   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2012, 01:38 AM

Characters:
Jae Lee- Age: 16. Born February14th Dark Red hair. 5’7” Sophomore.

Tory Lee-Age: 15. Born October 15th Green eyes, 5’9” ? Brown hair. Sophomore.

Nina-Age: 16. Born January 7th Long, blonde hair. Sophomore

Scene: December 18th, 8:30 p.m.

Chapter 6
Life is pretty simple when there is just one variable to solve. 2x=4 for example. Super simple, and it’s easy to figure out x=2. Things change when you add a y into the equation. 2x-y=4 is a lot more complicated than 2x=4. If x is 2, then y would be zero; y wouldn’t even matter. But if y is 2, then that would make x 3. And that’s just two possibilities. x could be 1 and y be -2. So many complications when a y is added. And of course, they always seem to show up when you least expect them.

“H-hey Jay.” The figure under the lamp spoke. It was hard to make out who he was; the light was drowning his figure. But even as hard as it was, I was certain.

It was Herbert. You remember him from a little while ago right? Ragged 18 year-old who used to bully me in middle school, who my younger brother Tory beat up when he found out.

“Old friend?” Nina asked.

“Uhh, yeah,” I told her. I never said anything about Herbert to her. I didn’t want my best friend to know about my bullies, the demons of my past. Well, actually Herbert was the only one who bullied me. In retrospect, he probably wasn’t that mean to me, certainly not as mean as someone could have been. Doesn’t mean he was nice though.

“Umm, hi Herbert?” I didn’t really know how to respond to someone I thought I’d never see again.

“Oh it’s not Herbert anymore,” he replied back swiftly. “I decided to change my name to Henry.”

“So what’s with the name change Henry?” Nina butted in.

“I wanted to start fresh and new. A clean slate kind of thing. Henry is my nickname anyway, so it fits. “

“In what world do go from Herbert to Henry?” Nina whispered into my ear. “That’s like going from Laquisha to Laura.” She had a point. A slightly stupid point, but still a good one. I was surprised she still didn’t know who he was. We all went to the same middle school, and although Nina never had a class with Herbert…err, Henry, I thought she would have heard about his teasing and insults.

Suddenly Nina’s phone went off when she got a text.

“Uhh Jay,” she started, “sorry but I have to rush on home.”

“Okay that’s fine. Well,” I turned slightly to Henry, still not really being able to see him that well since he was bathed in light, “we better be off.”

“Wait Jay. There’s a lot I want to talk to you about.”

Those kinds of conversations never end well.

“Oh, well I got to escort Nina home, so…”

“Nonsense,” she unexpectedly jumped in. “I’ll be fine. You two should catch up.”

“Are, are you his girlfriend?” Henry asked out of nowhere.

“Boy, do you think a girl with shoes these expensive would be dating someone like him?”

I was with her the day she bought those knockoffs out of the back of the former baseball coach’s van.

“You’re lucky you’re a girl, my best friend, and I’m nice,” I sourly smiled back.

“Love you!” And then she hugged me and ran off.

It was just me and…uh, Henry.

“Well, it was nice seeing you again.” Not really. “I guess I should be off though.”

Wait Jay, please. I need to talk to you.”

“About?”

“A-a lot of things.”

“I’m not too sure about this. Maybe another day.” I started walking off. Maybe it was a little mean, but I had to stand my ground…by walking away. Logic never made sense to me anywho.

“Please, Jay, please.” I looked at Henry. Actually, down was more accurate. He was knees on the ground, hands forward, and head touching the path. He wasn’t just bowing; he was begging. It’s hard to turn away from that when someone lays himself out for you. This was important for him, but I couldn’t fathom why.

“Why is it so important you talk to me now? Why are these things…so important to you? We didn’t really get along well back in school, so why the begging and pleading now? Why…are you doing all of this?”

“Because Jay,” Henry started as he got up, “it’s because, well because…I like you. I have for a long time.”

And there was the y entering the equation. Y’s always complicate things.

Last edited by sergel02; August 13th, 2012 at 03:17 AM.
  #22   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2012, 03:52 AM

Always a pleasure to see a new update! Many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #23   Add to momoi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2012, 02:18 PM

momoi is on a distinguished road
Hey so I've been watching and reading these threads for a long time now, but never really bothered to post or comment until now. Your story made me want to. It's really good, and i like the pacing. I appreciate the fact that it isn't all muscle stuff all the time; makes it better when we do have some. I'm engaged in your story not just for the muscle stuff, but to actually see where the story goes. It's a breath of fresh air imo.
  #24   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momoi View Post
Hey so I've been watching and reading these threads for a long time now, but never really bothered to post or comment until now. Your story made me want to. It's really good, and i like the pacing. I appreciate the fact that it isn't all muscle stuff all the time; makes it better when we do have some. I'm engaged in your story not just for the muscle stuff, but to actually see where the story goes. It's a breath of fresh air imo.
Save for the lack of obvious links, this one reads exactly like spam -- and the alleged "author" joined the forum today. Anyone beg to differ?

xoxo

Richard
  #25   Add to momoi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Save for the lack of obvious links, this one reads exactly like spam -- and the alleged "author" joined the forum today. Anyone beg to differ?

xoxo

Richard
I beg to differ. Is it so strange that i really enjoy a story from someone here? I used to have an older account where i read some of the stories here a lot, and it's been awhile since i used it. I decided to come back, but i forgot my password and account stuff, so i just made a new one. I just did it to read stories again, but i liked this story enough to actually comment for the first time.
  #26   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2012, 11:12 PM

Next part should be coming this week. I have to decide if i want to end it after this part or go onto a new part of the story.
  #27   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:06 AM

Quote:
I beg to differ. Is it so strange that i really enjoy a story from someone here? I used to have an older account where i read some of the stories here a lot, and it's been awhile since i used it. I decided to come back, but i forgot my password and account stuff, so i just made a new one. I just did it to read stories again, but i liked this story enough to actually comment for the first time.
Thanks for the explanation.

Not strange at all that you'd like a story here -- that's why most of us are here!

Keep in mind, though, that we probably delete a dozen spam messages a day, almost all of them from accounts that were activated the same day. Someone posting something legitimate the same day they've joined is a rare event -- hence my asking (instead of zapping!)

All the best...

Richard
  #28   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
Next part should be coming this week. I have to decide if i want to end it after this part or go onto a new part of the story.
Yay!

xoxo

Richard
  #29   Add to momoi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Thanks for the explanation.

Not strange at all that you'd like a story here -- that's why most of us are here!

Keep in mind, though, that we probably delete a dozen spam messages a day, almost all of them from accounts that were activated the same day. Someone posting something legitimate the same day they've joined is a rare event -- hence my asking (instead of zapping!)

All the best...

Richard
No worries. I'm just excited for the next chapter.

Also sergel, i think you should keep this story going since the characters are developing nicely. But i won't blame you if you want to try something new. Could always do both.
  #30   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2012, 01:25 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
I absolutely love brother incest stories or adopted brothers fucking around...and the role switch...man this story rocks. I love it.
  #31   Add to astro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2012, 12:47 PM

astro is on a distinguished road
me encanto

el estilo de la narracion y como plantea la historia dan cuenta de un gran talento para la narrativa, a pesar de que lo leo traducido a la rapida, lo puedo leer y entenderlo casi sin ningun problema excelente, pero faltan mas partes
  #32   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2012, 03:29 PM

Chapter 7

Sorry I've been gone so long. Between getting sick, moving, friends passing away, getting a new car, the Olympics, and working, things have been hectic. Finally finished this chapter. I change the main characters' name from "Jae" to "Jay". Seems easier, and the pronunciation should be the same.
__________________________________________________ ______________

Characters
:
Jay Lee- Age: 16. Born February14th Dark Red hair. 5?7? Sophomore.

Tory Lee-Age: 15. Born October 15th Green eyes, 5?9? ? Brown hair. Sophomore.

Scene: December 18th, 8:30 p.m.
___

?Umm, wait, whaaa?? My grasp of the English language left when Herb, er Henry, confessed to me.

?Sorry it seems so sudden, but it?s true. Has been for a long time. I really do like you a lot Jay.?

?That?s not how things go! I?m supposed to be the liker not the likee.?

?Is likee even a word??

?Shut up. Wait don?t yet. If you like me, then why did you pick on me and insult me and treat me badly before?? I didn?t know how to react to be honest. Should I be mad, sad, happy?

?It was because I like you.? Henry answered me with his mouth a slightly open, eyes filled with honesty.

?What do you mean?? I finally calm down a bit.

?I?ve liked you since I met you. But I wasn?t supposed to. Before I met you I was a flirty, boob-staring, horny bastard.?

?You were a 7th grader.?

?Aren?t most 7th graders like that??

?I wasn?t.?

?You?re special.?

Apparently.

?I don?t really know why I liked you,? Henry continued, ?I just kind of did. I do.?

?I?m flattered, truly,? I break the silence after he confessed. ?But why tell me now, and why is it so important??

?Can we talk a bit more in private??

There was no one around at that time in the park but okay.

---------------------------------------------

We walked a little off the path near a grove of trees by the lake. There was the moonlight, but otherwise it was incredibly dark. I could barely see Henry unless he stepped into the moonlight.

?So,? I start, ?May I ask, what was it that made you want to confess to me? There were a lot of chances.?

?It started when your brother beat me up a while ago. It literally knocked some sense into me. And things just stated changing.?

?How so??

?I became more motivated to change my life, I wanted to do something. It?s why I changed my name and I also took my GED. That?s why you don?t see me anymore at school. I also started to take better care of myself.?

That last point was certainly true. I didn?t smell cigarette smoke on him anymore, and his teeth looked better from what I could tell. His hair was a dark blond swept back and looked much healthier than last time. It?s nice to see people making positive changes in their lives, I guess.

?I realized,? he continued, ?that this isn?t what I wanted to do with my life. So I?ve made a decision.?

?Hmm??

?I decided to join the military.?

I was?a bit floored. Henry wasn?t the kind of guy to join the military. At least from what I knew of him. But I guess I never really knew a whole lot.

?So um what branch??

?Gonna try for the SEALS. Seems best for the new me. I?m, leaving. In a couple weeks.?

?That?s awfully soon.? I really didn?t know what to say. It?s one thing to be bullied by him, but to find out he likes me and now is going to go possibly sacrifice his life, it?s all a lot to take in.

?Can you handle it?? I finally manage to say. ?The SEALS are said to be the most physically grueling.?

?Well I got fantastic news about that I want to show you.?

?What do you mean??

?Let me show you Jay.? He started to get really excited. ?It all started after I got beat up by your brother.?

Henry then went on to take his jacket off then his shirt. Considering it was around winter time I started shivering just watching him. I guess he noticed, because he then draped his jacket over my shoulders to keep me warm.

He looked average. He was skinny, with a little definition but no mass at all. Looked the same as when I went to school with him.

And then it started.

Henry just started to tense up and seemed to flex a little, nothing special. And then he began to grow. His lats started widening, pushing his arms further to his sides and creating that sought-after v-line. His shoulders expanded into small globes that created that great curvature that guys seek. His traps filled up with muscle, and then his twiggy arms turned into tree trunks. Henry?s biceps bulged and triceps were unexplainable. His forearms widened, and veins began popping up and streaming themselves throughout henry?s upper body. From the wrist up through to the bicep and into the shoulder, slowly curving down the undulations of muscle and strength until they got to his chest. His pecs were inflated with striations down the middle. It was huge. Such a massive change from going having no chest to this barrel on him. It led down to his abdomen, which turned from a set of barely visible abs to an entire 8-pack, and maybe a little more, Each part of the muscle was protruding outward, but still not as far as that massive chest. Veins at the end of his abdomen trailed down below his white belt. Despite all the new muscle, his waist remained tiny and thin, creating an even more powerful look when coupled with his expansive lats.

My face remained calm, but my mind was flabbergasted. I had to say something.

?Well that?s different.?

?Ha ha I suppose it is,? he said while his strong hands caressed my arms. ?I don?t know why or how, but ever since that day with your brother, I?ve been able to this. I just tense up or flex and basically will my muscles to grow. I can go back to normal size if I want so no one really knows. Except you.?

Since that day with Tory huh?

At that point it started to snow ever so lightly. More like white powder dancing its way down.

?Here, don?t you want to put your jacket on??

?Nah, it?s okay. If I?m going to go into the military I have to be able to handle harsher conditions than this.?

?So, what are your plans after the military??

?Well I have to see how long I?ll serve for. Maybe I?ll go try to be a higher up in the rankings. But I have so many options open to me. Maybe I?ll become an officer, or maybe a teacher, or a trainer.?

It?s amazing what a change in perspective can do for a person.

?But no matter what I do,? Henry got close, his massive and bare chest resting a bit higher than mine, ?I know I?ll be gone for at least 2 years.?

?That?s?a long time.?

He smiled down to me, ?Yeah, but I don?t expect you to wait around for me. If you do, that?s fine. If you don?t, then that?s fine too. You?re free to do what you want.?

?Henry??

And as the snow fell, Henry wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me even closer to him, and slowly lowered his warm lips to mine. He kissed me, simply and beautifully, but still hot and steamy. I thought the snow around us was going to melt. It was long-held, and sweet and simple. And my first ever kiss.

He slowly released his lips from mine. ?Thank you, Jay.?
?For what??

?I don?t know, it just seems right to thank you. You?re a lot more important than you think.?

He gave me a light peck on the cheek, smiled once more, and walked off waving goodbye, moving on to the next chapter of his life.

It?s funny. Sometimes the best moments in life are the ones that are least planned, that are sudden and unexpected. They tend to be the sweetest.

__________________________________________________ _________
I think this story wrapped up decently, but I'll probably be writing more at some point. I want to try a different kind of story next though, to change things up.
littledude (May 19th, 2013)
  #33   Add to momoi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2012, 03:17 AM

Glad you're back. Another great installment. I really enjoy how it mixes the hotness of the muscle with some nice little love and romance things.
  #34   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Nicely done. Very nicely done. And pleasantly intriguing. Not sure why I stopped following this thread - but very happy to have picked it up again.
  #35   Add to momoi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:17 AM

May i ask what your writing process is like? like why did you write the story the way you did?
  #36   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2012, 09:51 PM

Quote:
May i ask what your writing process is like? like why did you write the story the way you did?
Well as for writing process, i tend to just have a general idea where i want the chapter to go, and then i start writing and refining along the way. Nothing too rigid or strict, but nothing too loose or fluid either.

As to why i wrote the story the way I did, there are 2 main reasons.

1. A lot of stories on here have graphic sex and language and domination, and i didn't want to follow that path. I want something honestly any person interested feels okay with reading. Worship is kind of on the border, and sex if graphic isn't my thing. I rather have a bit more romantic story. Doesn't mean i won't try new things later on though. Also, a lot of the stories like this, (a smaller person outgrowing another) end up with the now bigger guy being cocky, mean, and even violent at times to the person they outgrew. Yeah, folks can write what they want, but it just isn't for me. Would make me too uncomfortable to write and read.

2. Around January when i started this story, i was kind of into the whole outgrowing theme. Still am a bit. I wasn't sure about making the guys brothers or not, but it allowed more interaction between the two if they were brothers. And people tend to compare brothers more than two friends. I could have written it having the older brother be the one growing and getting bigger and stronger, and the younger one a foil to that and staying weak or small. But then i thought that would stifle development. The younger one would always be the shyer, weaker one, and the older would be the stronger, better one. Now with this set up, with the roles reversed, there is more variety. The older brother is shyer and weaker, but being the elder brother he also has a sense of responsibility for his junior. I think it balances nicely.
  #37   Add to sergel02's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2012, 04:08 AM

Chapter 8

Just a little chapter i put together tonight.

__________________________________________________ ____________
Characters:
Jay Lee - Age: 16. Born February14th Dark Red hair. 5’7” Sophomore.

Tory Lee - Age: 15. Born October 15th Green eyes, 5’10” Brown hair. Sophomore.

Scene: December 22th, afternoon

“Come on, it won’t be that bad, and your brother would love it.”

My mom was busy in the kitchen with her hair tied in a bun and her sunflower apron on, baking cookies, trying to convince me as Nina and I sat at the breakfast bar that Tory’s idea was a good one.

“I’ll do it with you Jay,” Nina chimed in.

“I’m not against the idea, I just don’t think I’d be very good at it.” Tory joined the baseball team at school, but their manager moved schools. They had a couple training and conditioning sessions already, but will kick it into full gear when school starts again the second week of January. And to kick it into full gear they need a manager, a nice word for a glorified water boy. At my school anyway.

“Well it wouldn’t hurt since it’s not like they have one anymore,” my mom said while moving some of the cooled cookies around. Having both you and Nina do it would help them a lot. In any case, give it some thought. And after I finish packing some of these cookies, Nina, we better get going.”

“Coming Mrs. Lee,” Nina said. Her and my mom were going to meet her parents and Dante for a nice lunch. I was still a bit shaken up, in a good and bad way, with my encounter with Henry and what he said so I decided to stay at home this time and visit them later. I suppose I was just overwhelmed by it all.

I was just sitting in the kitchen for a couple minutes after they left, basking in the rare bright sunlight we were having in December, enjoying a cookie, when Tory walked in from the backdoor.

“Hey Jay,” Tory said as he took his shoes off. He really looked good today, I must say. He was in a light beige trench coat that went down a little above mid-thigh. The strap was tied tightly around his slender waist and he was wearing a pair of black jeans that had a sleek finish so they almost looked like leather. The sunlight bounced off them catching me off guard. When I opened my eyes ago there he was standing right in front of me.

“Are you home alone?” He asked casually looking around the room.

“Yeah. Mommy and Nina went to go see her parents for lunch; Dad’s at work.”
It really was amazing how good he looked in those clothes. Despite being in a trench coat, you could easily see the curvature of his ripped arms and broadening shoulders. While his chest was covered, it jutted out farther than his abs, showcasing how massive they really were. His lats highlighted his V-shape body and tiny waist. His legs filled those jeans like watermelons. He was wearing boot-cut jeans, but the quad area was full and the material clung to his intimidating muscle.

“So,” he replied, “have you given any thought to being the manager of our team with Nina?”

To be honest, I already decided to take the position since Nina was doing it with me. But I didn’t want to tell him just yet in case I changed my mind.

“I’m thinking about it,” I told him as I turned my back to him on my stool, grabbed a cookie and put it in my mouth to eat.

“Maybe I can convince you then?”

“Hmm-“ before I could even take a bit of my cookie, Tory spun around my stool, leaned his crotch right up against it, and grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his tiny waist. My little brother then wrapped one of his strong arms around me and lifted me off the stool and then took his other arm and tightly draped it around my lower back, enveloping me in a hug. I really couldn’t believe it. I was probably 2-3 feet off the ground, with only my younger brother holding me up. I know he is strong, and I know I’m not heavy, but I was still in awe just how easily he was lifting me up, like I was a sack of groceries.

Tory didn't breathe a single word, but he did coyly smile at me, now that we were eye level. His green eyes looking straight into my blue ones. He then put his lips to the cookie that was still dangling out of my mouth and snapped it off and ate it, all the while retaining that smile. The whole time I’m wondering if this is the same person who came running to me crying when he couldn’t find his favorite blanket when we were younger.

He then started to walk towards our room, sometimes holding me up with even a single arm. We moved in a strange but serene silence. I didn’t know what he was planning or wanted to do, but I trusted my younger brother. No matter what negative emotion I could be feeling, I knew Tory would make it better. It’s always been like that. I laid my head on his muscular shoulders and let him lead on. As soon as I did, I could feel his arms tighten, his bulging biceps pressing up against my hips. He lightly grazed my neck, never ushering a single sound.

Then he carried me into our room, closed the door, and locked it behind us.
Otaru_grower (May 17th, 2013)
  #38   Add to n00blet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2012, 10:08 PM

n00blet is on a distinguished road
Oh wow, I somehow missed this post.

I'm loving this story so much, thanks for the new chapter. A beautiful mix of romance and hotness. Can't wait for more!
  #39   Add to momoi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2012, 02:57 PM

I think this was my favorite chapter so far. We get to see Tory again after he was MIA for 2 chapters or so and i loved the description of him in clothes. I liked how you made it a really sensual and hot scene, while everyone still had their clothes on
Tory wasn't even in your typical muscle shirt or anything, but in a nice jacket. I like subtle things like that. Makes me wonder what will happen if he takes them off.

The description of the setting was great, many muscle growth writers forget it sometimes and just focus on a person's body for 1000 words or so.

I liked seeing Nina again. Don't know why, but something about her i like. Maybe it's just refreshing having a female character in these kinds of stories.

Anyway, yeah loved the chapter. It was hot but not raunchy or awkward, and in good, sizable chunks so it's a nice bit to read quickly before bed or something. May not suit most people's tastes I think but it works well for me.
  #40   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2012, 11:11 PM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
god i wish this story continued

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size